Meals

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Brb logging into bb.com to get away from pointless drama.

"You're tiny brah"

"I bet I lift more lb for lb brah"

Stop being a bunch of babies. You don't agree, get over it and move on.
    Stop being the meddling bitch if you don't like it. Just saying !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Re: Meals

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Everyone chill out... Good lord

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    seriously?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    seriously?
    ' no one gets the annoying relationship Jim and I have, he talks to me like that, I do too...not being serious with him, neither is he sometimes when he dizzes me.

Question is to you: Seriously?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

' no one gets the annoying relationship Jim and I have, he talks to me like that, I do too...not being serious with him, neither is he sometimes when he dizzes me.

Idk cel, that was a little beyond what generally goes on.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol I'm still waiting for you to get a brain and/or understand different goals in life are possible. I do not care about being a freak-show that can't wipe it's own ass. Oh and forgive me...but I have FAR more stuff going in my life than being under 10% BF (which I usually am anyway...).

Now as far as waiting comes...I'm waiting for you to try and prove your totals in strength with me I am still sure I am stronger than you.
    LOL. Talk about a meddling bitch. You can give all the neg rep points you want but I'm going to let you in on a secret, internet points don't mean anything. Real world application and results do. You are a very, very, very little dude in a bulking forum giving bulking advice, kind of. For all the studies you allegedly can read, you don't have a leg to stand on because application is another story altogether and you haven't done it.

You instead try to change the subject and suggest a dude just skip some of his needed macros and then deduct points from people who call you out on that.

All the internet points in the world won't make that advice in context smart. And again, I don't give a **** what your totals are. We are after different physiological effects, and yours clearly isn't hypertrophy.

After football, bodybuilding became my goal and I would bet at the peak of my strength training I was stronger than you,even if I'm not still. Faster, more agile and more flexible with better reflexes too. You may have a ratio on me either now or then but hey, to go off topic (to the second power?) and briefly myself, I bet I was much more talented at applying my strength to an actual endeavour outside of just building it. And I'll take that over being a trivial little internet bitch the size of a 7th grader all day, along a physique you don't even know how to achieve, although you'll argue methodologies to such a physique as if you do.

Now I typically prefer not to go in to the personal realm but it can be fun when it's brought to me. You sir, are a little bitch who wouldn't know how to bulk out of a baby crib and are talking out of your ass where results are concerned. All the studies in the world won't make your bs advice to the OP of this thread applicaple. Feel free to deduct away though, I heard it can add a few pounds during a fast. Hell, if I knew how I'd transfer all my points to you. They might make up for your body!

Now getting back on topic, please tell the OP who needs to meet X amount of calories per day and is having trouble doing so how skipping some of them will help him, in his chosen diet, achieve his goal?

Let's see whose actually deserving of +/- reputation points where applicaple advice is concerned, shall we? Or set me straight as a newb, are points intended for cattiness exhibited by posters?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Lmao. Seriously?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

:big ok:
    PEScience Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post

LOL. Talk about a meddling bitch. You can give all the neg rep points you want but I'm going to let you in on a secret, internet points don't mean anything. Real world application and results do. You are a very, very, very little dude in a bulking forum giving bulking advice, kind of. For all the studies you allegedly can read, you don't have a leg to stand on because application is another story altogether and you haven't done it.

You instead try to change the subject and suggest a dude just skip some of his needed macros and then deduct points from people who call you out on that.

All the internet points in the world won't make that advice in context smart. And again, I don't give a **** what your totals are. We are after different physiological effects, and yours clearly isn't hypertrophy.

After football, bodybuilding became my goal and I would bet at the peak of my strength training I was stronger than you,even if I'm not still. Faster, more agile and more flexible with better reflexes too. You may have a ratio on me either now or then but hey, to go off topic (to the second power?) and briefly myself, I bet I was much more talented at applying my strength to an actual endeavour outside of just building it. And I'll take that over being a trivial little internet bitch the size of a 7th grader all day, along a physique you don't even know how to achieve, although you'll argue methodologies to such a physique as if you do.

Now I typically prefer not to go in to the personal realm but it can be fun when it's brought to me. You sir, are a little bitch who wouldn't know how to bulk out of a baby crib and are talking out of your ass where results are concerned. All the studies in the world won't make your bs advice to the OP of this thread applicaple. Feel free to deduct away though, I heard it can add a few pounds during a fast. Hell, if I knew how I'd transfer all my points to you. They might make up for your body!

Now getting back on topic, please tell the OP who needs to meet X amount of calories per day and is having trouble doing so how skipping some of them will help him, in his chosen diet, achieve his goal?

Let's see whose actually deserving of +/- reputation points where applicaple advice is concerned, shall we? Or set me straight as a newb, are points intended for cattiness exhibited by posters?
    Bro just let it go.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post

its already been covered by hvac and others haha just add healthy fats like natty pb and a couple glasses of milk should be too easy to get those extra cals!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Please explain how this nullifies the argument? And steroids are a tool, a multiplier, that are to be taken COMPLETELY out of the picture when deciding whether a diet for REGULAR people searching for NATURAL gains.

It would be like me telling you to bulk the sh1t up, eat 6k calories above your maintenance a day and work your a$$ off in the gym, when you're done, just go and get liposuction done. I mean, it is a tool alongside training and diet as well, right?
    First you tell me why, if IF or Warrior are optimal natural, they aren't even more so on steroids? You can still eat 6,000 calories on those diets and allegedly it doesn't matter when you get them in as long as you do. Using steroids makes 6000 calories eaten in and IF fashion somehow inferior? How and why?

- And for the record, my tone is quizzical. Hopefully you won't be turning petty too. I can appreciate a conversation, even some personal jabs. Especially if I wind up learning something, though so far, as far as I'm concerned, you and I see different paths to same place and acknowledge them as such. For the most part. I do believe mine is more effective though but I'm sure you do to.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It's not the first time he thinks he can belittle me for not being a heavy kid, my goal is neither aesthetics nor brute-sized physique...my goal is strength, and my weight class is MY choice for it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

13. Bonus!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    its already been covered by hvac and others haha just add healthy fats like natty pb and a couple glasses of milk should be too easy to get those extra cals!!
    Good. It was a rhetorical question for Celorza though, who initally inferred the OP just skip the macros altogether with no advice as to hitting them and who offered no legitimate defense as to why his initial advice of skipping instead was a good idea but felt that attacking diets addressing the question was somehow helpful.

HVAC does post good stuff, I've appreciated reading some of it around the boards.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It's not the first time he thinks he can belittle me for not being a heavy kid, my goal is neither aesthetics nor brute-sized physique...my goal is strength, and my weight class is MY choice for it.
    And it shows. Get out of the bulking forum with your ****ty bulking advice.

16. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Bonus!
    Quit being a meddling bitch Nate. It's cool this is how we talk to each other. We are bff's!
    PEScience Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post

He said, or someone said, that not eating breakfast could increase his appetite and allow him to eat more later in the day IIRC.

Which means he did give a reason for it. If you don't agree with that reasoning then more power to you but maybe you should BOTH take a step back and keep the petty attacks out of this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Bro just let it go.
    Yeah, I can't believe I'm actually getting frustrated on the internet, and while talking internet points down! I'm going to go hit some clean presses for reps and eat my fifth meal after.

S$%T!

As a general comment to the thread, I've said my piece, the Layne Norton article and all it's studies pertaining to meal frequency and anabolism are out there as are the obvious limitiations to protein synthesis studies as applied to bodybuilding and hopefully lesser experienced guys will look in to the ideas presented on both sides before buying hype, even if they choose the current popular diet in the long run.

19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Quit being a meddling bitch Nate. It's cool this is how we talk to each other. We are bff's!
    How dare you! Your bedside manner is outrageous!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

20. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Lol , the dynamic duo are here (as usual) , I'll take you on some other time when the power puff twins are not stalking as usual.

Anyhow, I never told him to skip macros, and I stand by what I said...breakfast is neither necessary nor important...even when bulking. Also like I said, I do not need to be a bulky animal.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Lol , the dynamic duo are here (as usual) , I'll take you on some other time when the power puff twins are not stalking as usual.

Anyhow, I never told him to skip macros, and I stand by what I said...breakfast is neither necessary nor important...even when bulking. Also like I said, I do not need to be a bulky animal.
    I like the way that sounds. Funny you would call someone a stalker though so I do take offense there sir. :-)
    PEScience Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He said, or someone said, that not eating breakfast could increase his appetite and allow him to eat more later in the day IIRC.

Which means he did give a reason for it. If you don't agree with that reasoning then more power to you but maybe you should BOTH take a step back and keep the petty attacks out of this.
    Jiggz implied this, right or wrong. He later acknowledged that diets are designed differently to take advantage of different metabolic pathways and that applying one to another isn't optimal or even effective.

Celorza was just incorrect with no justification but, as mentioned in reply to your other post, what eva. Little gets what little gives. Hopefully people will consider the source when making a decision on bulking strategies. Now I'm sure he could give some lessons in powerlifting, or being a worker ant.

But off I go, the garage is getting cold.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Jiggz implied this, right or wrong. He later acknowledged that diets are designed differently to take advantage of different metabolic pathways and that applying one to another isn't optimal or even effective.

Celorza was just incorrect with no justification but, as mentioned in reply to your other post, what eva. Little gets what little gives. Hopefully people will consider the source when making a decision on bulking strategies. Now I'm sure he could give some lessons in powerlifting, or being a worker ant.

But off I go, the garage is getting cold.
    As far as advice on PLing Rodja would be best to hit up for that, I am merely but a neophyte at that for now. Yet my love and passion for more and more power does drive me good enough to keep at it for as long as it takes!

What's the good of being a big husky animal if a mere "small guy" like me can lift more ! I appreciate the innate benefits of power, in all aspects of life, hence I crave and need it for my hobbies, passion and ambitions!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. BM you are right that was so sig worthy!
    PEScience Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    BM you are right that was so sig worthy!
    you guys are so cute! lolol

26. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    you guys are so cute! lolol
    Why thank you.
    PEScience Representative

27. Why so serious? -joker-
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Why so serious? -joker-
    You wanna know how I got these scars?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Re: Meals

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You wanna know how I got these scars?
    From all the newbs that hate you and want to hurt you????lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frequent Meals Better?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 08:54 PM
  2. great bulking meal for ecto
    By drfly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM
  3. Meal Builder
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss