YO Busters-1 Year=365.242199 days that I WANT to sponsor YOU with ANABOLIC PUMP!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
is this going to get concluded? hell, id be happy if he just bumped in and said "sorry no winner" or something, atleast i would know its over.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
is this going to get concluded? hell, id be happy if he just bumped in and said "sorry no winner" or something, atleast i would know its over.
Well I wouldnt be happy, but at least we would have an answer. I tried to send a pm to mullet, but his inbox was full, havent heard back from jacob yet. Im not sure whats up anymore.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
at this point im starting to suspect a similiar outcome to the pslin naming contest, or lack thereof. maybe posting a thread in the usp forum, or the supplement forum? they seem to reply to those.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I pm'ed jacob too and no answer. I would like to know what is up with this thread and the recreate/prime contest.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mullet is on the situation if you look in the link above

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexterium is picking winners literally as we speak.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
sweet thanks mullet. Will be keeping an eye on this while watching the Bears game lol

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to RoadBlocK! You are the winner of a 1 year supply of Anabolic Pump!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU. OMG I cant believe I actually finally won a contest. Im so psyched, I really cant thank you guys enough. Im a huge fan of USP, and Im so happy, I dont know what to say. This is so awesome, thank you guys so much.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THANK YOU. OMG I cant believe I actually finally won a contest. Im so psyched, I really cant thank you guys enough. Im a huge fan of USP, and Im so happy, I dont know what to say. This is so awesome, thank you guys so much.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
congrats! Was there only one winner? I was sure I was going to win some ap for my sister! :p

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's The Winning Entry!

Well, I normally only enter the silly post whoring contests, that don't take much thought to win, you know the ones I mean, where everyone just gets crazy and goofy, and sometimes it loads of fun and its chaos until a winner gets chosen, this is such a fantastic opportunity Ive decided to put aside humor for a while, and give this one a serious shot.

First let me say I'm no rocket scientist, so I'm not going to try to get all fancy and try to impress everyone with my grasp on the true science behind how Anabolic Pump works, I'm not going to try to incorporate a lot of the theory on GLUT4, insulin response, carbohydrate storage, glucose uptake, adipose vesicles or glycogen storage.

Having said all that, let me start off by saying how impressed I have been with the overall effect Anabolic Pump has had on my training, my performance, and my overall body composition. I was nearly immediately noticing insane pumps both during and after my workout was over, during the very first few days of dosing Anabolic Pump. My muscle fullness and apparent density was something I was a little shocked about from a non-hormonal product. After about a week on AP, I noticed that nearly all my lifts were showing some slight increase in strength, as well as an apparent increase in endurance and stamina. I had a continuing slow but consistent increase in strength in all movements. One could easily associate these immediate initial responses to a placebo effect, however, having experienced a variety of products over the years, and having some grasp on how my body reacts and responds to the introduction of exogenous substances that have an affect performance, I can assuredly state that none of these effects were placebo related in any way shape or form. And although I have no scientific data to back up my claims, I can honestly say that they were much more than just anecdotal observations, for what its worth, my body was in a constant state of change.

Although I made little change to my diet, with the exception of adding a few extra carbs from time to time, due to the fact that I would start to feel hypo sometimes about a half hour or so after dosage if I didn't consume enough carbs, I noticed a surprising fat loss effect which of course I was hoping for, but not honestly expecting. The first time I really noticed it was looking in the mirror at my face, I had seen some change in my cheeks, and I can also note that there was a noticeable change in my extremities, especially noticeable in my forearms. After the first month my pants were a little looser fitting, and I starting seeing some more vascularity, most prominent in my shoulder area, with some minor vascularity improvement in my arms. Again, I was surprised that there was an obvious fat loss, having made no change to my diet, and I had little to no weight change, so the fact that I looked fuller, yet more defined was amazing to me. I have never in my life been able to eat as much and still show improvements in vascularity and definition, while loosing fat, but not actually loosing pounds. As a matter of fact I actually gained a few pounds, and with the way my body was looking, it was clearly muscle gain, although I found that my thirst did increase quite a bit, so I'm sure there could have been some water too, but it was not like I was actually retaining water, or bloated in any way. I honestly believe a lot of what saw was from the FOOD PUMP, as my body had never responded or utilized carbohydrates in what I can only describe as such an efficient manner. I certainly wasn't storing any excess carbs as fat, and my energy levels, both while working out and throughout the day were always high. And beside all the fatloss and muscle gains I was experiencing, I also want to make note that I noticed a great improvement on recovery time, and a diminishing of post workout muscle soreness. I'm not as young as some of the crowd here, and when you get older, sometimes it takes a little more time to recover between workouts, and the old muscles get sore from time to time. For me the decreased recovery time was yet another one of the many pluses to add to the list of good things I experienced with Anabolic Pump.

Suffice it to say, I do love Anabolic Pump, as well as the other great products that USPlabs offers. So much so that I was one of the first to jump on the Recreate deal they offered a few months ago, and I have since incorporated Anabolic Pump, Recreate, Powerfull and SuperCissusRx in a fantastic stack that I am absolutely loving. Mullet has been extremely helpful and patient while answering all my questions relating to my experimenting with various doses and timing on this current stack. So I've used Anabolic Pump before, I'm using it now, and I will use it the future regardless of the outcome of this contest because the bottom line, after all the dust clears is that Anabolic Pumps works very well, and delivers results far beyond what one might casually expect. I would go as far as to say that it might just be the greatest natural product that I have ever used, or potentially will ever use.

Onto what makes me think I deserve an entire year of free Anabolic Pump. Besides the fact that I passionately love Anabolic Pump, I'm a devoted fan of USPlabs and a consumer, I feel I deserve a chance as much as everyone else. I'm just a regular blue collar guy, whose trying to improve himself, and I don't have a fancy high paying job, and even though they are worth every penny, I really have to stretch the budget thin with my money to afford quality products like the ones from USPlabs, sometimes I kill myself with overtime just to be able to afford all my bills and still be able to justify buying anything at all thats not a necessity, so any supplements I can get to help me attain my goals would be an absolute blessing. I guess I'm no more or less deserving than the starving college students, the struggling newlyweds, the returning vets, or the guys training for the olympia, but I feel everyone deserves a chance, and since I really love Anabolic Pump, or more appropriately, honestly the entire USPlabs line, I would be ecstatic if I could run this product as part of a daily lifestyle staple, instead of having to cycle it from time to time, and I would be very excited to see what my results would be after a full year of Anabolic Pump. I can't truly comprehend where my physique would be, but I can imagine the possibility, and I'm giddy with the prospects, and I'm bursting with the anticipation of what the outcome would be after taking that much Anabolic Pump. I love Anabolic Pump, I love USPlabs, I love lamp, and I would love to win this contest. I don't know what else there is to say. But....

Thanks to USPlabs for the opportunity, and good luck to all who enter.

:wave:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well done RoadBlocK, great piece of writing and well deserving of a really fantastic prize. I am very jealous right now. :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, for the congrats, words cant describe how immensely happy I am right now.

:woohoo::woohoo:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, for the congrats, words cant describe how immensely happy I am right now.

:woohoo::woohoo:
Nicee :thumbsup: 12 bottles of Anabolic Pump ! If you happen to not need them all, I'll take a few off ur hands for ya ! :p

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Nicee :thumbsup: 12 bottles of Anabolic Pump ! If you happen to not need them all, I'll take a few off ur hands for ya ! :p
Haha, good call.

USPLabs fills their bottles to the brim too. That's more like 13 months of FOOD PUMP, lol.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, good call.

USPLabs fills their bottles to the brim too. That's more like 13 months of FOOD PUMP, lol.
yeah! With a supply like that you can look into some crazy dosing protocols - 6 a day type stuff or double dosing!

I bet one of the reps can put a something together for you!

Hope you keep us updated - I'll definately be subbing in.