Come in for the real thing.ANS needs 25 people to sample Ritual!

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    I'd give it a shot, been looking for something to replace Volatile.
    Willing to post up a review?


  2. Yeah, will do!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Yeah, will do!
    In.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    Not quite there yet, Pow Wow. Consider yourself in.
    Sounds good! Thanks for the opp & definitely up for a detailed & honest review, as always.

  5. If you don't have your number in the next few days, and waiting a few weeks isn't a big deal; I'd want to try it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    If you don't have your number in the next few days, and waiting a few weeks isn't a big deal; I'd want to try it.
    I already counted you in, Jim.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    I already counted you in, Jim.
    I would be willing to give it a shot
    South. Did you reach 25?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I would be willing to give it a shot
    South. Did you reach 25?
    Not yet AE. You're in.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    Not yet AE. You're in.
    Thanks man. PM sent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    I already counted you in, Jim.
    Sweet

  11. Interesting... I like mini logs/ reviews. What's your count?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Interesting... I like mini logs/ reviews. What's your count?
    Should be approaching 20, or thereabouts. I'll do a count shortly but I think you made the cut.

  13. I'd love to give this a shot if there's still room. I'm always up for a good pre. I've been hooked on condense and Supp-d lately
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  14. I'd love do log this! I've seen this advertised big time on stack3d.com. Nothing but good stuff is what I've heard plus the nut facts look great!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    In. Looking forward to your feedback.
    I'm looking forward to trying it!

  16. Where's the count?!

  17. If I made the cut, I would love to try it out. I have tried a lot of different pre workouts and I know I can give a good report on my experience. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  18. Getting to 25 wasn't too hard at all. Hopefully SP doesn't have to turn anyone away.

    but I'm sure we'll do another one soon too. Maybe a RITUAL and DILATE stack....it's insane.
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE

  19. Count me out if I was in. The tub is enough for me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    If I made the cut, I would love to try it out. I have tried a lot of different pre workouts and I know I can give a good report on my experience. Thanks for the opportunity!
    this Guy runs a good log

  21. Hopefully I've just squeezed in here. Love to try new pre's. I've used jack3d, c4, volatile, PTF, body rush, build n.o., 1mr, and a few others as samples.

    Favs were def original jack3d/c4/volatile (tho I never had a tub of this just a handful of samples).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    this Guy runs a good log
    Thanks FUBARMD!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  23. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    Macho, consider yourself in. If you can offer some feedback that will be great.
    Definitely man. Ill pm you info

  24. Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post
    Getting to 25 wasn't too hard at all. Hopefully SP doesn't have to turn anyone away.

    but I'm sure we'll do another one soon too. Maybe a RITUAL and DILATE stack....it's insane.
    Ritual and Dilate will definitely make for one sick stack. The pump on Ritual alone is amazing and when combined with Dilate, it takes things to a whole new level.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    Ritual and Dilate will definitely make for one sick stack. The pump on Ritual alone is amazing and when combined with Dilate, it takes things to a whole new level.
    Now I would most definitely want to try this!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ready for the real thing
    By RedRaptor in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 10:26 AM
  2. OTC Ds/prohormones or look for the real deal?
    By bubagump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 06:41 PM
  3. Hemogex...the real thing?
    By dieselken77 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:41 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 12:21 PM
  5. The real thing?
    By red5marauder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Log in
Log in