Come in for the real thing.ANS needs 25 people to sample Ritual!
- 05-15-2013, 09:51 AM
- 05-15-2013, 10:01 AM
- 05-15-2013, 10:09 AM
05-15-2013, 10:15 AM
05-15-2013, 10:26 AM
lol yall had me scared, looks like a good preworkout, I'd give it a shot but dendrobium does not agree with me.
05-15-2013, 10:29 AM
05-15-2013, 10:32 AM
05-15-2013, 10:37 AM
05-15-2013, 10:47 AM
05-15-2013, 10:53 AM
05-15-2013, 10:54 AM
05-15-2013, 10:55 AM
05-15-2013, 10:56 AM
05-15-2013, 10:57 AM
05-15-2013, 10:59 AM
05-15-2013, 11:02 AM
05-15-2013, 11:04 AM
05-15-2013, 11:08 AM
If I am not too late would like a to try this and provide a review. Many of the ones in the past seem to fail me towards the middle. Right now I am working with Speed X3 and enjoying the results however I am only 3 days into it. Let me know if I am not too late. Thanks
05-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Alright guys, here's the final 25. If you haven't already (***disregard those of you that have already***) PM me your addy. I should be able to get them out by Monday, hopefully Tuesday being the latest.
05-15-2013, 11:17 AM
05-15-2013, 11:20 AM
05-15-2013, 11:22 AM
AM just sent this thread out in their email blast....may see lots of interest shortly...
This one filled up quick!
05-15-2013, 11:49 AM
In the max dosage of two scoops, you get the following:
- 3.2g beta alanine for endurance
- 3g Creapure brand creatine monohydrate for muscular cell energy and expansion
- 2.5g betaine (trimethylglycine or TMG) for cell hydration and higher power output
- 1g of agmatine sulfate by AgmaPure, a patented natural form, for incredible nitric oxide muscle pumps
- 3g L-Citrulline for further, longer-lasting nitric oxide pumps and endurance support (Quercetin Study as an NO "Protector")
- 200mg Xanthaurine, also known as Quercetin, for endurance, nitric oxide amplification, fat-burn, and antioxidant-like protection
- Caffeine, for the obvious powerful stimulation that you need to get the alertness and endurance engine started
- Dendrobium extract, trademarked DN1000, for tunnel-vision-like focus
- PEA + Hordenine - An Epic, longer-lasting dopamine boosting combo that will get you focused and in a great mood (see its action reseearch here)
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine for increased energy, focus, and alertness, as it is an incredible precursor to the hormones / neurotransmitters epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Higenamine (Norcoclaurine) for natural fat-burning and increased thermogenesis (energy output from extra heat).
- AstraGin, an amino acid and vitamin "amplifier" that boosts the absorption of nearly all of the above ingredients! (See AstraGin.com)
05-15-2013, 11:53 AM
05-15-2013, 11:57 AM
05-15-2013, 12:43 PM
05-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Crap, missed out on this! A day late and a dollar short again, had not been checking the site for a couple mins and missed out! Been wanting to try this, keep me in mind please!
05-15-2013, 02:46 PM
05-15-2013, 03:02 PM
05-15-2013, 03:04 PM
05-15-2013, 04:13 PM
05-15-2013, 06:30 PM
IN!!!! Gimme gimmie. Damn it! Missed it!
"I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
05-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Yippee lucky number 13 pm on its way
Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
05-16-2013, 11:03 PM
05-17-2013, 06:13 AM
05-17-2013, 06:15 AM
05-17-2013, 07:15 AM
05-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Just wanted to update everyone on the thread. All addresses have been received and I'll be shipping out the samples early next week. Can't wait until the feedback starts to roll in! Again,thanks to all for your interest and continued support.
05-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Have these left, enjoyed Ritual, will potentially use it on my nitrate breaks also.
05-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Looks like I missed another good one,cant wait to see the feedback on this!
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
Similar Forum Threads
- By RedRaptor in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 36Last Post: 11-19-2012, 10:26 AM
- By bubagump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2009, 06:41 PM
- By dieselken77 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 27Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:41 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2006, 12:21 PM
- By red5marauder in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2005, 01:54 PM