Meals

TexasGuy

Awards
Please explain how this nullifies the argument? And steroids are a tool, a multiplier, that are to be taken COMPLETELY out of the picture when deciding whether a diet for REGULAR people searching for NATURAL gains.

It would be like me telling you to bulk the sh1t up, eat 6k calories above your maintenance a day and work your a$$ off in the gym, when you're done, just go and get liposuction done. I mean, it is a tool alongside training and diet as well, right?
First you tell me why, if IF or Warrior are optimal natural, they aren't even more so on steroids? You can still eat 6,000 calories on those diets and allegedly it doesn't matter when you get them in as long as you do. Using steroids makes 6000 calories eaten in and IF fashion somehow inferior? How and why?

- And for the record, my tone is quizzical. Hopefully you won't be turning petty too. I can appreciate a conversation, even some personal jabs. Especially if I wind up learning something, though so far, as far as I'm concerned, you and I see different paths to same place and acknowledge them as such. For the most part. I do believe mine is more effective though but I'm sure you do to.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Idk cel, that was a little beyond what generally goes on.
It's not the first time he thinks he can belittle me for not being a heavy kid, my goal is neither aesthetics nor brute-sized physique...my goal is strength, and my weight class is MY choice for it.

TexasGuy

Awards
its already been covered by hvac and others haha just add healthy fats like natty pb and a couple glasses of milk should be too easy to get those extra cals!!
Good. It was a rhetorical question for Celorza though, who initally inferred the OP just skip the macros altogether with no advice as to hitting them and who offered no legitimate defense as to why his initial advice of skipping instead was a good idea but felt that attacking diets addressing the question was somehow helpful.

HVAC does post good stuff, I've appreciated reading some of it around the boards.

TexasGuy

Awards
It's not the first time he thinks he can belittle me for not being a heavy kid, my goal is neither aesthetics nor brute-sized physique...my goal is strength, and my weight class is MY choice for it.
And it shows. Get out of the bulking forum with your ****ty bulking advice.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said, or someone said, that not eating breakfast could increase his appetite and allow him to eat more later in the day IIRC.

Which means he did give a reason for it. If you don't agree with that reasoning then more power to you but maybe you should BOTH take a step back and keep the petty attacks out of this.

TexasGuy

Awards
Bro just let it go.
Yeah, I can't believe I'm actually getting frustrated on the internet, and while talking internet points down! I'm going to go hit some clean presses for reps and eat my fifth meal after.

S$%T!

As a general comment to the thread, I've said my piece, the Layne Norton article and all it's studies pertaining to meal frequency and anabolism are out there as are the obvious limitiations to protein synthesis studies as applied to bodybuilding and hopefully lesser experienced guys will look in to the ideas presented on both sides before buying hype, even if they choose the current popular diet in the long run.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol , the dynamic duo are here (as usual) , I'll take you on some other time when the power puff twins are not stalking as usual.

Anyhow, I never told him to skip macros, and I stand by what I said...breakfast is neither necessary nor important...even when bulking. Also like I said, I do not need to be a bulky animal.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
548091_505360616174672_251885032_n.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol , the dynamic duo are here (as usual) , I'll take you on some other time when the power puff twins are not stalking as usual.

Anyhow, I never told him to skip macros, and I stand by what I said...breakfast is neither necessary nor important...even when bulking. Also like I said, I do not need to be a bulky animal.
I like the way that sounds. Funny you would call someone a stalker though so I do take offense there sir. :)

TexasGuy

Awards
He said, or someone said, that not eating breakfast could increase his appetite and allow him to eat more later in the day IIRC.

Which means he did give a reason for it. If you don't agree with that reasoning then more power to you but maybe you should BOTH take a step back and keep the petty attacks out of this.
Jiggz implied this, right or wrong. He later acknowledged that diets are designed differently to take advantage of different metabolic pathways and that applying one to another isn't optimal or even effective.

Celorza was just incorrect with no justification but, as mentioned in reply to your other post, what eva. Little gets what little gives. Hopefully people will consider the source when making a decision on bulking strategies. Now I'm sure he could give some lessons in powerlifting, or being a worker ant.

But off I go, the garage is getting cold.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jiggz implied this, right or wrong. He later acknowledged that diets are designed differently to take advantage of different metabolic pathways and that applying one to another isn't optimal or even effective.

Celorza was just incorrect with no justification but, as mentioned in reply to your other post, what eva. Little gets what little gives. Hopefully people will consider the source when making a decision on bulking strategies. Now I'm sure he could give some lessons in powerlifting, or being a worker ant.

But off I go, the garage is getting cold.
As far as advice on PLing :D Rodja would be best to hit up for that, I am merely but a neophyte at that for now. Yet my love and passion for more and more power does drive me good enough to keep at it for as long as it takes!

What's the good of being a big husky animal :) if a mere "small guy" like me can lift more :D! I appreciate the innate benefits of power, in all aspects of life, hence I crave and need it for my hobbies, passion and ambitions!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BM you are right that was so sig worthy!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
From all the newbs that hate you and want to hurt you????lol. :D
"You see I had a wife...beautiful, like you..." One of my favorite movies...yet people lack the knowledge of how they managed to wrap that Negativism (and a bit Schopenhauer-like) trend of thought around the joker...Mostly I attribute it to the full graphic novel of "Arkham Asylum, A serious house on serious earth." Of course with the afore mentioned as part of the possible literature that inspired it's author.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"You see I had a wife...beautiful, like you..." One of my favorite movies...yet people lack the knowledge of how they managed to wrap that Negativism (and a bit Schopenhauer-like) trend of thought around the joker...Mostly I attribute it to the full graphic novel of "Arkham Asylum, A serious house on serious earth." Of course with the afore mentioned as part of the possible literature that inspired it's author.
That's what I meant to say.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
JERRY JERRY JERRY!!! Hahaha :D damn this tread got so hostile like overnight!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait can I be 33.9% of the threesome..I mean trio

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Let me rephrase this.. we got a jar of old mustard, and a poodle, were just gonna be putting some D's in some A's

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ain't nobody puttin a D in my A! These cookies ain't free!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
lmfao

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Good. It was a rhetorical question for Celorza though, who initally inferred the OP just skip the macros altogether with no advice as to hitting them and who offered no legitimate defense as to why his initial advice of skipping instead was a good idea but felt that attacking diets addressing the question was somehow helpful.

HVAC does post good stuff, I've appreciated reading some of it around the boards.
Thank you kind sir...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
sometimes i like to sit in a bathtub full of marinara sauce and pretend im a meatball

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turkey or sausage?
Lean ground beef but only during my feeding window, eating 5-6 meals a day, training fasted, doing huge carb ups before working out, really watching my macros and paying attention only to calories.

- Valdez

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Atleast someone is doing it right

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Lean ground beef but only during my feeding window, eating 5-6 meals a day, training fasted, doing huge carb ups before working out, really watching my macros and paying attention only to calories.

- Valdez
IIFYM

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must...not...post my thoughts...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hahaha this thread has taken a hilarious turn :D you guys crack me up !!

TexasGuy

Awards

- Valdez
Just dont use steroids because then all that ****'s off the table and you're left with cake and monkey brains.

TexasGuy

Awards
As far as advice on PLing :D Rodja would be best to hit up for that, I am merely but a neophyte at that for now. Yet my love and passion for more and more power does drive me good enough to keep at it for as long as it takes!

What's the good of being a big husky animal :) if a mere "small guy" like me can lift more :D! I appreciate the innate benefits of power, in all aspects of life, hence I crave and need it for my hobbies, passion and ambitions!
The good is big ****ing muscles and striations so deep you can name them after famous canyons.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The good is big ****ing muscles and striations so deep you can name them after famous canyons.
Being as short as I am...it would look a bit abnormal on me, hence I did deviate from it. I guess my mind subconsciously set itself for staying off too big of a physique...just as much as a physique competitor of my weight class is the most I think I would go for.

TexasGuy

Awards
Being as short as I am...it would look a bit abnormal on me, hence I did deviate from it. I guess my mind subconsciously set itself for staying off too big of a physique...just as much as a physique competitor of my weight class is the most I think I would go for.
Neat. There are powerlifting and weight loss forums. A 143 pound guy who doesn't want to get "too big" is doing what handing out wackey bulking advice?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Neat. There are powerlifting and weight loss forums. A 143 pound guy who doesn't want to get "too big" is doing what handing out wackey bulking advice?
The same that helped me bulk from 125.6lbs to 150 in around 6 months without much change in body fat, and it also took my total up around 100lbs...I merely said skip breakfast and you fired at me, I didn't say skip the macro's from the breakfast. Being IF has nothing wrong, else Chris Duffin wouldn't be the powerful beast he is.