YO Busters-1 Year=365.242199 days that I WANT to sponsor YOU with ANABOLIC PUMP!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...just gonna say if you feel like complaining plz keep it to yourself and don't post here...

:)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:icon_lol: makes sense to me :thumbsup:
Yea man thanks for agreeing i just feel its pointless and if you feel like complaining just don't pose

AK maybe your right sorry if any of us doubted you :p :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yea man thanks for agreeing i just feel its pointless and if you feel like complaining just don't pose

AK maybe your right sorry if any of us doubted you :p :D
Well what you said just struck me funny, after reading all of the comments in this thread, but it does make sense, and it really doesnt cost anything to wait. I would have liked to have seen a couple of winners picked already, but its not like my whole life revolves around just this one contest, there are other contests, and there will be more in the future, this is just a pretty cool one, and it would be nice to see who wins.

:food:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well what you said just struck me funny, after reading all of the comments in this thread, but it does make sense, and it really doesnt cost anything to wait. I would have liked to have seen a couple of winners picked already, but its not like my whole life revolves around just this one contest, there are other contests, and there will be more in the future, this is just a pretty cool one, and it would be nice to see who wins.

:food:
Oh you didn't hear? Yea I actually won this bad boy. Yup, no need to ask where the announcement was.

Ok Mullet, now that there thrown off just hit me up with the Prime :D.

F I still need to review this stuff, I'll be one of the new 10 people to up the ante per Jacob's request.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oh you didn't hear? Yea I actually won this bad boy. Yup, no need to ask where the announcement was.

Ok Mullet, now that there thrown off just hit me up with the Prime :D.

F I still need to review this stuff, I'll be one of the new 10 people to up the ante per Jacob's request.

You tricky devil, for 1/10 of a sec I was like wtf :lol::lol:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone excited for winners being announced THIS friday?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just dropping by for a good ol' fashioned bump.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Roadblock, you should pm jacob and see what he has to say. :)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Nah, don't hassle the bloke. It will happen when it happens - and you know he's going to make the wait worth it!:thumbsup:
by awarding it too everyone, plus a bottle of prime? :woohoo:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, I hope I'm not too late on this. I totally missed this thread.

I was an active rail thin hard gainer when i was younger. Nearing the middle of my time in college, I got sick of being a 6'2" 145 pound stick and started eating clean, doubled my calorie intake (I got obsessive and didn't eat a single gram of processed suger for 2 years, not even a single cheat day!), and began an intense bulk. I gained ~70 pounds of muscle in those final two years of college. However, a few years after starting my career as an application engineer, sitting in a chair and staring at a screen all day I started gaining weight. The wrong kind. I ended up replacing my wardrobe twice during that time. I started buying pants with stretchy waists and hit an all time largest waist size of 40" at 215 pounds. I finally saw myself as I really was. Overweight and on my way to disgusting obesity. I cleared out my cupboards, wrote up a workout program matching the one I used in college, and started planning meals.

I had never had to lose weight before, so I consulted AnabolicMinds.com for training, supplementation, and diet pointers. I had lost a large amount of the muscle I gained during my first college bulk, and realized increasing my muscle mass was extremely important to my basal metabolic rate which would directly help me to cut the fat that had become so disgusting to me. I found Anabolic Pump while learning about how to lean bulk and recomp. I quickly configured my diet to match the dosing protocols in the manual, and started dosing immediately. My training split was altered as well for a clean bulk as opposed to the cut cycle I had initially intended. The gym trainers thought I was completely misguided in what they thought was a schizophrenic goal to both lose fat AND gain mass at the same time. I set out to prove them wrong with the help of Anabolic Pump.

It took me about a week or two to get my AP dosing right for myself, and after a full bottle had to change my dosing protocol as my body got much better at processing my carbs. I started with 15 min between dosing and meal, 25-30 grams carbs, and about 5 hours between dosing. I would get the familiar hypo response at first (I have always had hypo issues), but then that went away quickly. After about 2 bottles, I increased the time between dosing and meal to 25-30 min, with 35-50 grams of carbs (sometimes up to 50). I took a very patient and conservative path with my carbs on AP, and reaped rewards I had never imagined.

My workouts have been improved immensely through additional available muscle glycogen, enhanced absorption of my already affective supplementation and diet, and an unbelievable FOOD PUMP that manifests both in the gym and shortly after leaving the breakfast/lunch/dinner table! With intelligent dosing of Anabolic Pump, I can maintain a pump simply by eating and replenishing my muscles with glycogen. I have been able to completely drop NO products from my monthly budget, as I no longer need that pre workout pump inducer now that I have my FOOD PUMP!

The most amazing aspect of Anabolic Pump has been my bulk phase like recomp results. I moved from an initial 215 down to a current 206 pounds, but am visibly larger and as has been mentioned by a coworker to my pleasure, as "Intimidating"! I have dropped from my 40" waist down to the 36" pants that I used to wear when I started my career. However, my shirts no longer fit. My chest and shoulders are simply much larger than they have ever been. Best of all, I am able to share my results and process with my fellow gymrats, along with a nice big "I told you so!" regarding the potential to never have to cut again. Another change of note is that I believe AP actually PREVENTS me from going hypo, which has always been a problem for me since childhood. Normally if I go without eating for more than two hours I would be dizzy, weak, lethargic, and moving like a sloth until I get food in me. But after 2 bottles of AP I do not feel hypo at all anymore, even during the rare time that I cannot eat for over 3 hours at a time!

Progress Pic
I don't have any 'before' pictures, as I was entirely too embarrassed to get in front of a camera. I truly regret this, but have a few progress pics as I downsized my pants. This one was after defeating my 38" pants and moving down to a 36" pair. The size 40" pants got burned (no joke, my wife and I f*cking torched them with the trash), so I'm still not sure what do do with these. After some thought, I decided to get my slacks let in to save money lol.
DELETED PIC

Now Pic
Below is my current physique (no pump). I feel larger and tighter than I ever have, and am confident enough now to even strip down and swim in my boxers (did that at a friend's house last weekend). I apologize the pics are not in the same pose or framed similarly... I know now how to set up a progress series. Even in the progress pic, I was still not happy about the camera... Consolation: As an added bonus, you get to see a small portion of my stash! Yeah... it's right out on the counter, and my wife just loooooovvvees seeing it every day...
DELETED PIC

I have USPLabs and AnabolicMinds.com to thank for saving my physique in time for my 10 Year High School reunion which happens next month!

The future!
Now that I'm not a tub of lard, my future goals include reaching 225-230 lean pounds. I expect this to take a minimum of 6 months, but at my current rate most likely up to a year. I believe a year of free Anabolic Pump will be integral to that goal through the usual pathways, but an additional undocumented one: You will be ensuring my health by preventing tremendous injury that my lil' wife would surely cause without it! Regardless of the contest outcome, AP is and always will be a staple supplement and I will continue to advocate AP as a recomp agent as well as a powerful dietary supplement and preworkout food pump through my own experiences and example.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Hah! I just noticed I was flexing my abs so hard in the progress pic, my fricken sternum is kinda poking out! What the f*ck o_O

Oh, and calm down guys, they were just waiting for my non-paying-attention a** to notice this thread :p

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hah! I just noticed I was flexing my abs so hard in the progress pic, my fricken sternum is kinda poking out! What the f*ck o_O

Oh, and calm down guys, they were just waiting for my non-paying-attention a** to notice this thread :p
Mate - that's a cracker story - surely up there as a prize winner - well done!:thumbsup:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Mate - that's a cracker story - surely up there as a prize winner - well done!:thumbsup:
Thank you, Jakell. I sure hope so, and it was fun remembering the past 4 or so months! I've been successful to a degree I doubt I could have been without AnabolicMinds and Recreate/Anabolic Pump.

What started out as a simple "get unfat" has become an obsession with muscle and health. I'll never go back to what I let myself slide into after college. If I can manage, I might record some of the reactions from my high school friends give me when they see me like this for the first time since 10 years ago (need to pump out some pushups in the parking lot, hahah!). I was nominated for "Most likely to blow away in a strong breeze" way back then, no joke...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk y but when you called J a bloke i LOLed

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Roadblock, you should pm jacob and see what he has to say. :)
I came home early from work today to see the winner ?????

:lol::lol: just kidding!!!!!!

Naaa, I dont want to bother anyone, Im just having fun waiting patiently to see who wins and what kind of cool outcome we have, plus Im waiting to get my hands on some prime when it comes out, along with a few other things Ive been reading about, like Nutraplanets tnt stack.:thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Guys, I can't wait for this FRIDAY !! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Fun fact: The "tan" you see in that pic is not a tan at all!

I'm about as pale as bleached paper. That is 30 min AFTER an epic Niacin flush (thanks Poseidon). OMFG, I was burning up so bad I had to take a cold shower just to keep my skin from melting off, as well as to keep my wife from taking pics showing me red as a shiny ruby. I posted the experience in the Postworkout Supplementation thread.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I predict something really soon. If your an inner circle member, go check your email, exciting things are happening!!!!!!:thumbsup:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I predict something really soon. If your an inner circle member, go check your email, exciting things are happening!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Man, I'm not sure how I'll get a chance to buy during those first few hours. My company's network has USPLabsDirect blocked at the proxy! How the heck it got blacklisted is beyond me, but I'm quite worried I'll miss out on the inner circle pricing. I'll have to take the day off or something, lol.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm not sure how I'll get a chance to buy during those first few hours. My company's network has USPLabsDirect blocked at the proxy! How the heck it got blacklisted is beyond me, but I'm quite worried I'll miss out on the inner circle pricing. I'll have to take the day off or something, lol.
Their site dont ship to my country.. :( looks like Im gonna miss this sweet deal.. :(

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that prims is ready to go, do you think Jacob will announce winners here? Maybe its time for Roadblock to go ask! :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Now that prims is ready to go, do you think Jacob will announce winners here? Maybe its time for Roadblock to go ask! :)
Haha Monk, tell ya what, lets get through the prime release, and if we dont hear anything after that, I promise I will send out a pm or two on the subject. Sound fair?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Hooray! I found a way to get past my firewall proxy server haha. there is a guest access point they recently configured. I'll just leave the network and jump on that to put in my order.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Got my prime! Now lets hope i win some AP to go with it!!!!!!!!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got my prime! Now lets hope i win some AP to go with it!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice :thumbsup:

You def. can't beat $30 bucks ! I'm thinking about the buy 3 get 1 free deal..

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Very nice :thumbsup:

You def. can't beat $30 bucks ! I'm thinking about the buy 3 get 1 free deal..
Totally. But the 3/1 deal isn't valid with Prime yet. Only the flat price.

Can't wait to see the outcome of this contest.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Totally. But the 3/1 deal isn't valid with Prime yet. Only the flat price.

Can't wait to see the outcome of this contest.
You are correct, its a little confusing, but thats the deal only for the other products. If you buy 6 prime you get free shipping and a special surprise, whatever that will be. Last time it was a cool tshirt, who knows this time.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing a PCT with Stoked, and just started Lean Xtreme so I figure starting Prime after the stoked and coupled with the Lean Xtreme might be a good choice.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are correct, its a little confusing, but thats the deal only for the other products. If you buy 6 prime you get free shipping and a special surprise, whatever that will be. Last time it was a cool tshirt, who knows this time.
Roadblock, I reckon it's some of that limited release Y-RD product:

Have a read:

P.S. I've got a VERY special surprise for anyone who picks up a half a case (6 bottles) or more…I'm not going to tell you exactly what it is…lets just say it will get you wired!
WIsh I could have picked up the lucky dozen!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Roadblock, I reckon it's some of that limited release Y-RD product:

Have a read:

WIsh I could have picked up the lucky dozen!
Keep me in mind, I got a half doz, so I should get the surprise. Lets see what happens, if it is a stim, I will be considering any offers, since I avoid stims like the plague, regardless of what company they are from.

And I sent Jacob a PM today about this contest, since I saw he was online, but I didnt expect any response, as Im sure he is swamped with prime stuff right now, but I took a shot.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep me in mind, I got a half doz, so I should get the surprise. Lets see what happens, if it is a stim, I will be considering any offers, since I avoid stims like the plague, regardless of what company they are from.

And I sent Jacob a PM today about this contest, since I saw he was online, but I didnt expect any response, as Im sure he is swamped with prime stuff right now, but I took a shot.
true to his word is Jacob - this offer pisses over the ReCreate IC one from a great height! :head:

Roadblock - if it is a stim, I do you a deal - keep me in mind mate.:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think i am the one who should be gettting deals around here!

Roadblock is like this threads moderator :p......but i am back and hooked up to the net in my apartment so its my turn to keep this thread alive..

I want some prime just for the mood effects :D

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
so primes been released...ive seen usp posting on other threads today...anything?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe today is the lucky friday :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I think Roadblock will be pming jacob/mullet today to find out info.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I think Roadblock will be pming jacob/mullet today to find out info.

Just waitin for some news, dont want to be a pita, of course if someone else wants to give a shout out them via pm, Im sure it might help, as I said before, with so much prime talk, some pms might get lost in the shuffle.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I've been keeping an eye on this thread along with the recreate giveaway thread, just hoping to see my name come up in one of them. I have just under 8 weeks before my FL vacation and need to turn into a lean mean fat burning machine LOL

And the winners are........

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bought three more AP today so i am feeling good :D