EndoSurge Turbo

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
The dreams I had on it were insane.
Agreed! Mine had an Inception-like quality to them at times. Or, if I had to get up to take a whiz, I'd start up another deep dream session. Like watching different movies in one sitting. But the sleep!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and we have liftoff...bombers are loaded with ordnance and headed towards their tactical target - the largest distribution hub in the country: Nutraplanet.

All systems alert, when the Endosurge Turbo lands your mission is to deplete their stock ASAP and bolster your own personal cache of weapons.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tone!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta erase and endo turbo, oh my. Not to mention the necessary pump and stimulant products and gda.. Please tell me this is normal thinking

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting...so eager to give this a-go!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
and we have liftoff...bombers are loaded with ordnance and headed towards their tactical target - the largest distribution hub in the country: Nutraplanet.

All systems alert, when the Endosurge Turbo lands your mission is to deplete their stock ASAP and bolster your own personal cache of weapons.
Prepare for war, gentleman!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;Kc8fqgbU_SU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8fqgbU_SU[/video]

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Can I order this to Russia???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Can I order this to Russia???
Wouldn't you rather just come pick it up? It's only a short swim across the Pacific and then a small walk from west USA to east USA. You know it'd be worth it, right?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Wouldn't you rather just come pick it up? It's only a short swim across the Pacific and then a small walk from west USA to east USA. You know it'd be worth it, right?
(-.-*) I'd rather take my chances ordering some "juice" from Moldova.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm def in on this. I loved Og endosurge

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe the deal is here fellas. 2 bottles for 20 bucks each? Hell of a deal I'd say!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy-schnikes.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Believe the deal is here fellas. 2 bottles for 20 bucks each? Hell of a deal I'd say!
Damn. Placing my order NOW! Awesome deal guys.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got 2 headed my way!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Serious question. I am just curious if there was a reason why BPS went with a higher % of Mucuna with the Turbo formula over the original. I scanned through this thread...hopefully Im not asking the question a second time.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Don't think it has been asked, as I, too, have had the same question. Perhaps to work and/or assimilate better with the other goodies they added. But, just a guess.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Don't think it has been asked, as I, too, have had the same question. Perhaps to work and/or assimilate better with the other goodies they added. But, just a guess.
I recall from prior reading that different concentrations offer varying advantages. Or so I recalled. I am amped to try this stuff though.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Actually my old mind was right...the orginal formula quotes this

"While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both."

Again I am not defaming the new formula...I'm just curious and I'm confident some smarter people than I decided to include the 98% Mucuna solo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a further review of the available information, it appears the effect was not really an extreme difference. We did quite a few tests with both the high-purity and mixed extracts and concluded that the high-purity was more suited to this formula.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
After a further review of the available information, it appears the effect was not really an extreme difference. We did quite a few tests with both the high-purity and mixed extracts and concluded that the high-purity was more suited to this formula.
Much appreciated. Testing is always the best way to confirm. Now package a crate for shipment to a specific Canadian retailer please!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated. Testing is always the best way to confirm. Now package a crate for shipment to a specific Canadian retailer please!!
Tim Horton's wants some?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This is absolute bull**** that nutraplanet won't ship this to Australia.

I have got the old version, and never ever had any issues with L-dopa products or anything like that coming into australia for the past 2-3 years.

I am furious I won't be able to try this :(

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
This is absolute bull**** that nutraplanet won't ship this to Australia.

I have got the old version, and never ever had any issues with L-dopa products or anything like that coming into australia for the past 2-3 years.

I am furious I won't be able to try this :(
agreed, very annoying.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
What's the issue with shipping to Australia?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
What's the issue with shipping to Australia?
Nutra has flagged the mucuna prureins as a prohibited substance and therefore won't ship to aus. On the original endosurge it wasn't flagged.
Whilst we can probably get it through another retailer, it sucks to have to a) wait until I need enough things that nutra won't ship to make it worth putting in an order and b) not be able to take advantage of the intro offer

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Nutra has flagged the mucuna prureins as a prohibited substance and therefore won't ship to aus. On the original endosurge it wasn't flagged.
Whilst we can probably get it through another retailer, it sucks to have to a) wait until I need enough things that nutra won't ship to make it worth putting in an order and b) not be able to take advantage of the intro offer
That sucks!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It's so stupid. Mucuna is not prohibited in Australia.

I have been ordering it for over 4 years!

Northcutts

Awards
I read the write up on NP. Just want to ask a few ?

Is it good for PCT?

For PCT, would it combine ok with Vanillean / PP Sustain Alpha / DS Lean Xtreme ?

Can a healthy male ~ 45 y/o, use this just for its sexual benefits?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read the write up on NP. Just want to ask a few ?

Is it good for PCT?

For PCT, would it combine ok with Vanillean / PP Sustain Alpha / DS Lean Xtreme ?

Can a healthy male ~ 45 y/o, use this just for its sexual benefits?
Absolutely perfect for PCT AND use on cycle for prolactin and prostate support. Yes, combining it with VL/SA/LX would be a decent OTC PCT, though I'd still recommend you get a real SERM and a better AI than just SA.

And yes, if for nothing else, just taking this for it's sexual benefits alone should prove worth while. The OG Endosurge increased libido in pretty much every guy that used it, and EndoTurbo is pretty much the same formula with a few extra goodies thrown in to make it even better!

Hope this helps. Any further questions feel free to ask.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A test booster eh. It's not like juice is it? Lol I ask because I ran var once. **** was awesome but I didn't like the endo side effects.
Either way ill do some research. The best over the counter I've ever seen or taken was probly pink magic. Now I can't find the stuff anywhere.
Well, that is a very, very good question.

Let me provide some additional information.

In short - No, it is not like juice.

But perhaps a somewhat more comprehensive answer might be helpful. If it were like juice, they would have had to follow the SINCPILJ ("Standard Internet Naming Convention for Products Like Juice"). This standard, the outgrowth of an initiative by now-deceased child actor Gary Coleman, has been used for the past 7 years - principally as a means to help consumers avoid this type of confusion.

Per para 4.7 of the SINCPILJ, “Any product deemed to be “like juice” shall, (1) in no event, incorporate the term “Turbo” or “Man-dingus” into its name, and (2) must include a warning that “use of this product may cause the user an uncontrolled desire to twist his “manroot” to resemble a crazy straw (or a grammatical equivalent of such warning), and (3) include the term “Spluge” in its name and must be so conspicuously marked on the label.

I hope that helped; I know I feel better about this whole thing.