vanillean

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

I think DCP 2.0 should be out by then, I'd throw that in for summer. I know I will.
    That's what I'm talking about! Will you log it? I would love to follow that
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Prebed for the past few nights I've been doing 3mg melatonin, 1 SLINtensity, and a vanillean. Yeah, pretty vivid.
    Been doing Vanillean + Endosurge Turbo. The dreams are intense!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Been doing Vanillean + Endosurge Turbo. The dreams are intense!
    Gonna have to give that a try. I've got an EndoSurge Turbo log up but I haven't been able to update it like I want due to my internet being out. I've been getting intense dreams just of Endo alone.

4. This sounds awesome! I just ordered the Alphamine + Vanillean combo. Can't wait for them to arrive!

5. Quote Originally Posted by CaliBuddha View Post
    This sounds awesome! I just ordered the Alphamine + Vanillean combo. Can't wait for them to arrive!
    it's a great stack! Enjoy!

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CaliBuddha View Post
    This sounds awesome! I just ordered the Alphamine + Vanillean combo. Can't wait for them to arrive!
    Let us know how it goes, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

7. Quote Originally Posted by CaliBuddha View Post
    log by chance?

8. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    log by chance?
    It's a possibility... We shall see.

9. Side observation: Using Vanillean during winter weather is strange enough, but as the weather starts warming the sweating from it is certainly growing more intense.

Anyone else getting this?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Side observation: Using Vanillean during winter weather is strange enough, but as the weather starts warming the sweating from it is certainly growing more intense.

I would expect this, actually. I sweat for anything.

11. I would imagine that to be the case. It might be here today! Being only two hours away has its perks. Shipping only takes one day!

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Side observation: Using Vanillean during winter weather is strange enough, but as the weather starts warming the sweating from it is certainly growing more intense.

I am.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

To be honest I never feel a thermo effect. I'm taking 4 per day now to.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    To be honest I never feel a thermo effect. I'm taking 4 per day now to.
    With food or on empty stomach? I definitely notice the sweats more on an empty stomach...

***NOW @ NP***

15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

With food or on empty stomach? I definitely notice the sweats more on an empty stomach...
    Always on a empty stomach. I feel the burn on my throat but no thermo effect.

You sweat just by taking it?

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Always on a empty stomach. I feel the burn on my throat but no thermo effect.

You sweat just by taking it?
    Yes. ~1/2hr after taking a cap I routinely feel warmer/sweat easier.

***NOW @ NP***

17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

My next dose ima pay close attention to how I feel.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

Do you always eat after 30min?

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Do you always eat after 30min?
    No, the first dose it usually ~7am, the second ~1pm and I don't eat until ~4pm. Just BCAAs and supps before that.

***NOW @ NP***

20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

No, the first dose it usually ~7am, the second ~1pm and I don't eat until ~4pm. Just BCAAs and supps before that.
    Wait? You telling me you don't eat for 9 hours? No shake at least? That must be tough. How's that going for you? How are you getting all your macros in? Must be a huge meal at 4.

21. That's what I'm curious of... I'll be starting my Alphamine + Vanillean in the morning. I train fasted as well and I'm curious how you re-fuel after your workout. I'm guessing it's best to force a protein bar/shake afterwards?

22. Quote Originally Posted by CaliBuddha View Post
    That's what I'm curious of... I'll be starting my Alphamine + Vanillean in the morning. I train fasted as well and I'm curious how you re-fuel after your workout. I'm guessing it's best to force a protein bar/shake afterwards?
    You'll have no problem with a post shake. I use ON Recovery 2:1:1

23. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

log by chance?
    I'll be logging this same stack, along with some other stuff. Keep an eye out.

24. My first morning, fasted, workout with Alphamine + Vanillean + Bullnox. I worked out so hard I nearly threw-up on myself... lolz :/

25. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'll be logging this same stack, along with some other stuff. Keep an eye out.
    sounds good

26. I train fasted in the AM and take Vanillean around 930am to get me through the morning. I am doing IF 6 days a week, with feed between 12-8. Some days I have to force myself to eat because I know its time according to my brain.

I have noticed that with the temps increasing I am getting more of a thermo effect, I didn't really notice any thermo effect up until this week.
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

27. Yea, all I'm noticing, so far, is the coldness in my extremities. It also has, definitely, curbed my appetite as well. I still have to keep track of time, though, so I won't starve myself...

28. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Wait? You telling me you don't eat for 9 hours? No shake at least? That must be tough. How's that going for you? How are you getting all your macros in? Must be a huge meal at 4.
    I've been intermittent fasting on and off for ~10years now, before I even knew what to call it. It's just the eating style that makes the most sense to me. I take some BCAAs throughout the day, but not eating until 4 isn't really that hard, considering the awesome feasts I get to come home to every night.

For example, last night I ate:

- 1lb of beer-ass chicken with 8oz roasted potato and veggies
    - 1lb of Mahi-mahi split up into 3 tacos with low-carb tortillas and chipotle coleslaw
    - A 100g Pro shake with liquid egg whites, greek yogurt, strawberries, raw honey, chia, and pepto-pro
    - ~70g Cho from Coconut flour/oatmeal raisin 'cookies'

that's not included peri-workout nutrition, which provides a lot of aminos and some carbs too.

***NOW @ NP***

29. ^^^ Man. That sounds amazing!

30. How long is your feed window? At 8 hours I have trouble getting in all my food, sounds like your window is half mine.
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html
  •