Come in for the real thing.ANS needs 25 people to sample Ritual!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
17510_531220126922739_1160519500_n.jpg

ans-ritual-ingredients.jpg

Ritual is easily one of the most comprehensive and properly dosed preworkouts on the market today. It's been out for a little over a month, and it's quickly become my favorite preworkout to date. I'm confident that once you guys/gals try it, you'll feel the exact same way. I'd like to get samples into the hands of 25 AM members, depending on demand...perhaps more.

THIS PROMO WILL RUN ALL WEEK AND SAMPLES WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

25 AM members will receive 4 sample packs each (Candy Green Apple). We welcome your thoughts on the flavor, profile, effects and so forth. I know for me personally, all aspects of the product including endurance (this aspect will exceed your expectations), focus and energy (smooth) have ALL been top notch. The first 25 people to post in here that are willing to offer nothing more than a mini-review/reviews will receive free samples of Ritual. It doesn't get any easier than that. Ritual is the goods and I can guarantee you'll feel the same way once you try it.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try it. I have used many PWO's. Including; prodigy, enhanced, gameday, craze, condense, jack3d, and c4. I can certainly log it and review it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try it. I have used many PWO's. Including; prodigy, enhanced, gameday, craze, condense, jack3d, and c4. I can certainly log it and review it.
Out of that list, which one/ones are your favorite? I have a favorite (out of the ones you listed above) and Ritual has replaced it. That's saying a lot. I'd be curious to get your feedback.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to go with Prodigy as #1. Enhanced would be #2. Craze was awesome, but killed my appetite.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down... I've been eyeing this for a while I was a huge fan of dilate

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I'd like to try it. I've done logs for volatile and Juggernaut HP.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to go with Prodigy as #1. Enhanced would be #2. Craze was awesome, but killed my appetite.
Loved Enhanced myself. I rank it up there with Craze, which was my favorite pre for well over a year. I think Ritual will become a favorite for a lot people, as it provides incredible energy (smooth not jittery), top tier focus. Where it really outshines other pres for me personally, is with the endurance effects. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do guys and thanks for the interest, Once we reach 25, I'll ship out your samples. Hoping to reach 25 by week's end, getting them into your hands by late next week, hopefully.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, send me some please. Flavor seems yummy but using "candy" I hope its not to sweet. The profile, on paper, looks great, now lets try it out in an application. Nice to see the dosages for 1 & 2 scoops.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd give the product a review...but it would probably be in like 2 1/2 weeks

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, send me some please. Flavor seems yummy but using "candy" I hope its not to sweet. The profile, on paper, looks great, now lets try it out in an application. Nice to see the dosages for 1 & 2 scoops.
The flavor isn't too sweet or overpowering on the Candy Green Apple mix. Either way, once it's in your hands, we welcome honest feedback on all aspects of the product, including flavor.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice to see some interest in here. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised when you try it out and it'll soon become a staple go to pre-workout formula.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a shot and post up a review!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've been all about this pre since it was released lol.

In for feedback from good, strong, conservative Americans :joke: :biglaugh:

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I not too late? I saw this like 5 days ago and immediately wanted to try it.

Down for mini review

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been all about this pre since it was released lol.

In for feedback from good, strong, conservative Americans :joke: :biglaugh:
Haha. We'll reserve that for the "other" thread. Done. Thanks for the interest, Jim.

Thatguy_603

Awards
I'll give it a review. As of right now prodigy is my favorite.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to try that Candy Green Apple!!! that's my flavor!
Preworkouts are difficult to flavor, especially this one because of the amount of actives incorporated into the formula. They did a good job with flavoring here, not too sweet, not too subtle. Just the right balance. You'll enjoy it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a tub of Ritual so I will not apply for this.

I wasn't asked for a review when I was sent it but I will add this in here. In terms of an all in one pre workout supplement it is very good.

I have good amounts of energy and focus from it. Pump wise it is my favourite, non-nitrate formula I have used and therefore fits perfectly into my arsenal for my breaks from Enhanced.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a tub of Ritual so I will not apply for this.

I wasn't asked for a review when I was sent it but I will add this in here. In terms of an all in one pre workout supplement it is very good.

I have good amounts of energy and focus from it. Pump wise it is my favourite, non-nitrate formula I have used and therefore fits perfectly into my arsenal for my breaks from Enhanced.
Thanks for the feedback, BD. I'm confident that once more people get to try Ritual, they'll feel the same way! :)

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I just went ahead and bought a tub! Impressed me enough with the profile to make the investment

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just went ahead and bought a tub! Impressed me enough with the profile to make the investment
Look forward to your feedback regardless. We'll have many more promos in the future on other products. Thanks for your interest.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Awesome profile.. No prop blend an everything is dose great. I'd like to try some samples

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!, Profile looks good, good dosages.
I've yet to find any pre that is dosed as well as this one. And it's competitively priced too, coming in at just under $30.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Count me in.. I missed out of Facebook and another forum!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this a try. Candy apple is one of my all time favorite flavors

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
If its bit to late I'd really like to try it, I would post a detailed review! I'm always up for new things!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Profile looks great. If we're not over the 25 people count (too lazy to try to sift), I'd love to give it a try & let the board know how it is.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profile looks great. If we're not over the 25 people count (too lazy to try to sift), I'd love to give it a try & let the board know how it is.
Not quite there yet, Pow Wow. Consider yourself in.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like we're sitting around the 16,17 mark, so if you guys know of others who may be interested in trying out Ritual, get them in here. The faster we get to 25, the faster we can get them into your hands! :)

gmanall

Awards
I'd give it a shot, been looking for something to replace Volatile.