Creatine and Powerade
- 03-12-2007, 05:18 PM
- 03-17-2007, 02:58 PM
it doesnt matter what u mix it with and as far as when to take it depending upon how many grams u want to intake a day and its fine to plit it up halfe the serving before u work out and the other half after
03-17-2007, 03:23 PM
03-18-2007, 09:53 AM
my opinion on this
Warning: What follow is my opinion... and is only my relative subjective truth and is subject to change without notice..haha
My personal thoughts on this.. and I can definetly be wrong is, that Creatine should not really be ingested with powerade preworkout. I would think that Creatine would be fine with powerade after workout, as powerade contains a faster burning carb that will give you an insulin spike, and would be best reserved for after training. Unless you are lifting over 30 mins I don't see a reason for drinking it during a workout. As far as I know, there is no "special flavor" that is better than another, they are all the same.
Hopefully this helps some. Perhaps someone else has a more "definite answer"?
04-24-2007, 11:56 PM
post-workout... With a whey shake 30 mins later... Then a meal one hour later (carb/pro).. That is how I would do my post-workout nutrition/supplementation.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AussieOak1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2012, 10:19 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2005, 12:26 PM
- By JDog45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2004, 11:25 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2004, 02:00 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2003, 11:50 PM