Recomp T3 with MDHT/EMAX/ProStan/SD or MD or MOHN

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
throughout the whole cycle, Ok so I'm running a recomp and want to run T3 and maybe LipidFX with the cycle. My cycle will start with emax weeks 1-5, MDHT for weeks 1-3, Prostan weeks 3-end of cycle, then either SD weeks 4-6 or MD weeks 4-7 or MOHN weeks 4-9 I'm not sure on the last part, but I'd like to run T3 and Lipid FX in the middle of the cycle, but I will still keep my protein around 400 g/ED and want to continue to gain muscle and lose fat, so please let me know if this would work good and what kind of dosage to run the two at. Also what you think about the SD/MD/MOHN dilema. Take a look at the attached spreadsheet, for what my plans look like. I am also running 25mg/ED of ATDas well as liver protectants and blood preassure supps. PCT is also figured out, bought, and in my cabinet. Its Dr.Ds recommendation along with retain.

Thanks
-WannaGro

Attachments

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Bumpin my own somebody please help me out 26 have look so far and no one wrote anything.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run the second option. except replace emax for sd at 20-30 depending on how you react. emax bloated me at 10mg.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Decide between gaining muscle or losing fat. You will have a hard time putting on LBM while on T3. It is very catabolic and the AAS are used to maintain muscle at best.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I started with the emax at 40 already because I like it at 40 and I don't bloat at all on it, and the plan is to put on a little muscle and then toss in the T3 in the middle at 25 and 50 mcg for 3 or 4 weeks. I would then end the T3 befor I would end the final anabolic. Depending on which one I run will kind of determine the length of time the T3 is ran for. Also any comments on running the lipidfx as well.

Thanks guys
-WannaGro