YO Busters-1 Year=365.242199 days that I WANT to sponsor YOU with ANABOLIC PUMP!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.49%

Maybe today!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hmmm, still no update

I guess USP is busy...............with Prime stuff I betcha!!!!!!!!!
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.49%

hmmm..maybe today
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    hmmm..maybe today
    Good things come to those who wait!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.75%

Talking Oh What The Hell!

Since this the last day of this contest...I figured why not throw my hat into the ring...

Well lets see I'll first start off by explaining why I love Anabolic Pump. Anabolic pump contains one of my favorite substances on this planet...banaba extract. Why do I love banaba extract? Its simple really...it works and it works damn well. Beyond that the formula of Anabolic Pump originally interested me because of my research on substances that helped to control insulin and blood sugar levels because of my mother being a diabetic. I have never had her use anabolic pump because she does have to use her prescriptions of glucophage and uses insulin injections as she has type II diabetes. Well way back when now I got curious to try the product because it was on a great sale so I said what the hell and decided to give it a shot.

Needless to say...I am glad I did as I became addicted. The first dose didn't do much for me..I noticed a somewhat hypoglycemic feeling, but nothing intense. However, my second dose before my pre-workout meal...wow just wow...it hit hard. The hypoglycemic feeling was in full force...I had a hard time waiting 15 mins to eat and then when I did the "FOOD PUMP" really kicked in. I could literally feel my muscles swelling up and I felt pretty energetic going into my workout. The workout at that time was a chest workout and man my chest was just straight jacked mid way through my workout....the pumps were so intense my movement became restricted and I had a hard time completing full reps on the bench press and incline cable pec flyes. However, that wasn't the best part...

Taking Anabolic Pump Post-Workout and then eating was an experience that I haven't felt before...I felt pumped all over again and there was a nice warming sensation. I mean I felt great. Normally about 2-3 hours after my workout some soreness starts to creep in, but not with Anabolic Pump. The recovery was excellent and it was all due to the "FOOD PUMP" and using the nutrients from my diet and not extra supplements...thats a plus in my book any day.

Now beyond that...I've used Anabolic Pump numerous times and the effects are always great. Granted being an experienced user and then being a large guy I bumped my dosage up to 2 caps 3 times daily and well thats truly my sweet spot...never fails. I can't say that Anabolic Pump produced any noticeable power or strength gains, but it certainly helped me to lean out (my definition was probably the best when using AP) and to have better endurance and in my mind thats all I care about anyway...power and strength gains are easy enough to achieve for me (its in the genetics).

Why Should I win this contest? Well I am not going to claim to be better than anyone else...not my style. What I will say though is that I would definitely love the opportunity to continually run Anabolic Pump so I could see what long term results I could achieve with it as well as maybe experimenting and seeing if it could help my mother out with her diabetes as I am all about putting and keeping my mother in the best health possible.

Beyond that...hey dosing it at 2 caps 3 times daily certainly makes short use of a bottle of the stuff and makes the wallet pretty light. .

Honestly, having Anabolic Pump in my supplement arsenal I believe would certainly help me recomposition my body into a work of art. My general comfort zone is maintaining my weight between 260-270 @ around 10-12% BF as thats where I look pretty good, but with some help from AP I may just go all out and try to hit 6-8% BF and maybe have my weight around 275-285. Yes I understand how hard that is to achieve, but its all about dedication and busting your ass with your diet and in the gym. The greatest things in life don't come easy so you have to nut up, have the patience, and put in the work and effort necessary to get what you want! Currently right now I am far from where I want to be (I can't complain on the power and strength side of things, but I am too soft and chunky for my tastes right now...however, I will recover and get my body back to solid like a brick wall as the muscle mass is there, but I just the extra stress fat that lingers around and royally pisses me off!!!

In closing...if I am picked as a winner...Anabolic Pump would be added to my supplement arsenal as part of my ongoing workout log...I don't plan on ending it anytime soon.

There is no pump like the "Food Pump" I don't care what anyone says...lol.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%

no sean.. the contest closed 14 july.. haha.. kidding man...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Amen.......
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.75%

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    no sean.. the contest closed 14 july.. haha.. kidding man...
    Oh yeah...sh*t...no probs. I really wasn't going to post anything, but then I was like eh F*ck it...why not? I guess my entry is late, but regardless....at least I put something up.

I goofed...you got me. LOL.

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    True words, true words indeed. I guess we can wait patiently Im guessing USP is just swamped with other projects right now.

**cough**cough**PRIME**cough** cough**
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

Im gonna give this a gentle TGIF bump for some Anabolic Pump. See if anyone is listening.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Prime Box Art was released today!
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

You mean this awesome pic:

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

Look at the screen at an angle to avoid instant addiction.

Gettin primed for PRIME !!!!!!

I feel like theres gonna be winners picked any minute now!!!!!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%

any news?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by polo;
    any news?
    No news may be good news!
  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.52%

I slacked on my diet, and took off from the gym the whole week. By the looks of it, I now believe there is a such thing as the "magic pill"...

Anabolic Pump baby !!

..OoOo I can't wait to try PRIME !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    any news?
    Hmmm, I wonder if USP is gonna wait until the 'official' PRIME release to make any announcements??

Wonder if the winners will get some PRIME too, how awesome would that be, damn.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

or...are they going to do what they did in some of their past threads?

P-Slin by USPLabs-USP naming contest-Big BIG big BIG winner!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post

hope not..
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

Hmmm, Im surprised to see that, perhaps something didnt go as planned with the secondary line, who knows for sure. Im going to keep my faith in USP, and patiently wait for them to pick winners in this contest. I'll keep my optimism and positive attitude until then.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i also hope not, but its always a possibility.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%

not again....
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.49%

Well i have pm'ed USP labs and no answer.........and he has been online.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Well i have pm'ed USP labs and no answer.........and he has been online.
    I need at least 4pm and 4emails to get 1 response from him.. well, he's a busy man..
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I need at least 4pm and 4emails to get 1 response from him.. well, he's a busy man..
    Well, Im not making excuses or speaking for someone else, as I dont have any personal affiliation, but lets not forget with the impending release of PRIME, and getting the products solidly entrenched into gnc stores, Im sure that USP is really damn freakin busy right now. I cant imagine the volumes of emails, pms, and web posts that are asking Jacob questions right now. Plus the normal day to day running a business takes up time too, so lets all just relax a while, go to our happy place, as Im confident good things will be coming.

If Im wrong, then Im wrong, Ive been wrong before, but Ive also been right before, and I just have a good feeling, especially with the way USP products are really starting to look extremely professional and uniform, getting into the mainstream more, and it certainly wouldnt appear professional to not deliver on a promise, so I figure its much better odds that Im right and something cool will be announced. Its just a matter of time.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Well, Im not making excuses or speaking for someone else, as I dont have any personal affiliation, but lets not forget with the impending release of PRIME, and getting the products solidly entrenched into gnc stores, Im sure that USP is really damn freakin busy right now. I cant imagine the volumes of emails, pms, and web posts that are asking Jacob questions right now. Plus the normal day to day running a business takes up time too, so lets all just relax a while, go to our happy place, as Im confident good things will be coming.

If Im wrong, then Im wrong, Ive been wrong before, but Ive also been right before, and I just have a good feeling, especially with the way USP products are really starting to look extremely professional and uniform, getting into the mainstream more, and it certainly wouldnt appear professional to not deliver on a promise, so I figure its much better odds that Im right and something cool will be announced. Its just a matter of time.
    indeed, but if they give an exact date, they should stick by it. if they are late by a day or so, fine. its been a week now and nothing. he could have at least dropped in and said "ive been extremely busy with the release of prime, once that has died down a bit ill come back in and announce the winners" or something to that effect. that would have taken all but 30 seconds of his time, and it would be a much better business tactic, opposed to us waiting a week for no reply. even though he is giving away free products, and we are by no means entitled to them, we still do buy USP's products. if this blows off and no winner is chosen, it reflects his customer appreciation in a negative manner.
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

indeed, but if they give an exact date, they should stick by it. if they are late by a day or so, fine. its been a week now and nothing. he could have at least dropped in and said "ive been extremely busy with the release of prime, once that has died down a bit ill come back in and announce the winners" or something to that effect. that would have taken all but 30 seconds of his time, and it would be a much better business tactic, opposed to us waiting a week for no reply. even though he is giving away free products, and we are by no means entitled to them, we still do buy USP's products. if this blows off and no winner is chosen, it reflects his customer appreciation in a negative manner.
    Good points, no doubt, I would rather just like to think that hes just overwhelmed with stuff right now, and juggling many, many things perhaps it just slipped his mind that he posted a date. But again, you made some good points, and none can really be argued.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Patience is a virtue. J is mad busy and doesn't frequent the forums as much as he used to. When he is here tho he is very gracious and follows through on these kind of things.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i guess well have to wait and see. i am taking a bit of my horrible mood out on this though. today my car broke down, and i need to rebuild the tranny which will cost me 2500, 2 of my computers broke down and i have no idea how much that will cost...just in an all around bad mood.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%

x2! J, I assume is very busy with the Prime release and all, but he is good on his word.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

anything yet?
  31. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.52%

Maybe he meant August 14th ? lol
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

or did he mean 2009?
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Maybe he meant August 14th ? lol

or did he mean 2009?
    OUCH and OUCH,

Lets just see what happens, I still got a feeling that when PRIME hits, something special might be comin here
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%

2nd time let down

prob not gonna buy usp again
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

2nd time let down

I wouldn't say that just yet. You and I both know their products work as intended and they are a top notch company. From what I have been told they [USP] are extremely busy on all fronts and I am sure that soon enough you can expect a response from the big CEO Jacob himself.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%

To All Contest Winners of USPlabs Products :
    just wanna tell you guys.. we dont know how busy he (jacob) is, so relax..
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.62%

2nd time let down

38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD???????????????????????

Jacob, late submissions welcome?
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

2nd time let down

Wait when was the first? Your not gonna buy from a company because of a giveaway thread

I look forward to a winner but the busier J is the closer he must be getting to having prime in the major retailers and ready to release the IC!!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD???????????????????????

Jacob, late submissions welcome?
    sorry man, the contest closed 14 july.. haha.. kidding.. I think he wouldnt mind..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump on the metabolic carb up days?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:48 PM
  2. 2 Year Shut Down - Torem showed hope for 3 days (help!)
    By manolox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:16 AM
  3. Anabolic Pump..10lbs in 10 days..on a cut????? WTF
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 04:13 PM
  4. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:39 PM