YO Busters-1 Year=365.242199 days that I WANT to sponsor YOU with ANABOLIC PUMP!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
or maybe everyone.. :D
That would be awesome, lol.

If the person that wins is an experienced user and they dose 2 caps instead of 1 before each carb containing meal, does the winner get 24 bottles instead of 12 ?? :p

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

If the person that wins is an experienced user and they dose 2 caps instead of 1 before each carb containing meal, does the winner get 24 bottles instead of 12 ?? :p
Very interesting question. Perhaps someone from USP will check this thread and give us some idea of what the status of things are.

As Ive said before, good luck people, this is a great opportunity for the winner(S). :D

I will pick the winner July 14th and announce something spectacular!

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
niceeee!!! sir, please make your site could ship to indonesia.. :D last time recreate released, I had to find a friend in US and reship it again to my place.. I have to try prime!!! :D

w3ss

Awards
  • Established

:toofunny::toofunny:
nice idea.... :D btw thanks your the rep points..

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny:
nice idea.... :D btw thanks your the rep points..
no problem :thumbsup: ...maybe the winner(s) chosen will receive a cycle of PRIME to go along with the year supply of AP !

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
no problem :thumbsup: ...maybe the winner(s) chosen will receive a cycle of PRIME to go along with the year supply of AP !
pssst!!! carefull!! what your greedy said may make the boss angry!! :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know, I'm just messin around lol.

..here is some eye candy for everyone :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So why should I get a full year's supply of Anabolic Pump?

Simply put, I SHOULDN"T.

While I love the nutrient partitioning effects derived from AP, I can happily say I can afford to pick some up on my own. On the other hand, I'd like to share an inspirational story of someone both near and dear to my very own heart. If ok, I'd like to nominate someone else for this sponsorship.

_________

From a very young age, my younger sister has always been overweight. As a child, we always let it pass thinking that she'd grow out of it. However, it only got worse and worse with time. By the time she was ready to graduate highschool, she weighed in at over 200 pounds at a little above 5'1. Of course with such a massive amount of weight, there were numerous complications. Her hair and skin were of poor quality, her joints always ached, and most importantly to an older brother; she was constantly unhappy.

After graduating highschool, we hoped that college would be a new start for my little sister. As she moved away from home, we began to only see her periodically. Fast forward to the middle of her junior year. A little over 2 years later, my sister had now ballooned to 250 lbs at 5'1. As anyone can imagine, this is an intense amount of weight. More importantly though, she was now having severe health complications. There is a strong history of diabetes that runs through my family and the doctor's were now detecting insulin resistance within her. She was borderline according to their reports and my parents along w/ a medical team started to delve deeper into why my sister's health was the way it was.

After numerous blood tests and conflicting reports, a differential diagnosis was finally made. My sister suffers from a condition known as PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome). The principal features of PCOS are weight problems, lack of regular ovulation and/or menstruation, and excessive amounts or effects of androgenic (masculinizing) hormones. The symptoms and severity of the syndrome vary greatly between women. While the causes are unknown, insulin resistance, diabetes and obesity are all strongly correlated with PCOS. After learning this, we finally felt like we had an answer as to why my sister's weight had ballooned to the level it had. For the first time, we saw a ray of hope.

Immediately, the medical team put my sister on metformin and other prescription drugs; and tried to get her to cut down on her carbohydrate load. At this point, I decided to do my part and began to work out with my sister, introducing her slowly to the treadmill. After about 2 months of exercise and medical care, she lost 12 lbs! We were ecstatic that there was positive news after so long. At about this time, I began to introduce her to the weight room. She was very embarrassed to be in thee at first, considering herself too fat or ugly amongst the "cardio bunnies," but she stuck to a regimen of going to the gym 3 times a week to lift weights.

After another 3 months of hard work, my sister had now gotten her weight to about 220 lbs. This was a 30 lb drop from where she had started. We were all so proud of her, but I could tell she was struggling to maintain a healthy diet. As previously mentioned, she had developed insulin resistance and as such, could not utilize carbohydrates properly.

CUE THE LIGHTBULBS TURNING ON IN MY HEAD!!!

Having used AP previously, I reasoned from Jacob's explanations that AP could help my sister with her transformational goals. I took a bottle from my stash and let my sister have it. At first, she didn't feel like it was doing anything. By this time, she was a genuine carbophobe and refused to have any more than trace amounts. After a lot of cajoling, and maybe a little big brotherly anger, I finally got her to try the AP with a decent sized carb meal.

Simply put, she was AMAZED. She had never really felt a pump before of any sort and as her musculature tightened up, she broke out into a big smile. My sister was definitely hooked on the FOOD PUMP. She made it an integral part of her nutrition/diet plan and started to reintroduce carbs into her diet. On a personal note, this made me very happy as she suddenly became MUCH less *****y ;-).

Fast-forwarding to a year later, I'm proud to say my sister has cut her weight down to 170 lbs and is still losing weight.
While she may still be technically overweight, she has dropped 80 lbs of fat off of her frame. I actually believe its more, since she now has some lean mass to show. Underneath the pudge (as I like to antagonize her), there is actually some definition! Above all else though, she has changed as a person. Her fasting glucose levels are in normal ranges, she doesn't have aches and pains anymore, her hair/skin have improved, and she just feels like she has 10X the energy she did.

Even if this entry doesn't win a single thing, I just want to express my thanks to USP Labs for such an amazing product. You have helped to give my sister her life back, and it means the world to myself and my family. There is nothing a brother wants more than to see his little sister happy, and I humbly salute you and your company. No matter what, AP will stay a staple in her nutrition/diet plans for good. I believe you should look into marketing this product for people w/ Insulin resistance and/or diabetes. It has seriously helped my sister alleviate her PCOS symptoms.

Thank you for listening.

Awww my vote would be here. Its nice to see close families and that a supplement can take medical conditions and help give someone a better quality of life!! Good job USP!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it sure has taken me awhile to find some free time to write something out for this thread! Finally got some time off from work tho so here we go:

First i will begin with my life before i used AP. I used to play sports and between training for those sports and lifting i was a very active person. At a younger age than most i began to really focus on what i was eating and making a conscious effort to eat healthy. Once i really began to get a hold of what i was doing i began to see how certain foods affected me, and i came to slowly realize carbs just did not agree with me. I had to eat a lot of carbs and calories in general due to my active life style but they still made me feel bloated and lethargic after eating too many. So then i heard about AP, i had previously used Cissus Rx and loved it so i already trusted USPLabs to some degree. With all the hype i didn't believe it would truly do what it said but after a couple months i gave in and placed and order...well i haven't turned back since then.

The first month i used it i got some very nice all day body pumps and nice increases in vascularity. I couldn't believe it! So i continued taking it and then i decided to try and lose some fat and stopped taking it(used to think carbs needed to be real low to cut :rant: ) and after a couple weeks i was like i can't do this...so i tossed the AP back in and began to lose fat and feel better while doing it. Needless to say i decided i would continually use AP.

For me AP helps to keep my muscle bellies full and allows me to eat plenty of carbs with out gaining fat. Over time it has slowly allowed me to increase my amount of carbs and react much better to them. I can now get over 400grams carbs a day with out having to worry about any fat gain, where as in the past i would have flipped if i tried to eat that many carbs. I have gained about 20lbs of muscle in this past year and several months that i have been on AP. Not only does it help me in the gym but i really like how its helped my body react to carbs.

The pump that you get in the gym with this is out of the world. Unlike that balloon inflated feeling of NO products the FOOD PUMP of AP feels completely different. It gives my muscles a heavy, dense feeling that leads to great mind muscle connection and amazing pumps and vascularity that last throughout the day!

Keeping this short i would love to win a year supply of Anabolic Pump! To me its not about me just saying all this stuff just to win something free. To me i will already be using Anabolic Pump all year anyways because thats how much i like and enjoy using it. I always have several bottles on hand and usually keep one in the cabinet and one in my gym and on the go bag! Needless to say this is one of the supplements i truly use over and over again and don't feel any need to stop nor really add anything else to it to see its great effects.

Good luck to everyone else and thanks to USPLabs for this oppurtunity!

PS-So i see that there are now samples of AP! I got some AP in the cool blister pack!

PPS-I would like to see prime(or w/e it ends up being called) out soon!

:D

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Awww my vote would be here. Its nice to see close families and that a supplement can take medical conditions and help give someone a better quality of life!! Good job USP!

Thats why they never shoulda let women vote!

Kidding, Kidding, Im just playin, dont be mad.:lol::icon_lol:

Its late, and Im getting sleepy and silly:lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS-So i see that there are now samples of AP! I got some AP in the cool blister pack!...
Anabolic Pump samples? I did not know that. Awesome!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Todays the BIG day!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Cant wait to see who is the winner(s)!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

And Im really excited to see what the "something spectacular" is going to be, I have an idea, but Im still anxious to see what it actually is. :think:

polo

polo

Awards
Todays the BIG day!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Cant wait to see who is the winner(s)!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

And Im really excited to see what the "something spectacular" is going to be, I have an idea, but Im still anxious to see what it actually is. :think:
ya no doubt

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Some more info about the release of Prime would be pretty special if you ask me ;)
Thats pretty much what I was thinking too, something concrete, and official. That would be cool.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, lets see if USP hears the call of its fanboys :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im off to sleep, good luck all. :yawn:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, still no update:sad:

I guess USP is busy...............with Prime stuff I betcha!!!!!!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Oh What The Hell!

Since this the last day of this contest...I figured why not throw my hat into the ring...

Well lets see I'll first start off by explaining why I love Anabolic Pump. Anabolic pump contains one of my favorite substances on this planet...banaba extract. Why do I love banaba extract? Its simple really...it works and it works damn well. Beyond that the formula of Anabolic Pump originally interested me because of my research on substances that helped to control insulin and blood sugar levels because of my mother being a diabetic. I have never had her use anabolic pump because she does have to use her prescriptions of glucophage and uses insulin injections as she has type II diabetes. Well way back when now I got curious to try the product because it was on a great sale so I said what the hell and decided to give it a shot.

Needless to say...I am glad I did as I became addicted. The first dose didn't do much for me..I noticed a somewhat hypoglycemic feeling, but nothing intense. However, my second dose before my pre-workout meal...wow just wow...it hit hard. The hypoglycemic feeling was in full force...I had a hard time waiting 15 mins to eat and then when I did the "FOOD PUMP" really kicked in. I could literally feel my muscles swelling up and I felt pretty energetic going into my workout. The workout at that time was a chest workout and man my chest was just straight jacked mid way through my workout....the pumps were so intense my movement became restricted and I had a hard time completing full reps on the bench press and incline cable pec flyes. However, that wasn't the best part...

Taking Anabolic Pump Post-Workout and then eating was an experience that I haven't felt before...I felt pumped all over again and there was a nice warming sensation. I mean I felt great. Normally about 2-3 hours after my workout some soreness starts to creep in, but not with Anabolic Pump. The recovery was excellent and it was all due to the "FOOD PUMP" and using the nutrients from my diet and not extra supplements...thats a plus in my book any day.

Now beyond that...I've used Anabolic Pump numerous times and the effects are always great. Granted being an experienced user and then being a large guy I bumped my dosage up to 2 caps 3 times daily and well thats truly my sweet spot...never fails. I can't say that Anabolic Pump produced any noticeable power or strength gains, but it certainly helped me to lean out (my definition was probably the best when using AP) and to have better endurance and in my mind thats all I care about anyway...power and strength gains are easy enough to achieve for me (its in the genetics).

Why Should I win this contest? Well I am not going to claim to be better than anyone else...not my style. What I will say though is that I would definitely love the opportunity to continually run Anabolic Pump so I could see what long term results I could achieve with it as well as maybe experimenting and seeing if it could help my mother out with her diabetes as I am all about putting and keeping my mother in the best health possible.

Beyond that...hey dosing it at 2 caps 3 times daily certainly makes short use of a bottle of the stuff and makes the wallet pretty light. :D.

Honestly, having Anabolic Pump in my supplement arsenal I believe would certainly help me recomposition my body into a work of art. My general comfort zone is maintaining my weight between 260-270 @ around 10-12% BF as thats where I look pretty good, but with some help from AP I may just go all out and try to hit 6-8% BF and maybe have my weight around 275-285. Yes I understand how hard that is to achieve, but its all about dedication and busting your ass with your diet and in the gym. The greatest things in life don't come easy so you have to nut up, have the patience, and put in the work and effort necessary to get what you want! Currently right now I am far from where I want to be (I can't complain on the power and strength side of things, but I am too soft and chunky for my tastes right now...however, I will recover and get my body back to solid like a brick wall as the muscle mass is there, but I just the extra stress fat that lingers around and royally pisses me off!!!

In closing...if I am picked as a winner...Anabolic Pump would be added to my supplement arsenal as part of my ongoing workout log...I don't plan on ending it anytime soon.

There is no pump like the "Food Pump" I don't care what anyone says...lol. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
no sean.. the contest closed 14 july.. haha.. kidding man... :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
no sean.. the contest closed 14 july.. haha.. kidding man... :D
Oh yeah...sh*t...no probs. I really wasn't going to post anything, but then I was like eh F*ck it...why not? I guess my entry is late, but regardless....at least I put something up.

I goofed...you got me. LOL. :D

Cheers bud!:cheers:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good things come to those who wait! :D
True words, true words indeed. I guess we can wait patiently Im guessing USP is just swamped with other projects right now.

**cough**cough**PRIME**cough**cough**

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna give this a gentle TGIF bump for some Anabolic Pump. See if anyone is listening. :thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
You mean this awesome pic:

staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

Look at the screen at an angle to avoid instant addiction.

Gettin primed for PRIME !!!!!!

I feel like theres gonna be winners picked any minute now!!!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I slacked on my diet, and took off from the gym the whole week. By the looks of it, I now believe there is a such thing as the "magic pill"...

Anabolic Pump baby !! :thumbsup:

..OoOo I can't wait to try PRIME !

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
any news?
Hmmm, I wonder if USP is gonna wait until the 'official' PRIME release to make any announcements??

Wonder if the winners will get some PRIME too, how awesome would that be, damn.:food:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i also hope not, but its always a possibility.