Test/Tren/Anavar/Ephedra

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Drop the Ephedra man. . . You dont need it with this cycle your Bp will go down once you drop it

caliphotog

Awards
Just wondering if you wouldn't mind informing us how far in to the cycle you are each time you post. Maybe a little thing at the top that says Day 10 or something like that. Or weeks would be great. Just something so that it is easy to see where you are at. I already found myself wondering where you where at when you said you felt it kick in. Thanks!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
do you happen to know what your blood pressure was on average when your not on a cycle?
Do you usually have high blood pressure?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if you wouldn't mind informing us how far in to the cycle you are each time you post. Maybe a little thing at the top that says Day 10 or something like that. Or weeks would be great. Just something so that it is easy to see where you are at. I already found myself wondering where you where at when you said you felt it kick in. Thanks!
DAY 8[/B ]7/26/09

Definitely bro.

Dropped the Ephedra after the first day, to much conflicting with the BP.

Im feeling lethargic as hell from this stuff. My girl complained a little bit because im not enthusiastic about jumping into bed however, I am sore, I dont notice the HUGE sex drive like I had with Test E @ 500mg/wk...but when im ready, its like steel.

Besides my body being full of water, im noticing the "lean" look coming more into play.

Trying to get the will power to hit legs today, then an hour of moderate cardio to catch up on the running a bit.

Im dosing Prop @ 150 & Tren 85ish. Im ramping up slowly to see how I react.

Alright, im Gonna go hit the gym! My ass cheek isn't hurting for no reason...it'll be my 8th day in a row, im gonna take a break sometime next week, if I feel necessary.

Still trying to get my hands on to some DCP for the next 8 weeks of the cycle. I had awesome results when it first came out, very interested in trying the newer version again.

Carbs have been adjusted a little bit as I stated in previous posts.

Meal 1 60g oats
Meal 3 (pre-workout) 40g ( black beans)
Meal 4 (post-workout) 50g waxy maize

Going to throw in a scoop of whey with my solid food protein meals, Meals 2 & 5.

Tren, I should be consuming 2gallons a day?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
do you happen to know what your blood pressure was on average when your not on a cycle?
Do you usually have high blood pressure?
My bad for not responding to this...

Well, it was around 170's in the AM, then mid afternoon, 155ish...

When I was checked I had a 140/80 at the dr. office. It shot up straight 30+ pts from the first injection, however, I feel Im adapting well to it... I sweat like a mofo when I work or at the gym, or at home relaxing, it runs off my face, and I forget to bring a towel sometimes...I know... Im a slob...they raised the rates cause of the recession...so they can clean it up since im paying extra. jk

Also---
The past day or so, I slacked off on water, for some reason I felt like I couldn't consume any, like i was coming down off something or some ****...IE(not wanting to eat, restless, etc) I noticed my urine being amber color, and got to chugging, im going to shoot for 2g's a day.
Im using 5g of tuarine ed, to help with cramps in the lower back and traps.

Im also noticing more visable bicep veins, the one on my side was only visable when pumped but now I can just flex and I see it crinkle, theres a new one that goes across my bicep, like horizontal. It looks pretty cool.

Calve raises have went up tremendously, from 90lbs x 12 to 180x 15(this being my 6th set)

Im also drilling on my abs with my made up little circuit routine:
(2 sets)
Crunches 25
Side Crunches 25
Cycling 40
Toes to the Ceiling 20
Reverse crunches 15
Leg Lifts 10

I find this pretty grueling as I don't really allow for any rest.

I also caught myself calling myself cuss words under my breath while lifting...it was weird but I felt myself get aggressive with the weights.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya that makes a whole lot more sense with you being borderline stage 1 hypertension before hand. Just keep a good eye on it and if you have to drop that prop dosage down.
Also just be real sure to pay attention to what your body tells you. I am sure you have noticed that you can tell that your blood pressure is high even before you check it with your cuff.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
ya that makes a whole lot more sense with you being borderline stage 1 hypertension before hand. Just keep a good eye on it and if you have to drop that prop dosage down.
Also just be real sure to pay attention to what your body tells you. I am sure you have noticed that you can tell that your blood pressure is high even before you check it with your cuff.
Yeah, I know when its up there, and now I feel pretty normal.

I jsut split the inj. between shoulders. 100mg/tren 150mg/prop TREN ****ING BURNS! Prop...not really anything..

bp is right now...

167/113 w/ 89 hrt.

If I test it multiple times in a row...it will cause a inaccurate reading?

Its weird cause I feel completely normal.

I've lowered my carbs also to help with sodium intake and pick up with the cutting.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
If I test it multiple times in a row...it will cause a inaccurate reading?
of course it will because your squeezing the **** out of your arm then releasing it. and then squeezing the **** out of it. Your heart is trying to regulate the pressure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what type of blood pressure machine are you using, and how big is your arm?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
what type of blood pressure machine are you using, and how big is your arm?
Im using a wrist cuff one, it guarantees correct blood reading. My arm is around 16.5 but since its around the wrist(inside) i'd figure it wouldn't matter.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
day 9

Shoulders hurt like hell, especially the prop one... I split the doses, 100mg/ tren 150 prop into 2 injections on each shoulder. 2ml for my shoulder left a nasty bubble.

I think I forgot to push out the air in the new needle I replaced before pinning, im sure ill be fine but wont do it again!

I also had some tren ace, land on the side of my bicep(outside) and it began to burn really bad while working out, the flesh felt raw, as if it burned me.

Im lifting weights pretty intensely. I felt the pump of a life time, seriously, my bicep was FULL at 50% range of motion, anymore, felt like it eaw going to burst, then when I finished the set, I felt like my tendons and ligaments were popping out due to my pump

yesterday, I got down 1.75 g's of water. 1.5 were done while I was working, just chugging as much as possible, urine looks much cleaner except for the neon yellow from the vitamins.

Had a REALLY GOOD dream of a girl I wanted to get with, pretty nuts...and it was great!

Will report back later on the shoulders, as I have to use them for work today FCUK!!! and today is supposed to be shoulders/traps.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so come on. You left out the details of what happened in the dream!!!
Just kidding. Had to say it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
so come on. You left out the details of what happened in the dream!!!
Just kidding. Had to say it.
Shes Cambodian, has a huge ass. I was playing with it. :laugh2::lol5::18:

Tren has really increased my dreams I believe.... because I haven't dreamed in...like maybe 6-8 months... I hardly do.

also, shoulder(s) isn't that bad, i'll try a warm up set...if it hurts, Ill do it tomorrow... then legs today.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10 of 70
Did legs, figured they were almost good to go. pain for second injection spots isn't bad. My shoulder didn't hurt that mad, from the first one leaving me paralyzed to this one, just having a minor bruise.

When I inject, I feel the stuff run down my leg...is that normal? I feel it especially around my knee when doing quad injects.

Just slammed 2.5ml in my quad, feeling like a pro.

Im going to a music festival on the 8th, therefore, im going to inject on the 6th 3/4 of my dose(110mg/50mg), then on the 7th, full(150/100mg). I plan on walking, running, dancing for about 8 or more hours there...so i want to definitely feel no pain when im there...

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
... shoulders/traps today

1 hour before workout injects work a ****load on the aggression part.

caliphotog

Awards
Sounds like it is going well so far! Keep it up man!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
strength increases yet? what about weight gain?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
strength increases yet? what about weight gain?
I am up about 7lbs, 198, from 191 when I last weighed myself before cycle.

Squats have gone up 20lbs
Shoulders up 20lbs
Hamstrings up about 20lbs
Chest about 20lbs
Tricep and bicep are hard to guage because I worked them on the same day that I did shoulder injects, but the PUMP is bursting so much, it almost hurts when i flex.
Cavles, have doubled(time to make these puppies grow)

I did my second quad inject, not as bad as the first but, im not still liking the pain when stretching.

I also have 2 bottles of RPN's DCP Im going to run for 8 weeks, soon as they arrive with Var. Sooooo STOKED!

I also look pretty full and muscles look loaded with blood. My shirts are fitting tighter.

Veins in my shoulders, inside arms are more visible.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
let see some pics!
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours... LOL

Let me see what I can do. the camera last time wasn't working POS

IM SUPER PUMPED FOR THE DCP! ALSO!

Gonna go to the gym, had the day off, been couch rushing since 11am, watching judge shows, real housewives, gran torino and stuffing my face with protein.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Took the day off yesterday,
Last night went to a club, had a lot of fun compared to the wake up, eat, work, eat, gym, eat, sleep routine. Still stuck to my diet.

Woke up this morning, I looked ****in RIPPED to my usual look.

Gonna workout back/forearms today and some abs or calves, cardio session as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like things are going well man! Keep it up! Im trying to learn more about prop and youre telling me some good things here.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Looks like things are going well man! Keep it up! Im trying to learn more about prop and youre telling me some good things here.
Glad to help.
prop gets easier after the second time around for me, someone told me you'll get use to it, SOOO TRUE. My glute didn't bother me much for a day about. My quads are still the most ****ed up thing for injecting. Shoulders, easy, feels really bruised if I try to flap my arms like a chicken, but I hardly do that, and hope no one else here does.

I got tren cough today, it wasn't bad. I guess I was reading its when you hit a "capillary" vein(if I spelled that right) and I got minor cough and felt my throat swell up...

I feel like im on a emotional roller coaster sometimes, like I watch movies with a sad ending, I tear up so fast..its ridiculous...then im also short tempered. Im thinking its cause the short esters...

My girl hasn't caught on yet that im on cycle, but we were doin the dirty today and she and I saw my forearms/biceps were gorging with blood and she was like "baby, ur getting ripped, look @ ur arms." and then she moans. LOL

I really recommend tren/prop 90 minutes before anything you do that requires you to be manly.

Im so buff now, I had to hire help to wipe my ass, installed a doorbell button in my bathroom for alerting her.

In about a week, I'll be using DCP @ 9 caps for 2 months along side with anavar @ 80mgs ED

Its gonna be one crazy cycle, I already notice myself transforming, my dad stopped me this morning and told me to stand still and says "dude! lookin good, thats my boy" let alone does he know what Im doing...I felt a little guilty but he knows I've done test before.

Im taking my second day off in a row, I needed a rest, 10 days in a row is brutal.

Enough rambling, everyone enjoy their evening.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
:lol5:
Glad to help.
prop gets easier after the second time around for me, someone told me you'll get use to it, SOOO TRUE. My glute didn't bother me much for a day about. My quads are still the most ****ed up thing for injecting. Shoulders, easy, feels really bruised if I try to flap my arms like a chicken, but I hardly do that, and hope no one else here does.

I got tren cough today, it wasn't bad. I guess I was reading its when you hit a "capillary" vein(if I spelled that right) and I got minor cough and felt my throat swell up...

I feel like im on a emotional roller coaster sometimes, like I watch movies with a sad ending, I tear up so fast..its ridiculous...then im also short tempered. Im thinking its cause the short esters...

My girl hasn't caught on yet that im on cycle, but we were doin the dirty today and she and I saw my forearms/biceps were gorging with blood and she was like "baby, ur getting ripped, look @ ur arms." and then she moans. LOL

I really recommend tren/prop 90 minutes before anything you do that requires you to be manly.

Im so buff now, I had to hire help to wipe my ass, installed a doorbell button in my bathroom for alerting her.

In about a week, I'll be using DCP @ 9 caps for 2 months along side with anavar @ 80mgs ED

Its gonna be one crazy cycle, I already notice myself transforming, my dad stopped me this morning and told me to stand still and says "dude! lookin good, thats my boy" let alone does he know what Im doing...I felt a little guilty but he knows I've done test before.

Im taking my second day off in a row, I needed a rest, 10 days in a row is brutal.

Enough rambling, everyone enjoy their evening.
This log came at the perfect time. Because like I said i am going to run the same gear in a month. not as high of a dosage but you are getting me stoked about it.
You know it is funny how when your getting it on when your on a cycle the girls will hold on to your arms and be like "damn your getting ripped. Or put their arms around your back and feel your rips". But if you told them what your were doing all the sudden it has a negative stigma to it.

Well keep up the log and dont cry to much. :lol5:
Now what would be really funny and I would bust your balls about is if you said you started to cry after sex.......:lol5:
Have a good one man.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
:lol5:

This log came at the perfect time. Because like I said i am going to run the same gear in a month. not as high of a dosage but you are getting me stoked about it.
You know it is funny how when your getting it on when your on a cycle the girls will hold on to your arms and be like "damn your getting ripped. Or put their arms around your back and feel your rips". But if you told them what your were doing all the sudden it has a negative stigma to it.

Well keep up the log and dont cry to much. :lol5:
Now what would be really funny and I would bust your balls about is if you said you started to cry after sex.......:lol5:
Have a good one man.

haha. dude, I feel fine at this dosage, thank god im not running 200mgs of test, 3cc would be a fully loaded syringe...The diet you have on this cycle, is what will help morph your body into any shape you want, its pretty nuts, Im getting more V'd out and stronger while cutting.

Dude, my arm looked like a really bad graphic game with square edges, my veins were just huge and outlining my arm. It was pretty badass, I injected when I told her I was going to go shower, so I did, I come out, and she comes at me immediately. I dont think many dudes can hold up their girlfriends in mid air while doin it for long periods of time, just doesn't happen, unless its one of us BBers. haha maybe I shouldn't discuss my sex life on AM, LOL oh well. Its natural.

I dont cry after sex, its only while im (you know) *******! and its a romantic, beautiful, sensitive thing I do.

Tren has been making me tired, and well as a result from it, my gf tells me early this week "babe, you act like you dont want me, I dont turn you on? You still think im pretty right? and I said "Im working out hard again right now and its not you, im just extremely exhausted from my calories being lowered and doing so much exercise." She said "we'll get horny, do steroids again or something, just **** me or something" that last statement she said is the reason why I even love her, shes off the wall like me, and crazy.

alright fellas. imma call my buddy, get my ass in the gym nigggggga!

Gonna hit it hard today, back/forearms, calves, abs.

Would anyone say working out on a empty tank is bad? as long as I supplemented with amino acids?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Im not one to do things for attention, I like to stay low on the radar but I felt my aggression in the gym becoming up there today. When doing (whatever they're called) side leaning things with a plate in your hand to work your love handles... I ended up digging my nails into my palm peeling actual skin... then some dude on the way home, cut me off and told me to **** off before he even saw my face, I just began yelling and he looked so scared, he just didn't even look at me and rolled up his window (manually) HAHAH!
I felt my veins popping outta my neck, and my gf heard the whole thing cause I was on the phone w/ her and was just laughing at me.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good. Cycle is good. strength up on bench another 20lbs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! How much have your lifts gone up so far total?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Damn! How much have your lifts gone up so far total?
About a good 30-40
Bicep/tricep haven't much, the veins are just crawling up my arm.
Calves are stuck @ 4 plates (seated raises) gonna try to break it.
shoulders about 20.
Shurgs 50lbs.
Quads 20ish

I feel sick right now though, im exhausted and pushed it to hard, in the gym, then ate some eggs, then swallowed about a crap load of pills, then went on a bike ride after the protein shake...so maybe I deserve this sickness...:sick:

I threw away all my ancillaries the other day(2 days ago to be exact) I went and dug them up out of hte trash can, mixed them up with another grocery sack, almsot lost couple hundred bucks. yikes.

I still have DCP/Anavar to add to this cycle as well.

DCP = 9caps/ED
Anavar = anywhere from 40mg - 80mg

I wanna put up 315, which shouln't be to hard as im almost there anyways.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow nice results man! You accidentally threw out your ancileries?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Damn Son, sounds like you're getting pretty brolic!! I like the doorbell on the ****ter, nice touch. Overall this cycle is looking saaaaaa weeeeeet!!!

veins sound like their popping like crazy. Strength looks nasty.

Great work my friend, keep it up. And dont be affraid to follow those people who cut you off while driving all the way to their driveway, I get a kick outta that!!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Wow nice results man! You accidentally threw out your ancileries?

They were all bagged in a grocery sack and I use grocery sacks in my room as a liner for hte trashcan by mydesk, and I went dumpster diving.... horrible ****

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah man that sounds awful

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
ah man that sounds awful

haha, I could if completely lost it, however, everything was untouched and the bag was tied close and even the sack didn't have a thing on it. talk about lucky.

Gonna do arms today, hopefully my bicep #'s go up, and triceps, for sure should!

Diet Update:
300g-350g of protein
150 carbs
50g-60g fat.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

I just injected shoulder, about 2 hours late from my initial injection time (3pm)

I did my left one fairly quick, I usually squirt a little juice out to lube the needle, I put it in, it began hurting figured it was the prop, then it kept hurting the more I went in... I went kind of low this time instead of dead on, I didn't use a mirror cause everyone was home and yeah you get the picture... BLOOD CAME POURING OUT, I mean literally pouring. I had to use the alcohol pad, it was drenched then I used a piece of cloth to smother is and clog it. Did I hit a vein?

The tren is what is burning my shoulder right now, not the prop..

the amount of blood was crazy, usually, its nothing, to 50x less then what came out my arm.

Worked my legs, up another 10lbs on squats, leg lifts up about 15lbs.

Walked on an incline @ 3.5mph - 5.0mph in intervals. Killed me!

I started using DCP. 9 caps a day.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

I just injected shoulder, about 2 hours late from my initial injection time (3pm)

I did my left one fairly quick, I usually squirt a little juice out to lube the needle, I put it in, it began hurting figured it was the prop, then it kept hurting the more I went in... I went kind of low this time instead of dead on, I didn't use a mirror cause everyone was home and yeah you get the picture... BLOOD CAME POURING OUT, I mean literally pouring. I had to use the alcohol pad, it was drenched then I used a piece of cloth to smother is and clog it. Did I hit a vein?

The tren is what is burning my shoulder right now, not the prop..

the amount of blood was crazy, usually, its nothing, to 50x less then what came out my arm.

Worked my legs, up another 10lbs on squats, leg lifts up about 15lbs.

Walked on an incline @ 3.5mph - 5.0mph in intervals. Killed me!

I started using DCP. 9 caps a day.
you might have gone through one. Does not mean you injected IN one.

standoe3

Awards
sorry got to add but I want to pop my cherry....reading ur log isn't helping either

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
sorry got to add but I want to pop my cherry....reading ur log isn't helping either
haha, dont use prop ur first time..all I gotta say. secondly... I pinned my shoulder that bursted with blood pretty quick and not really paying to much attention too, basically, I tried acting pro and ended up looking like a n0000b!

night fellas. during cycles, betime is 9:30pm

sleep tight! hopefully the tren dreams dont FRIGHT!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not prop for a first time?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
why not prop for a first time?
lol, someone who has never self administered injections into their body should take it easy before becoming a pin cushion.
Higher frequency = higher risk

Just a recommendation. I did look in them mirror a couple days ago when injecting and said "this is a lot of injections" Im doing 4/wk versus a beginner doing 2/wk

Anavar starts monday! ooooohhh yeah! I'll start at 40mg, then go to 60, then 80.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Anavar starts monday! ooooohhh yeah! I'll start at 40mg, then go to 60, then 80.
anavar takes a while to kick in, my advice is to stay @ 40mg for ~3 weeks and adjust accordingly

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
anavar takes a while to kick in, my advice is to stay @ 40mg for ~3 weeks and adjust accordingly
alright then will do, so stoked going to a rave event this weekend, saturday is gonna be a cardio session like no other!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20

I will be posting picture or pictures today I took with my phone...I have a g1, so im hoping the quality is pretty nice.

yesterday, did 1.5ml 70mg tren, 80mg test. Today, will be doing 100mg prop/50mg tren then sunday, I will resume back to normal scheduled doses.

Picture update: TREMENDOUSLY DIFFERENT!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookn big man