20 Week 1st Contest Log

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well remember that carbs are your bodies preferred source of fuel so taking in 250g+ daily your bodies going to want to use that source of fuel first before burning bodyfat. But your still a long way out so there's plenty of time for adjustment later :)
Yes sir!!!!!

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Well remember that carbs are your bodies preferred source of fuel so taking in 250g+ daily your bodies going to want to use that source of fuel first before burning bodyfat. But your still a long way out so there's plenty of time for adjustment later :)
I can agree a little on it being the preferred source, BUT a caloric deficit is a caloric deficit. 250g isn't a magic number for everyone in the world lol, some bigger dudes would never get that low even 1 week out, varies from person to person obviously. Thank you for your input, it looks like I'll have to keep cutting more and more carbs/fat to get to my goal in time :/

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Random mid-week post, but everything is going well hunger is minimized, cardio easy to get in and training is great. That being said next week will be 16 weeks out and I will be making some drastic changes and really kicking it up a notch cardio/diet wise because the fat really needs to start melting! Will post my plan and progress pics Friday night or Saturday!

ITW

ITW

Awards
Random mid-week post, but everything is going well hunger is minimized, cardio easy to get in and training is great. That being said next week will be 16 weeks out and I will be making some drastic changes and really kicking it up a notch cardio/diet wise because the fat really needs to start melting! Will post my plan and progress pics Friday night or Saturday!
Not that anyone is disputing this but i think your focus is a little off. 16-20 weeks in a caloric deficit with an at least half decent lifting/cardio routine for anyone 15% or under will leave the person ripped. Factor in AAS, cutting agents, ect. and you're shredded contest ready. Scrutinizing macros isn't really necessary this far out unless you're competing at an elite level. Start being anal about everything like 6-8 weeks out or so. People underestimate how long a period of time 16 weeks is

ITW

ITW

Awards
Not that anyone is disputing this but i think your focus is a little off. 16-20 weeks in a caloric deficit with an at least half decent lifting/cardio routine for anyone 15% or under will leave the person ripped. Factor in AAS, cutting agents, ect. and you're shredded contest ready. Scrutinizing macros isn't really necessary this far out unless you're competing at an elite level. Start being anal about everything like 6-8 weeks out or so. People underestimate how long a period of time 16 weeks is
Just my 2 cents!

tkc0mand3r

Awards
I totally agree, I don't think my "focus" is off though, I'm hitting my exact macros/cardio/training. Its just this will be my 4th week hitting my macros and I'm just not really seeing the changes I would like. I'm not trying to be elite and I don't even care about winning, but I don't want to look like a fool and want to give this my all. I've always been a chubby kid so I was thinking 2300 calories might not be as much as a caloric deficit as I thought it would be therefore I was thinking around 2000 and upping the cardio. I'd rather make huge changes now and tweek things 6-8 weeks out than be killing myself than. Whats your thoughts on that?

ITW

ITW

Awards
I totally agree, I don't think my "focus" is off though, I'm hitting my exact macros/cardio/training. Its just this will be my 4th week hitting my macros and I'm just not really seeing the changes I would like. I'm not trying to be elite and I don't even care about winning, but I don't want to look like a fool and want to give this my all. I've always been a chubby kid so I was thinking 2300 calories might not be as much as a caloric deficit as I thought it would be therefore I was thinking around 2000 and upping the cardio. I'd rather make huge changes now and tweek things 6-8 weeks out than be killing myself than. Whats your thoughts on that?
I see where you're coming from. I just feel like most people that stress about the minute details end up getting discouraged when they can't be perfect 24/7 and it starts a chain reaction of unraveling. Again this isn't everyone just something I've noticed. IMO give yourself another week or two with what you are doing then evaluate your progress. Consistency is key as I'm sure you know. Cheers

tkc0mand3r

Awards
I see where you're coming from. I just feel like most people that stress about the minute details end up getting discouraged when they can't be perfect 24/7 and it starts a chain reaction of unraveling. Again this isn't everyone just something I've noticed. IMO give yourself another week or two with what you are doing then evaluate your progress. Consistency is key as I'm sure you know. Cheers
Very true, I will be taking pics Friday I will post a few and evaluate from there. On one spectrum I want to give this all I got on the other I have to keep in mind longevity and not being discouraged. Thanks for your input let me know what you think Friday :)

Reactions: ITW

tkc0mand3r

Awards
W16-Back Lat.JPG
W16-Side Tri.png

Ok so here is two of my better shots from today (2/1/13). Tomorrow will be 16 WEEKS OUT! I have newly been weighing myself in the morning at school and weighing in around 205. Its been a week on 3/day Lean Xtreme and I think its actually helping (also added 300mg CoQ10 with my daily vitamins and fish oil). I will be cutting some more calories this week and adding in just a little more cardio.

Macros: 220p/230c/45f, with 1 refeed day 220p/330c/45f
Cardio: 4x40 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT
Supplements: Test E 600mg, 1xOxyECA, 3xLean Xtreme, 3mg Yohimbine before cardio

Let me know what you think of the pics, my abs seem like they will be last to lean out. I didn't feel like dropping my pants in the gym but my legs are actually fairly lean too not worried about them or anything else like I am with my abs!

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
You look good for where you at. You got plenty of time to get shredded. I would not start dropping calories already. Let the weights and cardio do it for you. 2000kc is not a lot of food. Then what 1700? Then 1400? Come show time you will look like a slave. Keep you muscles full and your body nourished. Re evaluate in another month. If your still cocerned then drop cals a lil and add 50mcg t3. If your alright with using. I assume u are based on the other **** your taking. Keep up the good work.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
You look good for where you at. You got plenty of time to get shredded. I would not start dropping calories already. Let the weights and cardio do it for you. 2000kc is not a lot of food. Then what 1700? Then 1400? Come show time you will look like a slave. Keep you muscles full and your body nourished. Re evaluate in another month. If your still cocerned then drop cals a lil and add 50mcg t3. If your alright with using. I assume u are based on the other **** your taking. Keep up the good work.
Yeah your right but like I said to the last person I'd rather lose now and maintain/stay sane later. I will most likely be staying at these new macros for a very long time. Weight isn't really dropping so this slight change won't do much. If I'm suffering of hunger I will update. Thanks for your input and I don't think I'll use T3 or Clen, I just ate harsch stims like that. Just test, PHs and OTC fat burners probably all mental but oh well.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Yeah your right but like I said to the last person I'd rather lose now and maintain/stay sane later. I will most likely be staying at these new macros for a very long time. Weight isn't really dropping so this slight change won't do much. If I'm suffering of hunger I will update. Thanks for your input and I don't think I'll use T3 or Clen, I just ate harsch stims like that. Just test, PHs and OTC fat burners probably all mental but oh well.
I probably just have a **** tolerance but I tried clen out and even at 80mcgs I felt like ****. The sides weren't worth it to me.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
I probably just have a **** tolerance but I tried clen out and even at 80mcgs I felt like ****. The sides weren't worth it to me.
Same! I tried it last cut and felt like **** at 40mcg! Lol my anxiety takes over a lot so it sucks :/ that's why I keep it simple. I would also like to point out that since I'm a little tired some days and stuff from dieting I'm prescribed to adderall and will use some of that here and there to get my school work done. So that's about all the stims I can use (I won't use oxyeca on days I use the adderall).

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Same! I tried it last cut and felt like **** at 40mcg! Lol my anxiety takes over a lot so it sucks :/ that's why I keep it simple. I would also like to point out that since I'm a little tired some days and stuff from dieting I'm prescribed to adderall and will use some of that here and there to get my school work done. So that's about all the stims I can use (I won't use oxyeca on days I use the adderall).
I agree w the clen. Tried three days had to stop. The cramps were ridiculous and my whole body felt like I had poison ivy or some ****. T3 on the other I think is a great fat burner. Very little sides for me at 50-75mcg

tkc0mand3r

Awards
I agree w the clen. Tried three days had to stop. The cramps were ridiculous and my whole body felt like I had poison ivy or some ****. T3 on the other I think is a great fat burner. Very little sides for me at 50-75mcg
Hmm really never tried it, I'll look into it later on.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. Keep at it. I think I finally found a legit source for test, so I'm taking notes from ur cycle

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Looks good bro. Keep at it. I think I finally found a legit source for test, so I'm taking notes from ur cycle
Thanks bro! And cool good luck, be safe and don't jump into anything!

tkc0mand3r

Awards
15 WEEKS OUT today, weight is staying about the same 204-205 in the morning (hopefully this means losing fat and putting on some lean mass at the same time). Thursday was my birthday so I had a few drinks and blew the macros out with some pizza, but oh well back to the scheduled program. I'll be keeping everything the same until 12 weeks out I believe.

Diet: 220p/230c/45f, 1 refeed day (usually leg day) 220p/330c/45f
Cardio: 4x40 minute (400 calorie sessions) of LISS cardio, 1x20 minute (150 calorie session) HIIT
Supplements: Test E 600mg, 1x OxyECA, 3x Lean Xtreme, 3mg Yohimbine pre-cardio

This week will be the real test because the semester is finally in full swing with tests and homeworks but no excuses I will get everything done.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Here is my plan at what I'm looking at once 12 weeks out comes.

Diet: 5 days 200p/200c/35f = 1,915 calories, 2 refeed days 200p/300c/35f = 2,315 calories
Cardio: 5x60 minute (600 calorie sessions) LISS cardio, 2x20 minute (150 calorie sessions) HIIT
Supplements: Test E 600mg (12-8 weeks out) Test P (75mg or 100mg haven't gotten bottles yet) EOD 8-1 week out, Epistane 40mg 8 weeks-contest, 1 or 2 OxyElite Pros (judging by energy), 3x Lean Xtreme 8 weeks-contest, Yohimbine pre-cardio (dosage will depend on feelings)

SO, thats how everything will probably go from weeks 12-contest. I've done my research and I think this is what will work best for me. Let me know what you guys think.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Here is my plan at what I'm looking at once 12 weeks out comes.

Diet: 5 days 200p/200c/35f = 1,915 calories, 2 refeed days 200p/300c/35f = 2,315 calories
Cardio: 5x60 minute (600 calorie sessions) LISS cardio, 2x20 minute (150 calorie sessions) HIIT
Supplements: Test E 600mg (12-8 weeks out) Test P (75mg or 100mg haven't gotten bottles yet) EOD 8-1 week out, Epistane 40mg 8 weeks-contest, 1 or 2 OxyElite Pros (judging by energy), 3x Lean Xtreme 8 weeks-contest, Yohimbine pre-cardio (dosage will depend on feelings)

SO, thats how everything will probably go from weeks 12-contest. I've done my research and I think this is what will work best for me. Let me know what you guys think.
Sounds solid to me. Some will say that's too long on epi but I've seen people do worse. Just monitor your health, don't let things get too bad before you do something about it. Other supps look good, any tweaking would just be micro-managing IMO. And i feel you on the school thing. Had three exams yesterday. Idk i feel like being busy and having to manage your time wisely is best for keeping on track fitness-wise. Could just be me though. My vyvanse script probably doesnt hurt either....haha. Best of luck keep us updated brah

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Sounds solid to me. Some will say that's too long on epi but I've seen people do worse. Just monitor your health, don't let things get too bad before you do something about it. Other supps look good, any tweaking would just be micro-managing IMO. And i feel you on the school thing. Had three exams yesterday. Idk i feel like being busy and having to manage your time wisely is best for keeping on track fitness-wise. Could just be me though. My vyvanse script probably doesnt hurt either....haha. Best of luck keep us updated brah

Haha, yeah I know about the Epistane...I'll be fine bunch of liver and joint support as always. Yeah I just find it hard to concentrate sometimes with less carbs but I'm prescribed adderall too which I will be using for sure lol.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Hey guys so today is 14 WEEKS OUT! And big news I hired a coach. I will be changing up everything from my routine, cardio, macros and cycle to what his protocol is. I start the program Monday but so far here is the plan.

Macros: Training days - 330p/260c/45f, Rest days - 330p/220c/45f, 1 Refeed day 305p/370c/40f
Cardio: 5 MISS cardio sessions 300 calories each
Cycle: Test Prop 100 EOD, Tren A 100mg EOD, Clen 100mcg ED, T3 75mcg ED

I will be starting this Monday with daily weigh ins that I will record on my Excel Spreadsheet as well as my training weights, reps, sets which will keep me much more on track! So pumped.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Hey guys so today is 14 WEEKS OUT! And big news I hired a coach. I will be changing up everything from my routine, cardio, macros and cycle to what his protocol is. I start the program Monday but so far here is the plan.

Macros: Training days - 330p/260c/45f, Rest days - 330p/220c/45f, 1 Refeed day 305p/370c/40f
Cardio: 5 MISS cardio sessions 300 calories each
Cycle: Test Prop 100 EOD, Tren A 100mg EOD, Clen 100mcg ED, T3 75mcg ED

I will be starting this Monday with daily weigh ins that I will record on my Excel Spreadsheet as well as my training weights, reps, sets which will keep me much more on track! So pumped.
Boy, your thoughts on clen and t3 changed quick lol. I think it will be money well spent. Good luck.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Boy, your thoughts on clen and t3 changed quick lol. I think it will be money well spent. Good luck.
Haha I know right, well, whats the point of hiring a coach if I dont listen haha

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lol. Clen and t3. You cycling? Clen two week and t3 for three?

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Lol. Clen and t3. You cycling? Clen two week and t3 for three?
Yeah I'm sure, we are playing everything week by week now..I haven't built up to those doses yet though haha. As I've explained I'm tolerant to stims and fat burners soooo working my way up tomorrow will be clen 60mcg, t3 50mcg.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah I'm sure, we are playing everything week by week now..I haven't built up to those doses yet though haha. As I've explained I'm tolerant to stims and fat burners soooo working my way up tomorrow will be clen 60mcg, t3 50mcg.
They have goos synergy together. The leaner you get more dramatic the effect. As you hit 8% you will tell a difference each day, its pretty cool.

LilTank

Awards
If your not running gear high will t3 or clen make you catabolic ?

tkc0mand3r

Awards
13 WEEKS OUT yesterday, feeling good down to 203.6 this week. Seeings some abs popping in. Everything is the same this week, school and interviewing for summer jobs is getting really hectic so now its really my time to grind and prove to myself I can do this.

Macros: Training days = 330p/260c/45f, Off days = 330p/220c/45f, 1 refeed day = 305p/370c/40f
Cardio: 5 MISS 300 calorie sessions (usually 30-35 minutes)
Supplements: Test Prop 100mg/Tren A 100mg EOD, clen 100mcg/t3 75mcg ED

Thats everything keeping it simple and consistent!

tkc0mand3r

Awards
If your not running gear high will t3 or clen make you catabolic ?
I think the amount of gear I am on plus the decent amount of calorie I intake is going to keep me fine as far as that goes. I am following what the coach tells me but I dont believe thats a concern. Even if so I am carrying a good amount of size, conditioning is the issue right now.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
They have goos synergy together. The leaner you get more dramatic the effect. As you hit 8% you will tell a difference each day, its pretty cool.
Can't wait, feeling good on them now today was my first day at clen 100mcg/t3 75mcg and everything was fine.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Today is 12 WEEKS OUT! Hit a low of 201.9 this week thinking I'll break the 200 mark this week!

New macros: Training day - 330p/240c/45f, 1 Refeed day 305p/340c/40f, Rest days - 330p/200c/45f
New cardio: 3xMISS 400 calorie sessions, 2xHIIT sessions 15 min warm up + 15 rounds (15 sec spring, 45 sec jog) + 15 minute cool-down (45 min total)
Supplements are the same: Test Prop 100mg/Tren Ace 100mg EOD, Clen 100mcg ED, T3 75mcg ED

Everything is going great I am getting used to the clen it doesn't bother me much. This week I wont be taking twice because I have two important early morning interviews where I don't want my hands to shake and them think I'm nervous lol. On top of that I have 3 exams this week, after this week I will have a calm semester and my coach said the prep is going to become very "aggressive". Cant wait!

ITW

ITW

Awards
Today is 12 WEEKS OUT! Hit a low of 201.9 this week thinking I'll break the 200 mark this week!

New macros: Training day - 330p/240c/45f, 1 Refeed day 305p/340c/40f, Rest days - 330p/200c/45f
New cardio: 3xMISS 400 calorie sessions, 2xHIIT sessions 15 min warm up + 15 rounds (15 sec spring, 45 sec jog) + 15 minute cool-down (45 min total)
Supplements are the same: Test Prop 100mg/Tren Ace 100mg EOD, Clen 100mcg ED, T3 75mcg ED

Everything is going great I am getting used to the clen it doesn't bother me much. This week I wont be taking twice because I have two important early morning interviews where I don't want my hands to shake and them think I'm nervous lol. On top of that I have 3 exams this week, after this week I will have a calm semester and my coach said the prep is going to become very "aggressive". Cant wait!
Keep up the good work man. Get shredded.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice work brother! Keep it up and break our under 200lbs! Any back pumps during training? As I ran tren higher and higher I started getting pumps during heavy work

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Nice work brother! Keep it up and break our under 200lbs! Any back pumps during training? As I ran tren higher and higher I started getting pumps during heavy work
I would get intense pumps all over from tren. Dbol and Adrol give me lower back pumps. Tren pumps are kinda painful but enjoyable at the same time. Lower back pumps are complete misery for me. Makes training right basically impossible, no dl no squats. Var and winny don't do it at all so they are good to go for me. Give me a much better look too. The wet orals make me look like Chris Farely.

Staying consistent brother. Good job. Keep killing it. Got any updated progress pics coming soon?

Reactions: ITW
ITW

ITW

Awards
I would get intense pumps all over from tren. Dbol and Adrol give me lower back pumps. Tren pumps are kinda painful but enjoyable at the same time. Lower back pumps are complete misery for me. Makes training right basically impossible, no dl no squats. Var and winny don't do it at all so they are good to go for me. Give me a much better look too. The wet orals make me look like Chris Farely.

Staying consistent brother. Good job. Keep killing it. Got any updated progress pics coming soon?
Lol @ chris Farley

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

Yeah man pumps are violent on tren. Winny and Var are the same for me. I found if I keep wet oral use with a low carb/high carb cycle type diet I don't bloat too bad. I'm carb sensitive and bloat bad if I go above 300ish grams. But dbol with about 100g for 3 days then refeed at 300g makes me dry and hard as hell. If I have a high fat day I get extremely vascular on wet orals as long as carbs are low. Just my observations with my body. You ever try carb cycling with wet orals?

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Yeah man pumps are violent on tren. Winny and Var are the same for me. I found if I keep wet oral use with a low carb/high carb cycle type diet I don't bloat too bad. I'm carb sensitive and bloat bad if I go above 300ish grams. But dbol with about 100g for 3 days then refeed at 300g makes me dry and hard as hell. If I have a high fat day I get extremely vascular on wet orals as long as carbs are low. Just my observations with my body. You ever try carb cycling with wet orals?
No I never have and I must admit the time abombs my diet was the sloppiest ever. Was eating very clean maintenance cals when I tried dbol. The bloat was real bad on both. Worse on abombs though for sure. Prolly twice as bad. Funny things is though dbol gave me moonface terrible. Abomb didn't. It was so bad that my wife would me the fat Asian. And I'm not Asian. But I will damned if I didn't look it. The other draw back are the back pumps which are unbearable to me bc they make impossible for me to squat or dl. But the strength gains are legit with abombs. My best squat ever was after one week at 50mg a day before the back pumps set on. If I were too try either again I would only do it while being under ten% which I'm pretty close to right now. And i would more than likely take it only on training days. Another thing that I don't like are the headaches they both give me from high bp. Baby aspirin seemed to help with that though. But damn that a whole lot of why they don't work well with me so I doubt I would give them a go again. Prolly be a waste of money. Sorry for the novel.

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Hey guys, I dont really notice any unbearable pains only side effects I can report is strength increasing, I'm very vascular in the gym and I sweat pretty much all day. If I drink a coffee I sweat bullets. Other than that no bad pumps, my lower back always hurts a little on squat and DL but nothing crazy

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Hey guys, I dont really notice any unbearable pains only side effects I can report is strength increasing, I'm very vascular in the gym and I sweat pretty much all day. If I drink a coffee I sweat bullets. Other than that no bad pumps, my lower back always hurts a little on squat and DL but nothing crazy
Might not happen to ya. Hopefully you are one of the more fortunate ones who only get the good sides like u mentioned. The tren pumps aren't really a bad side either IMO. So if you on have the sweats so far hopefully it stays eighth bb ll

tkc0mand3r

Awards
Hey guys, 11 weeks out yesterday and still not much ab definition but this is the first big dig in prep this week so hopefully much improvement comes my way. Next week there will be a minor bump when I go on vacation for 5 days, oh well.

New Macros: Training days - 260p/220c/50f, 1 Refeed day - 240p/320c/45f, Rest days - 260p/150c/50f
New Cardio: 4x MISS 400 calorie sessions, 2x HIIT sessions 15 min warmup, 15 rounds of 15 sec springs, 15 minute cool down
Supplements: Test Prop 100mg/Tren Ace 100mg EOD, upped the clen to 120mcg, t3 stayed the same at 75mcg

Hoping to make huge changes these up coming weeks as I am not near my goal! Will give this all I got.

kmh23

kmh23

Awards
Hey guys, 11 weeks out yesterday and still not much ab definition but this is the first big dig in prep this week so hopefully much improvement comes my way. Next week there will be a minor bump when I go on vacation for 5 days, oh well.

New Macros: Training days - 260p/220c/50f, 1 Refeed day - 240p/320c/45f, Rest days - 260p/150c/50f
New Cardio: 4x MISS 400 calorie sessions, 2x HIIT sessions 15 min warmup, 15 rounds of 15 sec springs, 15 minute cool down
Supplements: Test Prop 100mg/Tren Ace 100mg EOD, upped the clen to 120mcg, t3 stayed the same at 75mcg

Hoping to make huge changes these up coming weeks as I am not near my goal! Will give this all I got.
You have mentioned about your abdominal definition a few times before and it made me wonder of you have ever seen your abs shredded? Your been dieting pretty hard for nine weeks now right? And your condition wasnt too bad to begin with

I've seen the concern before and the problem could be that you have shallow abs. Bluntly that means they lack development. I had that issue the first few years I began I would get pretty lean and stomach would flat but not look so great. Always felt like if I lost a few more pounds they would look like I imagined. When in reality they just werent developed enough yet. I had the same issue with my quads too.

It wasn't until I started training with heavy compound lifts and high intensity with all my exercises that they started looking good. Now I can be pretty chubby and my abs still look defined bc of my training. Hopefully I'm wrong and it just some extra fat there.

You seem very consistent and dedicated. I tip my hat you. Keep up the good work. Any plans of posting progress pics?

tkc0mand3r

Awards
You have mentioned about your abdominal definition a few times before and it made me wonder of you have ever seen your abs shredded? Your been dieting pretty hard for nine weeks now right? And your condition wasnt too bad to begin with

I've seen the concern before and the problem could be that you have shallow abs. Bluntly that means they lack development. I had that issue the first few years I began I would get pretty lean and stomach would flat but not look so great. Always felt like if I lost a few more pounds they would look like I imagined. When in reality they just werent developed enough yet. I had the same issue with my quads too.

It wasn't until I started training with heavy compound lifts and high intensity with all my exercises that they started looking good. Now I can be pretty chubby and my abs still look defined bc of my training. Hopefully I'm wrong and it just some extra fat there.

You seem very consistent and dedicated. I tip my hat you. Keep up the good work. Any plans of posting progress pics?
I think your right about underdevelopment. My quads, arms, chest, and shoulers are starting to look real vascular and the abs just are blah little outline when I flex. I always do compound lifts with high intensity especially now. I will post progress pics at 10 weeks out this Saturday. I thank you for talking about my dedication but yesterday and today I have had two big slip ups :( went way over in my carbs and fat cheated a lot. Tomorrow I will be back on track. I've been fitting to much "not clean" foods in my macros and its leaving me soooo hungry. I won't make that mistake again.