20 Week 1st Contest Log

ITW

ITW

Awards
I think your right about underdevelopment. My quads, arms, chest, and shoulers are starting to look real vascular and the abs just are blah little outline when I flex. I always do compound lifts with high intensity especially now. I will post progress pics at 10 weeks out this Saturday. I thank you for talking about my dedication but yesterday and today I have had two big slip ups :( went way over in my carbs and fat cheated a lot. Tomorrow I will be back on track. I've been fitting to much "not clean" foods in my macros and its leaving me soooo hungry. I won't make that mistake again.
How's it going

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Hey guys, everything is good I am home from college. I have been messing up on my macros pretty much everyday since I've been home I think the huge reduction of calories messed me up. That being said I didn't continue the coaching services for the second payment and think I will do this on my own. Like I stated before I am leaving for vacation Wednesday-Monday this week which will also mess me up a bit.

Depending on how I look when I get back I will make a final decision if this competition can be a reality (I will be 8 and 1/2 weeks out) need to see if I can afford to buy more prop/tren/clen. I am looking at a blend of 100mg prop/100mg tren a/100mg mast hopefully I can get my hands on that.

My question for you guys is do you know of any appetite suppresants to use because clen/t3 makes me hungry as ****kkkk. I will be running clen 120mcg/t3 50mcg ED (once I get back from vacation). I am going to make sure I take in more veggies/fruits and fiberous carbs, I drink a ton of water, diet soda. I think eating any sugar in my carb macros triggers cravings for more food so I will be avoiding that as much as possible.

My plan is to really evaluate myself when I get back and devise my own plan again using what I learned from working with a coach and what I can afford to do.

Thanks for the help guys, I know some of you have used clen/t3 so whats your tricks to not starving all day? I need to study and be productive all day so I can't sit around lethargic and hungry.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Hey guys, everything is good I am home from college. I have been messing up on my macros pretty much everyday since I've been home I think the huge reduction of calories messed me up. That being said I didn't continue the coaching services for the second payment and think I will do this on my own. Like I stated before I am leaving for vacation Wednesday-Monday this week which will also mess me up a bit.

Depending on how I look when I get back I will make a final decision if this competition can be a reality (I will be 8 and 1/2 weeks out) need to see if I can afford to buy more prop/tren/clen. I am looking at a blend of 100mg prop/100mg tren a/100mg mast hopefully I can get my hands on that.

My question for you guys is do you know of any appetite suppresants to use because clen/t3 makes me hungry as ****kkkk. I will be running clen 120mcg/t3 50mcg ED (once I get back from vacation). I am going to make sure I take in more veggies/fruits and fiberous carbs, I drink a ton of water, diet soda. I think eating any sugar in my carb macros triggers cravings for more food so I will be avoiding that as much as possible.

My plan is to really evaluate myself when I get back and devise my own plan again using what I learned from working with a coach and what I can afford to do.

Thanks for the help guys, I know some of you have used clen/t3 so whats your tricks to not starving all day? I need to study and be productive all day so I can't sit around lethargic and hungry.
So...?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Multiple meals and lots a veggies. Eca stack helps me tremendously with hunger.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?

And I'm finally starting my cut Thursday, gonna run a log under the anabolics section if u guys are interested