8 Weeks Out!
- 03-04-2007, 07:32 AM
8 Weeks Out!
Finally got around to taking some pics. This is me at 8 weeks out weighing 186lbs. Not sure what % my bf is, last month when I had it checked I was at 9; so who knows. I really need to work on my posing (this was the first time I really practiced hitting the mandatories), I have a song lined up for my routine and I'm beginning to work on that today. I will be entering the 2007 Mr. Titan show in London on April 29th (my first show by the way). Please let me know what you all think!
- 03-04-2007, 07:34 AM
- 03-15-2007, 03:29 AM
03-15-2007, 03:31 AM
im hoping to be show ready in about a year to do my first one
03-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Looking great for 8 weeks out!!! Keep on doing it bro, and I am sure your training and diet will go like a bomb. And you will hand the wankers their bloody arse!!!
One thing i would say on your side chest, turn your body a tad and bend your knees a little bit sorta like this:http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/wheele07.jpg
Well I might be wrong as I do not know the Uk posing mandatories...
But if not this is very helpful my good friend-
TeenBodybuilding.com - Scott Duncan - Pointers To Posing!
05-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Should be this month isn't it? Let's see some new pictures.
Similar Forum Threads
- By glenihan in forum PicsReplies: 68Last Post: 04-09-2005, 12:49 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 01-26-2005, 03:08 AM
- By b-boy in forum PicsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-06-2004, 08:39 AM
- By b-boy in forum PicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-05-2003, 04:40 AM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 12:45 AM