Meals

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. I thought we settled this already

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I thought we settled this already
    Well we never met the initial point of contention in this original thread and instead are using deflection and aversion to let tangents take center stage where diet a is still being applied to diet b. And we are jumping contexts to dodge questions whose answers would show an ironic view of steroids.

Instead of addressing diets utilizing TEF values and frequent meals, we largely ignored them as irrelevant to leangains, which of course they are. But then we bring them up from left field to win an argument about leangains, effectively recycling the application of Y to X on Y's terms though nobody is denying that leangains works.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Well we never met the initial point of contention in this original thread and instead are using deflection and aversion to let tangents take center stage where diet a is still being applied to diet b. And we are jumping contexts to dodge questions whose answers would show an ironic view of steroids.

Instead of addressing diets utilizing TEF values and frequent meals, we largely ignored them as irrelevant to leangains, which of course they are. But then we bring them up from left field to win an argument about leangains, effectively recycling the application of Y to X on Y's terms though nobody is denying that leangains works.
    Subtle callout from the guy who can't form a coherent and logical argument.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Subtle callout from the guy who can't form a coherent and logical argument.
    Something like that. On an ever shifting premise, there is no logical argument. Don't play dumb.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Something like that. On an ever shifting premise, there is no logical argument. Don't play dumb.
    The entire premise is the lack of need for frequent feedings followed by pages of you spewing bull**** and logical fallacies.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. Texasguy, you argue like my wife. That is not a compliment.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

7. Ladies and gentlemen, Leangains is the only diet you will ever need. Throw out all the rest and the corresponding success along with them. Buy Rodja a chicken dinner but not eggs at breakfast.

Absolutely do not do what people who have accomplished what you want to accomplish did to accomplish it. Just fast and use PES products. This is the magic equation we've all been seeking. Nevermind the myriad of variables and real world success found with other diets. Actual results don't matter.

As far as logical fallacies are concerned, a shifting premise isn't a legitimate debate platform to begin with.

Oh ya, if you follow a low carb/high fat diet, don't be afraid to add rice, oatmeal, dinner roles and honey buns to your daily meal plans, evidence supports high carb diets too so it's cool. Studies show high carb diets won't necessarily make you fat and that's all you need to know. We will ignore application altogether though, because that would be an illogical tangent.

Leangains! Leangains! Leangains!
  8. Re: Meals

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, Leangains is the only diet you will ever need. Throw out all the rest and the corresponding success along with them. Buy Rodja a chicken dinner but not eggs at breakfast.

Absolutely do not do what people who have accomplished what you want to accomplish did to accomplish it. Just fast and use PES products. This is the magic equation we've all been seeking. Nevermind the myriad of variables and real world success found with other diets. Actual results don't matter.

As far as logical fallacies are concerned, a shifting premise isn't a legitimate debate platform to begin with.

Oh ya, if you follow a low carb/high fat diet, don't be afraid to add rice, oatmeal, dinner roles and honey buns to your daily meal plans, evidence supports high carb diets too so it's cool. Studies show high carb diets won't necessarily make you fat and that's all you need to know. We will ignore application altogether though, because that would be an illogical tangent.

I'll follow into the depths of Hell

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, Leangains is the only diet you will ever need. Throw out all the rest and the corresponding success along with them. Buy Rodja a chicken dinner but not eggs at breakfast.

Please let me know where it is said that everyone must skip breakfast or follow leangains... If not mistaken Rodja doesn't even follow leangains, but carb-backload instead. Which is an intermittent fasting diet, but not leangains.

Someone saying that breakfast is not needed and can be skipped =/= telling everyone to skip breakfast. Do whatever you want, just drop the bullsh1t that everyone must have breakfast and eat every 3 hours, since it is a debunked myth. That is all.

And would you like some cheese to go with that?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

10. You see what's funny about this thread, is that I earned a fan club for one day of acting like this...and this guy has been doing so for the past week and nope, no groupies yet.

Fridge, you are doing something wrong bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You see what's funny about this thread, is that I earned a fan club for one day of acting like this...and this guy has been doing so for the past week and nope, no groupies yet.

Fridge, you are doing something wrong bro!
    shall I make a fake account and make weird threads about him like your admirer does?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post

I think you have missed the point. People called you out because you stated that your way of eating is the end all be all, or at least made it seem that way. Rodja pointed out that OTHER diets not focused on meal timing are just as effective which is in tune with current research. Prior research indicated that meal timing was a huge factor but that is simply because that was the breakthrough of the time. New research expanded on this and points out that the body doesnt require constant feeding to attain results it all comesdown to "if it fits your macros".

Does that mean that the prior research was wrong? Of course not. But its not the only way to do things. You then went on a tangent with TEF which is largely irrelevant to the discussion and that study you posted was for regular vs. Irregular feedings..

And unless i missed it, noones been promoting PES products or really even LG for that matter, LG is just an example of one diet which doesnt follow the old BB methods
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    shall I make a fake account and make weird threads about him like your admirer does?
    There's also the classy following around in almost every post I do and trying to criticize it with a bunch of ad hominem and no real commentary on the info I write.

But whatever gives you the best erecSean hahaha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by mike blue View Post
    Thanks! And do u think maybe some muscle milk as a meal replacement would work or no?
    For a drinkable meal...

1.) Grind up 0.5 cups (or more) old fashioned style oats in a blender or an electronic coffee grinder, or whatever.
    2.) Add about 1-1.5 cups of milk (depending on the consistency you want, may have to experiment)
    3.) Add a banana
    4.) Add a scoop of protein powder (a blend works best, but I mostly just use whey)... Chocolate works best
    5.) Optional: Add natural PB for more calories

Tinkering with this general formula you can make a really nice tasting shake with a lot of calories. Mine, on average, run about 550-600 calories, but you could easily make it 1000 calories if you really wanted to. The best thing is, while it would easily take 10 minutes to eat a whole food meal of 1000 calories, you can drink it in about 30 seconds or less.

I prefer these shakes for breakfast rather than later in the day.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I think you have missed the point. People called you out because you stated that your way of eating is the end all be all, or at least made it seem that way. Rodja pointed out that OTHER diets not focused on meal timing are just as effective which is in tune with current research. Prior research indicated that meal timing was a huge factor but that is simply because that was the breakthrough of the time. New research expanded on this and points out that the body doesnt require constant feeding to attain results it all comesdown to "if it fits your macros".

Does that mean that the prior research was wrong? Of course not. But its not the only way to do things. You then went on a tangent with TEF which is largely irrelevant to the discussion and that study you posted was for regular vs. Irregular feedings..

And unless i missed it, noones been promoting PES products or really even LG for that matter, LG is just an example of one diet which doesnt follow the old BB methods
    QFE

Not to mention the random beating that the poor dead horse gets with indirect and passive blows to anyone who won't agree that the old style BB diet is the way to go. Or the introduction of Steroids as a form of disqualification of other diets.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

16. Try to pack more calories into the meals you do eat and then you wont have to worry about squeezing in extra meals your not hungry for...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frequent Meals Better?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 08:54 PM
  2. great bulking meal for ecto
    By drfly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM
  3. Meal Builder
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss