TST and TRN Metabolites

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    YR - I thought the Wash. Post had merely tested Amp??

Are they now going after him for selling Amp?

I need to know - so that I can stock up on Amp like there is no tomorrow!
    (And probably Venom and StimX too.)
    I'd stock up if this product works for you:

"Patrick Arnold, who in a recent plea deal admitted providing steroids to the drug ring that ensnared Barry Bonds and a number of other famous athletes, runs a company that has been selling the amphetamine-like compound over the Internet in a dietary supplement that describes the substance with the invented trademark name Geranamine.

It is illegal to sell dietary supplements without listing the ingredients by their common or usual names, according to Robert Moore, the Food and Drug Administration's Team Leader in the Division of Dietary Supplement Programs.

Companies that wish to market ingredients that have never before been sold in dietary supplements are required to notify the FDA before doing so and to provide information about the product's safety. The FDA has received no notification about methylhexaneamine from Ergopharm, an FDA spokesperson said."

Hamilton Spectator article even has a pic of PA.

http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NAS...=1112274690734
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...050700913.html

2. Sh*t.

Fu*king government!
    •   

3. Guess we will all be flying and living abroad on our vacations for our steroid needs and taking our tax revenue with us. Time to declare war on the US government and hit em where it hurts, the pocket book.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    YR - I thought the Wash. Post had merely tested Amp??

Are they now going after him for selling Amp?

I need to know - so that I can stock up on Amp like there is no tomorrow!
    (And probably Venom and StimX too.)
    So yes, it does look like PA is going to be hit with a charge for AMP. What's going on now is more of an issue of improper labeling, and to bypass drug-tests, at that. So, I don't know if stocking up is necessary, yet.

It would probably take some time, and media sensationalization, for it to be controlled. Then buy it up. Right now I only see minor discounts being offered on the web, no real blowouts as seen recently w/ superdrol and it's generics.

5. Ahh - the gamblin' game.

As a cheap ass, I love it!
    "When will the price drop to the lowest point before supply/demand/black market effects take over?"

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigSMokey
    So yes, it does look like PA is going to be hit with a charge for AMP.
    That's just made up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dmilhouse
    Sh1t I just want confirmation it is not a scheduled drug. Is that so hard to ask?

MH
    MY EDUCATED GUESS ABOUT THIS COMPOUND IS THAT IT'S METHOXY-TRENBOLONE WITH A METHYL GROUP(CH3) AT THE 19 POSITION. NANDROLONE AND TREN ARE 19-NOR COMPOUNDS MEANING THEY LACK THE CH3 METHYL GROUP IN THAT POSITION. I FIGURE IT IS MEGA TRN WITH THIS METHYL ADDED TO IT. THAT IS WHY THEY'RE CALLING IT TRIENOSTERONE BECAUSE IT IS SIMILAR TO TEST IN THIS REGARD BUT STILL HAVING THE 3 DOUBLE BONDS(TRIENE) LIKE TREN.
    IF I AM CORRECT, THIS DOSE IT WAY LOW. I CANT REALLY FEEL MUCH AT ALL AT THE RECOMENDED DOSE TAKEN BY ITSELF. COMPARE DECA TO TEST IN DOSAGE.THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN THE COMPOUNDS IS THE MISSING METHYL GROUP WITH SIMILAR DOSES BEING NECESSESARY, UP TO 1 GRAM A WEEK. I'VE USED TREN AT 150MG PER DAY. THE TST'S ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE ADDED METHYL AND OF COURSE THE METOXY ESTER AT TH 17 POSITION WHICH I BELIEVE HAS MORE TO DO WITH BIOAVAILABILITY THAN POTENCY OF THE MOLECULE. SO ONE COULD POSSIBLY NEED 50 - 150MG PER DAY?
    JUST MY 2 CENTS

8. Dude I dont know whats in them But Im so f****** jacked from them 6mg AD /M-TST 6mg AD / Tren. 2weeks in. No problems so far. Hey if you find something bad in them Holla !!!!!:dl:

9. Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead
    MY EDUCATED GUESS ABOUT THIS COMPOUND IS THAT IT'S METHOXY-TRENBOLONE WITH A METHYL GROUP(CH3) AT THE 19 POSITION. NANDROLONE AND TREN ARE 19-NOR COMPOUNDS MEANING THEY LACK THE CH3 METHYL GROUP IN THAT POSITION. I FIGURE IT IS MEGA TRN WITH THIS METHYL ADDED TO IT. THAT IS WHY THEY'RE CALLING IT TRIENOSTERONE BECAUSE IT IS SIMILAR TO TEST IN THIS REGARD BUT STILL HAVING THE 3 DOUBLE BONDS(TRIENE) LIKE TREN.
    Yes, this is the correct structure for TRN. As for TST, it is probably methoxytestosterone. We have not been told this for sure, however. The bottle gives a chemically meaningless (well, at least very ambiguous) 'trienosterone' designation.

As for legal reasons preventing the release of TST's formula, I cannot see why. This is because TRN is widely known, and admitted to be, methoxytrenbolone. So why should the methoxy derivative of testosterone be any scarrier (leagally, this is)? Testosterone and trenbolone are both equally illegal, am I right?

And I can 110% guarantee that the gov't. knows whats in TST (hell, Catlin probably has the f***** structure on the wall of his lab in poster form ) so again where are the legal fears coming from?

People at least have the right to know that this stuff is NOT a triene (tren isomer), as the bottle's nomenclature implies. Such a coumpound would be much riskier, as to unknown long-term effects, than methoxytestosterone.

And who needs another progestin when the whole point of you working out is this:chick:

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigSMokey
    Yes, this is the correct structure for TRN. As for TST, it is probably methoxytestosterone. We have not been told this for sure, however. The bottle gives a chemically meaningless (well, at least very ambiguous) 'trienosterone' designation.

As for legal reasons preventing the release of TST's formula, I cannot see why. This is because TRN is widely known, and admitted to be, methoxytrenbolone. So why should the methoxy derivative of testosterone be any scarrier (leagally, this is)? Testosterone and trenbolone are both equally illegal, am I right?

And I can 110% guarantee that the gov't. knows whats in TST (hell, Catlin probably has the f***** structure on the wall of his lab in poster form ) so again where are the legal fears coming from?

People at least have the right to know that this stuff is NOT a triene (tren isomer), as the bottle's nomenclature implies. Such a coumpound would be much riskier, as to unknown long-term effects, than methoxytestosterone.

And who needs another progestin when the whole point of you working out is this:chick:
    bigSMokey:

Good points Lad. I hope that you will be patient with me while I discuss some points of view for everyone to consider here and I will try to give you the answers you need at the end. (Yes, I am going to babble...sorry)

Interesting points of view I can agree with in part, and I am certain that most will not like the answers any more than when we opted to not market these items back in 2005...and still don't.

MTRN and MTST were designed by ALRI and are not listed in any prior research that I am aware of, or for that matter Vida. We worked with them for several years feeling rather proud to be able to present to OTC supplement users, what we felt at the time, were far superior products with safety profiles not matched by any other like-compounds of the time.

Problem was that anything of the PH nature became a serious media mania and political issue that has seriously harmed the entire supplement industry in the US and Europe. Just because no one here would agree with it does not make it go away.

Odd, seems that if the issue were that such items will harm our children that age limits that allow cigarettes and alcohol to assumed used responsibly would somehow not do so for a supplement.

Worse is that the media up-roar was based upon pro-athletes (whom are banned from using the products) were the basis for political intervention. Hmmm, assuming this ideal is correct, all males should be concerned about mandated castration due to the desire to prevent teen premarital sex.

Point is that the issue has nothing to do with those who are simply seeking better potential for results and are NOT among the few pro-athletes.

We never released MTST but did have a some units of MTRN make their way to the US market which we recalled for the above reasons. Sucks, but true.

The terms used to define structure are no less ambiguous than the generic terms androstenedione or Cissus.

There are two sides to the issue giving the type of structural info being discussed and it was the final reason ALRI removed itself from that part of the industry last year.

1) Giving the type of nomenclature that is being discussed would allow the knock offs to begin. I am sure most do not work for free or buy a house and let someone else sell it and keep the money after paying all the bills and do all the work to get it. But if so, please LMK as I would like to get all of the free houses others willingness to work for free allows.

As an example, there is a newer attempt at knocking off the old MTRN product by KS that is no where near correct. Hard to knock off what you do not know how to create yourself. Qualified people like Patrick Arnold and Dr. D "could" easily do so, but would not due to the mutual passion for innovation such minds share. As to Catlin, no doubt he does have the structures, there was no effort to protect anything from detection. Nothing illegal to consider.

2) if you create it, you get to name it. But not sure it really matters any more, at least to ALRI, as we are out of that area of the market totally to avoid all of the negative such issues brings. We are busy developing products that work and do not include the need to deal with Balco type issues. Innovation has not died, but the knock offs will need to go elsewhere.

Of course there will be one idiot who will jump into this forum sooner or later and either post "something shady" or argue something they know nothing about as usual, but for the really great people here at AM I hope this was of some help:

There is a valid point that should be answered here, no, TST had no progestin structural relationships. It also has no testosterone metabolites and is totally detectable.

TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea
    bigSMokey:

There is a valid point that should be answered here, no, TST had no progestin structural relationships. It also has no testosterone metabolites and is totally detectable.

TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death.
    Let the guessing begin! Wait,.. Wait.! All at once: On your mark,.... Get set,...........

Actually- I found that last part interesting for 2 reasons.
    -TST is not a progestin. (?)
    -so My knockoff TRN, of the Mega variety, isn't what the original formula of M-TRN was!!! Well, dont I feel stupid letting that one go on Ebay!

12. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Let the guessing begin! Wait,.. Wait.! All at once: On your mark,.... Get set,...........

Actually- I found that last part interesting for 2 reasons.
    -TST is not a progestin. (?)
    -so My knockoff TRN, of the Mega variety, isn't what the original formula of M-TRN was!!! Well, dont I feel stupid letting that one go on Ebay!

If you are refering to the GL product that was around at one time, it was correct.

13. Xtraflossy:

If the pic is you lad..looking good!

Keep it up.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea
    Xtraflossy:

If the pic is you lad..looking good!

Keep it up.
    It is. Thanks!

So, the GL TRN is the Exact same as the original? I always thought it was, unless I missinterpreted what you said.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea
    bigSMokey:

death.
    Could someone clue me in on what TST could possibly be then?

16. Well, its not a profestin,.. guess you have to guess on steroids that have no testosterone metabolites,....

IF you must know, I have seen the compound for sale by chemical comp[anies. An email to one of them asking a few sinple questions should yeild results

If I had to guess, I'd guess it's methyltestosterone / methoxytestosterone?. This would fill the requirements of not being a progestin, and not a metabolite of testosterone
    It's apparently hella androgenic, as Im breaking out left and right (observation really)- not that Id know -
    Word "on the street" supports this every once in a while, but is soon "proven" incorrect using more words that confuse me.

17. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    It is. Thanks!

So, the GL TRN is the Exact same as the original? I always thought it was, unless I missinterpreted what you said.

GL?

18. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    GL?
    Generic Labz

19. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    Generic Labz
    Thanks, my bad.

20. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    It is. Thanks!

That confused me too. I'm guessing that Author meant that it was authentic TRN (because I believe that GL got some of their raws from ALRI (but I'm just going on heresay)). Then again, I could be completely miscontruing what Author had said. Just my take on it though, hopefully Author will come back with a bit of clarification.

21. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    That confused me too. I'm guessing that Author meant that it was authentic TRN (because I believe that GL got some of their raws from ALRI (but I'm just going on heresay)). Then again, I could be completely miscontruing what Author had said. Just my take on it though, hopefully Author will come back with a bit of clarification.
    I believe that is the case: That GL and ALRI reached some sort of arrangement whereby GL was let into the secret of how to produce authentic TRN (they indicated this when they first announced the product).

22. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I believe that is the case: That GL and ALRI reached some sort of arrangement whereby GL was let into the secret of how to produce authentic TRN (they indicated this when they first announced the product).
    Correcto mondo !

23. now I'm wondering whats in Trenadrol. Certainly there is an overseas chemist thats whipping up the authentic TRN as well. whos to say that everyone isnt sourcing from overseas as opposed to making it themselves?

24. Man Im all screwed up now!!!! I have the 6mg trn. And you'll are saying its not the same as the other one. So WTF is it better or worse. I want the good S***. If I wanted crape I would have went to Muscle-Techs web site. Now Im wondering if its just the M-TST working.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Man Im all screwed up now!!!! I have the 6mg trn. And you'll are saying its not the same as the other one. So WTF is it better or worse. I want the good S***. If I wanted crape I would have went to Muscle-Techs web site. Now Im wondering if its just the M-TST working.
    No, if you have the Generic Labz TRN, then you are good to go! That is a legit product, the only legit TRN product! So if you have the GL stuff, it is the good S***!

26. I think he has the KiloSports version Swole. Which Author specifically said ("KS") was "bogus".

27. Man I have KS Aren't they a sponsor on this board. Thats how I heard about it. Well if its BS , The M-TST Is some Killer S***. Ok what would youll recomend. Im finishing M-TST/M-TRN. I was going to use IGF. Any suggestions. Please Help!!!!!
    Desperate Brother!!!!!

28. They aren't a sponsor.

What do you need help with?????

29. I want something to give the same results as tren. But I take drug test everymonth for probation. I just wasnt as hard as i was from tren. Im 33 its a little harder without being able to eat and train as hard as I used to b4 Katrina. Im so jammed up with work. But cant pass up the bucks. What do you think about my desire to try the IGF next or should I do something else. Im just getting my shape where I want. and I think I have alot of cortisal in my system. Dont understand I just never get as Lean In the abs.

30. Yo !!! I talked to youll the other day I was waiting on the 80mcg. Is it in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methoxy tst/ Mega trn and training
    By burymestanding in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. Methoxy tst/ Mega-trn cycle and prednisone
    By PlateStacker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. Methoxy TST/ Mega TRN log!!
    By anabolicandre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80