EndoSurge Turbo

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Turbo", "fast", hope it's not stim / caffeine related ?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
If test or var is to a 2013 Corvette Stingray, Endosurge would be a 2013 Honda Civic. The good news is that the Honda Civic is getting a Turbo engine on March 14. Word on the street is it will be faster than the 2013 Corvette Stingray. But again, that's just the word on the street.
That's all I was asking thank man!!!

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
You're asking how an herbal supplement compares to synthetic drugs? Really?
Lol c'mon man work with me :p there's a lot of **** idk. Most of my knowledge comes from half baked Russian juicers Lmfao. That's why I'm here to learn from you guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have played with maca root before, and I got a great libido boost at a minimum of 2 grams. This is the equivalent of 5 grams of root powder.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, excellent additions! The 20:1 Maca will definately throw the libido into overdrive. The addition of Vitamin D3 is pretty nice too! Definately, a good refresh to an already amazing product. Very excited for this now!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to the high and low mucuna extract and the fact that low MP extract would make the high extract more bioavailable? Now there is only one MP in this product (98% extract)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I have played with maca root before, and I got a great libido boost at a minimum of 2 grams. This is the equivalent of 5 grams of root powder.
Nice.

VERY VERY nice.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Wicked addition with the strong strain of MACA...any sponsored logs perhaps?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niiice will be using this for sure! I loved endosurge! Just need to figure out when to use!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its stackability is awesome.
Yea I know! I tentatively put it in for June with anabeta and erase and EC and um a diuretic (xtract) and lots of other lil Helpers to shred lol

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Last I seen 20:1 Maca was in Triazole, which I respond really well to and have since cycled numerous times. You guys gotta get this stuff north of the border when it gets going. I'll be sure to snatch a bottle or two.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I know! I tentatively put it in for June with anabeta and erase and EC and um a diuretic (xtract) and lots of other lil Helpers to shred lol
I have a brand new diuteric (Dry-Uretic) coming in about a month through EvoMuse.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a brand new diuteric (Dry-Uretic) coming in about a month through EvoMuse.
Wellllllll wonderful! I'll have to give it a shot. I have trusted xtract for the last 3 cuts I've done so expect some high standards!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wellllllll wonderful! I'll have to give it a shot. I have trusted xtract for the last 3 cuts I've done so expect some high standards!
I refuse to disappoint.

acidvoodoo

Awards
So this is shipping from nutraplanet next Thursday? My bro is in the state's until the Saturday after, thinking of buying some bottles of this if the intro deal is good, but prolly only get it in time with next day shipping if it is available to ship NEXT thurday? Formula looks sweet

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I believe next Thursday is National Steak and BJ Day. Not sure if the Nutra monkeys will be working since it IS a National Holiday, but they may come into work if they receive the all new Endosurge Turbo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe next Thursday is National Steak & BJ Day. Not sure if the Nutra monkeys will be working since it IS a National Holiday, but they may come into work if they receive the all new Endosurge Turbo.
They are planning a special Meat and Greet.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this on the NutraPlanet website. Don't know how I missed seeing it on the forums! I've been running EndoSurge for eight weeks now and I really enjoyed using it. Got some seriously solid sleep. I switched up dosage at two pills in the morning and four pills at night. I once tried taking two pills before working out, but got tired. HAHA. Still did my lifts, though.

This looks interesting. Eager to see how much it'll run. Looks like a more potent mucuna, too. I've taken Maca root before, not sure if it did much, but with the combo listed on Turbo and the name alone, YIKES!

Needless to say: IN!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this on the NutraPlanet website. Don't know how I missed seeing it on the forums! I've been running EndoSurge for eight weeks now and I really enjoyed using it. Got some seriously solid sleep. I switched up dosage at two pills in the morning and four pills at night. I once tried taking two pills before working out, but got tired. HAHA. Still did my lifts, though.

This looks interesting. Eager to see how much it'll run. Looks like a more potent mucuna, too. I've taken Maca root before, not sure if it did much, but with the combo listed on Turbo and the name alone, YIKES!

Needless to say: IN!

Endosurge Sleep is something amazing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Try it with a vanillean pre-bed.
Interesting. Does this amplify the effects of either product? I thought Vanillean had some type of caffeine in it, but having reviewed the ingredients, I was mistaken.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I haven't dosed both Endosurge and Vanillean prebed together. I have dosed each by themselves pre-bed, though. I can imagine it would be some beautiful sleep with both together.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
First shipment should be sent to Canada so we can evaluate this stuff in extreme climates...:yup:

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
If you need something for the "beavers", you'll want the all new Endosurge Turbo. If you want to melt the "beavers igloo", you'll need the all new Endosurge Turbo plus Vanillean. If you want to melt the "beavers igloo and take care of any other female beaverlings in that igloo", I'd choose the all new Endosurge Turbo plus Vanillean plus the all new Damage Control Protocol coming soon to a Beaver Dam near you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On target to ship on time...maybe even early.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Damage Control Protocol? Is this a euphemism or something in the works? I'm already sold on EndoSurge Turbo. Leaning towards--no pun intended--on Vanillean, but now you've got me. What's all this then? :09:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damage Control Protocol? Is this a euphemism or something in the works? I'm already sold on EndoSurge Turbo. Leaning towards--no pun intended--on Vanillean, but now you've got me. What's all this then? :09:
It's the full name for DCP.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Damage Control Protocol is more commonly known as DCP across these woods. If you have never heard of DCP, you are in for a special treat my friend.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Solid!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to get the feeling that next week will be a glorious week!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Sounds groovy!

I've stated I liked EndoSurge. I even used FormaSurge towards the end of last year and like what it did, despite the fact I wasn't training all-out and not eating quite right. I'm eager to see what EndoSurge Turbo's all about.

In perusing the BPS forum, I was reading the Q&A with regards to Vanillean. It seems some people have had good recomp effects from this. It's piqued my curiosity, as I'm looking to tighten up from this nearly year long bulk I've been on. I know I could lose a good 5-10 pounds to let the muscles pop.

All I know is that I'm in for sure the second EndoSurge Turbo releases!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well and I have 3 bottles in my cabinet. Endosurge just makes me feel good. I am very excited for the Turbo version. I feel that there is no better test boosting stack than a Formasurge/Endosurge stack. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like with the added high extract Maca.