EndoSurge Turbo

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Get some at the 4th of July price. Good deal!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna run the whole line-up all at once: Derma, Forma, Endo, DCP, Vanillean - hell yeah! Toss some Mithras or something in along with cycle guard and that would amazing.
When's the sleep aid coming????

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I wanna run the whole line-up all at once: Derma, Forma, Endo, DCP, Vanillean - hell yeah! Toss some Mithras or something in along with cycle guard and that would amazing.
I do believe this would be amazing.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. That's like the dream team of stacks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's already out. It's called post-coitus bliss from the drastically heightened libido that Endo and Forma provide! :D
That one makes me way too groggy. And I always wake up having to piss SO BAD it hurts.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It hurts when you piss after sex? Might need to get that checked out ;)
Everybody take note that Cheda would rather pop pills that get down and dirty with his lady. :D
That's a reach but I guess I walked into that one. If given the choice between sex and popping a GDA before a high carb meal, I choose the gda...

BUT FOR REAL- whens the sleep aid comin???

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
That's a reach but I guess I walked into that one. If given the choice between sex and popping a GDA before a high carb meal, I choose the gda...

BUT FOR REAL- whens the sleep aid comin???
Sleep aid? I didn't know there was one in the lineup.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's coming through EvoMuse.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So was there any explanation why they got rid of the mix of mucuna % extracts? And just put the 98%?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I believe you still get the same amount of L-dopa as the OG. I don't know the official reason, but I'm sure more room was needed in the capsules for the Maca and D3, in an effort to keep the recommended dosage at 2 caps 3 times per day.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I believe you still get the same amount of L-dopa as the OG. I don't know the official reason, but I'm sure more room was needed in the capsules for the Maca and D3, in an effort to keep the recommended dosage at 2 caps 3 times per day.
The OG was better, in that perspective. The two different percentages of mucuna really made a difference in sleep and libido where as turbo lacks that

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
The OG was better, in that perspective. The two different percentages of mucuna really made a difference in sleep and libido where as turbo lacks that
Libido should be higher with Turbo with the added Maca. Quality of sleep should be the same as OG. I agree that I liked the different extracts of Macuna, but the changes were made to improve the OG.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Libido should be higher with Turbo with the added Maca. Quality of sleep should be the same as OG. I agree that I liked the different extracts of Macuna, but the changes were made to improve the OG.
I suppose it works differently for everyone.

Libido is way higher on the OG and sleep is so good where the turbo doesn't knock me out as much (probably due to the maca added)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it works differently for everyone.

Libido is way higher on the OG and sleep is so good where the turbo doesn't knock me out as much (probably due to the maca added)
We appreciate your input very much!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
No worries!

In saying all this, turbo is still a great product!
I'll let the other reps chime in on their reasoning for the changes. I feel it's a great product, too. I also really enjoyed the original. I'm curious to see what the future holds for Endosurge. For all I know there could be an Endosurge Super Turbo in the mix. Our world is constantly evolving.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
So was there any explanation why they got rid of the mix of mucuna % extracts? And just put the 98%?
Page 7 of this thread:
"After a further review of the available information, it appears the effect was not really an extreme difference. We did quite a few tests with both the high-purity and mixed extracts and concluded that the high-purity was more suited to this formula."

I think there were more answers in another thread. I'll try to find those even though they will essentially say the same thing: the formulators felt the 98% was the better option for this formula.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? I'm taking test powder which has mucana and so does endorsurge turbo. How much is to much? Maybe not take one or the other in the same stack? Test powder is only I believe 200mg and that's just in the morning as turbo is spread out throughout the day.

Anyone know?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? I'm taking test powder which has mucana and so does endorsurge turbo. How much is to much? Maybe not take one or the other in the same stack? Test powder is only I believe 200mg and that's just in the morning as turbo is spread out throughout the day.

Anyone know?
I took test powder AM and a cap of powerfull before bed for a month .. Many reps told me this was ok... U could consider maybe cutting the endo dose down to 4 caps (forgo your morning dose of endo for the TP)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took test powder AM and a cap of powerfull before bed for a month .. Many reps told me this was ok... U could consider maybe cutting the endo dose down to 4 caps (forgo your morning dose of endo for the TP)
I was thinking that too. I might just take 4 as you said. 2 a few hours after test powder and 2 pre bed. Thanks buddy