Test/Tren/Anavar/Ephedra

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - Back is getting stronger def. My deadlifts are up to 255lb (my not be much, but I do not dead lift in general. Wide Grip Pulldowns 275x5, close grip 225x6

I LOVE this cycle... period. Next time, Im going to run HCG from the beginning till the end... I had trouble locating.

In 3-4 months, I will do another 8 weeker just like this.

I really like the taste of my letro, prami is just terrible.

Since I've been cutting on this cycle, should I keep my diet the same almost except for protein as my body wont be metabolizing as much?

Going to run the 3 kings stack 2x inbetween the cycles. I will throw in the 10 day rest period after the first 50days.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It blows my mind you can do 275 on pulldowns but 255 on deads :blink: get those up big boy! Are you squatting right now...cant remember.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
It blows my mind you can do 275 on pulldowns but 255 on deads :blink: get those up big boy! Are you squatting right now...cant remember.
I have lower back cramps, knots alot. My girls friend massaged my back and was like WTF is up with all these knots...i cant massage myself but im working on it.

Im leg pressing and lifting. Legpress is like 16 plates total, then 305 on leg lifts. My knees have it bad. Dont wanna mess up my knees anymore.

Bought a 42" inch LCD FHDTV today w/ a ps3. LOL g to nerd out a bit.

Haven't been to the gym since thursday, been up north, still am. Coming home today.

I did some very very cool **** with my girl and her friend while on E... thats all im saying...You can PM for details LOL

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym today. chest and hami's lifts are at the same #'s... I think the 4 day break allowed my shoulder/forearm to rest and I felt barely to nothing with pain using them...

Cycles over in 13 days. =[

In 3-4 months Ill begin an 8 weeker, with the same supplements.

Will be running 3 kings stack in between cycles.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym today. chest and hami's lifts are at the same #'s... I think the 4 day break allowed my shoulder/forearm to rest and I felt barely to nothing with pain using them...

Cycles over in 13 days. =[

In 3-4 months Ill begin an 8 weeker, with the same supplements.

Will be running 3 kings stack in between cycles.
how did ur gyno problems turn out?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
how did ur gyno problems turn out?
A litter swollen, its not bad, I will see how it turns out once I come off. I may run Letro throughout PCT then do a slow taper while using the 3 kings stack.

Prami I will run 10 days into PCT.

i will not be able to workout the last 3 days of the cycle as I will be on vaca with some of the boys in Vegas. But it'll be good to have the juice in to preserve muscle instead of going straight into PCT while on vacation.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - Killed arms today. Curled close grip the big wheels on the side (45's) Straight bar went up as well to 110 on barbell.

Tricep Single Arm Press down 120x6 (fairly easy) next workout ill try 130+

Prami has been making my cycle much more difficult. I did some research and it appears, it causes you to eat less, and drink less, and cause insomnia, and I swear I've been having a hard time for almost 2 weeks, reaching a gallon and eating past 150g of protein.My body just wont allow me to do it. But I realized I have to beat it, and eat a ****load and drink even more and make myself sleep.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!

Alright, girl comes over, we begin foreplay and ****, and she tells me basically shes ready, Im good 2 go....

**** falls limp so fast, felt like I just came off of an superdrol cycle again...

Now, I did mess up and put like 110mg of tren yesterday, and 100mg prop...I did take prami but only .5mg.. and it was past the half life time of when it wears off.

Im so god damn bummed cause the sex was good but it wouldn't stay up long enough...

Any advice? I remember when we stopped for a moment, I went in the kitchen and took like 12 horny goat weed pills, then like a pre-workout drink with a ****load of caffeine....LOL and even anavar, cause it gives me wood when I take it.

ANY ADVICE?

Today, im going to pin 150 prop / 75 tren in my glute...Ive done this before, and jeeze did I have wood that day or what...

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!

Alright, girl comes over, we begin foreplay and ****, and she tells me basically shes ready, Im good 2 go....

**** falls limp so fast, felt like I just came off of an superdrol cycle again...

Now, I did mess up and put like 110mg of tren yesterday, and 100mg prop...I did take prami but only .5mg.. and it was past the half life time of when it wears off.

Im so god damn bummed cause the sex was good but it wouldn't stay up long enough...

Any advice? I remember when we stopped for a moment, I went in the kitchen and took like 12 horny goat weed pills, then like a pre-workout drink with a ****load of caffeine....LOL and even anavar, cause it gives me wood when I take it.

ANY ADVICE?

Today, im going to pin 150 prop / 75 tren in my glute...Ive done this before, and jeeze did I have wood that day or what...

dude that happened to me the other day. So I went to a nutrition store over here and bought some ME-36 and that **** worked!! I mean not only did I have a rock hard hard on in like an hour. It was hard all through the night as I slept. I would highly recommend it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
dude that happened to me the other day. So I went to a nutrition store over here and bought some ME-36 and that **** worked!! I mean not only did I have a rock hard hard on in like an hour. It was hard all through the night as I slept. I would highly recommend it.

Whats ME-36? I feel like a god damn retard...**** never happens... last week I had sex for 4 hours. 4:30am - 8:30 am LOL and I couldn't keep it up for a minute! Im going to go cut off my head!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
it was some male supplement i got locally. the guy who owned the store swore by it. And he was right. Ya I had missed a few days on my shots due to I could not get away from the girl and I am pretty sure that is why I had that issue. I have no issue anymore but I did that weekend.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 2 of them.... $6 a pill...better work..

Im doubting this liquid anavar....seriously. WTF? Im gonna take my capsules and see if I feel a difference...

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 2 of them.... $6 a pill...better work..

Im doubting this liquid anavar....seriously. WTF? Im gonna take my capsules and see if I feel a difference...

let me know. I would bet they would work.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
wait were you talking about you bought two of the me-36? just checking
I bought 2 of those yes... and my liquid var... I think might be bull****.. I really dont feel it.... I felt my capsules like crazy but then this stuff feels weak..

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
so the me-36 worked i guess?
well, im gonna try it today, I dont think it was me honestly. I did put more tren then prop that day...and im sure prolactin was high and the girl was just ridiculously lubed....soooo it could be a number of factors...

funny part was she has never O'd and she O'd with me...and I had a semi the whole time...I told her wait till next time..could of been cause I showed her some new stuff

I will take the ME-36 with her for sure.. Ill report back hahaha.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Me-36 was ridiculous. PERIOD. rock hard ****.... it was cool but I had nothing to **** for 36 hours. LOL

That **** is definitely for after E or just anniversaries/honeymoons.

Im extending my cycle, as a dumb as it may sound. Tren has been easy to deal with.

Im going to kill off my stash. I am running 100/100 ED.

My var, im unsure if its working. I need focus on getting more rest because the prami is causing serve insomnia. I've had only 2 hours of sleep in 48 hours.... Had some homework for school to knock out, then went straight to class.

Im also going to kill off this epi I have. running it 20mg pre-workout for the next 3 weeks.

Im using HCG, its definitely plumped the boys back up. going to buy more as well for the next cycle and this cycle.

Goingto vegas in 2 days, Should be fun. Ill have to do plyometrics if anything.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Me-36 was ridiculous. PERIOD. rock hard ****.... it was cool but I had nothing to **** for 36 hours. LOL

That **** is definitely for after E or just anniversaries/honeymoons.

I told you it would work! But that sucks you had nothing to do with it other than beat it like a rented mule.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I told you it would work! But that sucks you had nothing to do with it other than beat it like a rented mule.
ha, I did have someone to do...then I couldn't sleep so I ended up beating 5 or 6 times.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
i am pretty sure that if I did not give it my girlfriend for 36 hours that she would leave me.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
i am pretty sure that if I did not give it my girlfriend for 36 hours that she would leave me.
lol, well I get the "im scared of it" words thrown at me... They call me ~~~Pulverizer!~~~ 36 hours of my jackhammer would be deadly

(__)_)=======D~~~:13:

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so how long are you going to run this cycle total?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
so how long are you going to run this cycle total?
Im still going strong. Im thinking 14 weeks, thats my cut off. 2 more weeks.

Working on getting some HCG as well for future cycles is anyone else working on the same thing?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update, cycles still coming along smoothly. Aspirating = No tren cough. amazing huh?

Curling 70lb DB's....YES ITS ****ING RIDICULOUS, LOL

straight bar 125lb( using Olympic weighted bar)

triceps are @ 130 single arm, with the pushdowns.

245 EZ bar.

Close grip curls 115

These are maxes but for reps, 6+

Chest, is still coming along, it looks ****in badassl... Im really thick. its pretty awesome.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Hey fool how is the post cycle coming? (assuming you finally came off your cycle). I am in my second week. Not to bad so far. Still waiting

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
driven dreams what are ur other lifts like.. not sure if u mentioned them i havent scrolled through 10 pages. Deads bench squat bb rows.. idk the tricep and bicep lifts arent really telling me much no offense. maybe before and after just trying to get a feel for ur strength gains

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Hey fool how is the post cycle coming? (assuming you finally came off your cycle). I am in my second week. Not to bad so far. Still waiting
Yo bro, im in PCT also... doing GREAT!

Lifts are up... I swear my DTH feels more anabolic than my gear. I knew that **** was under dosed. Good so far, 2nd week. hehe. couldn't resist, I planned another 8 weeker for the future with much more reputable gear.

Im running vitamin C high dose, sustain alpha, DTH, Sunami, DieselTest Pro cycle, clomid,nolva, adex to help while letro clears so I dont have a spike in estro.... other than that... its easy felt no change.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
driven dreams what are ur other lifts like.. not sure if u mentioned them i havent scrolled through 10 pages. Deads bench squat bb rows.. idk the tricep and bicep lifts arent really telling me much no offense. maybe before and after just trying to get a feel for ur strength gains

I was cutting, so therefore im sure you wouldn't feel my strength gains are up to your expectations...im a bit irritable right now...so why dont you go shove a needle in your own ass and figure out what the strength gains are like? capeesh?

But for the rest of the board...

I curled 70x6 with dumbbells, from an original 40....triceps 265x8 ATM, shoulders 95x7 bench 275x8 or dbs 115x6 DB flys 80x6
Wide Lat, 275x6, db row 110x6 or hammer strength row 180x6 each side.
Leg Press 18 plates x8 My legs are alrady huge, I dont need anymore....
seated calf raises 205x10
I look like a ****in GI-JOE action figure.. veins, cuts, slices and dices
oh, and my pu$$y points have gone up even further since this cycle.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Yo bro, im in PCT also... doing GREAT!

Lifts are up... I swear my DTH feels more anabolic than my gear. I knew that **** was under dosed. Good so far, 2nd week. hehe. couldn't resist, I planned another 8 weeker for the future with much more reputable gear.

Im running vitamin C high dose, sustain alpha, DTH, Sunami, DieselTest Pro cycle, clomid,nolva, adex to help while letro clears so I dont have a spike in estro.... other than that... its easy felt no change.
Thats awesome. Ya from what I heard from other people I was expecting a hellish post cycle but it really has not been so bad. My strength has gone down some but really I felt 10x worse when I ran a PH cycle of tren last year. I will defenitly run this cycle again in feb. I will run a much higher dosage of anavar and up my tren and test some.
And next time I will do alot more cardio. I slacked a lot on it. Its hard to want to do cardio when your strength is up and so much and your stacking on pounds of muscle on a cut!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome. Ya from what I heard from other people I was expecting a hellish post cycle but it really has not been so bad. My strength has gone down some but really I felt 10x worse when I ran a PH cycle of tren last year. I will defenitly run this cycle again in feb. I will run a much higher dosage of anavar and up my tren and test some.
And next time I will do alot more cardio. I slacked a lot on it. Its hard to want to do cardio when your strength is up and so much and your stacking on pounds of muscle on a cut!
I agree with everything ----

I already got my new set-up going...my stuff was WAY underdosed for this cycle, I went with the new gear.

Im going to run 9 weeks total.
100mg/prop
80mg/tren
100mg/anavar for 50 days
possibly add winny into the last 3-4 weeks also.
I was thinking adding deca for joint pain? 100mg or 200mgs EW

sounds insane I know!

Eaglelx

Awards
This log is absolutely a gem to read.

I respect the fact that you put your log out on the net for others to read. I'd really suggest though that you carefully cut back on some of your doses and shorten the cycle length. I don't know you personally but based on the log you seem like you are living a pretty fast paced lifestyle and are enjoying the ride. The only kicker is that there are repercussions that will be hiding in the background from the hard drug use.

I think that the guys that are following you along for the ride need to realize that just because your cycle went by with only a few hitches, it doesn't necessarily mean that theirs will go down the same way.

You should probably rethink running another cycle for a few months until you properly rebound from this one that you just ran. It could take a few months to properly get back to 100% and you'll want to let the body's endocrine system regenerate.

I know it looks like I'm coming across as a white knight for anti-steroid use, but that's not the case. I've had my experience running stuff and I'm just giving you a warning to take care of yourself bud. That's all we have in this life is our health in the end. You are a smart guy, I've read this log from start to finish and you stated at the beginning that you had done your research/have advice from previous users. Just make sure that you put as much effort into this cycle as you do your PCT.. it's more important in the end than the cycle itself bud. Good luck!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
This log is absolutely a gem to read.

I respect the fact that you put your log out on the net for others to read. I'd really suggest though that you carefully cut back on some of your doses and shorten the cycle length. I don't know you personally but based on the log you seem like you are living a pretty fast paced lifestyle and are enjoying the ride. The only kicker is that there are repercussions that will be hiding in the background from the hard drug use.

I think that the guys that are following you along for the ride need to realize that just because your cycle went by with only a few hitches, it doesn't necessarily mean that theirs will go down the same way.

You should probably rethink running another cycle for a few months until you properly rebound from this one that you just ran. It could take a few months to properly get back to 100% and you'll want to let the body's endocrine system regenerate.

I know it looks like I'm coming across as a white knight for anti-steroid use, but that's not the case. I've had my experience running stuff and I'm just giving you a warning to take care of yourself bud. That's all we have in this life is our health in the end. You are a smart guy, I've read this log from start to finish and you stated at the beginning that you had done your research/have advice from previous users. Just make sure that you put as much effort into this cycle as you do your PCT.. it's more important in the end than the cycle itself bud. Good luck!
Thanks bro, I definitely did up the dose because the gear was found to be weak, the anavar was bad, the tren too, I was going back in forth between 2 brands and one was the REAL deal and the others were just mild or under-dosed... I tried compensating for the under dosing I felt I was experiencing.

I am definitely going to wait a little while.

I appreciate your advice, I am living a fast life style, the way I try to live my life is a way which im reaping all of its benefits but also staying in control.

Ecstasy, im sure its bad for you, im not saying it is, nor are steroids, or anything but steroids give me what I want, and Ecstasy is my escape from work, or school, drama in my personal or to jsut have a good time, I was drug free until I was 20, all my life I said no, im cool, and growing where I grew up, most kids were doing it all!

Once again, I appreciate it, I definitely will take ur advice.

and dont worry about anyone thinking your a white knight for anti-steroids...cause Ill tell you the truth, I wish I never started, but at this point, its an awesome feeling. I definitely want to stop after this one. I think the PH's out there as well are just ridiculous how many kids get a hold of them. when I was 19, I was telling a 35 year old guy what PCT was. he had no idea....