Meals

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Meals


    Anyone else have trouble ever eating as much as there suppose to sometimes? There's days I just don't feel hungry what do I do? I try to make myself eat anyways


  2. Never have a trouble with eating...but if appetite stimulation is needed...AnaBeta FTW.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Thanks! And do u think maybe some muscle milk as a meal replacement would work or no?

  4. Ew nope haha , Food > anything. But some XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 , peanut butter, banana and honey can mix in good for a quick extra snack!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. simple things like a few cups of whole milk and 2-4 tbsp of peanut butter can go a long way.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. That's about what I usually do ill make a peanut butter sandwich and drink a protein shake. I need to quit doubting myself lol I rather be safe than sorry though

  7. Whole foods are always preferable but when I bulk I use home made bulk shakes. A scoop of whey, a banana, a tablespoon natty PB, half a cup of oats and a tablespoon of honey. Around 600 cals.

  8. What kind of routine are you on by chance? I keep rest periods between exercises to about 90 seconds and I do total body routines three times a week, incorporating Olympic lifts and heavy big movements, the oly lifts are for 3 working sets and no more than 3 or 4 reps and then everything else is a 5,3,1 program. Gained 12 pounds and eating clean while having no trouble to shovel down over 4000 cals a day, granted my shake is about 550 calories.

  9. If your not hungry, your not burning enough calories throughout your day. If I wake up at 10pm and sat around my house doing nothing all day I may eat 3 times. If I wake up(like normal) at 530, goto work for 10 hours, get off and goto the gym, and come home. I eat 6-7 meals a day EASILY. Breakfast is a MUST* it starts your metabolism for the day, if you can't eat in the morning try not eating so much about 2 hours before bed. You will wake up hungry guaranteed.

    P.S. Stop being a little girl and shove the food down your mouth. I am not referring to 5 slices of cheesy pizza either.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ReedSkin View Post
    If your not hungry, your not burning enough calories throughout your day. If I wake up at 10pm and sat around my house doing nothing all day I may eat 3 times. If I wake up(like normal) at 530, goto work for 10 hours, get off and goto the gym, and come home. I eat 6-7 meals a day EASILY. Breakfast is a MUST* it starts your metabolism for the day, if you can't eat in the morning try not eating so much about 2 hours before bed. You will wake up hungry guaranteed.

    P.S. Stop being a little girl and shove the food down your mouth. I am not referring to 5 slices of cheesy pizza either.
    Please don't listen to anything of this...Breakfast is not needed, meals don't speed up metabolism, no matter how many you have...and hunger is not always directly correlated to net caloric expenditure...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Please don't listen to anything of this...Breakfast is not needed, meals don't speed up metabolism, no matter how many you have...and hunger is not always directly correlated to net caloric expenditure...
    This.
    Hunger issues can be attributed to alot of things, to say that he isn't active enough is unsubstantiated. In fact I eat more on off days than I would on training and work days simply because I have more time and on these days I do little to no exercise (study mostly).

    IF I don't feel hungry, i'll make a shake. A high calorie dense shake. Ultra skim milk (high protein), whole milk (sat fats), creamed rice (carbs + protein + mixture of fats), EVOO, PB, Oats, 2 bananas and some sort of flavouring like cinnamin

  12. It's not that I don't feel hungry it's just sometimes I'm hungry but don't feel like eating I eat usually about 4 times within 8 hours of work and once before the gym and another after just sometimes I don't want to eat but I'm hungry maybe I get tired of eating idk

  13. Gosh I can't stand the whole "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" or the "eat every 2 hours to speed up your metabolism" BS that the media feeds to everyone and that the majority ends up buying...

    I have to argue with people from work that are significantly overweight about me not eating breakfast and have to keep calm and not be rude when they say "you have to eat breakfast! it's the most important meal of the day! or else you'll end up gaining weight!". Yeah... Let's see, I'm 225, 6'4'', 10% BF. You're 225, 5'8'', 30% of body fat. Let me go right ahead and listen to you.

    Aaaanyways, back to the topic at hand.

    If you're not hungry and looking for calories, why not add some good fats to your diet to add up some calories? Load up your foods with Olive oil, eat Peanut Butter, eat some Almonds, Cashews or Pecans throughout the day, snack on some of that stuff and you'll be golden.

    All else fails, Anabeta 4x a day and good luck satiating the hunger.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  14. All else fails, Anabeta 4x a day and good luck satiating the hunger.[/QUOTE]

    How do you dose Anabeta when you take it 4x/day? Do you take 1 cap with meals 4x/day?

  15. This may be a really stupid question, and if so feel free to flame me, but what is anabeta?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dmmcclair View Post
    This may be a really stupid question, and if so feel free to flame me, but what is anabeta?
    Google PES Anabeta or search Anabeta here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    All else fails, Anabeta 4x a day and good luck satiating the hunger.
    How do you dose Anabeta when you take it 4x/day? Do you take 1 cap with meals 4x/day?[/QUOTE]

    You can, and some do. I take 2 with one meal pre and 2 with another post. Otherwise I forget to do it lol.

  18. I take one at 7AM, one at noon, 1 pre workout and one pre last meal.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Never have a trouble with eating...but if appetite stimulation is needed...AnaBeta FTW.
    ^^^this^^^

    I didn't notice how much it stimulated my appetite until I went off of it. Big difference.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Gosh I can't stand the whole "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" or the "eat every 2 hours to speed up your metabolism" BS that the media feeds to everyone and that the majority ends up buying...

    I have to argue with people from work that are significantly overweight about me not eating breakfast and have to keep calm and not be rude when they say "you have to eat breakfast! it's the most important meal of the day! or else you'll end up gaining weight!". Yeah... Let's see, I'm 225, 6'4'', 10% BF. You're 225, 5'8'', 30% of body fat. Let me go right ahead and listen to you.

    Aaaanyways, back to the topic at hand.

    If you're not hungry and looking for calories, why not add some good fats to your diet to add up some calories? Load up your foods with Olive oil, eat Peanut Butter, eat some Almonds, Cashews or Pecans throughout the day, snack on some of that stuff and you'll be golden.

    All else fails, Anabeta 4x a day and good luck satiating the hunger.
    While meal frequency has absolutely nothing to do with increasing metabolism, I find it really helps with satiation (whether that is psychological or real I'm not sure). And my clients who eat complete and filling breakfast do better later in the day than those who skip. Not saying its a must, but it definitlely helps some

  21. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    While meal frequency has absolutely nothing to do with increasing metabolism, I find it really helps with satiation (whether that is psychological or real I'm not sure). And my clients who eat complete and filling breakfast do better later in the day than those who skip. Not saying its a must, but it definitlely helps some
    Also a matter of being accustomed to it. If you skip breakfast for a month you'll most likely no longer feel the need for it. And psychological can be very well controlled if you count your calories and keep track of your macros.

    Not saying it won't help some people; hell, most people can't stand not eating their entire plate of food regardless of what's in it, so for those who don't really control what they eat may be beneficial, but it is far from a must have or "most important meal of the day" as it is widely spread by the mainstream media.

    Bottom line is that amount of calories in a day - amounts of calories consumed in a day = weight changes, whether you did this in 1, 2, 3 or 45 meals.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  22. I love bulking season! I love to eat!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by prodigy134
    I love bulking season! I love to eat!
    amen to that.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mike blue View Post
    Thanks! And do u think maybe some muscle milk as a meal replacement would work or no?
    Whole food is always best but if you are struggling to get a needed meal down a shake won't hurt. It can still keep your calorie and macro intake in check. I like Muscle Milk for this, it is much closer to a full meal considering macros than most shakes and as easy as water to drink.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Please don't listen to anything of this...Breakfast is not needed, meals don't speed up metabolism, no matter how many you have...and hunger is not always directly correlated to net caloric expenditure...
    Breakfast is not required to build muscle but it is very important. There is plenty of science to show the benefits of breakfast on physique goals though you only need common sense.

    Can you show where meals don't speed up metabolism?

    No, hunger is not always directly correlated to net caloric expenditure, but if the OP has a specific goal and knows the nutritional requirements to reach it, it doesn't matter. He needs to eat his goals and shakes can help if it's tough to down food.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Frequent Meals Better?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:54 PM
  2. great bulking meal for ecto
    By drfly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 01:00 PM
  3. Meal Builder
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 04:20 PM
  4. Homebrew Meal Replacement Shake
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:33 PM
  5. Favorite Cheat Meals/Unhealthy Foods
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in