Post Cycle Support

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but as far as the 'puberty' thing, I have always been fine using one application of Old Spice in the morning and not smelling the rest of the day/night. I have to apply it 2-3 times a day now. I didn't even think anything of it, but I would smell really pungent after about 6 hours of normal activity. Like, I could smell the Old Spice, but I could also smell the B/O overpowering it... kinda gross, I know, but none-the-less... I will not jump to conclusions, but it is crazy.
    And this is a pefect illustration to my point: For all you young men out there DON'T SLEEP WITH DEAD HOOKERS! this is just one the unfortunate side effects. Why do you think I invented AXE body spray?
    Cheers!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

She wasn't dead when I hired her. She had a pulse.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.36%

She wasn't dead when I hired her. She had a pulse.

Good sense of humor, cheers. So many people in this world are too ****ing uptight.
    Legit answer to your question (don't remember if you are cycling or not) if you're on, it is due to higher levels of DHT, thereby affecting your sebaceaus (can't spell) glands.
    1-look at your diet, some things further aggravate this (high fat diet)
    2-perscription antipersperent(no really)
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.04%

After a 6 week suppressive oral cycle the PCS/Sustain PCT combo brought me back surprisingly fast. I will def. use this PCT again in place of a SERM.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Hmmm... 2skinny... lol... PCS can not potentially replace a SERM. It is a SERM.
    Taking a naturally occurring SERM is better than sucking on some syringe in hopes that the yucky, liquified breast cancer meds are doing more good than harm. Up to you my friend. Also, even if a double dose were required, that's 70 bucks vs. 70 bucks+ for toremifene, if you can even find it.

Decide for yourself. Toremifene is proving useful in the realm of breast cancer, but it's effects on some roid users dosing it to bounce their nuts back into spitting out some juices isn't really researched. We know from other board members that it has been useful for them.

Trans-resveratrol has also proven useful for boosting testosterone and although the research isn't fully there for it's SERM effects, neither is much research for other stuff that works. Resveratrol is ahead of it's time in the bodybuilding world. Give it time and research will be done.

I'm loving your posts FOG. I tried to give you reps but it said I had to spread some reputation around.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

Certain things lose efficacy over time, such as:

1. Tribulus
    2. Stinging Nettle Root
    3. Avena Sativa
    4. Long Jack

Other things can and have been used for extended durations and will maintain potency such as:

1. Resveratrol
    2. Icaarin
    3. Vitex

In my opinion, the Post Cycle Support formula can be used for extended durations and I will be undoubtably taking a 2 or 3 week break every 6 months from that and Drive (Drive also can be used for extended durations) and it would be beneficial to bridge the off period with a good tribulus/longjack/nettle/avena combo and run that for 4-6 weeks and phase back in Post Cycle Support and Drive 3 weeks in and by the time you discontinue your trib/longjack/nettle/avena combo, the PCS and Drive will be kicking in full force.

Hey Force of Green, what does the Drive do exactly? I've been researching it a bit and can't decide whether to add it to a stack I'm planning...
  7. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.07%

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    so you really don't believe it is necessary to megadose it? I had planned on running a bottle for 3weeks as part of my post cycle therapy, at 8caps/6caps/4caps, just to be on the safe side as this would be the first use of tran-resv. instead of torem (i have a second bottle just in case). I actually have high hopes for this product and my upcoming post cycle therapy (post cycle therapy, 6-oxo, DTH, lean xtreme)
    Necessary? Prob not. Worth trying out? Yeah Your plan actually looks quite interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing your results if you do this. let us know.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Necessary? Prob not. Worth trying out? Yeah Your plan actually looks quite interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing your results if you do this. let us know.
    If you don't see a potential issue, then I will definitely give it a try. thanks
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by molotov;
    ... what does the Drive do exactly? I've been researching it a bit and can't decide whether to add it to a stack I'm planning...
    Drive is a potent performance-enhancing blend of Icariin, Forslean (a patented brand of Forskolin), Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chinenses), Naringin, and Cordyceps. With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance and strength, pronounced improvements in recovery time, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.

Stacked with RPM, the combined effects are simply phenomenal!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but as far as the 'puberty' thing, I have always been fine using one application of Old Spice in the morning and not smelling the rest of the day/night. I have to apply it 2-3 times a day now. I didn't even think anything of it, but I would smell really pungent after about 6 hours of normal activity. Like, I could smell the Old Spice, but I could also smell the B/O overpowering it... kinda gross, I know, but none-the-less... I will not jump to conclusions, but it is crazy.
    You are not the first to say they have had this reaction when using POST Cycle Support saying they have increased testosterone production causing the BO smell.

As you say don't want to jump to conclusions, but it is interesting.

I have noticed the same thing with POST Cycle Support myself. My wife has noticed things also but it was NOT the odor it was ahh umm well it is personal :bruce3:

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Jan here you go all laid out for you, and please don't post anymore links like you did before, that is a quick way to make enemies on a new board.

Week 1 Cycle Support

Week 2 - 4 Epistane and Cycle Support

Week 5 - 9 POST Cycle Support

CROWLER
    Crowler,

I've been trying to read up on PCS as an effective replacement for traditional SERMs. I think you've mentioned in several of the threads that you are pulsing EPI and will be doing just PCS as your PCT. Couple of questions for a noob if you don't mind:

1. Would adding an AI (Hyperdrol X2) into the PCT with PCS be effective and if so, should it be dosed in a typical inverse fashion (ie ramp down PCS and ramp up HX2 over the 4 weeks)?

2. I've noticed that Dr. D advises against Milk Thistle while pulsing EPI, so would taking cycle support only on off days be more effective?

Thanks.
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Hello rjnidaho,

Thank you for the post. I probably am not going to help much with your questions.

1. I am sorry I have not researched the ingredients in Hyperdrol X2 to give an educated answer.

2. I think that probably is a better question for Dr D as he is the one who you say suggested that.

What I am doing and have been very happy with the results so far.

Pulse Epi for 8 weeks.

Cycle Support every day throughout.

POST Cycle Support on the days I do NOT take the Epi.

Post Cycle Support every day for a month when the Epi is finished.

Weeks 1 - 8 Epi on Workout Days (3 days/week for me)

Weeks 1 - 12 Cycle Support

Weeks 1 - 8 POST Cycle Support on NON-Workout days(4 days/week for me)

Weeks 9 - 12 POST Cycle Support every day as directed on the label

CROWLER
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Any negative sides?

Hello rjnidaho,

Thank you for the post. I probably am not going to help much with your questions.

1. I am sorry I have not researched the ingredients in Hyperdrol X2 to give an educated answer.

2. I think that probably is a better question for Dr D as he is the one who you say suggested that.

What I am doing and have been very happy with the results so far.

Pulse Epi for 8 weeks.

Cycle Support every day throughout.

POST Cycle Support on the days I do NOT take the Epi.

Post Cycle Support every day for a month when the Epi is finished.

Weeks 1 - 8 Epi on Workout Days (3 days/week for me)

Weeks 1 - 12 Cycle Support

Weeks 1 - 8 POST Cycle Support on NON-Workout days(4 days/week for me)

Weeks 9 - 12 POST Cycle Support every day as directed on the label

CROWLER
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Thanks for the post.

No negative sides as of yet.

CROWLER
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.62%

Hello Everyone-

I've only been taking 1-2 PCS pills per day and I'm certainly seeing results! Libido is sky high and my back has been breaking out with acne. At 42, I wake up with morning wood

I did an EPI pulse cycle that ended 2 months ago and started on PCS right afterwards. It took about 3 weeks then things kicked in.

I'm currently taking a bit of a break from heavy lifting, 2-3 days of light total body workouts per week while I care for a bum shoulder. Once this is feels good (January?), I look forward to the gains from heavy lifting again. I certainly like PCS as an everyday supplement for me!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Hello Everyone-

I've only been taking 1-2 PCS pills per day and I'm certainly seeing results! Libido is sky high and my back has been breaking out with acne. At 42, I wake up with morning wood

I did an EPI pulse cycle that ended 2 months ago and started on PCS right afterwards. It took about 3 weeks then things kicked in.
    edvanp,

Glad to hear it's working well for you. I'm the same age and am looking to do an EPI pulse in Feb. How did yours go? What were your dosages, cycle length, gains , sides, etc... This will be my first cycle, so the insight of others is very helpful to me right now. Thanks.

rj
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.62%

rjnidaho-

The pulse cycle worked great for me and I would recommend it. It's the one and only cycle I've done and it went well, little side effects. Here is the link to my log:

Epithin-E Pulse by Edvanp
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

rjnidaho-

The pulse cycle worked great for me and I would recommend it. It's the one and only cycle I've done and it went well, little side effects. Here is the link to my log:

Epithin-E Pulse by Edvanp
    Ed,

I read your log - excellent results. Were 6-Oxo and cissus-drol the only things you took for your PCT? My biggest fear is gyno and obtaining a traditional SERM is just not in the cards for me. I'll be using Post Cycle Support on off days and as PCT and hope it does the trick.

rj
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.62%

Yes, I had very little issues, problems or shutdown while on the pulse cycle. When the 6-oxo & cissus drol were done, I started using the Post Cycle Support. I really haven't lost much weight/muscle mass since then either.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Yes, I had very little issues, problems or shutdown while on the pulse cycle. When the 6-oxo & cissus drol were done, I started using the Post Cycle Support. I really haven't lost much weight/muscle mass since then either.

Ed,

Very cool. Thanks for all the info, it makes my decisions much easier. What part of Michigan? I spent a few years in the Bridgeman area about 10 years ago. Miss the easy access to Chicago.

rj
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.98%

Hello Molotov,

Thank you for your question. Many people are stacking this with Sustain for post cycle therapy. As to if it can be taken instead of a SERM, Trans resveratrol actual is a SERM. I wouldn't use it instead of a SERM with a harsh cycle. Depends upon what you are using in your cycle.

CROWLER
    Bearmeet could you say where you got your info?

You say you are suppose to have a prescription but if you have a SERM you are ok??

I have been told directly from Rick Collens (the atty who wrote the bible on steriod laws) via telephone, that it is indeed illegal to posses research chems including SERMS no matter WHAT you say you are using them for.
    To me you are playing with fire ordering and possessing research chems especially after the recent raids on the companies which sell them.

This is EXACTLY the reason I asked The Sinner to formulate POST Cycle Support for a legal alternative. We have prohormones which are legal alternatives to steroids so why not post cycle therapy also.

CROWLER
    Ok, if you say it is illegal to posess a SERM, then how is it that you say TRANS RESVERATROL is a SERM and it is in the cycle support and it's ok here? I dont understand and I also am looking into this because I want to stay "legal" but need something to use after cycles of PH's like Halovar, E-Pol and Recycle and maybe epi.
    No disrepect intended, I am just trying to figure this stuff out so as not to destroy my body.

37 yrs old, 197 lbs, training several years, with a purpose for past two years

atnartist
    Last edited by atnartist; 12-06-2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: needed to add another quote
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.7%

so am i good with an atd 75-50-50-25-25 and PCS for a havoc 20-20-30-30 cycle?
  23. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Ok, if you say it is illegal to posess a SERM, then how is it that you say TRANS RESVERATROL is a SERM and it is in the cycle support and it's ok here? I dont understand and I also am looking into this because I want to stay "legal" but need something to use after cycles of PH's like Halovar, E-Pol and Recycle and maybe epi.
    No disrepect intended, I am just trying to figure this stuff out so as not to destroy my body.

37 yrs old, 197 lbs, training several years, with a purpose for past two years

atnartist
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I just saw this today. We were talking about research chems when I talked about them as being illegal.

Thanks

CROWLER
  24. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Musclefever View Post
    so am i good with an atd 75-50-50-25-25 and PCS for a havoc 20-20-30-30 cycle?
    I am using POST Cycle Support currently for an Epistane pulse cycle and we have reports from customers using just POST Cycle Support for their regular 4 week Havoc and Epistane cycles.

CROWLER
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.98%

thanks for getting back to me, I almost forgot about this thread. So, cycle support what you would recomend? I mean I ask because I have been looking at the research chems also but would like something that I could actually "talk" to someone about rather than experiment on myself.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    rather than experiment on myself.
    That's the most exciting part!
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.84%

I am going to try cycle support after my current Superdrol Mtrn cycle.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    I am going to try cycle support after my current Superdrol Mtrn cycle.
    Are you logging that somewhere? just wondering as its an interesting combo
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

i have been shut down for about a year and just finished a bottle. im now back to normal...stuff is good
  30. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.84%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Are you logging that somewhere? just wondering as its an interesting combo
    Nope, Ya want me to?
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

it would be nice. should be a lot of lean mass, and a lot of added strength. What are you dosing them at?
  32. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.84%

Running Superdrol 30mg each day in 3-10mg doses, MTRN- 6mgs 1.5 mgs 4 times a day. Been on Superdrol 3 weeks so far, MTRN 1 week. Will run MTRN for 3 weeks, Superdrol for 7 weeks. Already up 5lbs lean mass and strength is up, I'm really liking it.
  33. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i have been shut down for about a year and just finished a bottle. im now back to normal...stuff is good
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  34. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Running Superdrol 30mg each day in 3-10mg doses, MTRN- 6mgs 1.5 mgs 4 times a day. Been on Superdrol 3 weeks so far, MTRN 1 week. Will run MTRN for 3 weeks, Superdrol for 7 weeks. Already up 5lbs lean mass and strength is up, I'm really liking it.
    Please tell me you're not running superdrol for 7 weeks!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  35. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.84%

Yes, I am running Superdrol for 7 weeks, I've run it 3 other times at this dosage for 8 weeks. I've also run M1T at 30mgs for 8 weeks. I use all the support and pct items needed, I've had blood work done before, during and after cycle and everything has been fine each time. I am not telling anyone else to do this but for me it works. I tend to only see gains at the 30mg range and the effects really don't hit untill week 3 and I like to keep the gain and strength ride going.
  36. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Yes, I am running Superdrol for 7 weeks, I've run it 3 other times at this dosage for 8 weeks. I've also run M1T at 30mgs for 8 weeks. I use all the support and post cycle therapy items needed, I've had blood work done before, during and after cycle and everything has been fine each time. I am not telling anyone else to do this but for me it works. I tend to only see gains at the 30mg range and the effects really don't hit untill week 3 and I like to keep the gain and strength ride going.
    clone,or the AX stuff?
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.84%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    clone,or the AX stuff?
    Original DS Stuff and MethylDX3. I just finished what I had Left of the Original at the 3 week point , now it will be the MethylDX3 for the last 4 weeks. I've used both before and the Methyl DX3 is the same thing, very good product. I picked up the DX3 for like $14 awhile back!
  38. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Original DS Stuff and MethylDX3. I just finished what I had Left of the Original at the 3 week point , now it will be the MethylDX3 for the last 4 weeks. I've used both before and the Methyl DX3 is the same thing, very good product. I picked up the DX3 for like $14 awhile back!
    Yea I remember that sale. I have a 1/2 used bottle of dx3 and I swear it smells like rubbing alcohol.....kinda creeps me out. I did a few m1t cycles but nothing that insane. I responded very well to 10mg. I still have some, but scared to use it now that I know better..
  39. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.84%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yea I remember that sale. I have a 1/2 used bottle of dx3 and I swear it smells like rubbing alcohol.....kinda creeps me out. I did a few m1t cycles but nothing that insane. I responded very well to 10mg. I still have some, but scared to use it now that I know better..
    I used all my M1T up and this is the last of my other hormones. I will probably buy a couple more bottles of DX3, even at $34 it's a deal. Been curious on Mass tabs also. Will probably pick up some Epistane also. Ran Havoc and also Genera's, both good products.
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

my liver quivered reading 8 weeks of superdrol I had pondered doing a double pulse, 20mg superdrol/6mg mega-trn workout days only. Maybe as I get close to the summer. I still need to work out a PCT plan I can do if I have to fly a couple times during PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Support now at the Board Store
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
  2. POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM
  3. POST Cycle Support is coming
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 28