DW 12 weeks to Wheeling, WV mens physique - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

DW 12 weeks to Wheeling, WV mens physique

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Yo good work keep it up... wheres the pics at?!?!? ha i wanna seeeee. what class are you in? im in medium cuz im 5'9" Im gettin rdy for a show oct 12th! so def subbd in on this!!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Yo good work keep it up... wheres the pics at?!?!? ha i wanna seeeee. what class are you in? im in medium cuz im 5'9" Im gettin rdy for a show oct 12th! so def subbd in on this!!
    I'm about the same height. It's hard to get pictures up bc I only have my phone and the size is always too big. That's why I usually ask breezy to post em up lol.

Where's your show? My GF has a show herself that date.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I'm about the same height. It's hard to get pictures up bc I only have my phone and the size is always too big. That's why I usually ask breezy to post em up lol.

Where is the show?
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i like how there is cash prizes also!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Where is the show?
    Her show is in Pittsburg.
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Her show is in Pittsburg.
    Hmm may try and get out there. We will see what funds and work is like

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

yo DW you got any tips on posing for our class? Do u wanna flex hard or stay tight and look relaxed ?

and what do you think is the proper time to carb up? the day before ? the morning of?

just wanna hear your opinion thanks!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

yo DW you got any tips on posing for our class? Do u wanna flex hard or stay tight and look relaxed ?

and what do you think is the proper time to carb up? the day before ? the morning of?

just wanna hear your opinion thanks!
    This gonna sound weird but you need to flex without looking like you're flexing. Just staying tight with your mid section at all times.

Carb timing is soooo different for each person. Some ate front loaders, others back. Some front load then load hard the day of. It's more of a how you're looking and re acting to your diet the final weeks and how lean you are.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

hmmm i think i understand haha. ya i guess ill justhave to look at my body... so basically if i want my muscles to look fuller carb up the day before like crazy?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub'd in for support and info for my show next year.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

hmmm i think i understand haha. ya i guess ill justhave to look at my body... so basically if i want my muscles to look fuller carb up the day before like crazy?
    I've done it both ways. Front loading can put you in panic mode the day of the show if you've lost a decent amount of fullness. Giving a chance for a bloated gut (not watery just bulged bc you should be bone dry at this point).

The day before makes putting carbs down difficult bc you're cutting water (and miserable lol)

I was flat for pre judging in my last show when I front loaded, by night show I was noticeably fuller bc I had time to eat my carbs. I was packing away carbs in the morning but my belly started to bulge. Perhaps better carb choices could have been made to prevent this.

As you can see there's a lot of ways to go. Def read up on some different trainers strategies.
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations

I've done it both ways. Front loading can put you in panic mode the day of the show if you've lost a decent amount of fullness. Giving a chance for a bloated gut (not watery just bulged bc you should be bone dry at this point).

The day before makes putting carbs down difficult bc you're cutting water (and miserable lol)

I was flat for pre judging in my last show when I front loaded, by night show I was noticeably fuller bc I had time to eat my carbs. I was packing away carbs in the morning but my belly started to bulge. Perhaps better carb choices could have been made to prevent this.

As you can see there's a lot of ways to go. Def read up on some different trainers strategies.
    Sodium and carb load without the water should make you very full and cascular

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Sodium and carb load without the water should make you very full and cascular
    Yes sir, just gotta make sure you're drrrry
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Yes sir, just gotta make sure you're drrrry
    ok cool thanks for the info bro! ya last time i had a meal replacement protein bar after weigh ins that was super high in carbs and sodium... i had veins poppin up the butthole haha . but ya i was dry as hell i cut out water all day before it was horrible i wanted to die. and that whole morning
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This gonna sound weird but you need to flex without looking like you're flexing. Just staying tight with your mid section at all times.

Carb timing is soooo different for each person. Some ate front loaders, others back. Some front load then load hard the day of. It's more of a how you're looking and re acting to your diet the final weeks and how lean you are.
    It's a secret flex, lol.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

It's a secret flex, lol.
    aww come on classic u can tell me... i wont hurt anyone... or i might if i flex to hard haha
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Updates will be few an far between for a few weeks.

1st thing AM weight hovers between 185-188 right now. Still have abs when just walking around. Strength hasn't really budged, up on some things but not earth shattering.

Made a Sssssick pre-workout yesterday. Out 2gether with the help of @EBF Inc. We made 1 or 2 little tweaks from yesterday and ill be trying it today.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Updates will be few an far between for a few weeks.

1st thing AM weight hovers between 185-188 right now. Still have abs when just walking around. Strength hasn't really budged, up on some things but not earth shattering.

Made a Sssssick pre-workout yesterday. Out 2gether with the help of @EBF Inc. We made 1 or 2 little tweaks from yesterday and ill be trying it today.
    Care to share the details of the pre-workout?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Care to share the details of the pre-workout?
    Lets see how he likes this formula. And then take it from there

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lets see how he likes this formula. And then take it from there
    Sounds like a good plan!
    FINAFLEX REP
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

About 10min after I ate this morning and after fasted cardio.

http://instagram.com/p/ecGIQPzHwj/

Took this stack before cardio
    1 AP
    2 scoops ModernBCAA+
    2gr Olive Leaf
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn.....
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

New pre workout was awesome yesterday. Ill probably be using it the entire prep, making some adjustments as I get closer.

Couldn't finish over head presses bc the pump was painful at the bottom (stretch position)

Weight was 187.8 this morning. Ill be gone all weekend, Saturday is the 8 week mark. Def gonna tighten things up, meet with my coach Monday night.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Meet with my coach tonight. The lean bulk continues, up'd my carbs on shoulder days....lots of sweet potatoes!!!

Cals increased a bit overall, I'm def growing with no noticeable bf% increase. My body is responding great to everything, I'm really slacking on noodz for you guys. I know poor DanB is sitting there with flag at half staff just waiting for some
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Killer vascularity homie! Glad things are coming together and going as planned.
    Independent
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Meet with my coach tonight. The lean bulk continues, up'd my carbs on shoulder days....lots of sweet potatoes!!!

Cals increased a bit overall, I'm def growing with no noticeable bf% increase. My body is responding great to everything, I'm really slacking on noodz for you guys. I know poor DanB is sitting there with flag at half staff just waiting for some
    Lmao you know it bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Something I've been doing with my Metabolic Powder that's been working nicely is taking 4 scoops of Metabolic Powder and mixing it in my 1/2 gallon jug and sipping on it between meals with crystal lite (strawberry kick)

I still do 2 scoops before cardio and pre-workout.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

About 10min after I ate this morning and after fasted cardio. http://instagram.com/p/ecGIQPzHwj/ Took this stack before cardio 1 AP 2 scoops ModernBCAA+ 2gr Olive Leaf
    how u liking anabolic pump haha or should i say anabolic dump lol def pumps the carbs out of me lol
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

how u liking anabolic pump haha or should i say anabolic dump lol def pumps the carbs out of me lol
    I found this happens to me more with Recompadrol. Both great products.
    FINAFLEX REP
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I never have any GI or blood sugar issues with either....just bein swoooile
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I ate about 10 cups of greens yesterday (control hunger) Idk how some of you guys do it!?!? I was so bloated and gassy last night, still bloated this morning. It was green beans, broc & spinach

High carb day today. It was a task finishing breakfast, crazy how much 1/2 cup more of oats will make. Still looking forward all to my 10oz sweet potatoe meals.....score!!!!!
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations

I ate about 10 cups of greens yesterday (control hunger) Idk how some of you guys do it!?!? I was so bloated and gassy last night, still bloated this morning. It was green beans, broc & spinach

High carb day today. It was a task finishing breakfast, crazy how much 1/2 cup more of oats will make. Still looking forward all to my 10oz sweet potatoe meals.....score!!!!!
    Your problem enlies with the green beans lol

Plus it was a high carb day my man. All the drol and mp and custom blend I sent you is blocking some of it so it'll happen with the more you use.

Raw spinach and steamed broccoli allllllll day for me haha no gas

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Your problem enlies with the green beans lol

Plus it was a high carb day my man. All the drol and mp and custom blend I sent you is blocking some of it so it'll happen with the more you use.

Raw spinach and steamed broccoli allllllll day for me haha no gas
    I hate veggies lol. Breezy was talking about a blender I may invest in, just drink them bithces haha.

I'm pretty vascular today, enough to where co-workers mentioned it which only happens the few days before my show.....that can't be a bad thing, right?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

I bet your piss smelled like you drank turpentine!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You might be a competitor when "scoring" is getting multiple sweet potato meals in a day, lol.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Had a session with my coach tonight, I'm fried. It was awesome, one of the hardest workouts I've had in a while.

On another note, the lean bulk continues. Conditioning is still on point and body weight is slowly climbing, shoulders are a lot fuller, rounder and wider.

I'm just under 7 weeks out and will do 1-2 more weeks of "bulking"
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Finally starting my jack3d AF/Versa-1 combo tonight!!!!

At the 5 week mark OxyElite Pro AF gets added and stuff should get buck wild. I'm staying near show shape burner free at the moment. The reformulate AF has a stellar profile ingredient with some significant science behind it. 4% anyone!?!?!
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations

Finally starting my jack3d AF/Versa-1 combo tonight!!!!

At the 5 week mark OxyElite Pro AF gets added and stuff should get buck wild. I'm staying near show shape burner free at the moment. The reformulate AF has a stellar profile ingredient with some significant science behind it. 4% anyone!?!?!
    Ill join you at 4% and ill raise you a post contest meal

Ill see you there brother

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Ill join you at 4% and ill raise you a post contest meal Ill see you there brother
    It'd be great to see you at wheeling brother, you'll meet the little lady and other peeps on my team. Then. You and I can feast while the others watch bc they have nationals to get ready for lol
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Great chest workout today. Super full and pump'd and uber vascular, may have found a new training partner which I've been lacking badly.

Had my mini carb up meal tonight. Nothing crazy, 3-4 servings honey nut chex with 2 scoops vanilla OEP and a small piece of pumpkin pie. It was pretty much replacing my calories of my last 2 meals.

2maro is my high carb day and shoulders, I'm hype.

Stomach has been odd lately, think it's the addition of greens. I'm not going to have any 2maro and see how I do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. napalm: 12 weeks to WPC Worlds...ya, really...
    By napalm in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1576
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 03:14 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:39 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:21 PM
  5. 12 weeks to long?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8