Meals

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Re: Meals


    Looks like I missed all the fun
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Looks like I missed all the fun
    Pretty much.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. facepalm* you need breakfast its important so you dont go in a catabolic state im shocked by all answers this every 2 hours eating is so you can fuel your body but if you have problem getting meals just keep trying i had same and i got used to it in end

  4. Quote Originally Posted by meathead249
    facepalm* you need breakfast its important so you dont go in a catabolic state im shocked by all answers this every 2 hours eating is so you can fuel your body but if you have problem getting meals just keep trying i had same and i got used to it in end
    Did you not read some of the above posts that specify studies showing some of these old myths are just that! Have you ever heard of lean gains style dieting or the warrior diet?? I might suggest not being so close minded as there area my ways people diet that all seem to work.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    Did you not read some of the above posts that specify studies showing some of these old myths are just that! Have you ever heard of lean gains style dieting or the warrior diet?? I might suggest not being so close minded as there area my ways people diet that all seem to work.
    *many ways people diet that all seem to work. Damn auto correct lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Did you not read some of the above posts that specify studies showing some of these old myths are just that! Have you ever heard of lean gains style dieting or the warrior diet?? I might suggest not being so close minded as there area my ways people diet that all seem to work.
    That whole conversation was off topic though. What became a multi-thread argument was basically that yes, various diets work in their own unique ways. No one was actually disagreeing, well, not in the end. A few from the leangains camp initially put all other diets on the defensive as if leangains is some magic wonder diet like all the rest before it and the diets to come after were and will be purported. We then went down a few tangents that pulled the conversation even further from the issue at hand and spread the argument out in to a largely incoherent mishmash of misapplied ideologies across the boards.

    The real, initial problem was people were arguing X diet vs. Y diet on X diets terms.

    The OP has a diet of some sort. It requires an intake of macronutrients that he was having trouble downing in a given day. Someone inferred that it would be ok if he just skipped breakfast, which effectively applied X diet methodologies to Y diet application. This is just stupid and in the actual context the studies are useless. They don't apply.

    Low Fat/High Carb diets work too if utilized correctly. So do Low Carb/High Fat diets. You sure as **** wouldn't recommend a guy on a low carb diet to eat pasta and rice three or four times a day along with his official diet plan. All the studies showing a high carb diet (comparatively) would benefit from this carb intake would support his pasta but we can deduce that the incorrect application is irrelevent.

    Same difference in this thread. If you're having trouble getting a 650 calorie meal down, good luck just waiting a few hours and scarfing 1,300 calories to make up for it, especially when your diet may very well be designed to take advantage of nutrient timing and macro ratio benefits drawing from a TEF scale.

  7. all i saw was someone say skip breakfast but sounded like it got out of hand i agree some types of diets work for diffrent poeple i guess it what poeples goals are to everybody elses

  8. I never eat breakfast, skipping breakfast DOES NOT mean you become catabolic
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. agreed with tech. I think breakfast should be treated as any other meal. if I miss lunch, my body doesn't become catabolic
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Touche'
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy

    That whole conversation was off topic though. What became a multi-thread argument was basically that yes, various diets work in their own unique ways. No one was actually disagreeing, well, not in the end. A few from the leangains camp initially put all other diets on the defensive as if leangains is some magic wonder diet like all the rest before it and the diets to come after were and will be purported. We then went down a few tangents that pulled the conversation even further from the issue at hand and spread the argument out in to a largely incoherent mishmash of misapplied ideologies across the boards.

    The real, initial problem was people were arguing X diet vs. Y diet on X diets terms.

    The OP has a diet of some sort. It requires an intake of macronutrients that he was having trouble downing in a given day. Someone inferred that it would be ok if he just skipped breakfast, which effectively applied X diet methodologies to Y diet application. This is just stupid and in the actual context the studies are useless. They don't apply.

    Low Fat/High Carb diets work too if utilized correctly. So do Low Carb/High Fat diets. You sure as **** wouldn't recommend a guy on a low carb diet to eat pasta and rice three or four times a day along with his official diet plan. All the studies showing a high carb diet (comparatively) would benefit from this carb intake would support his pasta but we can deduce that the incorrect application is irrelevent.

    Same difference in this thread. If you're having trouble getting a 650 calorie meal down, good luck just waiting a few hours and scarfing 1,300 calories to make up for it, especially when your diet may very well be designed to take advantage of nutrient timing and macro ratio benefits drawing from a TEF scale.
    Yes and while I do agree with some thing both parties rambled on about if you look at the post I was replying to the guy said breakfast is a must or you go catabolic.... The reason I brought lean gains and the warrior diet into the conversation was to point out that people don't need to have breakfast, or lunch for that matter. Do you think that people go catabolic after an 8 hour fast? If this was the case then these fasting diets would not be so popular and people wouldn't get the results that they get. Fasting type diets are not for me due to my work schedule but I do utilize the fasted training side of it. Does that mean im catabolic on a daily basis? No. All I was saying is that he should be a bit more open minded as a lot of different methods work. Different strokes for different folks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yes and while I do agree with some thing both parties rambled on about if you look at the post I was replying to the guy said breakfast is a must or you go catabolic.... The reason I brought lean gains and the warrior diet into the conversation was to point out that people don't need to have breakfast, or lunch for that matter. Do you think that people go catabolic after an 8 hour fast? If this was the case then these fasting diets would not be so popular and people wouldn't get the results that they get. Fasting type diets are not for me due to my work schedule but I do utilize the fasted training side of it. Does that mean im catabolic on a daily basis? No. All I was saying is that he should be a bit more open minded as a lot of different methods work. Different strokes for different folks
    And as a stand alone opinion yours is fine. Let's not confuse X and Y again is what I'm saying. And catabolism isn't all or nothing. Unless you're running lab panels daily you have no idea if you're catabolic or not. You make up for it later but may be running at 70% efficiency + or - 30 for all you know. I'll take my sure bet on anabolism personally but alas, to each his own. Just food for thought. Not interested in arguing X against Y on Y's premise again. Plus I almost forgot about the recommended bcaa and whey supplementation anyways. A rose by another name...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy
    And as a stand alone opinion yours is fine. Let's not confuse X and Y again is what I'm saying. And catabolism isn't all or nothing. Unless you're running lab panels daily you have no idea if you're catabolic or not. You make up for it later but may be running at 70% efficiency + or - 30 for all you know. I'll take my sure bet on anabolism personally but alas, to each his own. Just food for thought. Not interested in arguing X against Y on Y's premise again. Plus I almost forgot about the recommended bcaa and whey supplementation anyways. A rose by another name...
    Im not confusing x and y again I was simply stating that you won't go into a catabolic state after fasting for 8 hours or 10 hour or even 20 hours.... I'm not saying anything about x or y diet types I'm saying that just because he's been told to follow x type dieting doesn't mean it's the only way to do things.
  14. Re: Meals


    There are recent studies showing protein specifically in two to three hour feedings is advantageous to the bodybuilder.

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    There are recent studies showing protein specifically in two to three hour feedings is advantageous to the bodybuilder.

    - Valdez
    Link?
  16. Re: Meals


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Link?
    Yea I might fall asleep first lol I think zirred linked it

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Yea I might fall asleep first lol I think zirred linked it

    - Valdez
    I haven't seen it.
  18. Re: Meals


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I haven't seen it.
    I just looked I'll find it...later I'm going to bed now. Broncos tomo

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Im not confusing x and y again I was simply stating that you won't go into a catabolic state after fasting for 8 hours or 10 hour or even 20 hours.... I'm not saying anything about x or y diet types I'm saying that just because he's been told to follow x type dieting doesn't mean it's the only way to do things.
    You are suggesting a Y solution to an X problem for the record. OP has trouble hitting certain macros and calories within his allotted time and skipping a meal in his situation is dumb, period. So is diet hopping. See one through within a selected goal period or you will basically not be dieting at all by jumping from strategy to strategy. Diets don't work like buffet lines. Next time he wants to gain, he can investigate alternatives so long as he sticks to which ever chosen methodology until his goal is achieved. Otherwise it goes back to High Fat/Low Carb vs Low Carb/High Fat. Both work but not together.

    Back off topic though, I posted an article referencing a number of studies by Layne Norton, I believe it was in this thread but can find it again if not. You may take his interpretations at face value or look up his references, understand them all in tandem on your own and come up with your summary. Just make sure it's accurate.

    He shows that regular, frequent meals high in protein do elevate protein synthesis, as do fasting based diets over a significant number of hours, which would seem to negate a need for eating every two or three. However, he was able to show that while in an anabolic state, ingesting protein either by food or supplementation in frequent intervals did spike protein synthesis over and above the elevated rate propagated by a variety of diets, effectively demonstrating that frequent, multiple meals per day is more beneficial than fasting where protein synthesis and essentially anabolism are concerned.

    I italicized more because yes, multiple dieting strategies work. The problem I have with IF and the Warrior Diet is that catabolism and anabolism are not black and white issues.

    I can't draw pictures here unfortunately but imagine a color scale of black on one end and white on the other, with shades of grey going from darker to lighter between.

    Black is catabolic, white is anabolic. You can make gains in the light grey area and you can gain in the darkest of grey. Gaining in the lighter shade lends itself to greater protein synthesis, however. When I'm done lifting, I want my body to be building at as close to 100% optimally as possible. According to the studies used in the article, regular, frequent intake of meals or supplements high in protein allow this to happen given an elevated rate of protein synthesis plus an extra boost for those who do consume food every 3 hours or so.

    Just because you may get 10 lbs stronger on the squat every week (or in a longer interval depending on your experience) doesn't mean you are "dialed in" when you could be gaining 15-20 pounds instead. It's a deceptive gain and according to the studies could be better.

    And deviating from the black and white world of lab coats to the grey area of real world application, I know when I don't eat 5-6 meals a day, and especially breakfast before my morning lifting sessions, I can not train at the same intensity or recover at the same rate. Training intensity and recovery are like the golden goose to Jack's beanstalk in bodybuilding and limiting (not totally stunting, of course) both is ridiculous. Yeah people say they get used to it but I would like to see an honest outline and breakdown of their routine and intensity. Not what they should be doing, but what actually happens. I just don't see snatches, cleans, heavy deads and presses or high volume of the same at 100%. And we are talking about bulking so your intensity better be high. I realized I just opened a can of worms to purely subjective and defensive bull**** "you don't know me" type arguments but take an honest look.

    Anecdotally, the kings of mass building don't utilize IF or Warrior diets, at least not as a staple for bulking which is what this forum is about. You wouldn't tell Kai Greene or Jay Cutler how to bulk any more than you would tell LeBron James how to play basketball. Or maybe you would, I don't know. And yeah, I get that people don't all want to look like that, but if a bulk is your goal you want to gain quality mass as fast as possible, universally. Your upper limit is just lower than theirs. Getting to yours should be done as effectively and efficiently as possible, which, again, is the problem I have with IF and especially Warrior Diets. At least one IF diet, Leangains, recommends whey and bcaa intake between meals while pretending to be a fasting diet. It'll put you farther up the grey scale to white.

  20. LG does NOT promote whey between meals. You've said that over and over yet it is not close to true. Yes, BCAA is recommended, but not whey between meals. Whey can be used as an alternative to BCAA pre-training, but not haphazardly between meals.

    No person on this board is competing at the IFBB level and, elephant in the room, copious doses of AAS vastly change the equation on protein synthesis. Using the elite of any sport will not translate to the lay person as we're not programmed in the same manner as them when it comes to talent and genetics. Training and using the same AAS cocktail like Ronnie or Chuck Vogelpohl will not make you into them or even put you in the same league as them. This is the main reason that the applicability of professionals of any sport has little bearing on the overwhelming majority of the population.

    To address the IF and intensity (granted n=1 here), while I implemented this particular diet, I added over 200lbs to my total while losing approximately 15-18lbs in a period of about 6 months. The only reason I deviated from it was that my training schedule changed and my bench and squat/deadlift sessions wouldn't end until after my feeding window was open and my geared sessions would take close to 2-3 hours.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    LG does NOT promote whey between meals. You've said that over and over yet it is not close to true. Yes, BCAA is recommended, but not whey between meals. Whey can be used as an alternative to BCAA pre-training, but not haphazardly between meals.

    No person on this board is competing at the IFBB level and, elephant in the room, copious doses of AAS vastly change the equation on protein synthesis. Using the elite of any sport will not translate to the lay person as we're not programmed in the same manner as them when it comes to talent and genetics. Training and using the same AAS cocktail like Ronnie or Chuck Vogelpohl will not make you into them or even put you in the same league as them. This is the main reason that the applicability of professionals of any sport has little bearing on the overwhelming majority of the population.

    To address the IF and intensity (granted n=1 here), while I implemented this particular diet, I added over 200lbs to my total while losing approximately 15-18lbs in a period of about 6 months. The only reason I deviated from it was that my training schedule changed and my bench and squat/deadlift sessions wouldn't end until after my feeding window was open and my geared sessions would take close to 2-3 hours.
    BCAAs take advantage of the benefits of frequent, regular ingestion of amino acids just like the diets some people seem to hold in contention for lack of research as to the efficacy of said diet. The TEF angle was only one in the discussion of frequency too. It evolved to protein synthesis and essentially became the argument of many that frequent meals are unnecessary all the way around and the use of such a diet is archaic, while leangains minions are frequently ingesting strategic macros (whole protein) and aminos (bcaa) outside their feeding times anyways. Official feeding times carrying the label that is.

    I took the whey suggestion from leangains FAQ section but it may have been only pre-workout though this still acknowledges a need for nutrient timing and frequent ingestion of aminos, still contradictory to the argument that a frequent ingestion of aminos isn't effective due to a lack of research. I realize these are general argument points and come from a smattering of people across a few topic threads but it's a ridiculous box to be on as they down protein around the clock or at least as frequently as 5 or 6 times per day between meals and supplementation, especially when that camp seems to believe it doesn't matter when macros are ingested as long as they are. It's a lot of dancing around to eat within a window and then outside of it with supps when you could just break it all down to 5 or 6 meals, have the same macros ingested in the same time frame along with frequent protein intake.

    Yes, copious doses of AAS do change the protein synthesis ballgame. That said, if LG and the Warrior Diet were the optimum bulk dieting methodologies, AAS coupled with LG or Warrior would be the "weapon of choice", but it isn't. And yeah, genetics do play a huge role in aesthetics. Muscle belly insertions, fiber types, shape et cetera. Even ugly people grow though and everyone in between. One person on diet X may have a bicep that inserts an inch or two higher than another on the same diet. The fact the longer bicep will look better has no bearing on the diet's efficacy. Furthermore, many people on this board use AAS. There is even a forum for it. If not AAS, pro-hormones. I believe your company sells supplements to ellicit hormonal changes? The general readership is a mixture of naturals, users, beginners, intermediates and a handful of seemingly experts, or at least well versed lifters so sampling for a specific population or excluding one isn't very accurate, except for maybe elite level bodybuilders or powerlifters but you never know. Either way, a diet is a diet for a pro or joe alike.

    Congratulations on adding 200lbs to your total. That is significant and a source of accomplishment I'm sure. As an aside, and only for my curiosity, are you natural? Do you use PES products? And, unfortunately without a time machine, nobody will ever know if that time period could've produced a 250 lb gain. Also, while powerlifting and bodybuilding are similar in that we both lift weights, different physiological reactions are the goal for each sport.

    Bodybuilding, where bulking traditionally finds it's home, is designed to induce as much muscle damage as possible, where powerlifting largely takes advantage of neural adaptations. There is of course cross over but it's plainly obvious an hour or two of bodybuilding training vs. powerlifting ellicits much different results which can change the ballgame of protein synthesis significantly as well.

    We don't have many studies to refer to on this point. The closest measures something like .8 grams of protein per pound of lean mass on a sample tested for powerlifting. Powerlifting /=/ Bodybuilding.

  22. Rojda=3
    Rest of the bro-scientists=0

    And thanks for the laugh of the day.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    BCAAs take advantage of the benefits of frequent, regular ingestion of amino acids just like the diets some people seem to hold in contention for lack of research as to the efficacy of said diet. The TEF angle was only one in the discussion of frequency too. It evolved to protein synthesis and essentially became the argument of many that frequent meals are unnecessary all the way around and the use of such a diet is archaic, while leangains minions are frequently ingesting strategic macros (whole protein) and aminos (bcaa) outside their feeding times anyways. Official feeding times carrying the label that is.

    I took the whey suggestion from leangains FAQ section but it may have been only pre-workout though this still acknowledges a need for nutrient timing and frequent ingestion of aminos, still contradictory to the argument that a frequent ingestion of aminos isn't effective due to a lack of research. I realize these are general argument points and come from a smattering of people across a few topic threads but it's a ridiculous box to be on as they down protein around the clock or at least as frequently as 5 or 6 times per day between meals and supplementation, especially when that camp seems to believe it doesn't matter when macros are ingested as long as they are. It's a lot of dancing around to eat within a window and then outside of it with supps when you could just break it all down to 5 or 6 meals, have the same macros ingested in the same time frame along with frequent protein intake.

    Yes, copious doses of AAS do change the protein synthesis ballgame. That said, if LG and the Warrior Diet were the optimum bulk dieting methodologies, AAS coupled with LG or Warrior would be the "weapon of choice", but it isn't. And yeah, genetics do play a huge role in aesthetics. Muscle belly insertions, fiber types, shape et cetera. Even ugly people grow though and everyone in between. One person on diet X may have a bicep that inserts an inch or two higher than another on the same diet. The fact the longer bicep will look better has no bearing on the diet's efficacy. Furthermore, many people on this board use AAS. There is even a forum for it. If not AAS, pro-hormones. I believe your company sells supplements to ellicit hormonal changes? The general readership is a mixture of naturals, users, beginners, intermediates and a handful of seemingly experts, or at least well versed lifters so sampling for a specific population or excluding one isn't very accurate, except for maybe elite level bodybuilders or powerlifters but you never know. Either way, a diet is a diet for a pro or joe alike.

    Congratulations on adding 200lbs to your total. That is significant and a source of accomplishment I'm sure. As an aside, and only for my curiosity, are you natural? Do you use PES products? And, unfortunately without a time machine, nobody will ever know if that time period could've produced a 250 lb gain. Also, while powerlifting and bodybuilding are similar in that we both lift weights, different physiological reactions are the goal for each sport.

    Bodybuilding, where bulking traditionally finds it's home, is designed to induce as much muscle damage as possible, where powerlifting largely takes advantage of neural adaptations. There is of course cross over but it's plainly obvious an hour or two of bodybuilding training vs. powerlifting ellicits much different results which can change the ballgame of protein synthesis significantly as well.

    We don't have many studies to refer to on this point. The closest measures something like .8 grams of protein per pound of lean mass on a sample tested for powerlifting. Powerlifting /=/ Bodybuilding.
    And you say that I ramble...

    There's too much crap in this post to even take the time to address other than your red herrings.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    And you say that I ramble...

    There's too much crap in this post to even take the time to address other than your red herrings.
    Ok.

  25. AAS =/= natural.

    LG, Doggcrapp, Warrior Diet, etc, are designed for the person that is not utilizing steroids. You add any PEDs and everything goes up in the air. A person going on a natural lean bulk would never add +1500 calories to their maintenance level; a person who has a cocktail of Winstrol, D-Bol, etc, etc, can very well manage to go that route and still continue to have it being a "lean bulk". That's the purpose of steroids - to allow you to make gains you wouldn't naturally make. In the same coin, steroids will also allow you to "overtrain" and get away with it while still making gains, therefore, not quite relevant to the discussion.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  26. "I can't apply inferred knowledge from a picture book but I know how to pick a popular forum member and ride his opinion coat tails while ingesting macros 5-6 times per day and then slamming the notion of ingesting macros 5-6 times per day. Oh yah, and back to my original post in this thread; if you can't get your macros in, just skip them. It's cool." - Celorza

    And thanks for the laughs. I still want you to let me know when you break the buck fifty club in the bulking forum with all this super magic diet knowledge that makes all of bodybuilding before it a unicorn or something.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    AAS =/= natural.

    LG, Doggcrapp, Warrior Diet, etc, are designed for the person that is not utilizing steroids. You add any PEDs and everything goes up in the air. A person going on a natural lean bulk would never add +1500 calories to their maintenance level; a person who has a cocktail of Winstrol, D-Bol, etc, etc, can very well manage to go that route and still continue to have it being a "lean bulk". That's the purpose of steroids - to allow you to make gains you wouldn't naturally make. In the same coin, steroids will also allow you to "overtrain" and get away with it while still making gains, therefore, not quite relevant to the discussion.
    This completely nullifies the argument that it doesn't matter when you get them in as long as you get them in, steroids or not. Steroids are a tool alongside training and diet. They are a multiplier. If the warrior diet is optimum without, it is accelerated with.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    "I can't apply inferred knowledge from a picture book but I know how to pick a popular forum member and ride his opinion coat tails while ingesting macros 5-6 times per day and then slamming the notion of ingesting macros 5-6 times per day. Oh yah, and back to my original post in this thread; if you can't get your macros in, just skip them. It's cool." - Celorza

    And thanks for the laughs. I still want you to let me know when you break the buck fifty club in the bulking forum with all this super magic diet knowledge that makes all of bodybuilding before it a unicorn or something.
    Lol I'm still waiting for you to get a brain and/or understand different goals in life are possible. I do not care about being a freak-show that can't wipe it's own ass. Oh and forgive me...but I have FAR more stuff going in my life than being under 10% BF (which I usually am anyway...).

    Now as far as waiting comes...I'm waiting for you to try and prove your totals in strength with me I am still sure I am stronger than you.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    This completely nullifies the argument that it doesn't matter when you get them in as long as you get them in, steroids or not. Steroids are a tool alongside training and diet. They are a multiplier. If the warrior diet is optimum without, it is accelerated with.
    Please explain how this nullifies the argument? And steroids are a tool, a multiplier, that are to be taken COMPLETELY out of the picture when deciding whether a diet for REGULAR people searching for NATURAL gains.

    It would be like me telling you to bulk the sh1t up, eat 6k calories above your maintenance a day and work your a$$ off in the gym, when you're done, just go and get liposuction done. I mean, it is a tool alongside training and diet as well, right?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  30. Brb logging into bb.com to get away from pointless drama.

    "You're tiny brah"


    "I bet I lift more lb for lb brah"

    Stop being a bunch of babies. You don't agree, get over it and move on.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Frequent Meals Better?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:54 PM
  2. great bulking meal for ecto
    By drfly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 01:00 PM
  3. Meal Builder
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 04:20 PM
  4. Homebrew Meal Replacement Shake
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:33 PM
  5. Favorite Cheat Meals/Unhealthy Foods
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in