Black Friday Sale at AI!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Black Friday Sale at AI!


    Just got the AI newsleter and they're having a 50% off everything and all purchases also get a free shirt, Cinch gym bag and samples with code BLKFRI at Home page from 12 A.M. Friday through midnight Sunday.

    Stocking up Friday morning!


  2. Holy $h!t!!!
    •   
       


  3. Nice! perfect i need some of their suppls :-)

  4. Yea but they have cycle support for 49.99 and at nutra for 34.99....It wouldve been nice if they had it for 34.99 and with the half off :-)

  5. How long is cycle support good for if stored? Also any any promo codes needed?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Turk1976 View Post
    code BLKFRI

  7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yea but they have cycle support for 49.99 and at nutra for 34.99....It wouldve been nice if they had it for 34.99 and with the half off :-)

    They have 2 cycle support and 1 post cycle support for 99.99 with 50% off......

  8. yea, i was curious if they would offer the stacks at 50%. If so, helluva a deal. Anyone know for sure? AI reps?

    Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    They have 2 cycle support and 1 post cycle support for 99.99 with 50% off......

  9. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    They have 2 cycle support and 1 post cycle support for 99.99 with 50% off......
    nice!!!! im def getting that....starts fri right

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    nice!!!! im def getting that....starts fri right
    Starts Fri at 12am

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    How long is cycle support good for if stored? Also any any promo codes needed?
    Cycle support can be stored for years

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    yea, i was curious if they would offer the stacks at 50%. If so, helluva a deal. Anyone know for sure? AI reps?
    Just the deals that are listed.

  12. I have 2 bottles of CS2.0, 1 post cycle support and 1 Motivate all for $68!!!! Holy crap that is a SICK DEAL!

    Man that was a sick deal, my January cycle just cost 50% less thank you very much AI!!!!!!! ANd I have two bottles of CS2.0 so I can run it early and all the way through PCT.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have 2 bottles of CS2.0, 1 post cycle support and 1 Motivate all for $68!!!! Holy crap that is a SICK DEAL!

    Man that was a sick deal, my January cycle just cost 50% less thank you very much AI!!!!!!! ANd I have two bottles of CS2.0 so I can run it early and all the way through PCT.
    That is an awesome deal and I think you are going to love your products.

  14. Thank you AI i'm so frickin happy today, i got my CS and PCS for 50 bucks just wow. This is so awesome. I've been meaning to try Stoked for years now, but now i get PCS with two CS for free in my mind.

  15. I am with you, either way you look at it, each bottle equates to 16.70 each and that is so cheap for the quality. The fact I added a bottle of Perform for PCT , even better!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    yea, i was curious if they would offer the stacks at 50%. If so, helluva a deal. Anyone know for sure? AI reps?
    Yes the Swole Stack and the Support Stack are both $50. You can take off 50% on anything.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have 2 bottles of CS2.0, 1 post cycle support and 1 Motivate all for $68!!!! Holy crap that is a SICK DEAL!

    Man that was a sick deal, my January cycle just cost 50% less thank you very much AI!!!!!!! ANd I have two bottles of CS2.0 so I can run it early and all the way through PCT.
    And CS2.0 has 12 more servings than the other flavors of Cycle Support.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    yea, i was curious if they would offer the stacks at 50%. If so, helluva a deal. Anyone know for sure? AI reps?
    I just tried the BLKFRI coupon on the Support Stack and my subtotal came out to $49.99

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I just tried the BLKFRI coupon on the Support Stack and my subtotal came out to $49.99
    Even better as this was not suppose to start till midnight tonight LOL.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Even better as this was not suppose to start till midnight tonight LOL.
    worked for me too, great deal on everything

  21. Looks like the perfect opportunity to try out the Swole Stack!

    Also, since the Black Friday coupon wasn't supposed to be active until midnight, will the orders placed before then still receive the free cinch bag, samples, and t-shirt?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Is Cycle Support 2.0 out of stock, or is the Orange flavored Cycle Support listed the 2.0 version?
    2.0 is the orange flavor.

    no we are not sold out as of right now

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Looks like the perfect opportunity to try out the Swole Stack!

    Also, since the Black Friday coupon wasn't supposed to be active until midnight, will the orders placed before then still receive the free cinch bag, samples, and t-shirt?
    They sure will. All orders with the discount code will get the free shirt, cinch bag and samples.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    They sure will. All orders with the discount code will get the free shirt, cinch bag and samples.
    Awesome. Thanks, AI!

  25. First of all, THANK YOU AI!! I just placed my order, code worked.

    One question, i ordered the support stack but it never gave me an option to pick a flavor, what flavor will i get?

    I really dont care what the flavor is at the price i paid though, just curious if anyone can tell me what flavor ill get.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    First of all, THANK YOU AI!! I just placed my order, code worked.

    One question, i ordered the support stack but it never gave me an option to pick a flavor, what flavor will i get?

    I really dont care what the flavor is at the price i paid though, just curious if anyone can tell me what flavor ill get.
    I am guessing orange.

    I have not seen the flavor chooser as well.
  27. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    also how do you pick shirt size

  28. I suggest sending an email with your order number if you have a preference for flavors or shirt sizes. It sounds like there are some bugs that we will be working out on the new site.

  29. Thats an awesome deal there.......are there any 2XL shirts.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Thats an awesome deal there.......are there any 2XL shirts.
    I believe there is just large and XL.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Black Friday Sale - Starts Now!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 06:16 PM
  2. Black Friday Sale
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 05:55 PM
  3. Black Friday Sale
    By louisaboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 04:21 PM
  4. black friday np sale?
    By LatSpread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 12:34 AM
  5. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Log in
Log in