DW 12 weeks to Wheeling, WV mens physique

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    The generosity is awesome!
    Absolutely! EBF's help has helped take my physique to a whole new level. When I turn pro, it will not be forgotten.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Absolutely! EBF's help has helped take my physique to a whole new level. When I turn pro, it will not be forgotten.
    Always happy to help my man

    Here's a small study on an ingredient


    BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
    Galegine and guanidine, originally isolated from Galega officinalis, led to the development of the biguanides. The weight-reducing effects of galegine have not previously been studied and the present investigation was undertaken to determine its mechanism(s) of action.
    EXPERIMENTAL APPROACH
    Body weight and food intake were examined in mice. Glucose uptake and acetyl-CoA carboxylase activity were studied in 3T3-L1 adipocytes and L6 myotubes and AMP activated protein kinase (AMPK) activity was examined in cell lines. The gene expression of some enzymes involved in fat metabolism was examined in 3T3-L1 adipocytes.
    KEY RESULTS
    Galegine administered in the diet reduced body weight in mice. Pair-feeding indicated that at least part of this effect was independent of reduced food intake. In 3T3-L1 adipocytes and L6 myotubes, galegine (50 microM-3 mM) stimulated glucose uptake. Galegine (1-300 microM) also reduced isoprenaline-mediated lipolysis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes and inhibited acetyl-CoA carboxylase activity in 3T3-L1 adipocytes and L6 myotubes. Galegine (500 microM) down-regulated genes concerned with fatty acid synthesis, including fatty acid synthase and its upstream regulator SREBP. Galegine (10 microM and above) produced a concentration-dependent activation of AMP activated protein kinase (AMPK) in H4IIE rat hepatoma, HEK293 human kidney cells, 3T3-L1 adipocytes and L6 myotubes.
    CONCLUSIONS AND IMPLICATIONS
    Activation of AMPK can explain many of the effects of galegine, including enhanced glucose uptake and inhibition of acetyl-CoA carboxylase. Inhibition of acetyl-CoA carboxylase both inhibits fatty acid synthesis and stimulates fatty acid oxidation, and this may to contribute to the in vivo effect of galegine on body weight.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Absolutely! EBF's help has helped take my physique to a whole new level. When I turn pro, it will not be forgotten.
    Its always nice to get that help especially in our world today when money doesnt go very far.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. I'm about to cook my dreaded salmon. Bought those cedar planks, maple flavor and some applewood dry rub. Even went buck wild and bought fresh Atlantic salmon. I figure if I can't make this taste good, I quit and ill buy the 5/lb frozen bags and hate life haha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm about to cook my dreaded salmon. Bought those cedar planks, maple flavor and some applewood dry rub. Even went buck wild and bought fresh Atlantic salmon. I figure if I can't make this taste good, I quit and ill buy the 5/lb frozen bags and hate life haha.
    If you wrap the salmon in tin foil then cook it in what ever seasoning you choose it will cook and taste so much better.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm about to cook my dreaded salmon. Bought those cedar planks, maple flavor and some applewood dry rub. Even went buck wild and bought fresh Atlantic salmon. I figure if I can't make this taste good, I quit and ill buy the 5/lb frozen bags and hate life haha.
    That actually sounds kick ass..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    All you gotta do Is ask sometimes. He got the remainder of most of my raws
    I hate asking lol

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    The generosity is awesome!
    Indeed it is! On top of quality products the guy is very generous.
    Independent

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I hate asking lol

    Indeed it is! On top of quality products the guy is very generous.
    Thanks man.

    Don't be afraid to ask if I can't do something ill let you know lol

  9. Solid workouts, this added volume has some gigantic pumps. Great thing is I haven't started my versa/Jack3d AF stack yet! Should be great once it gets here.

    Woke up a little watery this morning. Sushi tends to make me hold water for an extra day or 5 haha.

    The salmon is out of this world, I never thought I'd look forward to eating it but I am.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Solid workouts, this added volume has some gigantic pumps. Great thing is I haven't started my versa/Jack3d AF stack yet! Should be great once it gets here.

    Woke up a little watery this morning. Sushi tends to make me hold water for an extra day or 5 haha.

    The salmon is out of this world, I never thought I'd look forward to eating it but I am.
    Nice work man. Keep killin it
    •   
       


  11. Yo good work keep it up... wheres the pics at?!?!? ha i wanna seeeee. what class are you in? im in medium cuz im 5'9" Im gettin rdy for a show oct 12th! so def subbd in on this!!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Yo good work keep it up... wheres the pics at?!?!? ha i wanna seeeee. what class are you in? im in medium cuz im 5'9" Im gettin rdy for a show oct 12th! so def subbd in on this!!
    I'm about the same height. It's hard to get pictures up bc I only have my phone and the size is always too big. That's why I usually ask breezy to post em up lol.

    Where's your show? My GF has a show herself that date.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'm about the same height. It's hard to get pictures up bc I only have my phone and the size is always too big. That's why I usually ask breezy to post em up lol.

    Where's your show? My GF has a show herself that date.
    Where is the show?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'm about the same height. It's hard to get pictures up bc I only have my phone and the size is always too big. That's why I usually ask breezy to post em up lol.

    Where's your show? My GF has a show herself that date.
    i like how there is cash prizes also!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Where is the show?
    Her show is in Pittsburg.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Her show is in Pittsburg.
    Hmm may try and get out there. We will see what funds and work is like

  17. yo DW you got any tips on posing for our class? Do u wanna flex hard or stay tight and look relaxed ?

    and what do you think is the proper time to carb up? the day before ? the morning of?

    just wanna hear your opinion thanks!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    yo DW you got any tips on posing for our class? Do u wanna flex hard or stay tight and look relaxed ?

    and what do you think is the proper time to carb up? the day before ? the morning of?

    just wanna hear your opinion thanks!
    This gonna sound weird but you need to flex without looking like you're flexing. Just staying tight with your mid section at all times.

    Carb timing is soooo different for each person. Some ate front loaders, others back. Some front load then load hard the day of. It's more of a how you're looking and re acting to your diet the final weeks and how lean you are.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. hmmm i think i understand haha. ya i guess ill justhave to look at my body... so basically if i want my muscles to look fuller carb up the day before like crazy?
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  20. Sub'd in for support and info for my show next year.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    hmmm i think i understand haha. ya i guess ill justhave to look at my body... so basically if i want my muscles to look fuller carb up the day before like crazy?
    I've done it both ways. Front loading can put you in panic mode the day of the show if you've lost a decent amount of fullness. Giving a chance for a bloated gut (not watery just bulged bc you should be bone dry at this point).

    The day before makes putting carbs down difficult bc you're cutting water (and miserable lol)

    I was flat for pre judging in my last show when I front loaded, by night show I was noticeably fuller bc I had time to eat my carbs. I was packing away carbs in the morning but my belly started to bulge. Perhaps better carb choices could have been made to prevent this.

    As you can see there's a lot of ways to go. Def read up on some different trainers strategies.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I've done it both ways. Front loading can put you in panic mode the day of the show if you've lost a decent amount of fullness. Giving a chance for a bloated gut (not watery just bulged bc you should be bone dry at this point).

    The day before makes putting carbs down difficult bc you're cutting water (and miserable lol)

    I was flat for pre judging in my last show when I front loaded, by night show I was noticeably fuller bc I had time to eat my carbs. I was packing away carbs in the morning but my belly started to bulge. Perhaps better carb choices could have been made to prevent this.

    As you can see there's a lot of ways to go. Def read up on some different trainers strategies.
    Sodium and carb load without the water should make you very full and cascular

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Sodium and carb load without the water should make you very full and cascular
    Yes sir, just gotta make sure you're drrrry
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Yes sir, just gotta make sure you're drrrry
    ok cool thanks for the info bro! ya last time i had a meal replacement protein bar after weigh ins that was super high in carbs and sodium... i had veins poppin up the butthole haha . but ya i was dry as hell i cut out water all day before it was horrible i wanted to die. and that whole morning
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    This gonna sound weird but you need to flex without looking like you're flexing. Just staying tight with your mid section at all times.

    Carb timing is soooo different for each person. Some ate front loaders, others back. Some front load then load hard the day of. It's more of a how you're looking and re acting to your diet the final weeks and how lean you are.
    It's a secret flex, lol.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    It's a secret flex, lol.
    aww come on classic u can tell me... i wont hurt anyone... or i might if i flex to hard haha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  27. Updates will be few an far between for a few weeks.

    1st thing AM weight hovers between 185-188 right now. Still have abs when just walking around. Strength hasn't really budged, up on some things but not earth shattering.

    Made a Sssssick pre-workout yesterday. Out 2gether with the help of @EBF Inc. We made 1 or 2 little tweaks from yesterday and ill be trying it today.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Updates will be few an far between for a few weeks.

    1st thing AM weight hovers between 185-188 right now. Still have abs when just walking around. Strength hasn't really budged, up on some things but not earth shattering.

    Made a Sssssick pre-workout yesterday. Out 2gether with the help of @EBF Inc. We made 1 or 2 little tweaks from yesterday and ill be trying it today.
    Care to share the details of the pre-workout?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Care to share the details of the pre-workout?
    Lets see how he likes this formula. And then take it from there

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Lets see how he likes this formula. And then take it from there
    Sounds like a good plan!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. napalm: 12 weeks to WPC Worlds...ya, really...
    By napalm in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1576
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:53 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 05:14 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:39 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:21 AM
  5. 12 weeks to long?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 04:50 AM
Log in
Log in