DW 12 weeks to Wheeling, WV mens physique

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Had a session with my coach tonight, I'm fried. It was awesome, one of the hardest workouts I've had in a while.

On another note, the lean bulk continues. Conditioning is still on point and body weight is slowly climbing, shoulders are a lot fuller, rounder and wider.

I'm just under 7 weeks out and will do 1-2 more weeks of "bulking"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Finally starting my jack3d AF/Versa-1 combo tonight!!!!

At the 5 week mark OxyElite Pro AF gets added and stuff should get buck wild. I'm staying near show shape burner free at the moment. The reformulate AF has a stellar profile ingredient with some significant science behind it. 4% anyone!?!?!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Finally starting my jack3d AF/Versa-1 combo tonight!!!!

At the 5 week mark OxyElite Pro AF gets added and stuff should get buck wild. I'm staying near show shape burner free at the moment. The reformulate AF has a stellar profile ingredient with some significant science behind it. 4% anyone!?!?!
    Ill join you at 4% and ill raise you a post contest meal

Ill see you there brother

4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ill join you at 4% and ill raise you a post contest meal Ill see you there brother
    It'd be great to see you at wheeling brother, you'll meet the little lady and other peeps on my team. Then. You and I can feast while the others watch bc they have nationals to get ready for lol

5. Great chest workout today. Super full and pump'd and uber vascular, may have found a new training partner which I've been lacking badly.

Had my mini carb up meal tonight. Nothing crazy, 3-4 servings honey nut chex with 2 scoops vanilla OEP and a small piece of pumpkin pie. It was pretty much replacing my calories of my last 2 meals.

2maro is my high carb day and shoulders, I'm hype.

Stomach has been odd lately, think it's the addition of greens. I'm not going to have any 2maro and see how I do.
    •   

6. Good stuff brother! Noods????

Greens straight mess my stomach up especially salad. Cooked spinach and asparagus is about all I can tolerate anymore.

So stoked for you buddy
    Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Good stuff brother! Noods???? Greens straight mess my stomach up especially salad. Cooked spinach and asparagus is about all I can tolerate anymore. So stoked for you buddy
    I'll snap one today...prolly have @breezy11 post it bc my phone refuses lol.

Thanks boss, I am also! Things are progressing extremely well with my coach, most excited for this off season tbh.

8. Finally someone asks for noodz besides me lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'll snap one today...prolly have @breezy11 post it bc my phone refuses lol. Thanks boss, I am also! Things are progressing extremely well with my coach, most excited for this off season tbh.
    Cool cool. Off season is grow time baby

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Finally someone asks for noodz besides me lol
    Got ur back bud
    Independent

10. Boom!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent

11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Boom!
    Think you'll be my posing coach lol

12. Looking good brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. Looking super lean and definitely bigger/fuller.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

14. Thanks guys.

Get a cheat meal tonight, so I've kept carbs a little lower today and will load up tonight. Getting eager to get back on stage, 6 weeks feels like an eternity.

Diet changes coming Monday....really hope my beloved sweet potatoes stay along with my 2 high carb days and my sweet potato-palooza continues

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks guys.

Get a cheat meal tonight, so I've kept carbs a little lower today and will load up tonight. Getting eager to get back on stage, 6 weeks feels like an eternity.

Diet changes coming Monday....really hope my beloved sweet potatoes stay along with my 2 high carb days and my sweet potato-palooza continues
    Ugh I want a cheat meal!

Tomorrow!

16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ugh I want a cheat meal! Tomorrow!
    I think I'm going to get chipotle with some type of low fat desert.

Added 1 cup pumpkin in with sweet potatoes today....makes keeping it clean waaaaay easier

17. Bro that's the best

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I think I'm going to get chipotle with some type of low fat desert.

Added 1 cup pumpkin in with sweet potatoes today....makes keeping it clean waaaaay easier
    Oh yeah! I used to do the sweet potato and pumpkin combination all the time. Heat it up and add a little splenda and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice mix = delicious clean carbs.

usplabsdirect.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

Oh yeah! I used to do the sweet potato and pumpkin combination all the time. Heat it up and add a little splenda and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice mix = delicious clean carbs.
    That is exactly what I do

I heart your style lol.

20. Starting my AAV2 & OxyElite Pro AF 2day.....oh yeah $**** just got reeeeaaalll

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Starting my AAV2 & OxyElite Pro AF 2day.....oh yeah $**** just got reeeeaaalll
    I start my oep (1 cap of each ) when I get it prolly monday

22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I start my oep (1 cap of each ) when I get it prolly monday
    I think you'll like it. Stuff has some kick to it!

usplabsdirect.com

23. Nothing changes with my diet, lol. Everything I'm doing is working perfectly.

Due to time restraints I was super low carb yesterday but making up for it a little today. I woke up super flat (but lean)

24. I think I hit 12g carb total yesterday flat as ****. Doing the same as you

25. Cutting is officially under way.

-Cardio 6 days a week

-carb cycling

-added fat burners

-high carb/lower fat cheats still in place!!!!!

Official am nakey weight was 187.6

Side note, I ran out of yohimbe (have no fear more will be here today) but any pre I've been taking has been upsetting my stomach. I mean ANY!!!! I've done condense, jack3d AF, mainiac, some stuff from gamma labs. Pretty much anything other than my @ebfinc custom mix
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. napalm: 12 weeks to WPC Worlds...ya, really...
    By napalm in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1576
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:53 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 04:14 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:39 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 11:21 PM
  5. 12 weeks to long?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8