Why you may want to consider stacking RPM, Drive, and X-Factor

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. tru that

2. It's dat. Tru dat. lol
    •   

3. tru tru

4. yeay yea tru tru blaP blrrrLAP!! (roll your tounge on the r's) hehehe

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    You know you've done it Cellar, It's like wishful thinking.
    yeah. I have. I was about to add the AX stack, plus a load of AN goodies into my cart. Total was like 280 dollars. I was like ...

•   

6. Cellar, I thought you were poor?? lol, that was why your in on every free product thread, lol. Where did all this money come from??? You best not be selling pills of RPM as crack on the streets!

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Cellar, I thought you were poor?? lol, that was why your in on every free product thread, lol. Where did all this money come from??? You best not be selling pills of RPM as crack on the streets!
    Oh snap! That's why my crack was strong last night :P

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth;
    Cellar, I thought you were poor?? lol, that was why your in on every free product thread, lol. Where did all this money come from??? You best not be selling pills of RPM as crack on the streets!
    Cellar, how about a response?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    He didn't say he bought it.. As what I can see..

10. so he is selling it to you as crack eh jjhon! I knew it! Hey did you get your stuff? Never heard back from you.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Haha Im not poor. Well because of my college student status yes. I work from time to time for my $$$. My parents own a store so I work there on weekends to support my RPM and Drive addictions. If only my life was as easy as yours myth. Mr. AN rep.

12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I dont think Ive spent 200 in total on supplements. I get them for free. Thank you john,myth,dirk for supporting my neat supplement habits.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    He didn't say he bought it.. As what I can see..
    The only way I would be able to try the AX stack is if I traded some x-factor for it. I still like X-Factor better but Im really tempted for a trade. I gotta see what all the fuss is all about. I already KNOW X-Factor works but what about the AX stack!? Must have cellardude's imput on that now right?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude;
    I dont think Ive spent 200 in total on supplements. I get them for free. Thank you john,myth,dirk for supporting my neat supplement habits.

In that case, your life is probably easier than TheMyths'
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In that case, your life is probably easier than TheMyths'
    Naa myth is balling with AN products. I hate him just because he gets those crazy metallic blue and red puppies for free.

Dirk is evil too. Ill bet he has enough RPM and Drive to swim around in. :P

16. Dirk only eats RPM and Drive all day, nothing else, that is how is is so yolked!

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Dirk only eats RPM and Drive all day, nothing else, that is how is is so yolked!
    dirk may catch up to chuck norris if he continues.
    He might consume enough RPM and Drive to make Chuck Norris wet his pants when the name dirk is mentioned.

18. Chuck Norris is the by-product of Dirk after a night of drunking Drive+RPM sex.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    so he is selling it to you as crack eh jjhon! I knew it! Hey did you get your stuff? Never heard back from you.
    Not yet man...

20. I'll send you out another pack man, I'm telling you the f'ing Canadian customs takes everything. Probably taking it for themselves. If you do get it and the second one comes, just keep it, or give it to someone else, not worth sending back again.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I'll send you out another pack man, I'm telling you the f'ing Canadian customs takes everything. Probably taking it for themselves. If you do get it and the second one comes, just keep it, or give it to someone else, not worth sending back again.
    Thanks man appreciate it!

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I'll send you out another pack man, I'm telling you the f'ing Canadian customs takes everything. Probably taking it for themselves. If you do get it and the second one comes, just keep it, or give it to someone else, not worth sending back again.
    You have to send it a certain way
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

23. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    You have to send it a certain way
    And what way is that? With a condom attached to the packaging and a picture of jjhon??

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    And what way is that? With a condom attached to the packaging and a picture of jjhon??
    funny- not really sure what you have planned with that....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    funny- not really sure what you have planned with that....
    thats between me and jjohn! What is the way to get it across safely though?

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    thats between me and jjohn! What is the way to get it across safely though?
    You can mark it as candy jk

And worth 5$
    Last edited by jjohn; 12-10-2007 at 06:11 PM.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    You can mark it as candy

And worth 5$
    or stick the goods in a vitimin bottle. :bb2:

28. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    or stick the goods in a vitimin bottle. :bb2:
    lol. If it's legal in here, then there's no need to do this LOL

29. True... but broadcasting of sneaky methodology is not the wisest thing to do, genitalmen.

30. *Supplement Mule Thread*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Stacks - What do you guys want to see?
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:23 PM
  2. Tell us why you would like to run a Stoked/Essentials stack!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 02:27 AM
  3. What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:57 AM
  4. Replies: 209
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:32 PM
  5. Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Creatine
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:28 AM