YO Busters-1 Year=365.242199 days that I WANT to sponsor YOU with ANABOLIC PUMP!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well i have pm'ed USP labs and no answer.........and he has been online.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I need at least 4pm and 4emails to get 1 response from him.. well, he's a busy man.. :D
Well, Im not making excuses or speaking for someone else, as I dont have any personal affiliation, but lets not forget with the impending release of PRIME, and getting the products solidly entrenched into gnc stores, Im sure that USP is really damn freakin busy right now. I cant imagine the volumes of emails, pms, and web posts that are asking Jacob questions right now. Plus the normal day to day running a business takes up time too, so lets all just relax a while, go to our happy place, as Im confident good things will be coming.

If Im wrong, then Im wrong, Ive been wrong before, but Ive also been right before, and I just have a good feeling, especially with the way USP products are really starting to look extremely professional and uniform, getting into the mainstream more, and it certainly wouldnt appear professional to not deliver on a promise, so I figure its much better odds that Im right and something cool will be announced. Its just a matter of time.:thumbsup:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im not making excuses or speaking for someone else, as I dont have any personal affiliation, but lets not forget with the impending release of PRIME, and getting the products solidly entrenched into gnc stores, Im sure that USP is really damn freakin busy right now. I cant imagine the volumes of emails, pms, and web posts that are asking Jacob questions right now. Plus the normal day to day running a business takes up time too, so lets all just relax a while, go to our happy place, as Im confident good things will be coming.

If Im wrong, then Im wrong, Ive been wrong before, but Ive also been right before, and I just have a good feeling, especially with the way USP products are really starting to look extremely professional and uniform, getting into the mainstream more, and it certainly wouldnt appear professional to not deliver on a promise, so I figure its much better odds that Im right and something cool will be announced. Its just a matter of time.:thumbsup:
indeed, but if they give an exact date, they should stick by it. if they are late by a day or so, fine. its been a week now and nothing. he could have at least dropped in and said "ive been extremely busy with the release of prime, once that has died down a bit ill come back in and announce the winners" or something to that effect. that would have taken all but 30 seconds of his time, and it would be a much better business tactic, opposed to us waiting a week for no reply. even though he is giving away free products, and we are by no means entitled to them, we still do buy USP's products. if this blows off and no winner is chosen, it reflects his customer appreciation in a negative manner.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
indeed, but if they give an exact date, they should stick by it. if they are late by a day or so, fine. its been a week now and nothing. he could have at least dropped in and said "ive been extremely busy with the release of prime, once that has died down a bit ill come back in and announce the winners" or something to that effect. that would have taken all but 30 seconds of his time, and it would be a much better business tactic, opposed to us waiting a week for no reply. even though he is giving away free products, and we are by no means entitled to them, we still do buy USP's products. if this blows off and no winner is chosen, it reflects his customer appreciation in a negative manner.
Good points, no doubt, I would rather just like to think that hes just overwhelmed with stuff right now, and juggling many, many things perhaps it just slipped his mind that he posted a date. But again, you made some good points, and none can really be argued.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patience is a virtue. J is mad busy and doesn't frequent the forums as much as he used to. When he is here tho he is very gracious and follows through on these kind of things.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i guess well have to wait and see. i am taking a bit of my horrible mood out on this though. today my car broke down, and i need to rebuild the tranny which will cost me 2500, 2 of my computers broke down and i have no idea how much that will cost...just in an all around bad mood.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
x2! J, I assume is very busy with the Prime release and all, but he is good on his word.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he meant August 14th ? lol :think:

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
2nd time let down

prob not gonna buy usp again
I wouldn't say that just yet. You and I both know their products work as intended and they are a top notch company. From what I have been told they [USP] are extremely busy on all fronts and I am sure that soon enough you can expect a response from the big CEO Jacob himself.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD???????????????????????

Jacob, late submissions welcome? :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd time let down

prob not gonna buy usp again
Wait when was the first? Your not gonna buy from a company because of a giveaway thread :confused:

I look forward to a winner but the busier J is the closer he must be getting to having prime in the major retailers and ready to release the IC!!

polo

polo

Awards
Wait when was the first? Your not gonna buy from a company because of a giveaway thread :confused:

I look forward to a winner but the busier J is the closer he must be getting to having prime in the major retailers and ready to release the IC!!
yeah wasted my time

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jblack0680

Jblack0680

Awards
Well I have used Anabolic pump for the duration of my contest prep. The Tennessee State Bodybuilding Championships here in 2 weeks. I am 5'2 and weighed in at 198..12 weeks out. As of today I am 160.00 with striations coming in on my glutes. I had to take a supplement to help me with my food because I suffer from Osteo-genesis Imperfecta type IV which is brittle bones moderate to severe so my food intake has to be different and supplement intake different than those of the average competitor. I normally am on professionalmuscle and chose this board simply because I enjoy being on the clean side of bodybuilding. I placed 3rd last year in the state show and am looking to win this year. I will say this year I am way leaner than when I stepped on stage last year. The only difference this year and last year was the Anabolic Pump and Powerfull which I added in. I saw they were good and the increased sleep from the powefull has helped me sleep better and subsequently the super cissus I use has helped my joints which are beat down from my disease, etc. I planned on doing an amspace page soon, but I just wanted to say that I truly love your products as a whole and believe they are a reason I have been able to train hard and heavy this far up with no aches and pains from my affliction. Great products. I look forward to using more of them after the show.

-Jeff

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's amazing how impatient and ungrateful some members of this board are. Jacob does not have to offer this and he is probably crazy busy with Prime and the other projects he always has. Patience...he has always lived up to his word on this board and I really doubt he is going to change that habit any time soon.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I entered this and the recreate thread...just gonna keep an eye on it

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing how impatient and ungrateful some members of this board are. Jacob does not have to offer this and he is probably crazy busy with Prime and the other projects he always has. Patience...he has always lived up to his word on this board and I really doubt he is going to change that habit any time soon.
I understand what your saying, and my intentions are by no means to be ungrateful, impatient maybe. what bugs me though, is that he gave a date and didnt atleast stop by to say im busy and it will be settles when things clear up and i have time to, untill then sit patient, or something to that effect. its now 17 days later and we havnt gotten atleast some clarification. i wouldn't mind it so much if he didnt give an exact date, but he did. and if he personally is busy, couldnt a seperate rep stop by to clarify? i doubt some of them are as busy as he is.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think your missing the point.. If you can't uphold a deadline, don't give one.. That seems to be the only problem here. Plain and simple.. If you can't end it by a certain date, then just never set one from the beginning.

It looks bad when you have 3-4 contests simultaneously running, with no end in sight, or past a deadline you set.

I understand things pop up, and people get busy, but then you need to have a system in place to handle that. Have employees, or reps who can decide on winners. Or just don't set an end time.

This "ungrateful" thing is a little much as well. You have an enormous amount of people who took their time out to write out why this company's product is so great, in turn creating more of a "buzz" and extremely positive marketing for their product. Ap is an already fantastic selling product, but these kinds of "contests" where you have a substantial amount of overly positive reviews, really help move product off the shelves. Do you really think supp companies have no financial interest in them? They held up their end of the bargain...

It is just unprofessional, no matter the excuse.

I am not saying they are a bad company, or bad people, or that i would never buy their products again. I am giving my take on the situation.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I concur, 100%
Great post!
I think your missing the point.. If you can't uphold a deadline, don't give one.. That seems to be the only problem here. Plain and simple.. If you can't end it by a certain date, then just never set one from the beginning.

It looks bad when you have 3-4 contests simultaneously running, with no end in sight, or past a deadline you set.

I understand things pop up, and people get busy, but then you need to have a system in place to handle that. Have employees, or reps who can decide on winners. Or just don't set an end time.

This "ungrateful" thing is a little much as well. You have an enormous amount of people who took their time out to write out why this company's product is so great, in turn creating more of a "buzz" and extremely positive marketing for their product. Ap is an already fantastic selling product, but these kinds of "contests" where you have a substantial amount of overly positive reviews, really help move product off the shelves. Do you really think supp companies have no financial interest in them? They held up their end of the bargain...

I am not saying they are a bad company, or bad people, or that i would never buy their products again. I am giving my take on the situation.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Extremely well written summary, very good observations. I think you have captured some of the sentiment. Theres no doubt that this has to be a crazy time for USP, I think we all agree on that, and I think most of the less than positive posts were not so much ungrateful, but more showing deep disappointment after the excitement surrounding the contest, and then not seeing a winner chosen.

We all know USP stuff works very well, and Im sure that Jacob will make good on all his promises, theres no logical reason why he wouldnt, especially since he has more than once stated clearly how much he values and appreciates the support derived from the hefty percentage of satisfied users and buyers of USP products who frequent this board. Jacob and USP have a real standup reputation, and like beating a dead horse, I will say it one more time, just be patient, Im sure exciting things are coming, and Im sure Jacob will not let us be disappointed.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I like lamp...DID I WIN YET? I SAID I LIKE LAMP I SHOULD HAVE WON ALREADY!

I think USP is holding out for someone to REALLY put some effort into this. Maybe something more than a few paragraphs of text. A years worth of AP is worth....mmmm...I'm not good with numbers, a lot. Maybe do something creative. Entertain us bitc***!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
One year of AP? Holy jesus! Can overseas people apply?

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
HAH! Well...you're right, you beat me to it...I concede.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Giving this a gentle sunday night bump, since I see USP is posting a bit tonight.

ProjectMayhem

ProjectMayhem

Banned
Awards
Anabolic Pump Transformed My Life!

I began lifting in October of 2005 as a 6'0" and 140 pound bean pole. I would eat and eat and eat, lifting till my face went blue, still making minimal gains. By the start of 2007 I managed to make my way up to 150 pounds of nothing, benching a measly 160 pounds. As a new and stubborn lifter, I automatically figured I was a hard gainer and I had reached my genetic max. I had tried everything out there to help. I had done gainers, tribulus, NO2, creatine, glutamine, fish oils, multi's to the point where I was dowing more pills than I was food! I was switching my routines left and right, pulling from forums and trying to make the perfect routine but nothing would work. Then one day I stumbled across a mentioning of this new product called Anabolic Pump. I was very skeptical due to the fact absolutly NOTHING had ever worked for me, but I figured whats another $50? I soon discovered that $50 was the begining of a literal explosion of muscle and strength that I couldn't even imagine! I began taking Anabolic Pump immediatly when it came, following the directions exactly as prescribed. I swear on my life I could feel it working almost instantly. I was very eager to see what results I would soon achieve. A week went by and I could not believe what had happened. More definition, more vascularity, more muscle! My workouts were more intense, I was up 5 pounds, my bench jumped 20 pounds! I was extatic with Anabolic Pump. The FOOD PUMP I got was amazing. I could almost feel nutrients pouring into my muscles as I ate and better yet, I was holding that post workout pump all day long! A year later, I now stand at 180 pounds with a 275 pound bench! I put on 30 solid pounds and doubled my strength! I cannot believe it took so long to find a product that works so well! Being in college I am beginning to find a shortage of cash and am afraid of the inability to keep buying Anabolic Pump. I am still making gains from it every day and I dont want to stop taking it, so please help me out USP!!!!

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, I had one complaint...I grew so fast that I have stretch marks! But who cares?! I am a beast now and I owe it all to your company!!!!!

Before Anabolic Pump

After Anabolic Pump

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
IC EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! w000000000000000000000000000000t

I also like this "surprise". I'm guessing a picture of mullet frolicking in a pool of Prime pills, as to get you pumped for your prime experience.

Oh and has the max order been determined? Hoping for like 3 like ReCreate, but is it going to be lower with the insane demand expectations?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
very excited, fingers crossed, good luck all again!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck all! I hope there are multiple winners. USPLab's rocks for doing this. My sister would be so surprised to get 12 bottles of AP!

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
good luck all... :D urban monk, I think you'll be the winner... :D

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No there are definitely some great entries here. I don't even know if I have a chance :).

For my own personal use, I just bought 8 bottles of AP from Nutra's recent sale.

My sister is about to go away to college again however, and I know she could definitely use some AP when faced w/ cafeteria food once again. NYU is so carb heavy in its options, that the AP really helps her to maintain/lose weight. I just bought her some recreate so she can try Mullet's six pack stack.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
T G I F !!!!!!!!!!

:bb3: :donut::bruce3: