Why you may want to consider stacking RPM, Drive, and X-Factor - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Why you may want to consider stacking RPM, Drive, and X-Factor

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I unknowingly lined up that combo X-factor, Drive, RPM (DTH) as my mild post cycle therapy for my JW cycle. This has me pretty excited.
    Your PCT has the capability to exceed your JW cycle
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

i was wondering if you just take the recommended dosage for each to stack.....im looking for a really good stack.....i did a cycle of deca and wasnt as impressed as i thought i would be.....and i've taken kre-alkalyn which made me feel amazing in the gym, just cant seem to find anything to stack that with......so im looking for a new one, and this one is at the top of the list currently
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep, just label dose each.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

yep, take the reccomended dosages for each and adjust the dosage fromtl there to find your sweet spot. In general though the doses
    listed on the bottles are pretty accurate and will give the results desired.

should i run it with kre alkalyn or would that be too much to be taking at once? or should i sub in kre alkalyn or a massfx product for the x factor after 50 days as suggested above

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I think he means Drive.

X-Factor should be 1000mg reguardless of BW imo.

Drive should be 6 caps around your weight. You may want to go higher if your heavier than 200 though. It just depends on your budget. Higher dosages of forskolin gives a stronger recomp effect. I noticed that with drive without any cardio. A bump from 6-9 caps made a slight difference in body appearance without cardio! Simply amazing.
    but isnt the recommended dosage as given on the bottle say only take up to 4 if your 200 lbs.....im only 170
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

The recommended dosage has been raised from initial labeling, but 4-5 a day at 170 is still good.
    This space for rent

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Your post cycle therapy has the capability to exceed your JW cycle
    Thought it, but didn't type it.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I have no shame, if you haven't noticed
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Your post cycle therapy has the capability to exceed your JW cycle
    That's what you call an effective PCT plan
    NSCA - CSCS

sooo

what would you recommend as the dosage for each? because obviously it may be different then the recommended dose on the bottles.....

..i just got off pct about 2 weeks ago......but i really dont want to run another roid cycle.....and this looks promising....

i have tried drive before....i got about 4 little packs of samples of it with the DTH i ordered.....but i never notice any difference when im on it from when im not.....

Quote Originally Posted by getupforletdo View Post
    what would you recommend as the dosage for each? because obviously it may be different then the recommended dose on the bottles.....
    The recommended doses on the bottles are meant as a guide. Due to metabolic differences, differences in lifestyles, and so on, those recommendations are not a one-size-fit-all. Four capsules of Drive and three to four capsules of RPM daily should be appropriate for your weight. Try those, and see if you still need to tweak the doses up or down.

i have tried drive before....i got about 4 little packs of samples of it with the DTH i ordered.....but i never notice any difference when im on it from when im not.....
    Drive was not intended to produce instant results as such. It is a very effective product that produces noticeable results over time. You should see these within one week of using Drive daily. Four little sample packs may not be enough.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

ok so i got everything to start this stack now i just need to figure out how im gonna run each....im at about 175 lbs so i was thinking drive run 2+2 each day, RPM 3+2 on work out days and 2+2 on off days, and x-factor 2+2 everyday......still not sure though

Reputation Reputation

ok so i got everything to start this stack now i just need to figure out how im gonna run each....im at about 175 lbs so i was thinking drive run 2+2 each day, RPM 3+2 on work out days and 2+2 on off days, and x-factor 2+2 everyday......still not sure though
    Did you ever get this sorted out man?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Stacks - What do you guys want to see?
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 03:23 PM
  2. Tell us why you would like to run a Stoked/Essentials stack!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 12:27 AM
  3. What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:57 AM
  4. Replies: 209
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:32 PM
  5. Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Creatine
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 10:28 PM