vanillean

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Re: vanillean

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Recent customer polls agree: Vanillean is the HOTTEST formula of the year (see what I did there?)...

BTW, we are the number 8 best seller at Nutraplanet.

http://www.****************/top_100
    I noticed that when i was checking out the sick deals at nutra!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Great news! This is huge for BPS!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Recent customer polls agree: Vanillean is the HOTTEST formula of the year (see what I did there?)...BTW, we are the number 8 best seller at Nutraplanet.http://www.****************/top_100
    Fantastic! Thanks for all your support AM!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

4. That's fantastic!!! I am not suprised at all. I got all my buddies using forma and endo plus I used vanillean as stocking stuffers for family Haha.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's fantastic!!! I am not suprised at all. I got all my buddies using forma and endo plus I used vanillean as stocking stuffers for family Haha.
    Merry Christmas, you're FAT!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. Bps did great with this I have to admit only my second day but it's impressive...thank you for the advice of not using it on my biweekly cheat day...also I picked up a bottle for my epic cut 6 weeks before my photo shoot...

Bps vanillean
    PNI thermadex
    Smolder
    DCP
    And xtract 2 weeks out

Great job bps all solid products!!! Great helpful reps as well!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    hahahah!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Yeah kinda lol

9. Still waiting to get mine! Can't wait to start it!!
    -DangerLace-

10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Bps did great with this I have to admit only my second day but it's impressive...thank you for the advice of not using it on my biweekly cheat day...also I picked up a bottle for my epic cut 6 weeks before my photo shoot...

Bps vanillean
    PNI thermadex
    Smolder
    DCP
    And xtract 2 weeks out

Great job bps all solid products!!! Great helpful reps as well!!
    Nice stack. Xrtact is legit stuff too
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

well I'm not, CAUSE I CAN'T EAT ****'

Dsade and his freakin brilliant ideas will have me skinny like a crack head in no time

Seriously though, my calorie intake has dropped tremendously, and I haven't lost not one bit of muscle

12. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

Dsade and his freakin brilliant ideas will have me skinny like a crack head in no time

Seriously though, my calorie intake has dropped tremendously, and I haven't lost not one bit of muscle
    Yeah, I havent lost any size or strength either.

I have a hypothesis there that I am looking more into. Too early to bring it up.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I havent lost any size or strength either.

I have a hypothesis there that I am looking more into. Too early to bring it up.
    Good deal. I did find that interesting though. I'm seriously not really eating anything and I haven't lost any muscle what so ever

14. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

That's great to hear man - exactly what Vanillean should be doing for ya!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

15. The directions say to take 30 minutes before food. If fasting is it ok to take 1 of the doses without eating afterwards?

16. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    The directions say to take 30 minutes before food. If fasting is it ok to take 1 of the doses without eating afterwards?
    Definitely.. I'm logging currently and take a fasted dose upon rising before the gym- makes for a great sweat and thermo effect. U can feel fat cells shrinking.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

17. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    The directions say to take 30 minutes before food. If fasting is it ok to take 1 of the doses without eating afterwards?
    Yeah, it just means dose at least half hour befOre eating. Fasting is fine.

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Definitely.. I'm logging currently and take a fasted dose upon rising before the gym- makes for a great sweat and thermo effect. U can feel fat cells shrinking.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Gonna start a cut soon, using this, Alphamine and Reduce XT.

19. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post

Thanks for the quick reply. Gonna start a cut soon, using this, Alphamine and Reduce XT.
    Sounds mean.. This would def stack very well w alphamine I'll prob do the same at some point minus the xt
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

20. wow
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow
    Que?
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Que?
    just kinda blown away by the talk about vanillean...in all honesty a few products have had an effect on decreasing my appetite-a very few. but none have really had a truly significant impact-none.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

just kinda blown away by the talk about vanillean...in all honesty a few products have had an effect on decreasing my appetite-a very few. but none have really had a truly significant impact-none.
    I'm still on the fence about appetite reduction.. Theoretically- if you r burning fat for fuel, that should 'satiate' you to a large enough degree to make u eat less/feel less hungry... Like tricking your body into thinking it's full...?

I think if u dose fasted and DONT eat, like in the am.. It will ultimately reduce hunger throughout the day.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I'm still on the fence about appetite reduction.. Theoretically- if you r burning fat for fuel, that should 'satiate' you to a large enough degree to make u eat less/feel less hungry... Like tricking your body into thinking it's full...?

I think if u dose fasted and DONT eat, like in the am.. It will ultimately reduce hunger throughout the day.
    Great theory man. Makes perfect sense. I will be trying mine soon and we will see. Appetite suppressants have never worked for me so we will see how it treats me.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Great theory man. Makes perfect sense. I will be trying mine soon and we will see. Appetite suppressants have never worked for me so we will see how it treats me.
    Me either lol. I always just eat when I want regardless of whatever I was taking..
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •