EndoSurge Turbo

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I know someone said this previously on the thread but I am thinking this new version of endosurge will lack the sleep effects the OG one had and that's something that I really liked about it due to the new 98% mucuna.

Why didnt your company just make another version of endosurge rather than alter it and stop making the OG one? The OG one was definitely one of the best test booster/sleep aid/strength supplement in the industry and I am really hoping the new one will meet up to those expectations but vitamin D or MACA is ok, but to not have those two mucuna extract percentages will definitively change a lot I would think.

I haven't tried the new endosurge turbo (ordering it from somewhere else to get into Australia) so I can't say too much but this is just a future outlook on this

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I know someone said this previously on the thread but I am thinking this new version of endosurge will lack the sleep effects the OG one had and that's something that I really liked about it due to the new 98% mucuna. Why didnt your company just make another version of endosurge rather than alter it and stop making the OG one? The OG one was definitely one of the best test booster/sleep aid/strength supplement in the industry and I am really hoping the new one will meet up to those expectations but vitamin D or MACA is ok, but to not have those two mucuna extract percentages will definitively change a lot I would think. I haven't tried the new endosurge turbo (ordering it from somewhere else to get into Australia) so I can't say too much but this is just a future outlook on this
I know it's completely anecdotal, but I've noticed some great sleep so far from Turbo. It's been a while since I dosed the OG but I would like to say they're very similar in the sleep aid department. Sexual dreams and vivid dreams are still present, too.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only speak for myself, but Endo Turbo has been producing some amazing dreams. Macuna is still in there, and it's a very good extract, and should be complemented, not hindered by the whopping dose of Maca.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't expect much difference regarding the sleep aspects, it's still a hefty dose of macuna extracted for l-dopa.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience with the new version after a week's use is every bit as good if not better than the original. My sleep is deep with some funky dreams and I am starting to notice a libido uptick.

Resolve, what dose are you or were you taking pre-bed at one time? I seem to remember you saying you took all six caps once.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience with the new version after a week's use is every bit as good if not better than the original. My sleep is deep with some funky dreams and I am starting to notice a libido uptick.

Resolve, what dose are you or were you taking pre-bed at one time? I seem to remember you saying you took all six caps once.

Great to hear, AZ!

I did do that with the OG. Currently with Turbo, I'm doing 2caps 3x/day, so I can take it with Vanillean. Haven't messed with the dose timing much yet, but I will eventually.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I remembered something like that. I am also running it per recommended right now as well but I think I will bump my pre-bed to 3 soon just to see if I can go virtual in my dreams! Lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night, pre-bed, I did 2 ET, 1 Vanillean, and 1 OG DCP, along with a sleephoria beta. I don't think I even rolled over once during the whole night. Solid sleep, extremely restful, and zero hangover effect.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Still gauging the new bottle, so cannot speak much, but I am sure it will turn out ok.

OG has been a staple in most of my efforts.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My results with "Turbo" have been every bit as good, and even better for libido, than the original.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the feedback so far. I think I may up my prebed dose to 3 with vanillean myself.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback! :)

Looking forward to trying it now.

When companies change or alter their formula even if it is small I wonder what the reasons are behind it and wether it's a good change etc

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I can pretty much guarantee the changes were made to better this product.

DAG2013

Awards
I just started this yesterday and whoever said weird dreams is spot on. Last night I had a dream I was on some kind of superfast plane that went from Japan to NYC in about 15 mins and during the voyage the woman sitting next to me puked all over the seats while I was walking around. The flight attendants forced me to sit in it. wtf?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just started this yesterday and whoever said weird dreams is spot on. Last night I had a dream I was on some kind of superfast plane that went from Japan to NYC in about 15 mins and during the voyage the woman sitting next to me puked all over the seats while I was walking around. The flight attendants forced me to sit in it. wtf?
I wouldn't worry about a dream like that. Its perfectly normal to dream about someone vomiting on an airplane.

Maybe not.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Do you find turbo is just as good a sleep aid as the OG?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I love hearing about the dreams. Sometimes you get those dreams that stay on your mind all day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I have the sudden urge to watch a Philip K Dick film.
Thanks to Wikipedia, I now know all about Philip K Dick. I wonder what my Wikipedia will say about me when I go?

DAG2013

Awards
Do you find turbo is just as good a sleep aid as the OG?
Having never taken the OG version, I cant comment.

Electric sheep dreams make me feel not so weird anymore.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Curious: why is the write-up for EndoSurge Turbo the same as the original version?

When I look at the write-up on NP's site, it still states the use of two versions of Mucuna, when the formula has changed and the label only mentions the 98% extract. Also, there is no mention of the use of Maca, i.e. why it was added, which, having read this thread, was added to enhance the product, but that's just generalizing as I'm sure there's a more detailed reason for its inclusion.

Thanks.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP just hasn't updated the write up yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dudes- endo turbo + vanillean + anabolic pump at bed time = holy fcking freak insanely real and crazy vivid lucid dreams. I just woke up and am considering going to church and a psychiatrist... That **** was beyond any realm acceptable :/ this is like the 6th night on the combo and its been building to this point.. If night 7 is same or worse.. Idk lol

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Dudes- endo turbo + vanillean + anabolic pump at bed time = holy fcking freak insanely real and crazy vivid lucid dreams. I just woke up and am considering going to church and a psychiatrist... That **** was beyond any realm acceptable :/ this is like the 6th night on the combo and its been building to this point.. If night 7 is same or worse.. Idk lol
Sounds awesome! Care to elaborate on the nature of these dreams? Lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sounds super intense :D any details?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I like the way this sounds

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we should market this to the BDSM crowd?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
What is a good sub for Anabolic Pump on this.
I used Slin-Sane before going to sleep. Worked well. But if you have the above type dreams, might make it Slin-Insane. Still, I liked it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
SlinSane is still the best!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing protocol for this?