Yet another "judge my cycle" thread

cftcft

cftcft

Awards
Hey guys, I just thought I'd post the cycle I'm about to start in case anyone wants to discuss. After all, this is a discussion board, right?

12 Week cycle:
Note: I will be running GH @ 4iu/day for the duration of the cycle plus one month longer (4 months total)
Test E 500mg/wk
Eq 800mg/wk
Dbol 50mg/day weeks 1-4
Adex .5mg EOD

Following the 12 week cycle:
Wk1: Adex .5mg EOD
Wk2: Adex .5mg EOD + HCG 500iu ED
Wk3: Nolva 40mg ED
Wk4: Nolva 40mg ED
Wk5: Nolva 30mg ED
Wk6: Nolva 20mg ED

Note on GH: I'll be doing 2iu in the morning and 2iu at night, monday through saturday (no GH on sunday)

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Stats: Age,lifting experience,previous AAS cycles,and diet.

cftcft

cftcft

Awards

Lifting sans AAS: 5 years during which i gained about 20 pounds of muscle

1st cycle was:
12wks (Feb '08 - Apr '08)
test e 500mg/wk
deca 400mg/wk
dbol 50mg/day wks 1-4

My diet is solid (IMO). I am allergic to dairy so I don't eat cheese, ice cream or anything like that. I almost completely stay away from starches (though I cave in sometimes) and sugars (other than from fruit). Lots of meats, poultry, fish, veggies, legumes, nuts & seeds, and fruit. The only liquid I drink is water (and liquor, in moderation).

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I like it....a few things.....800mgs EQ is getting just a bit heavy...it has the tendency to thicken the blood up, so definitely dont go any higher than that. Also, 12 weeks is the minimum I would run EQ. I personally dislike dbol, but if you like it, hey that'll work. Also, Im a firm believer in running GH for long periods of time....4 months is nice.

holy

cftcft

cftcft

Awards
Ok, I've heard back from enough people on the issue of the 800mg/wk Eq that I'm convinced to drop it down to 600mg/wk. The question is, should I up my test beyond 500mg/wk? If so, to what amount?

Regarding the GH, I would like to run the GH for 6 months but it is not possible because I'm leaving the country after 4 months.

Someone on the forums at iSteroids.com said the following:

everything I have read about HGH and I have done it...........says that anything less than six months is pissing in the wind. I would spend the money somewhere else and not waste it myself.
That's a hefty piece of information for me to consider...we're talking about whether or not I spend $1700. 4 months of 4iu/day wouldn't do jack ****? I've been told it would help me keep my gains, among other things.

Now I'm flustered. :think: Please help.