vanillean

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
That's what I'm curious of... I'll be starting my Alphamine + Vanillean in the morning. I train fasted as well and I'm curious how you re-fuel after your workout. I'm guessing it's best to force a protein bar/shake afterwards?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm curious of... I'll be starting my Alphamine + Vanillean in the morning. I train fasted as well and I'm curious how you re-fuel after your workout. I'm guessing it's best to force a protein bar/shake afterwards?
You'll have no problem with a post shake. I use ON Recovery 2:1:1

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
My first morning, fasted, workout with Alphamine + Vanillean + Bullnox. I worked out so hard I nearly threw-up on myself... lolz :/

DAG2013

Awards
I train fasted in the AM and take Vanillean around 930am to get me through the morning. I am doing IF 6 days a week, with feed between 12-8. Some days I have to force myself to eat because I know its time according to my brain.

I have noticed that with the temps increasing I am getting more of a thermo effect, I didn't really notice any thermo effect up until this week.

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
Yea, all I'm noticing, so far, is the coldness in my extremities. It also has, definitely, curbed my appetite as well. I still have to keep track of time, though, so I won't starve myself...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait? You telling me you don't eat for 9 hours? No shake at least? That must be tough. How's that going for you? How are you getting all your macros in? Must be a huge meal at 4.
I've been intermittent fasting on and off for ~10years now, before I even knew what to call it. It's just the eating style that makes the most sense to me. I take some BCAAs throughout the day, but not eating until 4 isn't really that hard, considering the awesome feasts I get to come home to every night.

For example, last night I ate:

- 1lb of beer-ass chicken with 8oz roasted potato and veggies
- 1lb of Mahi-mahi split up into 3 tacos with low-carb tortillas and chipotle coleslaw
- A 100g Pro shake with liquid egg whites, greek yogurt, strawberries, raw honey, chia, and pepto-pro
- ~70g Cho from Coconut flour/oatmeal raisin 'cookies'

that's not included peri-workout nutrition, which provides a lot of aminos and some carbs too.

DAG2013

Awards
How long is your feed window? At 8 hours I have trouble getting in all my food, sounds like your window is half mine.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a 6 hour window. IF is the **** and it really works.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is your feed window? At 8 hours I have trouble getting in all my food, sounds like your window is half mine.
I don't have one. I eat when I get home from the gym until I go to bed, whenever that may be. My wife and I lay out meal plans ahead of time to make sure we really enjoy/look forward to everything we eat - this help keep us from cheating, and helps us get in all our macros.

Vanillean in the morning and afternoon, along with BCAA and sometimes alphamine or AT2, keeps me sated the rest of the time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been intermittent fasting on and off for ~10years now, before I even knew what to call it. It's just the eating style that makes the most sense to me. I take some BCAAs throughout the day, but not eating until 4 isn't really that hard, considering the awesome feasts I get to come home to every night.

For example, last night I ate:

- 1lb of beer-ass chicken with 8oz roasted potato and veggies
- 1lb of Mahi-mahi split up into 3 tacos with low-carb tortillas and chipotle coleslaw
- A 100g Pro shake with liquid egg whites, greek yogurt, strawberries, raw honey, chia, and pepto-pro
- ~70g Cho from Coconut flour/oatmeal raisin 'cookies'

that's not included peri-workout nutrition, which provides a lot of aminos and some carbs too.
Damn! That sounds good. I feel you. Im sort of the same way. I drink two shakes in the morning and I don't eat until 5pm just like you lol. But my shakes consist of protein, Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and blueberries. Both basically the same exact way. No amino acids though until intra workout.

DAG2013

Awards
Looks like a 6 hour window. IF is the **** and it really works.
I am becoming a believer. But I think it would be hard to make it through the morning post-workout without Vanillean. Especially being on Endosurge Turbo right now as well. Hunger hit me hard at 1140am, but I lasted the 20 minutes till noon.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am becoming a believer. But I think it would be hard to make it through the morning post-workout with Vanillean. Especially being on Endosurge Turbo right now as well. Hunger hit me hard at 1140am, but I lasted the 20 minutes till noon.
I do the same a couple of times per week. It doesn't necessarily have to be an every day kind of thing. BCAAs (I've been using 4Mula) added to a scoop of whey in the morning works VERY well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cravings take about a week to go away. It's the hardest part but it's cake after that first week. Just keep aminos in your post workout drink and you are solid.

DAG2013

Awards
The cravings take about a week to go away. It's the hardest part but it's cake after that first week. Just keep aminos in your post workout drink and you are solid.
This is what I do, read that tip on Lean Gains website and ran with it. definitely does the trick.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff going on in here. I can really use some of these examples. Thanks guys!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to say everything resolve said is what I do EXACTYL it's so nice knowing when u get home u can just chow on so much muscle building food and be a bottomless pit. I love IF and was doing it years before I knew it had a name and following as well. I don't break my fast til like 6pm though and use a 4-5 hour window. Bed minimum 2 hours post meal for complete digestion. I have NOOO problems getting macros in in 4 hours lol.

Ps- starting vanillean in 2 weeks with oxyeca black :D

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't imagine not eating like you guys, but it sounds sweet.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to say everything resolve said is what I do EXACTYL it's so nice knowing when u get home u can just chow on so much muscle building food and be a bottomless pit. I love IF and was doing it years before I knew it had a name and following as well. I don't break my fast til like 6pm though and use a 4-5 hour window. Bed minimum 2 hours post meal for complete digestion. I have NOOO problems getting macros in in 4 hours lol.Ps- starting vanillean in 2 weeks with oxyeca black :D
Awesome man! Yeah, once you get into the swing of it, it just feel natural. Oxyeca/Vanillean should be an intense stack, holy cow!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Probably gonna start back IFing this summer. With my current schedule it's a little difficult given that my free time to workout is early morning. I suppose I could fast at the end of the day but that doesn't seem nearly as likely.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just sooooo much easier to not overeat on IF. And like Resolve said, it's basically eating a feast every day. :food:

DAG2013

Awards
Probably gonna start back IFing this summer. With my current schedule it's a little difficult given that my free time to workout is early morning. I suppose I could fast at the end of the day but that doesn't seem nearly as likely.
This is my schedule and I have been eating IF for almost 3 weeks. 630am gym session, 12-8 feed window. BCAA's throughout morning.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This is my schedule and I have been eating IF for almost 3 weeks. 630am gym session, 12-8 feed window. BCAA's throughout morning.
Didn't think about the BCAAs to help stave off hunger until later. Thanks for the idea.

DAG2013

Awards
They help a ton in my experience, especially if you workout way before you get to eat.
Agree 100%, do not think I could make it through till noon without BCAA's.

On workout days the first feed is pretty fun, I typically eat about 40% of my calories.

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
hey for you guys taking a pre bed dose of vanillean...are you saving your 3rd dose for that or are you adding a 4th cap?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually prefer vanillean over combustion
Strong words right there! I'm total opposite. I absolutely love my combustion! I do love me some Vanillean too though. But Combustion just does so much for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strong words right there! I'm total opposite. I absolutely love my combustion! I do love me some Vanillean too though. But Combustion just does so much for me.
agreed!!!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking vanillean for a couple months now and have been amazed with the results. I ordered 2 more bottles, but they're a different formula... no andrographis paniculata or menthol (everything else is identical). How significant is the difference between the two formulations?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Any idea where some vanillean with andrographis/menthol might still be in stock? Only thing I can find is the version without at the moment.