YO Busters-1 Year=365.242199 days that I WANT to sponsor YOU with ANABOLIC PUMP!

1 year=365.242199 days Sponsorship Contest! Imagine the insane progress of a 365 days of FOOD PUMP!

PLEASE NOTE THAT this contest is only open to current Anabolic Pump consumers. I want to reward those who reward us with thier money.

I want to sponsor Anabolic Pump lovers with 1 year of Free Anabolic Pump! Yes 1 entire year of Free Anabolic Pump...one of the greatest supplements ever developed.

I'm looking for Genuine Anabolic Pump lovers to passionately describe why they deserve 1 year free of Anabolic Pump.

You can include Video, audio, photographs along with your testimony.

I will leave rules up to your imagination, but first and foremost, I'm looking for genuine honesty, and you must incorporate FOOD PUMP in your response!!!!!!!!

I usually pick more than 1 winner but that is contingent on the quality of responses!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really like to see the other contest come to an end first. I don't know how you guys can afford to give so much stuff away.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I mention that you had to be a professional athlete?
We are just waitin on the addresses to send out the prize.

No you didn't say that. I was just guessing because when I see the word "sponser" I think professinal athlete. Also since you said it would be for a year, I thought maybe you would have some strict rules. A year of AP would be an amazing thing to get for free!.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def in on attempting this look for a bolt entry sometime real soon :cool:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Damn i dont ever take pictures of myself or have a video camera at hand. Im going to have to be very persuasive verbally i guess. I nearly shat myself when i saw this. What an amazing prize.

No you didn't say that. I was just guessing because when I see the word "sponser" I think professinal athlete. Also since you said it would be for a year, I thought maybe you would have some strict rules. A year of AP would be an amazing thing to get for free!.

I just want to sponsor genuine anabolic pump lovers. Who needs athletes when we have real people.

MMABoxing

Awards
wow. Um I have no idea where to start....this is really great what you guys are doing..as most of you guys know I am in MMA for about 1.5 years now..I'm really liking it a lot!! I don't have many supplements ...or that much $$ to buy them. If you could sponsor me That would be really great...I really really want this:box::box::box:

Here is a quote from another thread: [B]Rodja [/B]wrote this."The partitioning of nutrients is the most important factor when it comes to BBing and performance. With AP, the body can effectively use much more of the nutrients it is given due to it's potency. With MMA, I am constantly burning off stores of glycogen and this can sometimes sabotage my recovery, strength, and endurance. With AP, I am able to fully load my glycogen stores without the sluggish or lethargic feeling of massive amounts of carbohydrates.

I also never have to diet with this product because it helps to stave off fat loss during those times when we all get a little loose with our diets. I find that it takes a ridiculous amount of pure junk food to show any real deleterious effects."

^^ I dont think I could have put it any better. [B]Thanks Rodja!!!![/B]

I Am not taking any credit for this! If you want Rodja I can delete it.

**ANABOLIC PUMP WILL take me to the next level. I want to be the best that I can be. sorry if this seems short to your but...I don't know what else to say.

arr I cant think of anything else to say.. if you have any questions USPLabs PM please.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jacob,
Since my testimonial for PowerFULL is so damn good that you included it on the back of the box - how about a year long Jmh80 PowerFULL run?
:thumbsup:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i wish i would have ran my bottle already...but i just bought it haha.:[ i think its gonna treat me well...and i took pictures this morning, i start dosing monday.

wow. Um I have no idea where to start....this is really great what you guys are doing..as most of you guys know I am in MMA for about 1.5 years now..I'm really liking it a lot!! I don't have many supplements ...or that much $$ to buy them. If you could sponsor me That would be really great...I really really want this:box::box::box:

Here is a quote from another thread: [B]Rodja [/B]wrote this."The partitioning of nutrients is the most important factor when it comes to BBing and performance. With AP, the body can effectively use much more of the nutrients it is given due to it's potency. With MMA, I am constantly burning off stores of glycogen and this can sometimes sabotage my recovery, strength, and endurance. With AP, I am able to fully load my glycogen stores without the sluggish or lethargic feeling of massive amounts of carbohydrates.

I also never have to diet with this product because it helps to stave off fat loss during those times when we all get a little loose with our diets. I find that it takes a ridiculous amount of pure junk food to show any real deleterious effects."

^^ I dont think I could have put it any better. [B]Thanks Rodja!!!![/B]

I Am not taking any credit for this! If you want Rodja I can delete it.

**ANABOLIC PUMP WILL take me to the next level. I want to be the best that I can be. sorry if this seems short to your but...I don't know what else to say.

arr I cant think of anything else to say.. if you have any questions USPLabs PM please.
I apologize if the contest was not clear. The contest is to reward Genuine Anabolic Pump customers not prospective customers.

I want to reward those who are rewarding us by purchasing our supplements.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many more times do I need to tell you and the world how much I love AP ;)

By the looks of my signature I'm beginning to wonder who is sponsoring who :D j/k

MMABoxing

Awards
I apologize if the contest was not clear. The contest is to reward Genuine Anabolic Pump customers not prospective customers.

oo ouch. ok

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, I normally only enter the silly post whoring contests, that don't take much thought to win, you know the ones I mean, where everyone just gets crazy and goofy, and sometimes it loads of fun and its chaos until a winner gets chosen, this is such a fantastic opportunity Ive decided to put aside humor for a while, and give this one a serious shot.

First let me say I'm no rocket scientist, so I'm not going to try to get all fancy and try to impress everyone with my grasp on the true science behind how Anabolic Pump works, I'm not going to try to incorporate a lot of the theory on GLUT4, insulin response, carbohydrate storage, glucose uptake, adipose vesicles or glycogen storage.

Having said all that, let me start off by saying how impressed I have been with the overall effect Anabolic Pump has had on my training, my performance, and my overall body composition. I was nearly immediately noticing insane pumps both during and after my workout was over, during the very first few days of dosing Anabolic Pump. My muscle fullness and apparent density was something I was a little shocked about from a non-hormonal product. After about a week on AP, I noticed that nearly all my lifts were showing some slight increase in strength, as well as an apparent increase in endurance and stamina. I had a continuing slow but consistent increase in strength in all movements. One could easily associate these immediate initial responses to a placebo effect, however, having experienced a variety of products over the years, and having some grasp on how my body reacts and responds to the introduction of exogenous substances that have an affect performance, I can assuredly state that none of these effects were placebo related in any way shape or form. And although I have no scientific data to back up my claims, I can honestly say that they were much more than just anecdotal observations, for what its worth, my body was in a constant state of change.

Although I made little change to my diet, with the exception of adding a few extra carbs from time to time, due to the fact that I would start to feel hypo sometimes about a half hour or so after dosage if I didn't consume enough carbs, I noticed a surprising fat loss effect which of course I was hoping for, but not honestly expecting. The first time I really noticed it was looking in the mirror at my face, I had seen some change in my cheeks, and I can also note that there was a noticeable change in my extremities, especially noticeable in my forearms. After the first month my pants were a little looser fitting, and I starting seeing some more vascularity, most prominent in my shoulder area, with some minor vascularity improvement in my arms. Again, I was surprised that there was an obvious fat loss, having made no change to my diet, and I had little to no weight change, so the fact that I looked fuller, yet more defined was amazing to me. I have never in my life been able to eat as much and still show improvements in vascularity and definition, while loosing fat, but not actually loosing pounds. As a matter of fact I actually gained a few pounds, and with the way my body was looking, it was clearly muscle gain, although I found that my thirst did increase quite a bit, so I'm sure there could have been some water too, but it was not like I was actually retaining water, or bloated in any way. I honestly believe a lot of what saw was from the FOOD PUMP, as my body had never responded or utilized carbohydrates in what I can only describe as such an efficient manner. I certainly wasn't storing any excess carbs as fat, and my energy levels, both while working out and throughout the day were always high. And beside all the fatloss and muscle gains I was experiencing, I also want to make note that I noticed a great improvement on recovery time, and a diminishing of post workout muscle soreness. I'm not as young as some of the crowd here, and when you get older, sometimes it takes a little more time to recover between workouts, and the old muscles get sore from time to time. For me the decreased recovery time was yet another one of the many pluses to add to the list of good things I experienced with Anabolic Pump.

Suffice it to say, I do love Anabolic Pump, as well as the other great products that USPlabs offers. So much so that I was one of the first to jump on the Recreate deal they offered a few months ago, and I have since incorporated Anabolic Pump, Recreate, Powerfull and SuperCissusRx in a fantastic stack that I am absolutely loving. Mullet has been extremely helpful and patient while answering all my questions relating to my experimenting with various doses and timing on this current stack. So I've used Anabolic Pump before, I'm using it now, and I will use it the future regardless of the outcome of this contest because the bottom line, after all the dust clears is that Anabolic Pumps works very well, and delivers results far beyond what one might casually expect. I would go as far as to say that it might just be the greatest natural product that I have ever used, or potentially will ever use.

Onto what makes me think I deserve an entire year of free Anabolic Pump. Besides the fact that I passionately love Anabolic Pump, I'm a devoted fan of USPlabs and a consumer, I feel I deserve a chance as much as everyone else. I'm just a regular blue collar guy, whose trying to improve himself, and I don't have a fancy high paying job, and even though they are worth every penny, I really have to stretch the budget thin with my money to afford quality products like the ones from USPlabs, sometimes I kill myself with overtime just to be able to afford all my bills and still be able to justify buying anything at all thats not a necessity, so any supplements I can get to help me attain my goals would be an absolute blessing. I guess I'm no more or less deserving than the starving college students, the struggling newlyweds, the returning vets, or the guys training for the olympia, but I feel everyone deserves a chance, and since I really love Anabolic Pump, or more appropriately, honestly the entire USPlabs line, I would be ecstatic if I could run this product as part of a daily lifestyle staple, instead of having to cycle it from time to time, and I would be very excited to see what my results would be after a full year of Anabolic Pump. I can't truly comprehend where my physique would be, but I can imagine the possibility, and I'm giddy with the prospects, and I'm bursting with the anticipation of what the outcome would be after taking that much Anabolic Pump. I love Anabolic Pump, I love USPlabs, I love lamp, and I would love to win this contest. I don't know what else there is to say. But....

Thanks to USPlabs for the opportunity, and good luck to all who enter.

:wave:

Last edited:
maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am in on this. Unfortunately my lack of video camera will prevent any of that, so I am going to go with a written testimonial.

I am just an every day joe. I am not fully aware of all the background of anabolic pump, the mechanism of action, or any of that. A few months back, I started reading up on the boards. I was sick of doing those "no carb diets" in order to drop or maintain my bodyweight. My body just loves to slap carbs on my gut. I was sick of it.

So, after a few weeks of reading, I came to the conclusion that Anabolic Pump would be the choice. First bottle arrived and I couldn't wait to try it. I ate a good 70 grams of carbs in some oatmeal, and fifteen minutes later popped my first Anabolic Pump. Wow...I never knew what a Food Pump was until this. I felt tightness in my arms....my chest felt full. It was and still is a great experience.

On to the gym, and I can say without a doubt this has helped me gain strength and endurance over the past two months. I am no longer starving myself. It feels good to be able to eat and know that the outcome is a Food Pump, not a fat increase. I have been very pleased by this product and continue to take it, because it is the only product I have found that has allowed me to actually eat without the fear of gaining more weight.

Right now I am enjoying Anabolic Pump along with my second bottle of Recreate. I am very happy with the quality of products that USP Labs has provided and will continue to support them. I hope to continue to keep Anabolic Pump in my arsenal as long as my wallet allows and gas prices don't keep going up!!!!!!!

I thank you for Anabolic Pump and the chance to win a year's supply.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
givin alittle feedback

(this was my first dose. i started today)took one, 15 mins later i ate my preworkout meal: egg whites and oatmeal(only 30g of carbs, it was like half a cup) just like bpmartyr said to start with carb wise.....didnt feel a pump after eating but at the gym...holy crap lol. pumps were VERY close to my first cycle(i got the same pump on AP than with my first cycle when i super setted wrist curls BUT i didnt superset anything for wrist!) hit pr's on everything, the weight i used last week felt really light esp when i was doing curls. i swear it almost took no effort lol. great smooth energy.....did 10 mins of cardio and i felt like it greatly improved that aspect too.
and just to think...this was only the first dose
might think its just placebo...but u cant placebo a pump in the gym like that lmao. and i rarely have energy like that(or a pump, even with n02 products). i got thru with a set, racked the weight, had to rest a second cuz of the rediculous pump then i was ready to go again. no anabolic dumps just rediculous pumps!:clean:

MMABoxing

Awards

could i get something for my effort lol? :wave:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just finished my second bottle today :(

Anabolic Pump has been amazing for me the past 2 months. I was able to cheat a little bit with my diet and eat more complex carbs then normal and still not put any fat on at all. I would eat between 70-90 grams of complex carbs in my pre-workout meals on AP and the pumps I would get in the gym were like nothing I have ever experienced before with any supplement I have ever used (even N.O. based products).

After my workout, I would again take the AP then eat again for my post workout meal and the pump would still be going strong for hours later (I wish more supplements could make the right-out-of-the-gym pump last for hours afterwards, I love it ! lol).

I wish I could have dosed 2 pills pre and post workout to see how that is and I probably could have upped my carb intake even more, that must be one incredible pump with 2 pills.

I have recommended AP to numerous friends from the gym too and everyone that bought it, loved it as well.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
anabolic pump is by far one of my favorite products. if it weren't for the price tag i would take it year around. first and foremost, i love the ability to eat all the carbs my heart desires without having to worry about putting on an excess of fat. doing this helps me in 2 departments. One of these is the improved workouts, because i am eating more carbs than i normally would. the other, is an all around larger gain in muscle mass since i am able to eat more than i was before, without putting on much fat. i also love waking up, popping my anabolic pump, waiting 15-30 minutes, sitting down for breakfast to enjoy some nice eggs or a whey shake, along with a bowl of some steal cut oats, just to get the almighty food pump. it is by far one of the most effective supplements out there. and besides, who doesn't love having a pump all day long?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So why should I get a full year's supply of Anabolic Pump?

Simply put, I SHOULDN"T.

While I love the nutrient partitioning effects derived from AP, I can happily say I can afford to pick some up on my own. On the other hand, I'd like to share an inspirational story of someone both near and dear to my very own heart. If ok, I'd like to nominate someone else for this sponsorship.

_________

From a very young age, my younger sister has always been overweight. As a child, we always let it pass thinking that she'd grow out of it. However, it only got worse and worse with time. By the time she was ready to graduate highschool, she weighed in at over 200 pounds at a little above 5'1. Of course with such a massive amount of weight, there were numerous complications. Her hair and skin were of poor quality, her joints always ached, and most importantly to an older brother; she was constantly unhappy.

After graduating highschool, we hoped that college would be a new start for my little sister. As she moved away from home, we began to only see her periodically. Fast forward to the middle of her junior year. A little over 2 years later, my sister had now ballooned to 250 lbs at 5'1. As anyone can imagine, this is an intense amount of weight. More importantly though, she was now having severe health complications. There is a strong history of diabetes that runs through my family and the doctor's were now detecting insulin resistance within her. She was borderline according to their reports and my parents along w/ a medical team started to delve deeper into why my sister's health was the way it was.

After numerous blood tests and conflicting reports, a differential diagnosis was finally made. My sister suffers from a condition known as PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome). The principal features of PCOS are weight problems, lack of regular ovulation and/or menstruation, and excessive amounts or effects of androgenic (masculinizing) hormones. The symptoms and severity of the syndrome vary greatly between women. While the causes are unknown, insulin resistance, diabetes and obesity are all strongly correlated with PCOS. After learning this, we finally felt like we had an answer as to why my sister's weight had ballooned to the level it had. For the first time, we saw a ray of hope.

Immediately, the medical team put my sister on metformin and other prescription drugs; and tried to get her to cut down on her carbohydrate load. At this point, I decided to do my part and began to work out with my sister, introducing her slowly to the treadmill. After about 2 months of exercise and medical care, she lost 12 lbs! We were ecstatic that there was positive news after so long. At about this time, I began to introduce her to the weight room. She was very embarrassed to be in thee at first, considering herself too fat or ugly amongst the "cardio bunnies," but she stuck to a regimen of going to the gym 3 times a week to lift weights.

After another 3 months of hard work, my sister had now gotten her weight to about 220 lbs. This was a 30 lb drop from where she had started. We were all so proud of her, but I could tell she was struggling to maintain a healthy diet. As previously mentioned, she had developed insulin resistance and as such, could not utilize carbohydrates properly.

CUE THE LIGHTBULBS TURNING ON IN MY HEAD!!!

Having used AP previously, I reasoned from Jacob's explanations that AP could help my sister with her transformational goals. I took a bottle from my stash and let my sister have it. At first, she didn't feel like it was doing anything. By this time, she was a genuine carbophobe and refused to have any more than trace amounts. After a lot of cajoling, and maybe a little big brotherly anger, I finally got her to try the AP with a decent sized carb meal.

Simply put, she was AMAZED. She had never really felt a pump before of any sort and as her musculature tightened up, she broke out into a big smile. My sister was definitely hooked on the FOOD PUMP. She made it an integral part of her nutrition/diet plan and started to reintroduce carbs into her diet. On a personal note, this made me very happy as she suddenly became MUCH less *****y ;-).

Fast-forwarding to a year later, I'm proud to say my sister has cut her weight down to 170 lbs and is still losing weight.
While she may still be technically overweight, she has dropped 80 lbs of fat off of her frame. I actually believe its more, since she now has some lean mass to show. Underneath the pudge (as I like to antagonize her), there is actually some definition! Above all else though, she has changed as a person. Her fasting glucose levels are in normal ranges, she doesn't have aches and pains anymore, her hair/skin have improved, and she just feels like she has 10X the energy she did.

Even if this entry doesn't win a single thing, I just want to express my thanks to USP Labs for such an amazing product. You have helped to give my sister her life back, and it means the world to myself and my family. There is nothing a brother wants more than to see his little sister happy, and I humbly salute you and your company. No matter what, AP will stay a staple in her nutrition/diet plans for good. I believe you should look into marketing this product for people w/ Insulin resistance and/or diabetes. It has seriously helped my sister alleviate her PCOS symptoms.

Thank you for listening.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't forgotten this thread i will get to it once i get some time in between lifting and my job! And my computer broke again so its gonna be a pain trying to find some progress pics.... :aargh:

I can't remember the last time I was off of Anabolic Pump.
Yea man i think there has been a total of two months that i have been off AP since it first came out....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't forgotten this thread i will get to it once i get some time in between lifting and my job! And my computer broke again so its gonna be a pain trying to find some progress pics.... :aargh:

Yea man i think there has been a total of two months that i have been off AP since it first came out....

Maybe if you stopped wackin it and getin your mess all up in your computer it wouldn't be broken all the time. Maybe get some kind of "shield" for when your visiting porn sites?.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jacob is such a generous guy!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Im shocked that theres not like 500 posts in this thread. Not that I would look forward to that kind of competition, nor would I want to be the one to choose the winner out of all those entrys, but dont people realize that this could literally be a life changing opportunity. A years supply of Anabolic Pump would be an absolutely amazing base product to combine with just about everything out there. Well, I guess I should be quiet, since the less entrys the less competition there will be for the rest of us. :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, Im shocked that theres not like 500 posts in this thread. Not that I would look forward to that kind of competition, nor would I want to be the one to choose the winner out of all those entrys, but dont people realize that this could literally be a life changing opportunity. A years supply of Anabolic Pump would be an absolutely amazing base product to combine with just about everything out there. Well, I guess I should be quiet, since the less entrys the less competition there will be for the rest of us. :D
So true ! Maybe not a lot of people have had the great experience all of us did with AP. I finished up my bottle not too long ago and I still have to remind myself to not to over do it on the carbs because I have no AP left :( lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tired to resist this temptation, but I can no longer do it.

I believe that I would be an ideal candidate for an Anabolic Pump sponsorship because I am not only an avid weight lifter, but I also participate in MMA competitions. In both of these areas, having a full tank of glycogen is enormously important to ensuring ideal performance. This becomes even more important when I am leading up to a competition when I have not these, but also additional GPP and longer sparring/grappling sessions. These activities take a heavy physical toll on me, but with Anabolic Pump, I am able to keep a step ahead recover wise. Without it, it is difficult to consume the necessary macronutrients to stave off catabolism and the subsequent nosedive in my performance. Even with all of my training, which is usually well over the 20 hour mark every week, I should be depleted, but Anabolic Pump keeps me full of glycogen and I stay just as strong as though I were not prepping for a fight.

While I am not in full-training mode, Anabolic Pump helps me to stave off any "off-season" weight gain due to the fantastic nutrient repartitioning. I compete at 170 lbs, but I generally walk around between 185-190 lbs. I'm from an Italian family, so I love to eat my pasta dishes, but I am also very bad about overeating. Alas, the Anabolic Pump helps to not only partition those excess calories towards recovery, but it also helps to reduce the sluggishness and lethargy associated with overeating. In the past, I have had to carefully watch what I consume during the times between fights for fear of getting too heavy and having to diet while trying to both mentally and physically prepare myself for competition. This fear has been eliminated thanks to Anabolic Pump, so now I am free to be a glutton during my down-time.

To sum it up, Anabolic Pump helps me to keep my glycogen stores full, my performance high, and is also fantastic damage control during the off-season. To me, it is one of the few supplements that should be in any athlete's arsenal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe if you stopped wackin it and getin your mess all up in your computer it wouldn't be broken all the time. Maybe get some kind of "shield" for when your visiting porn sites?.
:eek:

naw really tho its an old laptop and this is what i get for getting a hand me down computer :sad:

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Why I should win this contest??
first of all, I live in indonesia, so my english isnt good, sorry for that.
I want to share my exp. with AP.
I always have a scepticism on ever supps., as I tried many supps and didnt do anything to me.
first time I know AP was from surfing the web(usplabs) at dec 2007, I thought "wow, are the 7weeks transformation pics (armando aversa) for real??"
As much as I want to buy AP that time, I had to wait for my friend to came home from USA, so that I can ask her to bring me AP.
In the middle of Jan 2008, I got my first AP ever. Im lucky enough at that time, I already a member of this great forum (Anabolicminds). I found that AP has help many people on AM, even done a miracle for many. but, there are many haters too.
So i decided to did a researches on how to maximize AP. I always have a doubt on every supps that I tried, BUT I always always run them on 100% my effort (training, diet, rest, etc). I asked every questions that I needed to usplabs reps (usplabs do have a top notch reps, mullet, chaps, dext, even ceo himself).
My research done in about a month.
I begun my AP with only whey and creatine mono, thats it. even no multi,fishoil,bcaa. When I used AP, I didnt feel anything like the pumps, increased strength, or anything, as I didnt expected it. I was expecting body recomposition, thats it. these are pics after 2 bootles used of AP.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/94019-food-pump-you-9.html
for me, once again, for me, that is incredible.. The power of AP done to my body is beyond every supps I have taken. I thought,"wow!!!! is this for real??? Im gonna need some more!!"
I decided to import AP from nutra (and other goodies), but the main purpose is AP.
Do you know what happened when my items arrived in indonesia?? All of them got seized by customs and indonesian FDA!! I have to deal with them, just for a natty supps, come on. I cost my time about a month, and cost my money about $100 extra, all exclude international shipping and indonesian customs tax.

I dont mind buying AP for $43(nutra's prices), I never will, even with $50. Im not a rich boy, Im just a teacher, but deffenitely AP worth the price. But, once again there isnt AP in indonesia, so everytime I want to use AP, I have to deal with customs and FDA again, wasting my time and my money. for a bootle of AP cost me nearly $90, Im not that rich.
I need AP. :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
.............................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
....................... I'm bursting with the anticipation of what the outcome would be after taking that much Anabolic Pump. I love Anabolic Pump, I love USPlabs, I love lamp, and I would love to win this contest. I don't know what else there is to say. But....

Thanks to USPlabs for the opportunity, and good luck to all who enter.

:wave:
I guess no one caught the little joke I threw in at the end my post, I realize how serious this opportunity is, but I figured I would at least get one chuckle, I guess theres no fans of Anchorman or Brick Tamland reading this thread:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakinPNRiDc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

How long will this contest run for, and is there anyone who stands out so far??

:D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Since I don't ultimately know whats going to influence Jacob in making his decision, I don't know what factors will be used in determining who is going to win this awesome prize, who has merit, or whats important, I have to add a little something more to be sure Ive covered all the bases. I want to win, I need to win, I want it so much I can almost taste it, and deep down inside I feel if I can just do or say the right things, I may actually have chance and it may actually be my time. I'm going to post up everything I can think of, since I don't know if personal character will hold any merit in determining who is most deserving of winning the years worth of Anabolic Pump.

Having said that I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention what a generous, conscientious and caring person I am. Among the many good things I do, I try to encourage others to be generous, and think about people in need, and not only about themselves. About a year or so ago, I organized a small fund raiser at work to collect donations for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer foundation during breast cancer awareness month, we donated $125, which may or may not seem like alot, but every little bit helps. I try to do whatever I can, I bought armbands from Lance Armstong, and these causes have meaning to me because cancer took someone from my family, and breast cancer in particular, took my next door neighbor, who I grew up with, and she was only 40 years old, she left two small children behind, its truly a tragedy when things like this happen. I actively donate and encourage others to donate to our yearly "toys for tots" drive at work, and we usually manage to fill two big boxes for the children in need. I donate blood to the red cross, I was one of those who stood online for hours waiting to give blood after 9/11. I recycle everything possible, I used recycled paper products, try to purchase things that are considered "green", and when the time comes, and as money allows, I am careful to choose only "energy star" compliant products when I have to replace older appliances and electronics. I have systematically replaced all the older inefficient light bulbs in my house with the more energy efficient CFL bulbs to reduce energy consumption and cost. Even though I'm on a shoe string budget, I still manage to scrape up money to donate to the volunteer first aid squad and the volunteer fire department in my town, it may not be much, but I give what I can.

I don't drink and drive, I donate clothing, I use condoms, I vote, Ive been a best man, I showed my support for am.com by becoming a gold member, I buy USPlabs products from NutraPlanet whenever I can afford to, I'm honest, I'm loyal, Ive been a pawl barer, I'm a godfather, I keep my car maintained properly to help prevent pollution, I work hard everyday, sometimes 6 days a week, I'm one hell of a good guy, and I really passionately love Anabolic Pump, and I would really, really,really love to win a years supply of Anabolic Pump.

Other than begging, please, please, please. I'm not sure what else I can say or due to make myself standout from the crowd. The only other thing I can add to show an example of my generosity, is a reference to last year, when I ran a little contest of my own, and gave away somethings I had to the members of am.com to show my appreciation for the board. I had a few books and supplements that I wasn't going to be able to use, so I gave them away, no strings. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77828-roadblocks-going-gold.html

I don't know if any of what I wrote here or in the other post means anything at all, Ive put it all out there, I cant think of anything else that might help, so Jacob, if your out there, I really want to win.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am just dropping in to check up on this thread. ya never know...I might here my name LOL

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
maybe the contest is forgotten by the contest maker... hehe.. this thread looks dead to me.. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe the contest is forgotten by the contest maker... hehe.. this thread looks dead to me.. :D
I thought he mentioned the contest might run for a while....

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm writing now...Should have one up by tomorrow!

polo

polo

Awards
Why i should recieve 1 year free anabolic pump
I train hard and eat right, I could have great before and after product pictures, every year I gain 20 pounds of muscle could be 30+ pounds with anabolic pump. This would really help you show that your products are legit and will help your company have a positive reputation and overall help you sell more of your products thanks for your time.

AaronTech

Awards
I'll be getting some soon if you can keep this open for a while :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
damn, to bad I've been on yg for like 6 months....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
ok, lets pick a winner... :D
Patience guy:frustrate

Im sure the winner(s) will be picked soon......:aargh:

although maybe USP forgot about this one.:sad: