You and me both, brotha
    •   

3. EndoSurge Turbo

And I also.

4. Subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

5. Wicked addition with the strong strain of MACA...any sponsored logs perhaps?
    •   

6. Niiice will be using this for sure! I loved endosurge! Just need to figure out when to use!

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Niiice will be using this for sure! I loved endosurge! Just need to figure out when to use!
    Its stackability is awesome.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

Its stackability is awesome.
    Yea I know! I tentatively put it in for June with anabeta and erase and EC and um a diuretic (xtract) and lots of other lil Helpers to shred lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Wicked addition with the strong strain of MACA...any sponsored logs perhaps?
    If an answer doesn't pop up in a few, I'll find out for you.

10. Last I seen 20:1 Maca was in Triazole, which I respond really well to and have since cycled numerous times. You guys gotta get this stuff north of the border when it gets going. I'll be sure to snatch a bottle or two.

11. Very solid looking like the Maca 20:1 in it. Libido should be rocking on this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea I know! I tentatively put it in for June with anabeta and erase and EC and um a diuretic (xtract) and lots of other lil Helpers to shred lol
    I have a brand new diuteric (Dry-Uretic) coming in about a month through EvoMuse.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Wicked addition with the strong strain of MACA...any sponsored logs perhaps?
    Keep an eye out for log opps!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a brand new diuteric (Dry-Uretic) coming in about a month through EvoMuse.
    Wellllllll wonderful! I'll have to give it a shot. I have trusted xtract for the last 3 cuts I've done so expect some high standards!

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Wellllllll wonderful! I'll have to give it a shot. I have trusted xtract for the last 3 cuts I've done so expect some high standards!
    I refuse to disappoint.
  16. EndoSurge Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    "Turbo", "fast", hope it's not stim / caffeine related ?
    You might be fast, but it won't be due to stims.
  17. EndoSurge Turbo

This is going to be EPIC!

18. So this is shipping from nutraplanet next Thursday? My bro is in the state's until the Saturday after, thinking of buying some bottles of this if the intro deal is good, but prolly only get it in time with next day shipping if it is available to ship NEXT thurday? Formula looks sweet
  19. EndoSurge Turbo

I believe next Thursday is National Steak and BJ Day. Not sure if the Nutra monkeys will be working since it IS a National Holiday, but they may come into work if they receive the all new Endosurge Turbo.

20. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I believe next Thursday is National Steak & BJ Day. Not sure if the Nutra monkeys will be working since it IS a National Holiday, but they may come into work if they receive the all new Endosurge Turbo.
    They are planning a special Meat and Greet.
  21. EndoSurge Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They are planning a special Meat and Greet.
    It's a big day, I expected it!

22. I just saw this on the NutraPlanet website. Don't know how I missed seeing it on the forums! I've been running EndoSurge for eight weeks now and I really enjoyed using it. Got some seriously solid sleep. I switched up dosage at two pills in the morning and four pills at night. I once tried taking two pills before working out, but got tired. HAHA. Still did my lifts, though.

This looks interesting. Eager to see how much it'll run. Looks like a more potent mucuna, too. I've taken Maca root before, not sure if it did much, but with the combo listed on Turbo and the name alone, YIKES!

Needless to say: IN!

23. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I just saw this on the NutraPlanet website. Don't know how I missed seeing it on the forums! I've been running EndoSurge for eight weeks now and I really enjoyed using it. Got some seriously solid sleep. I switched up dosage at two pills in the morning and four pills at night. I once tried taking two pills before working out, but got tired. HAHA. Still did my lifts, though.

This looks interesting. Eager to see how much it'll run. Looks like a more potent mucuna, too. I've taken Maca root before, not sure if it did much, but with the combo listed on Turbo and the name alone, YIKES!

Needless to say: IN!

Endosurge Sleep is something amazing.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Endosurge Sleep is something amazing.
    Try it with a vanillean pre-bed.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

You wake up hot. Lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Interesting. Does this amplify the effects of either product? I thought Vanillean had some type of caffeine in it, but having reviewed the ingredients, I was mistaken.

27. I haven't dosed both Endosurge and Vanillean prebed together. I have dosed each by themselves pre-bed, though. I can imagine it would be some beautiful sleep with both together.

28. First shipment should be sent to Canada so we can evaluate this stuff in extreme climates...
  29. EndoSurge Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    First shipment should be sent to Canada so we can evaluate this stuff in extreme climates...
    Guaranteed to melt the ice.

30. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Guaranteed to melt the ice.
    ...and perhaps the libido punch from Endosurge Turbo can help settle down all these crazy Canadian "beavers" eh!!...but don't melt my igloo!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sann Turbo V-12
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:53 AM
  2. v-12 turbo or swole? Non-responder
    By swoody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
  3. Help with Cramping on V12 Turbo!
    By jws8118 in forum Supplements