vanillean

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
I take Vanillean before I go to be every night, It doesn't stop me from getting good sleep, but something I have noticed lately is that my dreams have been crazy and vivid as hell.. Anyone else taking Vanillean maybe have this effect? Trying to figure out if it may be another side or not..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dreams have been VERY weird, since starting Vanillean. I like weird dreams though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dreams have been VERY weird, since starting Vanillean. I like weird dreams though.
I dreamed last night that my wife came home with a baby bear in a onesie.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well bears have cubs, so it makes sense.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
My dreams have been rather vivid as well. I chalked it up to pre-bed slinsane though. Could be both though I suppose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dreams have been rather vivid as well. I chalked it up to pre-bed slinsane though. Could be both though I suppose.
Prebed for the past few nights I've been doing 3mg melatonin, 1 SLINtensity, and a vanillean. Yeah, pretty vivid.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I said this earlier, but I really find appetite suppression to be one of those effects that is quite different for everyone. I've taken thermos that crushed mine and no one else mentioned it and I've been ravenous with some where people talk about the appetite killing effect over and over.

I'm not going to pretend I understand the reasons for why this is, (and if I had to guess it may be a myriad of other factors not related to any supplement) but I truly believe this is an effect that is highly personal in regards to supplements.
It seems to be situational and I cannot tell necessarily what timing of the dose changes things. I switched to a 5 meal a day plan, seems I get a lot more thermo from it. I do see some body comp changes since I started with all else being equal. I am not questioning the efficacy of the product, far from it, just stating my experience is different than most.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prebed for the past few nights I've been doing 3mg melatonin, 1 SLINtensity, and a vanillean. Yeah, pretty vivid.
Funny I have all of that, I'll give it a shot.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Glad I'm not the only one getting this side.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny I have all of that, I'll give it a shot.
I actually like them. They aren't detrimental to my sleep quality...quite the contrary.
t

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I just started mine today and I am to lazy to read through these pages.

It says up to 3 caps per day which I will run 3 everyday. Now to the dosing. It says 20min prior to meal. And also I see some of u taking it pre bed.

What's best? This is my protocol 1 pre bfast(530am), 1 pre lunch(10am) and 1 pre workout (2pm)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It says up to 3 caps per day which I will run 3 everyday. Now to the dosing. It says 20min prior to meal. And also I see some of u taking it pre bed.

What's best? This is my protocol 1 pre bfast(530am), 1 pre lunch(10am) and 1 pre workout (2pm)
Your protocol is pretty much what I do: 1 upon waking, 1 midday and 1 pre-workout. Works great!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your protocol is pretty much what I do: 1 upon waking, 1 midday and 1 pre-workout. Works great!
Awesome. What u taking yours with? And for how long?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Doesnt need to be taken with food just on empty stomach . Your protocol is fine only letting you know since it will give you alot more dosing options

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your willpower isn't strong, avoid the pre-bed dose. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night with strong cravings for food.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing right now, just Vanillean. I do one bottle, then take a month off. But I think going two bottles before a break should be fine.
Yea I was going to do two bottles but decided to run it for one month only than run it again in may with Alphamine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your willpower isn't strong, avoid the pre-bed dose. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night with strong cravings for food.
Will power is strong but I don't want to mess wit it lol. Ill stick to my dosing lol. I can't risk that at all especially that I wake up so damn early

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many weeks consecutive r u guys running VL?

How do u feel about adding additional rk and/or tta?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run Vanillean with Alphamine - fantastic combo.
Yea I can't wait for that run. I loved Alphamine when u ran it and with the addition of Vanillien I'm sure it'll be epic.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding RK or TTA would be similar to adding OG DCP to VL - a great idea for some stim-free synergism.

So far, most users are doing 1 or 2 bottles per run, so 4-8 weeks is the typical length of use.
Got it thanks! I'm picking ip a bottle to stack with oxy eca black in may. And looking for something to stack with EC for summer. I love rk daily tho it has become a staple for me

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Got it thanks! I'm picking ip a bottle to stack with oxy eca black in may. And looking for something to stack with EC for summer. I love rk daily tho it has become a staple for me
I think DCP 2.0 should be out by then, I'd throw that in for summer. I know I will.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I think DCP 2.0 should be out by then, I'd throw that in for summer. I know I will.
That's what I'm talking about! Will you log it? I would love to follow that

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Been doing Vanillean + Endosurge Turbo. The dreams are intense!
Gonna have to give that a try. I've got an EndoSurge Turbo log up but I haven't been able to update it like I want due to my internet being out. I've been getting intense dreams just of Endo alone.

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
This sounds awesome! I just ordered the Alphamine + Vanillean combo. Can't wait for them to arrive!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side observation: Using Vanillean during winter weather is strange enough, but as the weather starts warming the sweating from it is certainly growing more intense.

Anyone else getting this?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Side observation: Using Vanillean during winter weather is strange enough, but as the weather starts warming the sweating from it is certainly growing more intense.

I would expect this, actually. I sweat for anything.

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
I would imagine that to be the case. It might be here today! Being only two hours away has its perks. Shipping only takes one day!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

To be honest I never feel a thermo effect. I'm taking 4 per day now to.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With food or on empty stomach? I definitely notice the sweats more on an empty stomach...
Always on a empty stomach. I feel the burn on my throat but no thermo effect.

You sweat just by taking it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, the first dose it usually ~7am, the second ~1pm and I don't eat until ~4pm. Just BCAAs and supps before that.
Wait? You telling me you don't eat for 9 hours? No shake at least? That must be tough. How's that going for you? How are you getting all your macros in? Must be a huge meal at 4.