Meals

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. I'm going to call my chest crack Celorza from now on. It'll bring a whole new meaning to Coleman's "light weight" mental prep for heavy bench day.

    Insert smiley face


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    I'm going to call my chest crack Celorza from now on. It'll bring a whole new meaning to Coleman's "light weight" mental prep for heavy bench day.

    Insert smiley face
    Lol seems legit, I'll call my first warm up set for Sumo TexasGuy since your BW seems pretty much the weight of my warm ups.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol seems legit, I'll call my first warm up set for Sumo TexasGuy since your BW seems pretty much the weight of my warm ups.
    Haha, still bringing powerlifting to the bulk forum, I like your style.

    As I mentioned earlier, my current lifts are in my profile. You can check if you want though i feel it bears repeating that after football my focus switched from athleticism and applied strength to creating a set of wheels each the size of your body. And my interest is here, in the bulking forum. Where I don't tell people on Diet Plan X they should cross with Diet Plan Y for reasons that shouldn't need to be explained.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Haha, still bringing powerlifting to the bulk forum, I like your style.

    As I mentioned earlier, my current lifts are in my profile. You can check if you want though i feel it bears repeating that after football my focus switched from athleticism and applied strength to creating a set of wheels each the size of your body. And my interest is here, in the bulking forum. Where I don't tell people on Diet Plan X they should cross with Diet Plan Y for reasons that shouldn't need to be explained.
    And here you act like a nincompoop if you think that caloric surplus has no place in powerlifting...while we don't focus on weight gain we do need to at times to get bigger totals...Bulking is not only to be the size of a fridge...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    And here you act like a nincompoop if you think that caloric surplus has no place in powerlifting...while we don't focus on weight gain we do need to at times to get bigger totals...Bulking is not only to be the size of a fridge...
    Just don't get too big there, Chestcrack.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Just don't get too big there, Chestcrack.
    Why should I? Fridge
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Naww how cute! You two even have nicknames for each other now

  8. My internets is bigger than all of yours!

    And screw diets, just get a liposuction after a ridiculous dirty bulk!

    P.S.: since you are asking what a powerlifter, who doesn't want to get to big, is doing at the bulking forum, here's one for you: what is a steroid proponent doing on a nutrition forum? As far as I know nutrition has to do with food and steroids have a place of their own in this board.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The same that helped me bulk from 125.6lbs to 150 in around 6 months without much change in body fat, and it also took my total up around 100lbs...I merely said skip breakfast and you fired at me, I didn't say skip the macro's from the breakfast. Being IF has nothing wrong, else Chris Duffin wouldn't be the powerful beast he is.
    Good morning. And I'm calling bull****. I believe you added 100 pounds to a powerlifting total in six months. I believe you could've added 25 pounds of allegedly lean mass in 6 months on newbie gains but 25 pounds of lean tissue is quite a bit in that time span, even for a newb. You would have had to have your training really dialed in and if you training had been dialed in enough to add 25 lean pounds, between the big three, that training should have given you much greater strength gains than 100 pounds.

    Figure 30 pounds on the squat, 40 on the deadlift and 30 on the bench press... that's pretty weak in six months for a guy packing on a legitimate pound of muscle per week. Maybe you were measuring with a scale or one of those hand held thingings with a deviation of plus or minus like 30 percent?

    Also, would you tell a guy on a low carb diet to merely add rice to lunch and dinner if he's having trouble getting chicken breasts and olive oil down?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    My internets is bigger than all of yours!

    And screw diets, just get a liposuction after a ridiculous dirty bulk!

    P.S.: since you are asking what a powerlifter, who doesn't want to get to big, is doing at the bulking forum, here's one for you: what is a steroid proponent doing on a nutrition forum? As far as I know nutrition has to do with food and steroids have a place of their own in this board.
    I'm not a steroid proponent...

    Either way, those boards discuss various stacks, protocols et cetera. Bulking is still bulking. Steroids just make all the discussions that happen here faster and easier. But I don't use them and wouldn't recommend anyone to outside of someone with a legitimate shot at a pro sports contract who needs a little boost in tryouts or aging men using TRT through a doctor.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Good morning. And I'm calling bull****. I believe you added 100 pounds to a powerlifting total in six months. I believe you could've added 25 pounds of allegedly lean mass in 6 months on newbie gains but 25 pounds of lean tissue is quite a bit in that time span, even for a newb. You would have had to have your training really dialed in and if you training had been dialed in enough to add 25 lean pounds, between the big three, that training should have given you much greater strength gains than 100 pounds.

    Figure 30 pounds on the squat, 40 on the deadlift and 30 on the bench press... that's pretty weak in six months for a guy packing on a legitimate pound of muscle per week. Maybe you were measuring with a scale or one of those hand held thingings with a deviation of plus or minus like 30 percent?

    Also, would you tell a guy on a low carb diet to merely add rice to lunch and dinner if he's having trouble getting chicken breasts and olive oil down?
    Lets see, weight gain wasn't 100% lean or of lean tissue completely. Like I said not much change in bf, 3% for me I don't mind , I was way too low actually. Gains have been on muscle mass, glycogen stores and water. Also you fail to look at the whole picture of powerlifting, I am not geared at all I am in a raw division, I haven't used AAS and also, an increase of 100lbs to a total in 6 months , I'd say it's a win.

    It would mean that roughly (a bit more actually) 5lbs were increasing in all my lifts on average, when it actually shifter itself heavily on my dead and squat lately...bench is odd for me. However what did you expect? I was using 5/3/1 with periodization assistance schemes...do you have any idea how much you are to increase the 1RM and how often on 5/3/1?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Why should I? Fridge
    cause you'll have to trade your extra small shirts in for mediums and clothes get expensive!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    cause you'll have to trade your extra small shirts in for mediums and clothes get expensive!
    I mean , why should I get big or too big lol

    But good point though!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Re: Meals


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I mean , why should I get big or too big lol
    So you can be a Bouncer at the Club..

    Or even Mr.Olympia..

  15. I'm kinda new here, just spent the last 45 min reading this thread..... Made me skip breakfast...... DAMN IT AM!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lets see, weight gain wasn't 100% lean or of lean tissue completely. Like I said not much change in bf, 3% for me I don't mind , I was way too low actually. Gains have been on muscle mass, glycogen stores and water. Also you fail to look at the whole picture of powerlifting, I am not geared at all I am in a raw division, I haven't used AAS and also, an increase of 100lbs to a total in 6 months , I'd say it's a win.

    It would mean that roughly (a bit more actually) 5lbs were increasing in all my lifts on average, when it actually shifter itself heavily on my dead and squat lately...bench is odd for me. However what did you expect? I was using 5/3/1 with periodization assistance schemes...do you have any idea how much you are to increase the 1RM and how often on 5/3/1?
    So now we are talking about maybe ten pounds of muscle in a six month period, which is pretty weak. You should be reading the bulk forum, not giving advice in it. And you are making leangains look like ****, ftr.

    Congrats adding 100 natty pounds to yout total. It would be expected in a six month period and you clearly did what needed to be done but it sure as **** isn't brag worthy, chestcrack.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    So now we are talking about maybe ten pounds of muscle in a six month period, which is pretty weak. You should be reading the bulk forum, not giving advice in it. And you are making leangains look like ****, ftr.

    Congrats adding 100 natty pounds to yout total. It would be expected in a six month period and you clearly did what needed to be done but it sure as **** isn't brag worthy, chestcrack.
    Any points that you may have made along the way have been severely degraded by your childish bantering. I already knew that logical arguments weren't your forte, but, for someone that surely try to say you weren't going to get involved in a pissing contest, you sure as hell have been going against your own words. Didn't you say you were done with this thread about 5 pages ago?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Any points that you may have made along the way have been severely degraded by your childish bantering. I already knew that logical arguments weren't your forte, but, for someone that surely try to say you weren't going to get involved in a pissing contest, you sure as hell have been going against your own words. Didn't you say you were done with this thread about 5 pages ago?
    Not to mention that he fails to regard the fact that even more advanced and experienced lifters barely put up 10-15 lbs a year of quality lean muscle mass...Aw well, we tried bro, and I also failed into his category and ended up in a pissing contest '.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Not to mention that he fails to regard the fact that even more advanced and experienced lifters barely put up 10-15 lbs a year of quality lean muscle mass...Aw well, we tried bro, and I also failed into his category and ended up in a pissing contest '.
    This is true but it is not very difficult at all for first year lifters. Do have to remember that.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Any points that you may have made along the way have been severely degraded by your childish bantering. I already knew that logical arguments weren't your forte, but, for someone that surely try to say you weren't going to get involved in a pissing contest, you sure as hell have been going against your own words. Didn't you say you were done with this thread about 5 pages ago?
    I still want to know if your leangains were natural or if you use prohormones, test boosting supplements or steroids. Do you use PES products?

    Or why it's a good idea for some people to slam ingesting nutrients 5-6 times per day while they ingest nutrients 5-6 times per day but call half of them a fast.

    Or how steroids nullify one diet for another when it shouldn't matter according to some when macros are ingested as long as they are.

    Or why people incessently compare the nutritional needs of bodybuilding and powerlifting as the same when they clearly know each training style induces completely different physiological responses.

    And all the other evidently super logical bull**** that's been largely ignored for the sake of taking the conversation on a twist out of context or making personal attacks or snarky comments while altogether ignoring the content of the discussion.

    With a lack of double blind, controlled studies on protein synthesis on bodybuilders it's hilarious to watch people step on an invisible soap box and throw the importance of studies around when there isn't one to support their criticism. There is no logic to ignoring such wide reaching, consistent results the frequent meal, high protein diet plans at the center of bodybuilding provide and always have provided.

    The logical thing to do would be to default to the next best evidence for efficacy, empirical evidence. It is absolutely not logical to just act like the fact a specific diet on a specific population is lost in the twighlight zone because a university lab has not studied it explicitly.

    And yeah, I did respond to chestcrack in kind. Probably shouldn't have but for the record I didn't deduct his internet points for making whimsical comments in a topic he doesn't know anything about while parading around like some kind of smart ass, worker ant hero. It's a real shame points don't actually indicate knowledge but some kind of web politics. It could be very misleading to a newb here who also happens to be a newb in the gym.

    We have results and we have dogma. I will logically take results, all day.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    This is true but it is not very difficult at all for first year lifters. Do have to remember that.
    I'd have to agree with you on this Dr. Puff.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    I'd have to agree with you on this Dr. Puff.
    Seriously though, my first 6 months back lifting I went from 142 to 158 and actually lost a percent or 2 of body fat. This was all while diet was not dialed in and training was not to the level it is now. When you are that small for your height you can add weight with out even knowing what the hell you are doing. If I remember right the pic of cel at 124 or whatever had him so depleted that a glass of water would have easily pushed him over 130.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Not to mention that he fails to regard the fact that even more advanced and experienced lifters barely put up 10-15 lbs a year of quality lean muscle mass...Aw well, we tried bro, and I also failed into his category and ended up in a pissing contest '.
    I was talking to you, not an experienced bodybuilder. You were a 125 pound dude by your own admission and I clearly mentioned newb gains in my reply to you. Not only that, you've not even reached the upper limit of your natural capacity and never will as you don't want to outgrow your training diaper. You are not in the advanced category.

    It's become my understanding pissing contests are your forte, as well as using internet points politically. Trivial and pissing in the wind. Cool story though.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    I was talking to you, not an experienced bodybuilder. You were a 125 pound dude by your own admission and I clearly mentioned newb gains in my reply to you.

    It's become my understanding pissing contests are your forte, as well as using internet points politically. Trivial and pissing in the wind. Cool story though.
    I am not a bodybuilder lol , neither do I wanna be , sorry brah...but being a freak show ain't my thing.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Name:  64fde-6a00d8341c2df453ef01116847dd1c970c_320wi.jpeg
Views: 68
Size:  29.6 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 402"/>
    That's foul dude I'm outta the trio...eat a hot pocket or something DAMN
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Can we please keep rambling to a minimum when posting? It gets so annoying to read something that just keeps hitting the same key over and over again and not responding to the topics, just answering questions with questions.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    Can we please keep rambling to a minimum when posting? It gets so annoying to read something that just keeps hitting the same key over and over again and not responding to the topics, just answering questions with questions.
    Boo!!!! Your no fun.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Can we please keep rambling to a minimum when posting? It gets so annoying to read something that just keeps hitting the same key over and over again and not responding to the topics, just answering questions with questions.
    Wait a minute, there was a legitimate question?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    That's foul dude I'm outta the trio...eat a hot pocket or something DAMN
    Sorry to let you down brother.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Frequent Meals Better?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 08:54 PM
  2. great bulking meal for ecto
    By drfly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM
  3. Meal Builder
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 03:20 PM
  4. Homebrew Meal Replacement Shake
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:33 PM
  5. Favorite Cheat Meals/Unhealthy Foods
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Log in
Log in