ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ERASE Your Estrogen Levels! | PES New Product

Performance Enhancing Supplements Presents...

Erase (90 caps) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

ERASE is a powerful supplement that may:

* ERASE ESTROGEN
* ERASE CORTISOL
* ERASE FAT STORAGE
* INCREASE TESTOSTERONE
* INCREASE FAT LOSS
* INCREASE SEX DRIVE
* INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
* INCREASE RECOVERY

How is all of this possible in just one supplement?

ERASE works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more ANABOLIC state. It is the most synergistic natural aromatase inhibitor to hit the market.

ERASE contains one simple yet very potent and intricate compound; a natural ingredient called Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This one ingredient alone will have users experiencing an increased libido and better workouts from an increase in testosterone which elevates the user’s anabolic state leading to more muscle mass in a very safe manner. These benefits are possible through the mechanism of decreasing estrogen and cortisol. Let’s not forget to mention of the additional benefits of decreasing fat storage and increasing fat loss!

ERASE is a potent Anti-Estrogen and Anti-catabolic compound. But let’s just focus on one thing at a time…

ERASE is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase enzyme. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme less of your testosterone converts to estrogen and more is left as testosterone. The result? INCREASED TESTOSTERONE!

Why is estrogen so bad?

In males, high levels of estrogen can cause a number of unwanted affects on the body such as: Gynecomastia, acne, oily skin, increase in fat storage, and HPTA shutdown, which will then lead to a whole array of problems.

High levels of estrogen cause users to store more fat (predominantly in the stomach and love handles). Lowering your estrogen with ERASE will decrease this fat storage, allowing you to burn fat quicker and easier!

By reducing the amount of estrogen in the body not only do you increase your testosterone levels, but will also attack the side effects of high estrogen!

A high level of estrogen will shut down your ability to produce sufficient testosterone, and also that your testosterone can be converted to estrogen itself. NO GOOD! But with ERASE, you don’t have to worry! It will block the conversion!

ERASE is not just some run-of-the-mill aromatase inhibitor either. ERASE is an extremely potent aromatase inhibitor, in fact, more potent than Exemestane and Formestane!

ERASE’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural aromatase inhibitor that is NOT a prohormone. It is completely active and natural in its current form! It occurs in very small amounts as a metabolite of 7-oxygenated DHEA. One of the biggest problems with other DHEA derivatives is that they themselves can either convert to estrogen or estrogenic compounds, or they can bind to the androgen receptor and shutdown your testosterone. You don’t have to worry about this with ERASE! Metabolites of 7-oxygenated DHEA will not allow these negative side effects.

Had enough? I hope not, because ERASE is not done turning you into an anabolic, muscle building, fat losing machine.

ERASE, as you may now know, is a 7-oxygenated DHEA compound. 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds such as the popular 7-oxo-DHEA are known to competitively inhibit the amount of cortisol in the blood, leaving it as inactive cortisone. By lowering cortisol you change your body into a less catabolic state (a state of muscle breakdown) and rev’s you up into an anabolic state (a muscle building state) by increasing the amount of testosterone in the body. It’s a 2 for 1!

These 7-oxygenated compounds do this by flipping between the oxygenated and reduced versions of themselves on the enzyme that converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol, the 11-beta-HSD1 enzyme. While these conversions are taking place cortisone cannot convert to cortisol, this decreases the amounts of cortisol in the blood. This is the mechanisms that most of the popular cortisol reducers undergo.

There have not been any studies done on our particular 7-oxygenated compound on the 11-beta-HSD 1 enzyme, so its mechanism and affinity on the enzyme cannot be determined yet, but it is suggested that it is similar to the inhibition of it is closely related parent compound.

Why is cortisol so bad?

Cortisol is a very catabolic hormone, the opposite of what you want. No one wants high levels of a catabolic hormone. Cortisol levels can rise in your body when there is an increase in anabolic compounds, such as testosterone. Your body does this as a natural mechanism to basically fight your increased anabolism and it does it by increasing cortisol. But you don’t want that! You want to stay anabolic, so keep your cortisol low!

This is what makes ERASE the most innovative and synergistic aromatase inhibitor. While it will increase testosterone, it will allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects where as other aromatase inhibitors will not due to your cortisol catching up.

ERASE belongs in your supplement regimen! Whether you are bulking, cutting, recomp, on a testosterone booster, hormonal cycle, or just looking to get an edge in the gym, Erase has its place!

1 Bottle Contains 90 Capsules

Each capsule contains: Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 25mg

Erase Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsules, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

Erase WARNING:

Consult with a licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, kidney or heart disease. This product should not be taken by women. In particular, those women who are pregnant, lactating or trying to become pregnant. Do not take this product if you have been diagnosed with high cholesterol, prostate cancer, testicular cancer or breast cancer or are under the age of 21. Keep this product and all other supplements out of the reach of children. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oooh I cant wait..
Very affordable?
Sounds dreamy :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wants to keep informed so Im going to sub :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
BADAZZ name, me like already, you had me at hello...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmmm very interesting tell me more :22:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Most definitely subbed.
Every time I think I have my supplement plan mapped out they come out with something new and i have to wait , read, and learn all over again.
At least when I do start another run I will be well armed.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
do we know what the Nomenclature of ERASE is?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little birdy told me there might be an introductory sale off the already extremely cheap regular price

This birdy never lies

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice this early bird is all ears!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Can it erase other unwanted things in addition to estrogen?
Crazy ex girlfriends maybe. Lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can it erase other unwanted things in addition to estrogen?
Crazy ex girlfriends maybe. Lol
No, but it may just erase the inability to put said crazy ex in her place! :D

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
You had me at PES, based on my experience of alpha I'm definitely watching for ERASE - how long to uk natty or will it take a while following US release

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump for updates

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You had me at PES, based on my experience of alpha I'm definitely watching for ERASE - how long to uk natty or will it take a while following US release
Within a few weeks of Erase release. PES is connected with the UK now, as Alpha-T2 is being sold there, and Erase will be going there too as soon as its out!

Erase write-up has been finished and will be reviewed by the PES Reps Tuesday for revision and all that good stuff, then it will be posted, along with the sexy Supplement Facts ;)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Within a few weeks of Erase release. PES is connected with the UK now, as Alpha-T2 is being sold there, and Erase will be going there too as soon as its out!

Erase write-up has been finished and will be reviewed by the PES Reps Tuesday for revision and all that good stuff, then it will be posted, along with the sexy Supplement Facts ;)
Cheers natty. I recently sent you a PM wrt to UK would you mind checking if you got it and if not can you let me know please?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stop teasing me Natty... not fair.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

hell yeah!!!:bigok:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
In for somemore info.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you guys are in for a treat on this one... I dont want to let the cat out of the bag but the write-up looks awesome, I'm sure it wont be long till natty posts it here :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
oh you suck DF!!!! I bet you were a tease in school!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha... you know it buddy... now its my turn! :sombrero:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ERASE TEASER

Erase is a POTENT aromatase inhibitor. Here I will post some teasers in question and answer format, just to keep you guys on the edge of your seat.

Is Erase better than Formestane at inhibiting aromatase? Yes.

Do Erase's ingredients convert to estrogen or act as a phytoestrogen itself like other aromatase inhibitors? No.

Will Erase's ingredients bind to the androgen receptor and compete with Testosterone like ATD does? No.

Is Erase itself suppressive to HPTA like ATD, Formestane, and 6-Bromo? No.

Is Erase expensive? One bottle will provide a 6 week supply at a normal dose, 8 week at a mild dose, 4 weeks at a maximum dose. One bottle will be very affordable.

How do I know my dose? Your dose will depend on how much excess estrogen you think you have, and how much you want to lower it. One taking no aromatizing compounds will benefit from 1-2 caps a day, while those take an aromatizing compound will want to take 2-3 caps per day (or 4 if you just look like the Michelin man).

Does Erase contain natural ingredients? Erase is a natural DSHEA compliant supplement.

We will give a little more info each day. I dont want to get everyone excited until this stuff is literally in transit to stores! We are hoping to have this shipped out by Friday to stores.

Hope the teaser was a pleaser!