20 Week 1st Contest Log

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's interesting. And I've heard that you should ease into the cardio as well to avoid raising your cortisol. I've read that you should start with a max of 2 sessions per week, then work your way up every couple weeks, while simultaneously decreasing calories. I'm definitely not an expert tho.
It's all per person with cardio, I've heard of people staying with the same macros for 10 weeks and only adjusting cardio (ala Dorian Yates)

Some macros stay the same and just change carb/fat ratios.

You're not trying to lose 5lbs/week. It's 1-2lbs, that's a subtle difference each week and in the end will be 20-30lbs (plus water in peak week closer to 45-50)

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Also i missed it the first time but are you taking eca and yohimbine same day? The receptors that yohimbine work on down regulate so its best to rotate back and forth with eca. 3 days with one 3 days with the other. What I did was only take yohimbine during times of fasted cardio and when I wouldn't be eating carbs. Yohimbine increases the amount insulin your body creates in response to carbs and protein. That why If your taking and eating its not worth taking. All you r getting extra anxiety.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Great points guys! Thanks for your input that's why I'm doing this :). I see what your saying with already cutting macros, problem is the scale just isnt really budging like it should be and I am more than comfortable with the amount of food I am eating right now. I will see how this week goes with 2450 calories again and that addition cardio session (as a personal thing I'd rather increase cardio rather than decrease food intake, so your right). The OxyECA I take everyday now taking 2 and the yohimbine only pre-cardio is rotating like that really necessary? I am talking about OxyECA the over the counter fat burner not the ECA your thinking of. So far I'm happy with the way things are going the true test will be when I'm back at school! Thanks again everyone I will update next week with my 18 weeks out update.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
It's all per person with cardio, I've heard of people staying with the same macros for 10 weeks and only adjusting cardio (ala Dorian Yates)

Some macros stay the same and just change carb/fat ratios.

You're not trying to lose 5lbs/week. It's 1-2lbs, that's a subtle difference each week and in the end will be 20-30lbs (plus water in peak week closer to 45-50)
Oh okay. And what about the type of cardio? My understanding is that HIIT is not only the quickest way to lose fat, but it spares muscle, and raises cortisol less than other kinds. So why not do HIIT every time? Or am I incorrect?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh okay. And what about the type of cardio? My understanding is that HIIT is not only the quickest way to lose fat, but it spares muscle, and raises cortisol less than other kinds. So why not do HIIT every time? Or am I incorrect?
I don't like HIIT cardio. However, others love it.

For myself, I don't recover very well with it and I HATE running. LISS is my cardio of choice.

It's a tried and true method of cardio (LISS) but is it the best? Juries still out, that's for you to decide. Sorry, my answer wasn't very clear.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
I love hiit cardio. I mean it sucks. But for me nothing burns fat quicker. Liis cardio makes my legs shrinks. Hiit actually makes them look much better. But man it's hell. I think it needs to be approache more like a resistance wo in regards to nutrition. Liis is about the energy burned while doing it. Hiit keeps your body expending energy recovering from it.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Okay I gotcha. Once I did HIIT... there was no going back for me. It takes less time, and I feel motivated because I'm going so hard. Going slow for a long time drives me crazy. And what are your thoughts on using ostarine during a cut to preserve muscle? I'm sure it isn't as effective as test, but you think it could still make a big difference compared to natural?

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Hey guys! Just to update quickly today I took 2 doses of OxyECA (1am,1pm) and 6mg yohimbine before my cardio today. Anxiety was through the roof and felt shaky all day. Going back to 1 OxyECA in the morning and 3mg yohimbine before cardio. Thought my tolerance was ready for higher doses but guess not, lesson learned. Back on the grind! And I prefer LISS but HIIT is what I need to incorporate at least once a week now, I will switch some LISS sessions with HIIT as weeks go by!

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
What is oxy eca? Bronk aid and primatene are like under ten bucks a pack and are real ephedrine. Not ephedra. Yeah feeling shaky sucks. I learned that anything that doesn't help me feel stronger or makes me feel weak isn't worth taking. Dieting already hurts my strength enough as it is. Yohimbine and eca are two i can tolerate and still maintain intensity.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
@ pistol, I've never heard of osterine. I've been off sauce for about year and half. I do supplement with daa about every other month. And for an amino acid it's pretty impressive. I def notice a better libido and strength.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
@ pistol, I've never heard of osterine. I've been off sauce for about year and half. I do supplement with daa about every other month. And for an amino acid it's pretty impressive. I def notice a better libido and strength.
Oh. You gotta look it up man. Its good stuff. I'm running a bulking log on it right now, and its going great. Weight and strength are going up every week. It was designed to stop muscle wasting in people with cancer and aids, so its supposed to be better for cutting than bulking. Its similar to anavar in many ways, but its waaayyy cheaper. I was just wondering if anybody knew how well it preserves muscle compared to AAS.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh. You gotta look it up man. Its good stuff. I'm running a bulking log on it right now, and its going great. Weight and strength are going up every week. It was designed to stop muscle wasting in people with cancer and aids, so its supposed to be better for cutting than bulking. Its similar to anavar in many ways, but its waaayyy cheaper. I was just wondering if anybody knew how well it preserves muscle compared to AAS.
Well the IC deal just passed but for a natural supp, look into Versa-1 from USPlabs. I've never taken Osterine but presumably Versa-1 is probably safer than Osterine. Logs speak for themselves, I can get you some links to logs to check out. Would be very valuable in PCT

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Is osterine a peptide? I do remember is brefiely being talked about on pro m. But I never looked into it. I never messed with peps. Knew that I was no where near advanced enough. Plus the cost. I mean I love this **** its just so expensive. If I wa gonna cross the line again it would be just plain old test/Anavar and aromasin.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Is osterine a peptide? I do remember is brefiely being talked about on pro m. But I never looked into it. I never messed with peps. Knew that I was no where near advanced enough. Plus the cost. I mean I love this **** its just so expensive. If I wa gonna cross the line again it would be just plain old test/Anavar and aromasin.
Nah. Its a SARM. No side effects except natural test suppression. Won't shut you down, but can lower your test production. I've been running it for 4 weeks with triazole for the last 2, and I feel great. I'm at a high dosage too, so I can swear by the lack of side effects. Its a new drug tho, so nobody knows what will happen with chronic use for a decade or anything.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Well the IC deal just passed but for a natural supp, look into Versa-1 from USPlabs. I've never taken Osterine but presumably Versa-1 is probably safer than Osterine. Logs speak for themselves, I can get you some links to logs to check out. Would be very valuable in PCT
Cool. If u wanna send me some links, cool, if not... I'll find em anyways. Haha. I'm quite the researcher

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What's the current body fat of the op? If you are cutting 18 weeks out, what is the overall goal with your initial cut. Recomp or straight cut at this point?

tkc0mand3r

Awards
What's the current body fat of the op? If you are cutting 18 weeks out, what is the overall goal with your initial cut. Recomp or straight cut at this point?
I would say body fat is still in the upper teens. My back and legs are starting to show some signs of lower body fat but my midsection isn't showing much abs if any at all. I believe I will be straight cutting all the way to the show may even have to sacrifice muscle, but everyone's got to cut sometime right? Haha, I went overboard with the bulking so now if I want to be in shape in time I need to keep a large caloric deficit and cardio high the whole time :/.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I would say body fat is still in the upper teens. My back and legs are starting to show some signs of lower body fat but my midsection isn't showing much abs if any at all. I believe I will be straight cutting all the way to the show may even have to sacrifice muscle, but everyone's got to cut sometime right? Haha, I went overboard with the bulking so now if I want to be in shape in time I need to keep a large caloric deficit and cardio high the whole time :/.
Yea, your body fat estimate sounds about right. When u start seeing ur flexed abs in the right lighting, prolly like 13ish. When u start seeing ur abs even when non flexing, ur prolly below 10. Keep up the good work bro. Get diced!

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
At least your realistic about the shape your in. That way you aren't left in the end thinking you were just holding water or some ****. Seen so many guys go all the way though preps to end up looking ten pounds over weight on top watery blury from carb loadin while water depleting. Doesn't sound like that's gonna be you. You gonna post progress pics?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
At least your realistic about the shape your in. That way you aren't left in the end thinking you were just holding water or some ****. Seen so many guys go all the way though preps to end up looking ten pounds over weight on top watery blury from carb loadin while water depleting. Doesn't sound like that's gonna be you. You gonna post progress pics?

Very True!!! All you have is yourself to lie to. I tell people that when they say I am 8% and I have twice the six, hell 8 pak and they have just the top two. Cutting is the hardest part. Keep it up brother once you do you will be addicted to it. I love 5% its amazing to see youself just before stage time. The next 3 weeks is all about showing it all of too.

Living in Florida I have tons of opportunity to show the abs off. And chicks love it. Hell my wife see em everyday and still loves them when I take my shirt off.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Very True!!! All you have is yourself to lie to. I tell people that when they say I am 8% and I have twice the six, hell 8 pak and they have just the top two. Cutting is the hardest part. Keep it up brother once you do you will be addicted to it. I love 5% its amazing to see youself just before stage time. The next 3 weeks is all about showing it all of too.

Living in Florida I have tons of opportunity to show the abs off. And chicks love it. Hell my wife see em everyday and still loves them when I take my shirt off.
Where at in Florida?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I live about 30 min north of Orlando in Mount Dora, FL

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Hahaha, thanks for the encouragement guys! I actually meant to post here today because now that my epistane is done in a couple more days I was wondering if you guys thought I should/could throw some other compounds or supplements in. Money isn't much of an issue right now so there is something I could be taking I'd like to take it, should I keep going with the epistane? Hdrol? Anavar? I don't want to trust tren and have really easy access to prohormones. I am just taking the test/otc fat burner/multi/fish oil. Going to start adding hemavol to my preworkout for extra pumps, sip on bcaas a lot more, stuff like that to keep me on task. Any suggestions of what I can spend my money on haha?

I will post progress pics eventually yeah. Not comfortable right now to be completely honest but I am trying my hardest right now been hitting the macros plus or minus 5 grams everyday, getting in all my cardio and training as intense as possible. To give you a visual my top 2 abs are starting to show when in abdominal thigh pose and my quads showing good separation. LONG WAY TO GO THOUGH!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Anavar would do you great to drop fat. Being around your BF% hitting 75mg-100mg everyday for 6-8 (side depending) weeks would be amazing. If money isn't an issue this is what you should look at.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Tomorrow will be 18 WEEKS OUT. So here I am updating. The average weigh in was around 210 this week and as low as 208.8 one day. Hitting the weights hard as I can, got in all 5 cardio sessions (4 30 min LISS, 1 20 min HIIT) and been hitting the macros pretty close. A point I would like to make is I have been eyeballing basically all my measurements besides a few things. Tuesday I go back to college and will be using my food scale to precisely weigh everything. This week is about 2 weeks into the diet and am starting to feel hungry for the first time haha. I am going to see if I can get Anavar back at school and probably add that in but I will update if I do. As of now for this week I will be keeping everything the same. The epistane is done so now its just test 600mg/week for aas, then I have 1 OxyECA and 3mg Yohimbine every morning. Keeping cardio the same 4x30minute LISS, 1x20minute HIIT, macros will also stay the same 220p/250c/60f BUT there will be adjustments next Saturday. I am not sure what yet for the macros but I will be decreasing overall calories but adding a refeed day during the week where carbs will be upped. Thanks guys!

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
I agree w Danger Dave about the var. **** is awesome. But know your source or do a small test to make sure it's legit bc it's faked alot. Would suck to blow 2months worth at 100mg a day.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Anavar would do you great to drop fat. Being around your BF% hitting 75mg-100mg everyday for 6-8 (side depending) weeks would be amazing. If money isn't an issue this is what you should look at.
That seems pretty high dosage for what I'm looking for. My muscle mass is solid right now and doesn't seem to be threatened with 600mg test EW, so really just looking for the fat loss properties which I thought could be seen as low as 20-50mg ED

I agree w Danger Dave about the var. **** is awesome. But know your source or do a small test to make sure it's legit bc it's faked alot. Would suck to blow 2months worth at 100mg a day.
I have a reputable source at school, praying he has this miracle drug you guys speak of haha :).

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
It's not a miracle drug. But it is one of the best when cutting. IMO it works better when already leaner. It's really not worth the money until you pushing 70mg plus a day. That's why it's so expensive. 20mg would be pretty affordable but that's kind of dose a female would take.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It's not a miracle drug. But it is one of the best when cutting. IMO it works better when already leaner. It's really not worth the money until you pushing 70mg plus a day. That's why it's so expensive. 20mg would be pretty affordable but that's kind of dose a female would take.
Agree 100%. Sub 8% bodyfat is who sees amazing results at 50-75mg ed. If bodyfat is more then doseage needs to be around 100mg. Less than 40mg is female doseage and will be a waste of money plus you will be disappointed.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Prop Mast Var = the best my body has ever looked. My size is about the same but prolly not gonna see that look again wo assistance.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Ahhhh I see, understandable. What about 4 weeks of HDrol to kick it up a notch while I'm still getting leaner?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ahhhh I see, understandable. What about 4 weeks of HDrol to kick it up a notch while I'm still getting leaner?
Run it 6 side depending. I see guys getting best results week 3-5 usually.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Whats your diet like? I know you posted your macros. But specifically what are your most used pro, cho, n fat sources? We spoke about fatburners earlier as well, dont know if I mentioned one I have quite a bit and just started using again... Nicotine patch. Good energy and good fatburner. Actually makes me sleep better which is weird but important when dieting bc me sleep goes to **** as soon as I start cutting calories.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Var + low bodyfat= win

Use var when your around 12% or lower you will see great results. under 10% really great results, and the lower you get the better it works.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
@02sixxer, I asked the other day bc I just moved here in the summer. I'm around west palm. Weather is crazy. I've been wearing shorts for six months.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
My diet is pretty "clean" my protein sources are: whey, chicken, egg whites, Greek yogurt. Carbs: oats, fruits, whole wheat bread, any type of rice and I'm not afraid to throw in a frozen yogurt or skinny cow ice cream if carbs are low. My fats: basically whatever comes from the protein sources and all natural peanut butter if I have any left before bed. I think I will stick with the test, oxyeca, yohimbine and add vanillean until I'm at least seeing abs flexed. Thanks for your help guys had a minor set back yesterday but back on track and back to school tomorrow, will be tunnel vision for awhile!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
@02sixxer, I asked the other day bc I just moved here in the summer. I'm around west palm. Weather is crazy. I've been wearing shorts for six months.
I am about 2 hours north on 95 from west palm. I family down there though in west palm bch. Also a lil south of there in Fort Lauderdale. Love FL weather. Short 90% of the time. The only bad thing is rain comes from nowhere in the summer time.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, hope I'm not intruding here, just trying to get some help on my upcoming cut... do you think that an hdrol/ trenazone stack would spare a lot of muscle? And what dosage for h drol? Thanks!

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Hey guys, hope I'm not intruding here, just trying to get some help on my upcoming cut... do you think that an hdrol/ trenazone stack would spare a lot of muscle? And what dosage for h drol? Thanks!
I personally never understood ph use. Except maybe sd. What I mean is if ur ****ing with that stuff then natural is out the window. So why do an injectable that is much less of a health risk and more potent. But I'm prolly the wrong one to ask but if u were I would say hop on some test if u wanna cross over

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I personally never understood ph use. Except maybe sd. What I mean is if ur ****ing with that stuff then natural is out the window. So why do an injectable that is much less of a health risk and more potent. But I'm prolly the wrong one to ask but if u were I would say hop on some test if u wanna cross over
Yea. I've thought about test injections... just that I don't even know anyone that's done it, and idk about a legit source. From what I hear, the board sponsors on elitefitness.com are legit. Would you agree?

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Hey guys, tomorrow is 17 WEEKS OUT! I'm back at school now and love my gym here workouts have been great and hitting macros/cardio perfect. Changing a few things now this week I've noticed I don't need my fat at 60g, 50g will be fine and I'm going to add in 1 refeed day where carbs are 350g instead of 250g. So macros are 6 days 220p/250c/50f, 1 day (probably leg day) 220p/350c/50f. Since back at school my activity level is definitely higher because of walking around campus and too class, but I will still up cardio slighty 5 minutes to all the low intensity sessions. So cardio is 4x35 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT. I also just picked up Lean Xtreme (a non-stim fat burner) I'll be adding. So supplements this week are Test E 600mg/week, 1xAM OxyECA, 3mg Yohimbine before the 5 cardio sessions and 1xPM Lean Xtreme. Weigh ins have been all over the place this week because usually I use the gym scale at home. One day I weighed in at my room upon waking, after peeing at 204.5 so I assume thats where I am around right now, I will have more constant weigh ins now at the same time.

Progress is coming along starting to see outline of abs little by little, I am hoping by 12-13ish weeks out I have abs flexed.

Thanks guys! P.S. has anyone tried this new Versa-1 by USPLabs? I love new supplements and my gym should be getting this soon, might try it out for some fun.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Yea. I've thought about test injections... just that I don't even know anyone that's done it, and idk about a legit source. From what I hear, the board sponsors on elitefitness.com are legit. Would you agree?
Hey man, coming from someone who has used PH's and AAS, I can back up the fact that injections is by far superior in all aspects. PH's are so up and down that one day I'm lethargic, one day I'm mad, but the gym is always a good pump. Test E injections you will not notice a big jump like PH's but I feel like thats for the best. It doesn't hurt, you don't feel sick or any different, yet after a few weeks you will be in the gym lifting heavier and recovering faster. I can't answer your question on dosage or if that cycle is good because I haven't used either of those. I would use Test to maintain if not add some muscle while cutting like I am now and once in lower bodyfat% add a hardening compound or PH like winny or epistane like I will around 8-10 weeks out. Good luck bud

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, coming from someone who has used PH's and AAS, I can back up the fact that injections is by far superior in all aspects. PH's are so up and down that one day I'm lethargic, one day I'm mad, but the gym is always a good pump. Test E injections you will not notice a big jump like PH's but I feel like thats for the best. It doesn't hurt, you don't feel sick or any different, yet after a few weeks you will be in the gym lifting heavier and recovering faster. I can't answer your question on dosage or if that cycle is good because I haven't used either of those. I would use Test to maintain if not add some muscle while cutting like I am now and once in lower bodyfat% add a hardening compound or PH like winny or epistane like I will around 8-10 weeks out. Good luck bud
Okay thanks a lot!

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Lol I really couldn't say. There r tons out there. I hear about people getting burned all the time but if you put in the time you can find rock solid reliable and quality sources online. Just takes some effort

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haven't used either of those bro but I'm a fan of dpi while cutting. I was on a steel calorie deficit and i got stronger every week...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys, tomorrow is 17 WEEKS OUT! I'm back at school now and love my gym here workouts have been great and hitting macros/cardio perfect. Changing a few things now this week I've noticed I don't need my fat at 60g, 50g will be fine and I'm going to add in 1 refeed day where carbs are 350g instead of 250g. So macros are 6 days 220p/250c/50f, 1 day (probably leg day) 220p/350c/50f. Since back at school my activity level is definitely higher because of walking around campus and too class, but I will still up cardio slighty 5 minutes to all the low intensity sessions. So cardio is 4x35 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT. I also just picked up Lean Xtreme (a non-stim fat burner) I'll be adding. So supplements this week are Test E 600mg/week, 1xAM OxyECA, 3mg Yohimbine before the 5 cardio sessions and 1xPM Lean Xtreme. Weigh ins have been all over the place this week because usually I use the gym scale at home. One day I weighed in at my room upon waking, after peeing at 204.5 so I assume thats where I am around right now, I will have more constant weigh ins now at the same time.

Progress is coming along starting to see outline of abs little by little, I am hoping by 12-13ish weeks out I have abs flexed.

Thanks guys! P.S. has anyone tried this new Versa-1 by USPLabs? I love new supplements and my gym should be getting this soon, might try it out for some fun.
Aren't you cutting?? Why would you increase your carb levels while cutting?? Your on 500mg test, that will preserve your muscle! I'd be slowly dropping carbs week by week and increasing your good fats to make up the calories. Keep the refeed day, if anything bump it up while your cutting your carbs down week by week. Just my .02c

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Aren't you cutting?? Why would you increase your carb levels while cutting?? Your on 500mg test, that will preserve your muscle! I'd be slowly dropping carbs week by week and increasing your good fats to make up the calories. Keep the refeed day, if anything bump it up while your cutting your carbs down week by week. Just my .02c
Not increasing carbs just adding a refeed day 1 time a week. I'm not adding a refeed day to preserve muscle lol I'm adding it because I'm hungry and this will still leave me in a deficit even on the refeed day because my carbs are low. I will decrease carbs/fats more as weeks go by to increase the deficit as needed.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Not increasing carbs just adding a refeed day 1 time a week. I'm not adding a refeed day to preserve muscle lol I'm adding it because I'm hungry and this will still leave me in a deficit even on the refeed day because my carbs are low. I will decrease carbs/fats more as weeks go by to increase the deficit as needed.
250g of carbs is not low man. I bulk with that much lol.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
250g of carbs is not low man. I bulk with that much lol.
Really??? That sucksss I need atleast 500+ for bulking. 250 could be keto for some NPC guys. But, the key is too keep carbs as high as possible while still in a deficit. I will keep lowering carbs and/or fat (personal perference) to stay in a large deficit as weeks go by!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Really??? That sucksss I need atleast 500+ for bulking. 250 could be keto for some NPC guys. But, the key is too keep carbs as high as possible while still in a deficit. I will keep lowering carbs and/or fat (personal perference) to stay in a large deficit as weeks go by!
Well remember that carbs are your bodies preferred source of fuel so taking in 250g+ daily your bodies going to want to use that source of fuel first before burning bodyfat. But your still a long way out so there's plenty of time for adjustment later :)