Black Friday Sale at AI!

Turk1976

Awards
Just got the AI newsleter and they're having a 50% off everything and all purchases also get a free shirt, Cinch gym bag and samples with code BLKFRI at Home page from 12 A.M. Friday through midnight Sunday.

Stocking up Friday morning!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! perfect i need some of their suppls :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but they have cycle support for 49.99 and at nutra for 34.99....It wouldve been nice if they had it for 34.99 and with the half off :)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea but they have cycle support for 49.99 and at nutra for 34.99....It wouldve been nice if they had it for 34.99 and with the half off :)

They have 2 cycle support and 1 post cycle support for 99.99 with 50% off......

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of CS2.0, 1 post cycle support and 1 Motivate all for $68!!!! Holy crap that is a SICK DEAL!

Man that was a sick deal, my January cycle just cost 50% less thank you very much AI!!!!!!! ANd I have two bottles of CS2.0 so I can run it early and all the way through PCT.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of CS2.0, 1 post cycle support and 1 Motivate all for $68!!!! Holy crap that is a SICK DEAL!

Man that was a sick deal, my January cycle just cost 50% less thank you very much AI!!!!!!! ANd I have two bottles of CS2.0 so I can run it early and all the way through PCT.
That is an awesome deal and I think you are going to love your products.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you AI i'm so frickin happy today, i got my CS and PCS for 50 bucks just wow. This is so awesome. I've been meaning to try Stoked for years now, but now i get PCS with two CS for free in my mind.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am with you, either way you look at it, each bottle equates to 16.70 each and that is so cheap for the quality. The fact I added a bottle of Perform for PCT ;), even better!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i was curious if they would offer the stacks at 50%. If so, helluva a deal. Anyone know for sure? AI reps?
Yes the Swole Stack and the Support Stack are both $50. You can take off 50% on anything.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

And CS2.0 has 12 more servings than the other flavors of Cycle Support.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i was curious if they would offer the stacks at 50%. If so, helluva a deal. Anyone know for sure? AI reps?
I just tried the BLKFRI coupon on the Support Stack and my subtotal came out to $49.99 :sly:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the perfect opportunity to try out the Swole Stack!

Also, since the Black Friday coupon wasn't supposed to be active until midnight, will the orders placed before then still receive the free cinch bag, samples, and t-shirt?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like the perfect opportunity to try out the Swole Stack!

Also, since the Black Friday coupon wasn't supposed to be active until midnight, will the orders placed before then still receive the free cinch bag, samples, and t-shirt?
They sure will. All orders with the discount code will get the free shirt, cinch bag and samples.:)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
First of all, THANK YOU AI!! I just placed my order, code worked.

One question, i ordered the support stack but it never gave me an option to pick a flavor, what flavor will i get?

I really dont care what the flavor is at the price i paid though, just curious if anyone can tell me what flavor ill get.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all, THANK YOU AI!! I just placed my order, code worked.

One question, i ordered the support stack but it never gave me an option to pick a flavor, what flavor will i get?

I really dont care what the flavor is at the price i paid though, just curious if anyone can tell me what flavor ill get.
I am guessing orange.

I have not seen the flavor chooser as well.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest sending an email with your order number if you have a preference for flavors or shirt sizes. It sounds like there are some bugs that we will be working out on the new site.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats an awesome deal there.......are there any 2XL shirts. :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the people that can't choose a flavor of Cycle Support or shirt size please e-mail me a copy of your order and put in the e-mail the flavor or shirt size you want and I will make sure it get's to the riight people. E-mail to the following pembroke3355 at gmail dot com

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I just got word. It is standard practice on the shirts to send XL. If you want a large shirt please e-mail me a copy of your order at the e-mail address I provided in the post above. We normally also send Choc Cycle Support with the Support Stack. If you want orange or PB Cycle Support also e-mail me a copy of your order and the flavor you want at the e-mail address provided in the post above.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Just got the AI newsleter and they're having a 50% off everything and all purchases also get a free shirt, Cinch gym bag and samples with code BLKFRI at Home page from 12 A.M. Friday through midnight Sunday.

Stocking up Friday morning!
Where does the 50% off come in? The Swole stack, if purchased separately, would cost about $155 and the stack is selling for $100 - which is good - but definitely not 50% off!

Actually, I would just like to have Testopro and Stoked, but I don't see a sale on that combo.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Amazing sale.

You rarely ever see anything like this anymore.

EVERYTHING 50% off?

AI, have you gone insane? Do you not care about making money!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where does the 50% off come in? The Swole stack, if purchased separately, would cost about $155 and the stack is selling for $100 - which is good - but definitely not 50% off!

Actually, I would just like to have Testopro and Stoked, but I don't see a sale on that combo.
We don't sell TestoPRO and Stoked as a stack. But you can get the Swole Stack until midnight Sunday for $50 using the BLKFRI code. So basically you woul get the Stoked and TestoPRO for $25 a bottle and you can sell the Glycobol on the Anabolic Minds auction forum.:)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
We don't sell TestoPRO and Stoked as a stack. But you can get the Swole Stack until midnight Sunday for $50 using the BLKFRI code. So basically you woul get the Stoked and TestoPRO for $25 a bottle and you can sell the Glycobol on the Anabolic Minds auction forum.:)
Are you guys gonna have enough product by Sunday??...ROFL!!!! This deal is unheard of!!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
great sale couldnt pass up cs at half off

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Damn!!!! This is one hell of a deal....

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine at midnight just to be safe...lol

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Order placed and I just sent you an email pembroke. Thanks for your help.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Wow great deal.

Is the 2 cycle support deal only available in the chocolate flavor?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow great deal.

Is the 2 cycle support deal only available in the chocolate flavor?
No if you want another flavor e-mail me a copy of your order with the flavor you want to pembroke3355 at gmail dot com and I will make sure you get what you want.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I can't place my order. Every time it keeps saying "duplicate" error. 1st it was invalid, then duplicate. Grrr....

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I placed my order last night and have already received my tracking information! :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't place my order. Every time it keeps saying "duplicate" error. 1st it was invalid, then duplicate. Grrr....
E-mail me your full name and what you tried to order. It is possible that it said invalid the 1st time but you still got charged but I want to make sure and if not see if we can get it fixed so you can order. Did you try to clear out your cart before trying again?