vanillean

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that sounds intense. I can't wait to try it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random observations after the weekend:

Appetite...destroyed. Tough to even drink a shake, but I managed an Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie
Core body heat rise is pronounced. Empty stomach directions are essential
in 40 degree weather...wear socks. Nothing like having your entire core heated up except for your FROZEN feet.
Bahaha I HATE that. Happens to me alllll the time ! (the frozen hands and feet)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really irks me that no one has been able to run this yet and it's sitting at 3.3 stars with 6 votes. Same type of crap happened with Slintensity. NP REALLY needs to fix that broken review system.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really irks me that no one has been able to run this yet and it's sitting at 3.3 stars with 6 votes. Same type of crap happened with Slintensity. NP REALLY needs to fix that broken review system.
Screw the jealous haters...they get to look themselves in the mirror and know that they are liars.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Screw then. Their loss is my gain.... or is it the other way around with vanillean? Haha their gains my loss? Hahaha

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I don't know why this hasn't been fixed yet. It's been a consistent problem for many companies for as long as I can remember.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant wait to give this a go.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Gonna sell some books back to buy a few bottles to keep in my supplement cabinet. Looks promising

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been staring at an unopened bottle of Eviscerate for the past 3 days, terrified to open it. Tomorrow I think I will go ahead and try the combo...Vanillean/Eviscerate.

If you don't hear back from me, you can have my horse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That will be a great combo....dont over heat.
You know me...I am the ULTIMATE Guinea pig (every product I make gets tested on me first)...and still I am nervous for this.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
You know me...I am the ULTIMATE Guinea pig (every product I make gets tested on me first)...and still I am nervous for this.
That's gonna be intense, but I know you and you're always *puts on glasses* pushing it to the limit :saevilw:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Screw the jealous haters...they get to look themselves in the mirror and know that they are liars.
i think that is why AM went to a seperate review system. a lot more honest reviews there, imo.

SD1959

Awards
Advice: do NOT stick your nose into a bottle of Vanillean and inhale deeply. The Allyl Isothiocyanate will clear sinuses pretty quickly.
Damn! I should get this just to clear my head. Fat loss would be a bonus.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You heard Matt, jump on it if you want it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So glad I was selected to log! Now need to fix pm issues so I can send my shipping info! Lol

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last few days of the Vanillean sale...get it while you can and save some money.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It also amplifies the feeling of being cold. LOL
It's definitely like nothing you have ever felt...hot and cold at the same time.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It's definitely like nothing you have ever felt...hot and cold at the same time.
I can't wait!!! Thanks for the feedback man.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hot and cold at the same time, I could see that. Still waiting to get my hands on a bottle. Next month!
Check your email ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did we compile a tester list?
Somehow I overlooked this but as BulkPerf said, it's on the way! Excited to see how people are responding to it.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Can't wait to get my bottle! Seriously already been telling everyone about it so ill have some people that arnt on here keeping up with my progress with it as well!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to get my bottle! Seriously already been telling everyone about it so ill have some people that arnt on here keeping up with my progress with it as well!
Are you, by chance, prepping for anything?

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Sorta yeah, I still have a ways to go but in going to be competing sometime next year, not to mention I love to model so I'm trying to get back into that as well!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect, for both of you. Looking forward to following the logs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my bottle today! Log will be up tomorrow! First dose tomorrow morning bc well today I am drinking heavily and sustaining off bcaas and isopure so I don't go over Maintenance with empty cals

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Received my bottle today! Log will be up tomorrow! First dose tomorrow morning bc well today I am drinking heavily and sustaining off bcaas and isopure so I don't go over Maintenance with empty cals
I know that feeling brotha.

Enjoy the night!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm noticing an amplification of thermogenic effect when I follow my morning dose with a serving of protein/Glycomyx. I spent the weekend trying various other options for breakfast (bagel, oatmeal) and got no such amplification.

Anyone else working the combo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUGGESTION: Depending on where you are with your cut, I recommend taking one day off a week in order to be able to keep metabolism up. My caloric intake is down an easy 40% on days I'm taking Vanillean.

Pick a cheat day and skip your Vanillean dose that day.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
SUGGESTION: Depending on where you are with your cut, I recommend taking one day off a week in order to be able to keep metabolism up. My caloric intake is down an easy 40% on days I'm taking Vanillean.

Pick a cheat day and skip your Vanillean dose that day.
Great advice! Thanks dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recent customer polls agree: Vanillean is the HOTTEST formula of the year (see what I did there?)...

BTW, we are the number 8 best seller at Nutraplanet.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/top_100