Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news! This is huge for BPS!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's fantastic!!! I am not suprised at all. I got all my buddies using forma and endo plus I used vanillean as stocking stuffers for family Haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's fantastic!!! I am not suprised at all. I got all my buddies using forma and endo plus I used vanillean as stocking stuffers for family Haha.
Merry Christmas, you're FAT!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bps did great with this I have to admit only my second day but it's impressive...thank you for the advice of not using it on my biweekly cheat day...also I picked up a bottle for my epic cut 6 weeks before my photo shoot...

Bps vanillean
PNI thermadex
Smolder
DCP
And xtract 2 weeks out :)

Great job bps all solid products!!! Great helpful reps as well!!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Still waiting to get mine! Can't wait to start it!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bps did great with this I have to admit only my second day but it's impressive...thank you for the advice of not using it on my biweekly cheat day...also I picked up a bottle for my epic cut 6 weeks before my photo shoot...

Bps vanillean
PNI thermadex
Smolder
DCP
And xtract 2 weeks out :)

Great job bps all solid products!!! Great helpful reps as well!!
Nice stack. Xrtact is legit stuff too

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas, you're FAT!
well I'm not, CAUSE I CAN'T EAT ****'

Dsade and his freakin brilliant ideas will have me skinny like a crack head in no time :)

Seriously though, my calorie intake has dropped tremendously, and I haven't lost not one bit of muscle

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dsade and his freakin brilliant ideas will have me skinny like a crack head in no time :)

Seriously though, my calorie intake has dropped tremendously, and I haven't lost not one bit of muscle
Yeah, I havent lost any size or strength either.

I have a hypothesis there that I am looking more into. Too early to bring it up.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I havent lost any size or strength either.

I have a hypothesis there that I am looking more into. Too early to bring it up.
Good deal. I did find that interesting though. I'm seriously not really eating anything and I haven't lost any muscle what so ever

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's great to hear man - exactly what Vanillean should be doing for ya! :thumbsup:

boogyman

Awards
The directions say to take 30 minutes before food. If fasting is it ok to take 1 of the doses without eating afterwards?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The directions say to take 30 minutes before food. If fasting is it ok to take 1 of the doses without eating afterwards?
Definitely.. I'm logging currently and take a fasted dose upon rising before the gym- makes for a great sweat and thermo effect. U can feel fat cells shrinking.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it just means dose at least half hour befOre eating. Fasting is fine.

boogyman

Awards
Definitely.. I'm logging currently and take a fasted dose upon rising before the gym- makes for a great sweat and thermo effect. U can feel fat cells shrinking.
Thanks for the quick reply. Gonna start a cut soon, using this, Alphamine and Reduce XT.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick reply. Gonna start a cut soon, using this, Alphamine and Reduce XT.
Sounds mean.. This would def stack very well w alphamine I'll prob do the same at some point minus the xt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just kinda blown away by the talk about vanillean...in all honesty a few products have had an effect on decreasing my appetite-a very few. but none have really had a truly significant impact-none.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just kinda blown away by the talk about vanillean...in all honesty a few products have had an effect on decreasing my appetite-a very few. but none have really had a truly significant impact-none.
I'm still on the fence about appetite reduction.. Theoretically- if you r burning fat for fuel, that should 'satiate' you to a large enough degree to make u eat less/feel less hungry... Like tricking your body into thinking it's full...?

I think if u dose fasted and DONT eat, like in the am.. It will ultimately reduce hunger throughout the day.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm still on the fence about appetite reduction.. Theoretically- if you r burning fat for fuel, that should 'satiate' you to a large enough degree to make u eat less/feel less hungry... Like tricking your body into thinking it's full...?

I think if u dose fasted and DONT eat, like in the am.. It will ultimately reduce hunger throughout the day.
Great theory man. Makes perfect sense. I will be trying mine soon and we will see. Appetite suppressants have never worked for me so we will see how it treats me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great theory man. Makes perfect sense. I will be trying mine soon and we will see. Appetite suppressants have never worked for me so we will see how it treats me.
Me either lol. I always just eat when I want regardless of whatever I was taking..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effect of the coldness in the fingers and toes is very cool. I'm not running it right now, but I took a day or two off Shred Ultra to just see how Vanillean effected me. My fingers and toes immediately got icy cold. Very unique effect. I'll be interested to see the results of a bottle once my log gets over and I can gauge its effects more.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
The effect of the coldness in the fingers and toes is very cool. I'm not running it right now, but I took a day or two off Shred Ultra to just see how Vanillean effected me. My fingers and toes immediately got icy cold. Very unique effect. I'll be interested to see the results of a bottle once my log gets over and I can gauge its effects more.
Vanillean doesn't really make my toes or fingers cold but does drastically increase my body temp, I'm always hot. Seriously can't lay in bed covered up for to long or ill start sweating, I have seen a noticeable amount of toning since I started it which was only a week ago. I don't eat as much as I did due to the apposite suppression but it doesn't bother me to much.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop taking it for awhile, stuff killed my apetite, which affected my strength in the gym. I'll start back when I start my cut. Great stuff..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to stop taking it for awhile, stuff killed my apetite, which affected my strength in the gym. I'll start back when I start my cut. Great stuff..
I'm finding a 5 on 2 off, with increased food intake on the weekends, to be ideal.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vanillean doesn't really make my toes or fingers cold but does drastically increase my body temp, I'm always hot. Seriously can't lay in bed covered up for to long or ill start sweating, I have seen a noticeable amount of toning since I started it which was only a week ago. I don't eat as much as I did due to the apposite suppression but it doesn't bother me to much.
Well I've only done a few caps so we'll see if that was a temporary thing, my body temp was up as well! Looking forward to my run later on.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
If amplifies the feeling of being cold if that makes sense. In other words if you feel cold you feel colder. I don't know how else to explain it. Same thing if your hot.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If amplifies the feeling of being cold if that makes sense. In other words if you feel cold you feel colder. I don't know how else to explain it. Same thing if your hot.
Just what I need during a Buffalo winter.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During dinner tonight my face turned bright red and I couldn't stop saying "I'm so hot, I'm so hot" my gf was like wtf.... first time that drastic of an effect since starting 2 weeks ago. Fwiw I was eating flax and wheat germ baked chicken with avocado and scrambled eggs.. Lol

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Yeah I got what your saying with that, I don't really get colder though, seems like my temp just likes to go up instead of down. Which I'm fine with! Haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I can't go for weeks at a time unable to eat.
I take 3 a day and I don't get my appetite crushed at all. Frankly without the addition of a stim like caffeine, it really doesn't do much to mine. I will say I stay satiated longer but in regards to eating less, I am not noticing much of that at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 3 a day and I don't get my appetite crushed at all. Frankly without the addition of a stim like caffeine, it really doesn't do much to mine. I will say I stay satiated longer but in regards to eating less, I am not noticing much of that at all.
Sometimes I would prefer it to be that way. It wipes mine out for hours, and I'm finding my caloric intake to be too low.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I said this earlier, but I really find appetite suppression to be one of those effects that is quite different for everyone. I've taken thermos that crushed mine and no one else mentioned it and I've been ravenous with some where people talk about the appetite killing effect over and over.

I'm not going to pretend I understand the reasons for why this is, (and if I had to guess it may be a myriad of other factors not related to any supplement) but I truly believe this is an effect that is highly personal in regards to supplements.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite side is jelly bean burps :food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I want the candy flavored burps to continue, I need to over compensate by eating more then? Brb gonna order 2 pizzas.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YO. Vanillean was in my dream last night, I shti u not! I had the idea of taking one fasted at bed time... Or upping to 4 a day.. Thoughts?! Haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you will like a bedtime doae