Post Cycle Support

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be using PCT alone starting next week after my Superdrol/Mtrn cycle.

RoidGracie

Cool, was it a pulse or straight cycle and how long was it if you don't mind? Hope it turns out well for you, Superdrol and Mtrn are not an option for me, can't see taking the risks when all I need are 10 to 15 pounds over the course of a year or more then I'll be at the top weight I'd ever want to lug around and roll around on the mat.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Straight cycle.I'm on week 7 of week 8 of Superdrol 30 mg ed, I threw the Mtrn in there from week 2 through 6 -6mg ed. Up 13 lbs

RoidGracie

You just doing the 2/2 (am/pm)? Subbed to see how it turns out,hopefully very well.

nottus

nottus

Awards
any harm

Is there any harm in using post cycle support and activate extreme following a 4 week superdrol cycle. I dont have any shrinkage or loss of libido and do't really feel "shut down" can there be more harm than good by drastically lowering or getting rid of estrogen if your nor truly shut down? Basically im asking how much pct is too much if there is such a thing?

zachconley123

Awards
BIGT405, what doses did u run on the pheraplex and PCS because i was thinking about doing the same...and what were your gains like???

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Post-Cycle to be taken with or without food?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Post-Cycle to be taken with or without food?
I generally prefer to take it without. Yet, it may not make a difference in terms of absorption, if taken with food, because Piperidine, also a nutrient-absorption enhancer, can promote macro-nutrient absorption in addition to enhancing bioavailability of the compounds in Post Cycle Support.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I generally prefer to take it without. Yet, it may not make a difference in terms of absorption, if taken with food, because Piperidine, also a nutrient-absorption enhancer, can promote macro-nutrient absorption in addition to enhancing bioavailability of the compounds in Post Cycle Support.
How are you liking your PCS so far SM?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you liking your PCS so far SM?
I absolutely feel great on it, although I am doing half-a-dose (2 capsules) per day. For its health benefits. I always add 100mg of Grape Seed Extract and 250mg EGCG (Green Tea Extract) to that dose, to introduce even more polyphenols to the mix, thus potentiating the overall synergy of the blend. I am going to run Post Cycle Support like this for a long, long, time :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 'with or without food' answers are a bit ambiguous. Anyone got a solid answer. That means an answer without both a yes and no in it. :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With food is my vote. It will slow initial absorption, which should extend time in plasma

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight cycle.I'm on week 7 of week 8 of Superdrol 30 mg ed, I threw the Mtrn in there from week 2 through 6 -6mg ed. Up 13 lbs

Wow!. Unless I'm mistaken you are saying an 8 week SD cycle at 30 a day with 6mg of another oral product I have never heard of.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow!. Unless I'm mistaken you are saying an 8 week superdrol cycle at 30 a day with 6mg of another oral product I have never heard of.
You never heard of MethoxyTrn by ALRI? Yes, 30mgs is what I personally need for Superdrol to be efffective for me. All my cycles are 6 to 8 weeks.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
The 'with or without food' answers are a bit ambiguous. Anyone got a solid answer. That means an answer without both a yes and no in it. :p
uuhh, yes and no ;)

Seriously though, I dont think it matters. I had great results running it standalone and in the mornings I had it with food and at night without simply cause that was my normal feeding times.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What do you guys think of PCS for a 1-AD Cycle???? Is that strong enough since 1-ad is not very suppressive...?

Diamonite

Diamonite

Awards
what about an m-drol cycle.

10/20/20

with the goods (cycle support, creatine during pct)

and ONLY PCS for a SERM.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the Cycle Support during the cycle too...I would even go as far to start it at half doses two weeks before the cycle.

Some bulk taurine would be nice for this cycle too. Back pumps suck on superdrol and tarurine mixes very easily in anything without ruining the taste.

Last edited:
Diamonite

Diamonite

Awards
my mistake.

the cycle support is going to be front loaded for sure.

i have a high carb diet and take my vitamins and efas and bcaas.

thanks for the taurine input. where would be a good place to find that bulk?

so you really think i can keep a substantial amount of my gains and reduce the chance of ***** tits enough to call this okay?

i will keep a very detailed log if i decide to.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get my bulk taurine at Nutarplanet.

I honestly haven't tried the POST Cycle Support after a cycle yet, so I have no experience with that. I have taken superdrol before and I didn't have any signs of gyno nor did I experience delayed gyno (and I used a method that was accepted at the time, but now many look back and blame for delayed gyno).

I would suggest cutting down in body fat as much as possible if you don't feel comfortable obtaining or using a SERM (and I would use PCS as an OTC SERM). There have been studies that show adipose tissue can cause androgens to aromatize. I would also look into other OTC options to just have in hand in case gyno is suspected. Anybody know if something like formestane can be used for gyno? I've never had this problem before, so my knowledge on gyno is admittedly vague.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
formestane frequently gets used that way, but rarely on cycle with superdrol unless gyno symptoms crop up. I don't know many people who have gyno symptoms during the superdrol cycle tho.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking during or even after, but only if gyno was rearing its ugly head!

Thanks Easy!

nottus

nottus

Awards
I just finished a 4 week cycle of 10mg superdrol/ 25mg halodrol per day. I put on 14 pounds and had a great run. I am now on day 6 of my pct. I am using post cycle support I am using 4 capsules per day as well as 4 caps of activate xtreme as well as cycle support and lean extreme 2 per day. I am as of yesterday starting to feel a little sore on my left breast nothing major but for sure noticeable. So i am not really sold on pcs as of yet I am waiting to see if this soreness keeps up. So is that gyno or just if you get a hard lump? Anything to worry about yet?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with something aromatizable like 4ad, it does make sense to use formestane on cycle

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm 9 days in using 2 caps twice a day after an 8 week Superdrol/Mtrn cycle. My mood is improved , libido is coming back slightly. So far so good. I will stick with the recommended dosage this time. Next time I will double it as I like to experiment.:D

illj23

Awards
My PCT should be here on Friday!!! PCT BY ANABOLIC iNNAOVATIONS!!
GOOD PLAN

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would run the Cycle Support during the cycle too...I would even go as far to start it at half doses two weeks before the cycle.

Some bulk taurine would be nice for this cycle too. Back pumps suck on superdrol and tarurine mixes very easily in anything without ruining the taste.
is there any benefit or disadvantage to running PCS while on cycle? (I'm going to be running either superdrol or phera plex)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I THINK it helps reduce suppression. Its more my personal theory than really well backed. It seems to raise LH, which at the very least helps avoid testicle hypertrophy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crowler ran it during a pulse and loved it. In theory I would think it would help fight lethargy while on a superdrol cycle...to add to what Easy said.

From the write up of PCS:
Trans-Resveratrol
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed:
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

RoidGracie

I'm sure it has a more beneficial effect for a pulse than a straight cycle though. I wonder if it might actually hinder recovery to use while on for a straight cycle. I look at it like this, finish the cycle and then bam, post cycle therapy, now a shock to get the test flowing again and the cortisol levels lowered. I wonder if using while on might diminish that effect, just speculating. I mean, if you are suppressed, and more pro-hormones are coming in each day, after day, I wonder if any kind of test booster or a test-booster/light serm like PCS is going to help at all, especially for a cycle using a compound that does not aromatize and produce increased E levels.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been using for almost two weeks now and I am liking it. Libido is good and the mood effects are vey noticible. I really felt like crap at the end of my cycle and this has really helped. Strength is staying from cycle, have lost 3 lbs since end of cycle ,mostly water weight.

RoidGracie

I'm a believer post cycle, just don't think I'll try on cycle if it's not a pulse cycle, which I've decided not to do after all.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Been using for almost two weeks now and I am liking it. Libido is good and the mood effects are vey noticible. I really felt like crap at the end of my cycle and this has really helped. Strength is staying from cycle, have lost 3 lbs since end of cycle ,mostly water weight.
Great to hear! Please continue to keep us updated.

Diamonite

Diamonite

Awards
I've decided I am not comfortable with running just PCS for a SERM in a superdrol cycle. I am picking up some Havoc and will log and run PCS then. This should be around mid summer.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards

I apologize for briefly getting a bit off-topic but I've seen back/calf pumps from superdrol mentioned several times. What causes this? Is there any need for alarm at it or is it just uncomfortable?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've decided I am not comfortable with running just PCS for a SERM in a superdrol cycle. I am picking up some Havoc and will log and run PCS then. This should be around mid summer.
Thats probably a wise decision. :)

Be sure to keep us updated on your cycles!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize for briefly getting a bit off-topic but I've seen back/calf pumps from superdrol mentioned several times. What causes this? Is there any need for alarm at it or is it just uncomfortable?
Nothing to be alarmed by, just uncomfortable at times. I got them from just 10mg of the original superdrol.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if the resveratrol in PCS is a SERM, is it liver toxic?...sorry if this is a dumb question but I seem to remember that both Nolva and Clomid (arguably the most commonly used SERMS in PCT) are hepatoxic...this is why I ask.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No indeed. Infact is also a anti-oxidant. It is the good stuff in wine :) Well other people might say the getting intoxicated is the good stuff in wine lol

CROWLER

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No indeed. Infact is also a anti-oxidant. It is the good stuff in wine :) Well other people might say the getting intoxicated is the good stuff in wine lol

CROWLER
That's the answer I was hoping for! I plan on using Post Cycle Support following my upcoming epi cycle in April. I will be using it in place of a more traditional SERM and stacking it with AX Retain (original) and Cycle Support ofcourse. Also wanted to use DS' ActivaTe Extreme but not sure if that's a good idea as it contains Icarrin as well. Is there such thing as "too much Icarrin"?

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm on a Superdrol and Tren cycle right now, on my second week. For PCT i'm using a SERM(nolvadex) but will also be taking cycle support(to help liver and cholesterol levels recover) and post cycle support along with it. Your products look very good and I've seen nothing but positive reviews, hopefully it works out well.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm on a Superdrol and Tren cycle right now, on my second week. For post cycle therapy i'm using a SERM(nolvadex) but will also be taking cycle support(to help liver and cholesterol levels recover) and post cycle support along with it. Your products look very good and I've seen nothing but positive reviews, hopefully it works out well.
Awesome! Best of luck with the rest of your cycle. Make sure to give us your thoughts on Post cycle support when your done. Thanks for your business!!

RoidGracie

Do you think Life Support is an adequate substitute for cycle support both on cycle and used in conjunction with Post Cycle Support in post cycle or would a few other anciliaries have to be added in the mix post cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
life support is cycle support, just capped and at half dose