Blackstone labs chosen 1 (1st week of use)

KoleWorld

Awards
This is my very first rodeo with products like this. I figured if I started from something mild and see if it works then I would be able to find the best one that works for me. I know blackstone labs in certain communities see them shady as **** and then there are others that pledge by em. Figured I give it a shot since I'm getting all these products from a friend for free.

- blackstone labs chosen 1
-Blackstone labs gear support
- blackstone labs pctv
- blackstone labs growth

I stacked the chosen 1 with their gear support as well plus my GAT multivitamin+test

In the morning after breakfast
I followed the directions on the label 1 tab 2 times a day for all three products.
(BSL - chosen 1
BSL- gear support
GAT - men's multivitamin + test support)

After 1 week of this I can't help it but feel like my T levels have dropped or may have even tanked. Prior to this I did not have any blood work done so I honestly don't know if it did drop or not but majority of the times our gut feelings are never wrong.

I'm wondering if I could just hop off of chosen 1 and just continue taking their gear support and stack it with their own pctv.

Do I also have to finish the bottle of pct as well?
I mean wouldn't that be overkill even though the product (chosen1) has only been introduced to my body for a week?

Tiko1991

Awards
One week is unlikely to shut you down or tank you. However people do respond differently to things and I have no doubt that your libido has in fact decreased. Look into rebirth . That will be good to be safe . You have only been on for a week on andro . Again it’s not nothing but you will be fine . Look into rebirth by BLR

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are shut down you need to run a full pct. Even if you only ran it for a week.

Tiko1991

Awards
That would be safest. ^^ I don’t disagree at all. OP your pct is not what u need. If you think your fully shut down purchase nolva or clomid

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Isint that product extremely underdosed? I thought it was 50mg per cap. You want a minimum of 330mg a day

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think andros are extremely safe, especially 1 andro. You may be acutely aware of even the slight change in test levels after a short time, but don't worry about it too much. That is, unless your Johnson stops working. If so, you would be among a vast minority. Studies show that a dosage of 330mg per day is only 40% suppressive after 4 weeks. In my experience, extending that time to 8 weeks and beyond does not increase this effect. Instead, a new slightly lowered homeostasis is reached for the duration of usage. Penile function should remain intact throughout.

Now quit reading and get to eating and training.

KoleWorld

Awards
One week is unlikely to shut you down or tank you. However people do respond differently to things and I have no doubt that your libido has in fact decreased. Look into rebirth . That will be good to be safe . You have only been on for a week on andro . Again it’s not nothing but you will be fine . Look into rebirth by BLR
I'm surprised that I was only able to use it for a week. I honestly wanted to finish the bottle and give it the benefit of the doubt since majority of the consumers reporting that:

1) this product works best if it was for an 8 week cycle since it takes the first 2 weeks to build up in the system?

2) libido "should" be high within the third and fourth week. Also some reporting low to even tanking. So 50-50 on that part.

I will definitely take a look into Rebirth by BLR. I appreciate the time and the advice.

KoleWorld

Awards
If you are shut down you need to run a full pct. Even if you only ran it for a week.
For a full pct is there any specific items I should keep an eye on or that you would recommend?

I do appreciate your time and advice as well thank you.

KoleWorld

Awards
That would be safest. ^^ I don’t disagree at all. OP your pct is not what u need. If you think your fully shut down purchase nolva or clomid
A full pct with nova or clomid?

I appreciate your time and advice thank you.

KoleWorld

Awards
Isint that product extremely underdosed? I thought it was 50mg per cap. You want a minimum of 330mg a day
It is. I was trying to dodge liver toxicity as much as I can.

I appreciate your time for including your thoughts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It is. I was trying to dodge liver toxicity as much as I can.

I appreciate your time for including your thoughts.
There's no liver toxicity with andros. Your really wasting time and money and possibly suppression for no results with that product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no liver toxicity with andros. Your really wasting time and money and possibly suppression for no results with that product
Look into super mandro or Olympus labs. If I were you I'd stop now and you will recover fine after a week at that dose

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say andros cause more effects than actual results.... But if you use those effects to your advantage it's maybe almost as good as running 60mg var for a month if you run 8 solid weeks of 1 and 4 andro at around 330mg+ and at least some of that dosage is esterified. In my experience.

KoleWorld

Awards
I think andros are extremely safe, especially 1 andro. You may be acutely aware of even the slight change in test levels after a short time, but don't worry about it too much. That is, unless your Johnson stops working. If so, you would be among a vast minority. Studies show that a dosage of 330mg per day is only 40% suppressive after 4 weeks. In my experience, extending that time to 8 weeks and beyond does not increase this effect. Instead, a new slightly lowered homeostasis is reached for the duration of usage. Penile function should remain intact throughout.

Now quit reading and get to eating and training.
I thought 1 andro was the safest as well but I think my body doesn't react to it as well when compared to others. I'm thinking the same that it could be a mental thing for me. I could be freaking out too much and literally thought myself into paranoia.

As for Johnson has its ups and downs but most recently I can feel myself not being at 100% Johnson would stay for 75% and then go back to being a rubber band and then go 75% awake again never a real 100% if you know what I mean.

I appreciate your time and effort
Thank you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would say andros cause more effects than actual results.... But if you use those effects to your advantage it's maybe almost as good as running 60mg var for a month if you run 8 solid weeks of 1 and 4 andro at around 330mg+ and at least some of that dosage is esterified. In my experience.
No andro combo is gonna be like 60mg of real var, not in my eyes at least. I found them extremely underwhelming. On a side note, 1000mg+ of epi andro is kinda like Winnie in my opinion

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought 1 andro was the safest as well but I think my body doesn't react to it as well when compared to others. I'm thinking the same that it could be a mental thing for me. I could be freaking out too much and literally thought myself into paranoia.

As for Johnson has its ups and downs but most recently I can feel myself not being at 100% Johnson would stay for 75% and then go back to being a rubber band and then go 75% awake again never a real 100% if you know what I mean.
That definitely sounds like pretty bad suppression. I will say that for sure.

KoleWorld

Awards
That's what I'm thinking I'm actually just about to stop it tonight. I had already taken my morning dose. Would you recommend taking BSL pctv for now as I try to gather the ingredients for a full pct or just get the items for a full pct and go with that?

Again I do appreciate your time to respond thank you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1-andro is known to make you feel pretty darn terrible when not stacked with a base.

I'd jump on getting some dermacrine or 4-andro to stack with that to get you feeling better...without these, libido will drop fast and lethargy will likely be pretty brutal.

with the current labor day sale at iconic formulations you can get a great deal on dermacrine, it's also available at Strong Supplement, MR Supps, and Suppremacy.

PCT: you're going to want to invest a bit more into PCT!

KoleWorld

Awards
Look into super mandro or Olympus labs. If I were you I'd stop now and you will recover fine after a week at that dose
Those were actually the next 2 I wanted to try. Olympus labs might be my next one I go with. Definitely stopping tonight.

I appreciate your time and effort for the responses.

KoleWorld

Awards
I don't think I'd wanna risk it and take 4 Andro since 1 andro isn't doing me good. I know it's too early to say that it is or isn't helping but I feel safer stopping the product, reboot and retry with a different manufacturer.

I appreciate the time and effort for the response.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It does, but you absolutely can mentally mind **** yourself into problems like that
Absolutely. Sounds like my teen years.

A 4 Andro base would definitely make OP feel better while finishing this product but I'll go out on a limb and say you're right that the results likely won't be worth the effort, money, etc. Lord knows 4 weeks of anavar would have been much cheaper and more effective. Hell, at this point probably less suppressive too.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think I'd wanna risk it and take 4 Andro since 1 andro isn't doing me good. I know it's too early to say that it is or isn't helping but I feel safer stopping the product, reboot and retry with a different manufacturer.

Well, 4 andro would make you feel good again and make the wang work like never before.... So there's that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

4 andro will counter the bad effect of 1 andro, but once again. You need proper doses or should discontinue

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 andro will counter the bad effect of 1 andro, but once again. You need proper doses or should discontinue
What I did was stack HTP 1 testosterone and IML Super 1 andro RX with CnP Chemical 4 and OLUK Sup3r 4. Then After I ran out of one bottle of Chem 4 I had to switch to IML Super 4 Andro RX. 8 solid weeks, worth the money? No. Did they "work"? Absolutely. Just not enough to be worth the coin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What I did was stack HTP 1 testosterone and IML Super 1 andro RX with CnP Chemical 4 and OLUK Sup3r 4. Then After I ran out of one bottle of Chem 4 I had to switch to IML Super 4 Andro RX. 8 solid weeks, worth the money? No. Did they "work"? Absolutely. Just not enough to be worth the coin.
Sounds about right, andros ran properly will cost a fortune. I can get 10-12 weeks of test and some Clomid for about $110.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds about right, andros ran properly will cost a fortune. I can get 10-12 weeks of test and some Clomid for about $110.
Yup. Back in the day I remember running 600mg 1AD and 600mg 4ADiol in total and they'd have it all blended with esterified and freebase compounds so I was trying to replicate that but knew since it takes double the enzymes for conversion I'd be at a deficit no matter what in comparison. Also limited by available dosages and money. Mainly I just wanted to test and see if andros are even for real.

If I had gotten the same results as I used to with my old school stack I would have been highly impressed. Unfortunately that was not the case. I made the best of it though.

I could have gotten 100 40mg anavar for $60 and just ran that whole pile,

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup. Back in the day I remember running 600mg 1AD and 600mg 4ADiol in total and they'd have it all blended with esterified and freebase compounds so I was trying to replicate that but knew since it takes double the enzymes for conversion I'd be at a deficit no matter what in comparison. Also limited by available dosages and money. Mainly I just wanted to test and see if andros are even for real.

If I had gotten the same results as I used to with my old school stack I would have been highly impressed. Unfortunately that was not the case. I made the best of it though.

I could have gotten 100 40mg anavar for $60 and just ran that whole pile,
That's a great price for var

KoleWorld

Awards
I wouldn't say I'm fully shut down I'm definitely suppressed though.
Even then a full pct is recommended?
Or can I take their own pct tonight and be good?
I had just placed an order for BLR Rebirth as well.

KoleWorld

Awards
I don't believe I've tanked or completely shut down but I'm definitely suppressed.
Johnson still wakes up when the lady wants it and I still do get morning wood here and there but staying power isn't there.
Usually would be at 100% running through sugar walls but lately been hitting just at 75%

Would you still recommend the full pct or can I run with their very own pct?
I appreciate the time and effort and of course the advice as well.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are shutdown run a full pct to make sure you get back to normal

thebraingaz

Awards
When running any andros or roids, you must have a pct ready to go incase of issues, get your bloods done first, then go from there, before doing anything like the andros, research first, then research again