20 Week 1st Contest Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Ahhhh I see, understandable. What about 4 weeks of HDrol to kick it up a notch while I'm still getting leaner?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post
    Ahhhh I see, understandable. What about 4 weeks of HDrol to kick it up a notch while I'm still getting leaner?
    Run it 6 side depending. I see guys getting best results week 3-5 usually.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.27%

Whats your diet like? I know you posted your macros. But specifically what are your most used pro, cho, n fat sources? We spoke about fatburners earlier as well, dont know if I mentioned one I have quite a bit and just started using again... Nicotine patch. Good energy and good fatburner. Actually makes me sleep better which is weird but important when dieting bc me sleep goes to **** as soon as I start cutting calories.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Var + low bodyfat= win

Use var when your around 12% or lower you will see great results. under 10% really great results, and the lower you get the better it works.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.27%

@02sixxer, I asked the other day bc I just moved here in the summer. I'm around west palm. Weather is crazy. I've been wearing shorts for six months.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

My diet is pretty "clean" my protein sources are: whey, chicken, egg whites, Greek yogurt. Carbs: oats, fruits, whole wheat bread, any type of rice and I'm not afraid to throw in a frozen yogurt or skinny cow ice cream if carbs are low. My fats: basically whatever comes from the protein sources and all natural peanut butter if I have any left before bed. I think I will stick with the test, oxyeca, yohimbine and add vanillean until I'm at least seeing abs flexed. Thanks for your help guys had a minor set back yesterday but back on track and back to school tomorrow, will be tunnel vision for awhile!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    @02sixxer, I asked the other day bc I just moved here in the summer. I'm around west palm. Weather is crazy. I've been wearing shorts for six months.
    I am about 2 hours north on 95 from west palm. I family down there though in west palm bch. Also a lil south of there in Fort Lauderdale. Love FL weather. Short 90% of the time. The only bad thing is rain comes from nowhere in the summer time.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Hey guys, hope I'm not intruding here, just trying to get some help on my upcoming cut... do you think that an hdrol/ trenazone stack would spare a lot of muscle? And what dosage for h drol? Thanks!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.27%

Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Hey guys, hope I'm not intruding here, just trying to get some help on my upcoming cut... do you think that an hdrol/ trenazone stack would spare a lot of muscle? And what dosage for h drol? Thanks!
    I personally never understood ph use. Except maybe sd. What I mean is if ur ****ing with that stuff then natural is out the window. So why do an injectable that is much less of a health risk and more potent. But I'm prolly the wrong one to ask but if u were I would say hop on some test if u wanna cross over
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by kmh23

I personally never understood ph use. Except maybe sd. What I mean is if ur ****ing with that stuff then natural is out the window. So why do an injectable that is much less of a health risk and more potent. But I'm prolly the wrong one to ask but if u were I would say hop on some test if u wanna cross over
    Yea. I've thought about test injections... just that I don't even know anyone that's done it, and idk about a legit source. From what I hear, the board sponsors on elitefitness.com are legit. Would you agree?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Hey guys, tomorrow is 17 WEEKS OUT! I'm back at school now and love my gym here workouts have been great and hitting macros/cardio perfect. Changing a few things now this week I've noticed I don't need my fat at 60g, 50g will be fine and I'm going to add in 1 refeed day where carbs are 350g instead of 250g. So macros are 6 days 220p/250c/50f, 1 day (probably leg day) 220p/350c/50f. Since back at school my activity level is definitely higher because of walking around campus and too class, but I will still up cardio slighty 5 minutes to all the low intensity sessions. So cardio is 4x35 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT. I also just picked up Lean Xtreme (a non-stim fat burner) I'll be adding. So supplements this week are Test E 600mg/week, 1xAM OxyECA, 3mg Yohimbine before the 5 cardio sessions and 1xPM Lean Xtreme. Weigh ins have been all over the place this week because usually I use the gym scale at home. One day I weighed in at my room upon waking, after peeing at 204.5 so I assume thats where I am around right now, I will have more constant weigh ins now at the same time.

Progress is coming along starting to see outline of abs little by little, I am hoping by 12-13ish weeks out I have abs flexed.

Thanks guys! P.S. has anyone tried this new Versa-1 by USPLabs? I love new supplements and my gym should be getting this soon, might try it out for some fun.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Yea. I've thought about test injections... just that I don't even know anyone that's done it, and idk about a legit source. From what I hear, the board sponsors on elitefitness.com are legit. Would you agree?
    Hey man, coming from someone who has used PH's and AAS, I can back up the fact that injections is by far superior in all aspects. PH's are so up and down that one day I'm lethargic, one day I'm mad, but the gym is always a good pump. Test E injections you will not notice a big jump like PH's but I feel like thats for the best. It doesn't hurt, you don't feel sick or any different, yet after a few weeks you will be in the gym lifting heavier and recovering faster. I can't answer your question on dosage or if that cycle is good because I haven't used either of those. I would use Test to maintain if not add some muscle while cutting like I am now and once in lower bodyfat% add a hardening compound or PH like winny or epistane like I will around 8-10 weeks out. Good luck bud
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r

Hey man, coming from someone who has used PH's and AAS, I can back up the fact that injections is by far superior in all aspects. PH's are so up and down that one day I'm lethargic, one day I'm mad, but the gym is always a good pump. Test E injections you will not notice a big jump like PH's but I feel like thats for the best. It doesn't hurt, you don't feel sick or any different, yet after a few weeks you will be in the gym lifting heavier and recovering faster. I can't answer your question on dosage or if that cycle is good because I haven't used either of those. I would use Test to maintain if not add some muscle while cutting like I am now and once in lower bodyfat% add a hardening compound or PH like winny or epistane like I will around 8-10 weeks out. Good luck bud
    Okay thanks a lot!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.27%

Lol I really couldn't say. There r tons out there. I hear about people getting burned all the time but if you put in the time you can find rock solid reliable and quality sources online. Just takes some effort
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Haven't used either of those bro but I'm a fan of dpi while cutting. I was on a steel calorie deficit and i got stronger every week...
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Hey guys, tomorrow is 17 WEEKS OUT! I'm back at school now and love my gym here workouts have been great and hitting macros/cardio perfect. Changing a few things now this week I've noticed I don't need my fat at 60g, 50g will be fine and I'm going to add in 1 refeed day where carbs are 350g instead of 250g. So macros are 6 days 220p/250c/50f, 1 day (probably leg day) 220p/350c/50f. Since back at school my activity level is definitely higher because of walking around campus and too class, but I will still up cardio slighty 5 minutes to all the low intensity sessions. So cardio is 4x35 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT. I also just picked up Lean Xtreme (a non-stim fat burner) I'll be adding. So supplements this week are Test E 600mg/week, 1xAM OxyECA, 3mg Yohimbine before the 5 cardio sessions and 1xPM Lean Xtreme. Weigh ins have been all over the place this week because usually I use the gym scale at home. One day I weighed in at my room upon waking, after peeing at 204.5 so I assume thats where I am around right now, I will have more constant weigh ins now at the same time.

Progress is coming along starting to see outline of abs little by little, I am hoping by 12-13ish weeks out I have abs flexed.

Thanks guys! P.S. has anyone tried this new Versa-1 by USPLabs? I love new supplements and my gym should be getting this soon, might try it out for some fun.
    Aren't you cutting?? Why would you increase your carb levels while cutting?? Your on 500mg test, that will preserve your muscle! I'd be slowly dropping carbs week by week and increasing your good fats to make up the calories. Keep the refeed day, if anything bump it up while your cutting your carbs down week by week. Just my .02c
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Aren't you cutting?? Why would you increase your carb levels while cutting?? Your on 500mg test, that will preserve your muscle! I'd be slowly dropping carbs week by week and increasing your good fats to make up the calories. Keep the refeed day, if anything bump it up while your cutting your carbs down week by week. Just my .02c
    Not increasing carbs just adding a refeed day 1 time a week. I'm not adding a refeed day to preserve muscle lol I'm adding it because I'm hungry and this will still leave me in a deficit even on the refeed day because my carbs are low. I will decrease carbs/fats more as weeks go by to increase the deficit as needed.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Not increasing carbs just adding a refeed day 1 time a week. I'm not adding a refeed day to preserve muscle lol I'm adding it because I'm hungry and this will still leave me in a deficit even on the refeed day because my carbs are low. I will decrease carbs/fats more as weeks go by to increase the deficit as needed.
    250g of carbs is not low man. I bulk with that much lol.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

250g of carbs is not low man. I bulk with that much lol.
    Really??? That sucksss I need atleast 500+ for bulking. 250 could be keto for some NPC guys. But, the key is too keep carbs as high as possible while still in a deficit. I will keep lowering carbs and/or fat (personal perference) to stay in a large deficit as weeks go by!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Really??? That sucksss I need atleast 500+ for bulking. 250 could be keto for some NPC guys. But, the key is too keep carbs as high as possible while still in a deficit. I will keep lowering carbs and/or fat (personal perference) to stay in a large deficit as weeks go by!
    Well remember that carbs are your bodies preferred source of fuel so taking in 250g+ daily your bodies going to want to use that source of fuel first before burning bodyfat. But your still a long way out so there's plenty of time for adjustment later
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Well remember that carbs are your bodies preferred source of fuel so taking in 250g+ daily your bodies going to want to use that source of fuel first before burning bodyfat. But your still a long way out so there's plenty of time for adjustment later
    Yes sir!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Yes sir!!!!!
    Atten HUT!!
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

I can agree a little on it being the preferred source, BUT a caloric deficit is a caloric deficit. 250g isn't a magic number for everyone in the world lol, some bigger dudes would never get that low even 1 week out, varies from person to person obviously. Thank you for your input, it looks like I'll have to keep cutting more and more carbs/fat to get to my goal in time :/
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Random mid-week post, but everything is going well hunger is minimized, cardio easy to get in and training is great. That being said next week will be 16 weeks out and I will be making some drastic changes and really kicking it up a notch cardio/diet wise because the fat really needs to start melting! Will post my plan and progress pics Friday night or Saturday!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Random mid-week post, but everything is going well hunger is minimized, cardio easy to get in and training is great. That being said next week will be 16 weeks out and I will be making some drastic changes and really kicking it up a notch cardio/diet wise because the fat really needs to start melting! Will post my plan and progress pics Friday night or Saturday!
    Not that anyone is disputing this but i think your focus is a little off. 16-20 weeks in a caloric deficit with an at least half decent lifting/cardio routine for anyone 15% or under will leave the person ripped. Factor in AAS, cutting agents, ect. and you're shredded contest ready. Scrutinizing macros isn't really necessary this far out unless you're competing at an elite level. Start being anal about everything like 6-8 weeks out or so. People underestimate how long a period of time 16 weeks is
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post

Not that anyone is disputing this but i think your focus is a little off. 16-20 weeks in a caloric deficit with an at least half decent lifting/cardio routine for anyone 15% or under will leave the person ripped. Factor in AAS, cutting agents, ect. and you're shredded contest ready. Scrutinizing macros isn't really necessary this far out unless you're competing at an elite level. Start being anal about everything like 6-8 weeks out or so. People underestimate how long a period of time 16 weeks is
    Just my 2 cents!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

I totally agree, I don't think my "focus" is off though, I'm hitting my exact macros/cardio/training. Its just this will be my 4th week hitting my macros and I'm just not really seeing the changes I would like. I'm not trying to be elite and I don't even care about winning, but I don't want to look like a fool and want to give this my all. I've always been a chubby kid so I was thinking 2300 calories might not be as much as a caloric deficit as I thought it would be therefore I was thinking around 2000 and upping the cardio. I'd rather make huge changes now and tweek things 6-8 weeks out than be killing myself than. Whats your thoughts on that?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

I totally agree, I don't think my "focus" is off though, I'm hitting my exact macros/cardio/training. Its just this will be my 4th week hitting my macros and I'm just not really seeing the changes I would like. I'm not trying to be elite and I don't even care about winning, but I don't want to look like a fool and want to give this my all. I've always been a chubby kid so I was thinking 2300 calories might not be as much as a caloric deficit as I thought it would be therefore I was thinking around 2000 and upping the cardio. I'd rather make huge changes now and tweek things 6-8 weeks out than be killing myself than. Whats your thoughts on that?
    I see where you're coming from. I just feel like most people that stress about the minute details end up getting discouraged when they can't be perfect 24/7 and it starts a chain reaction of unraveling. Again this isn't everyone just something I've noticed. IMO give yourself another week or two with what you are doing then evaluate your progress. Consistency is key as I'm sure you know. Cheers
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

I see where you're coming from. I just feel like most people that stress about the minute details end up getting discouraged when they can't be perfect 24/7 and it starts a chain reaction of unraveling. Again this isn't everyone just something I've noticed. IMO give yourself another week or two with what you are doing then evaluate your progress. Consistency is key as I'm sure you know. Cheers
    Very true, I will be taking pics Friday I will post a few and evaluate from there. On one spectrum I want to give this all I got on the other I have to keep in mind longevity and not being discouraged. Thanks for your input let me know what you think Friday
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Name:  W16-Back Lat.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  86.7 KBName:  W16-Side Tri.png
Views: 91
Size:  289.7 KB

Ok so here is two of my better shots from today (2/1/13). Tomorrow will be 16 WEEKS OUT! I have newly been weighing myself in the morning at school and weighing in around 205. Its been a week on 3/day Lean Xtreme and I think its actually helping (also added 300mg CoQ10 with my daily vitamins and fish oil). I will be cutting some more calories this week and adding in just a little more cardio.

Macros: 220p/230c/45f, with 1 refeed day 220p/330c/45f
    Cardio: 4x40 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT
    Supplements: Test E 600mg, 1xOxyECA, 3xLean Xtreme, 3mg Yohimbine before cardio

Let me know what you think of the pics, my abs seem like they will be last to lean out. I didn't feel like dropping my pants in the gym but my legs are actually fairly lean too not worried about them or anything else like I am with my abs!
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.27%

You look good for where you at. You got plenty of time to get shredded. I would not start dropping calories already. Let the weights and cardio do it for you. 2000kc is not a lot of food. Then what 1700? Then 1400? Come show time you will look like a slave. Keep you muscles full and your body nourished. Re evaluate in another month. If your still cocerned then drop cals a lil and add 50mcg t3. If your alright with using. I assume u are based on the other **** your taking. Keep up the good work.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

You look good for where you at. You got plenty of time to get shredded. I would not start dropping calories already. Let the weights and cardio do it for you. 2000kc is not a lot of food. Then what 1700? Then 1400? Come show time you will look like a slave. Keep you muscles full and your body nourished. Re evaluate in another month. If your still cocerned then drop cals a lil and add 50mcg t3. If your alright with using. I assume u are based on the other **** your taking. Keep up the good work.
    Yeah your right but like I said to the last person I'd rather lose now and maintain/stay sane later. I will most likely be staying at these new macros for a very long time. Weight isn't really dropping so this slight change won't do much. If I'm suffering of hunger I will update. Thanks for your input and I don't think I'll use T3 or Clen, I just ate harsch stims like that. Just test, PHs and OTC fat burners probably all mental but oh well.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Yeah your right but like I said to the last person I'd rather lose now and maintain/stay sane later. I will most likely be staying at these new macros for a very long time. Weight isn't really dropping so this slight change won't do much. If I'm suffering of hunger I will update. Thanks for your input and I don't think I'll use T3 or Clen, I just ate harsch stims like that. Just test, PHs and OTC fat burners probably all mental but oh well.
    I probably just have a **** tolerance but I tried clen out and even at 80mcgs I felt like ****. The sides weren't worth it to me.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

I probably just have a **** tolerance but I tried clen out and even at 80mcgs I felt like ****. The sides weren't worth it to me.
    Same! I tried it last cut and felt like **** at 40mcg! Lol my anxiety takes over a lot so it sucks :/ that's why I keep it simple. I would also like to point out that since I'm a little tired some days and stuff from dieting I'm prescribed to adderall and will use some of that here and there to get my school work done. So that's about all the stims I can use (I won't use oxyeca on days I use the adderall).
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.27%

Same! I tried it last cut and felt like **** at 40mcg! Lol my anxiety takes over a lot so it sucks :/ that's why I keep it simple. I would also like to point out that since I'm a little tired some days and stuff from dieting I'm prescribed to adderall and will use some of that here and there to get my school work done. So that's about all the stims I can use (I won't use oxyeca on days I use the adderall).
    I agree w the clen. Tried three days had to stop. The cramps were ridiculous and my whole body felt like I had poison ivy or some ****. T3 on the other I think is a great fat burner. Very little sides for me at 50-75mcg
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

I agree w the clen. Tried three days had to stop. The cramps were ridiculous and my whole body felt like I had poison ivy or some ****. T3 on the other I think is a great fat burner. Very little sides for me at 50-75mcg
    Hmm really never tried it, I'll look into it later on.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Hmm really never tried it, I'll look into it later on.
    Just be weary about combining it with other stims. T3 gave me quite a good rise in bp
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Looks good bro. Keep at it. I think I finally found a legit source for test, so I'm taking notes from ur cycle
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Just be weary about combining it with other stims. T3 gave me quite a good rise in bp
    Yeah I'd probably dislike it then haha.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

Looks good bro. Keep at it. I think I finally found a legit source for test, so I'm taking notes from ur cycle
    Thanks bro! And cool good luck, be safe and don't jump into anything!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 20 Week cycle log
    By timmmah in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
  2. My Best PCT Ever *hands down* after 20+ weeks ON
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:39 AM
  3. Bloodwork after 20+ weeks on. GOOD NEWS!
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 11:14 AM
  4. IGF1 1st timer log
    By wantmoresize in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:51 PM
  5. What do BBers do the the week b4 contest?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 12:27 PM