vanillean

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow
    Que?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Que?
    just kinda blown away by the talk about vanillean...in all honesty a few products have had an effect on decreasing my appetite-a very few. but none have really had a truly significant impact-none.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    just kinda blown away by the talk about vanillean...in all honesty a few products have had an effect on decreasing my appetite-a very few. but none have really had a truly significant impact-none.
    I'm still on the fence about appetite reduction.. Theoretically- if you r burning fat for fuel, that should 'satiate' you to a large enough degree to make u eat less/feel less hungry... Like tricking your body into thinking it's full...?

    I think if u dose fasted and DONT eat, like in the am.. It will ultimately reduce hunger throughout the day.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I'm still on the fence about appetite reduction.. Theoretically- if you r burning fat for fuel, that should 'satiate' you to a large enough degree to make u eat less/feel less hungry... Like tricking your body into thinking it's full...?

    I think if u dose fasted and DONT eat, like in the am.. It will ultimately reduce hunger throughout the day.
    Great theory man. Makes perfect sense. I will be trying mine soon and we will see. Appetite suppressants have never worked for me so we will see how it treats me.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Great theory man. Makes perfect sense. I will be trying mine soon and we will see. Appetite suppressants have never worked for me so we will see how it treats me.
    Me either lol. I always just eat when I want regardless of whatever I was taking..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    The effect of the coldness in the fingers and toes is very cool. I'm not running it right now, but I took a day or two off Shred Ultra to just see how Vanillean effected me. My fingers and toes immediately got icy cold. Very unique effect. I'll be interested to see the results of a bottle once my log gets over and I can gauge its effects more.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  7. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The effect of the coldness in the fingers and toes is very cool. I'm not running it right now, but I took a day or two off Shred Ultra to just see how Vanillean effected me. My fingers and toes immediately got icy cold. Very unique effect. I'll be interested to see the results of a bottle once my log gets over and I can gauge its effects more.
    Vanillean doesn't really make my toes or fingers cold but does drastically increase my body temp, I'm always hot. Seriously can't lay in bed covered up for to long or ill start sweating, I have seen a noticeable amount of toning since I started it which was only a week ago. I don't eat as much as I did due to the apposite suppression but it doesn't bother me to much.
    -DangerLace-
  8. Registered User
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0

    I had to stop taking it for awhile, stuff killed my apetite, which affected my strength in the gym. I'll start back when I start my cut. Great stuff..
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I had to stop taking it for awhile, stuff killed my apetite, which affected my strength in the gym. I'll start back when I start my cut. Great stuff..
    I'm finding a 5 on 2 off, with increased food intake on the weekends, to be ideal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Vanillean doesn't really make my toes or fingers cold but does drastically increase my body temp, I'm always hot. Seriously can't lay in bed covered up for to long or ill start sweating, I have seen a noticeable amount of toning since I started it which was only a week ago. I don't eat as much as I did due to the apposite suppression but it doesn't bother me to much.
    Well I've only done a few caps so we'll see if that was a temporary thing, my body temp was up as well! Looking forward to my run later on.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  11. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    Vanillean doesn't really make my toes or fingers cold but does drastically increase my body temp, I'm always hot. Seriously can't lay in bed covered up for to long or ill start sweating, I have seen a noticeable amount of toning since I started it which was only a week ago. I don't eat as much as I did due to the apposite suppression but it doesn't bother me to much.
    If amplifies the feeling of being cold if that makes sense. In other words if you feel cold you feel colder. I don't know how else to explain it. Same thing if your hot.
  12. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    If amplifies the feeling of being cold if that makes sense. In other words if you feel cold you feel colder. I don't know how else to explain it. Same thing if your hot.
    Just what I need during a Buffalo winter.
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,113
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Just what I need during a Buffalo winter.
    It's like 18 out now in Chicago. Lol
  14. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    During dinner tonight my face turned bright red and I couldn't stop saying "I'm so hot, I'm so hot" my gf was like wtf.... first time that drastic of an effect since starting 2 weeks ago. Fwiw I was eating flax and wheat germ baked chicken with avocado and scrambled eggs.. Lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    If amplifies the feeling of being cold if that makes sense. In other words if you feel cold you feel colder. I don't know how else to explain it. Same thing if your hot.
    Yeah I got what your saying with that, I don't really get colder though, seems like my temp just likes to go up instead of down. Which I'm fine with! Haha
    -DangerLace-
  16. Registered User
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm finding a 5 on 2 off, with increased food intake on the weekends, to be ideal.
    Thanks dsade; I'll give that a go...
  17. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm finding a 5 on 2 off, with increased food intake on the weekends, to be ideal.
    Why is this?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Why is this?
    Because I can't go for weeks at a time unable to eat.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Because I can't go for weeks at a time unable to eat.
    I take 3 a day and I don't get my appetite crushed at all. Frankly without the addition of a stim like caffeine, it really doesn't do much to mine. I will say I stay satiated longer but in regards to eating less, I am not noticing much of that at all.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I take 3 a day and I don't get my appetite crushed at all. Frankly without the addition of a stim like caffeine, it really doesn't do much to mine. I will say I stay satiated longer but in regards to eating less, I am not noticing much of that at all.
    Sometimes I would prefer it to be that way. It wipes mine out for hours, and I'm finding my caloric intake to be too low.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I take 3 a day and I don't get my appetite crushed at all. Frankly without the addition of a stim like caffeine, it really doesn't do much to mine. I will say I stay satiated longer but in regards to eating less, I am not noticing much of that at all.
    I believe I said this earlier, but I really find appetite suppression to be one of those effects that is quite different for everyone. I've taken thermos that crushed mine and no one else mentioned it and I've been ravenous with some where people talk about the appetite killing effect over and over.

    I'm not going to pretend I understand the reasons for why this is, (and if I had to guess it may be a myriad of other factors not related to any supplement) but I truly believe this is an effect that is highly personal in regards to supplements.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  22. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0

    My appetite is just crushed on Vanillean. I have never used anything else that comes close to what I've experienced in that regard.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  23. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0

    My favorite side is jelly bean burps
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    My favorite side is jelly bean burps
    Jelly Bean Burps is a sign that you are burning off your Jelly Belly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0

    So if I want the candy flavored burps to continue, I need to over compensate by eating more then? Brb gonna order 2 pizzas.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  26. Registered User
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    My appetite is just crushed on Vanillean. I have never used anything else that comes close to what I've experienced in that regard.
    Same here...
  27. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    YO. Vanillean was in my dream last night, I shti u not! I had the idea of taking one fasted at bed time... Or upping to 4 a day.. Thoughts?! Haha
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    I think you will like a bedtime doae
  29. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I think you will like a bedtime doae
    Gh release+night time leaning? Would it interfere w sleep do u think?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. Registered User
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Gh release+night time leaning? Would it interfere w sleep do u think?
    I take one one prior to bed with one dcp and a slintensity and no issues with sleep
  31. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

    I take one one prior to bed with one dcp and a slintensity and no issues with sleep
    That sounds killer. Maybe I will do this in my log for the final week-10 days. Trying to decide
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  32. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0

    I take Vanillean before I go to be every night, It doesn't stop me from getting good sleep, but something I have noticed lately is that my dreams have been crazy and vivid as hell.. Anyone else taking Vanillean maybe have this effect? Trying to figure out if it may be another side or not..
    -DangerLace-
  33. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0

    My dreams have been VERY weird, since starting Vanillean. I like weird dreams though.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    My dreams have been VERY weird, since starting Vanillean. I like weird dreams though.
    I dreamed last night that my wife came home with a baby bear in a onesie.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0

    Well bears have cubs, so it makes sense.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  36. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,134
    Answers
    0

    My dreams have been rather vivid as well. I chalked it up to pre-bed slinsane though. Could be both though I suppose.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    My dreams have been rather vivid as well. I chalked it up to pre-bed slinsane though. Could be both though I suppose.
    Prebed for the past few nights I've been doing 3mg melatonin, 1 SLINtensity, and a vanillean. Yeah, pretty vivid.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Prebed for the past few nights I've been doing 3mg melatonin, 1 SLINtensity, and a vanillean. Yeah, pretty vivid.
    Body comp improvements?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Body comp improvements?
    On target to coming in dialed in for the Arnold Classic. VERY happy and I still have 6 weeks left.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I believe I said this earlier, but I really find appetite suppression to be one of those effects that is quite different for everyone. I've taken thermos that crushed mine and no one else mentioned it and I've been ravenous with some where people talk about the appetite killing effect over and over.

    I'm not going to pretend I understand the reasons for why this is, (and if I had to guess it may be a myriad of other factors not related to any supplement) but I truly believe this is an effect that is highly personal in regards to supplements.
    It seems to be situational and I cannot tell necessarily what timing of the dose changes things. I switched to a 5 meal a day plan, seems I get a lot more thermo from it. I do see some body comp changes since I started with all else being equal. I am not questioning the efficacy of the product, far from it, just stating my experience is different than most.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in