Post Cycle Support

RoidGracie

I know Easy, but I was wondering if that lower dose would be sufficient....

RoidGracie

I had no idea about all the ALRI drama....personal choice for me and Restore is out the window now, in the garbage, that's scary stuff. Now it's PCS, Life Support, Advanced PCT

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had no idea about all the ALRI drama....personal choice for me and Restore is out the window now, in the garbage, that's scary stuff. Now it's PCS, Life Support, Advanced post cycle therapy
Can you please elaborate on the "scary stuff" comment with respect to ALRI?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Easy, but I was wondering if that lower dose would be sufficient....
well, thats iffy. depends more on you. using cycle support my blood pressure barely went up on a full cycle of superdrol (10 at highest), and actually ended up below my starting numbers by the end. hard to say whether life support would be enough or not, depends on how prone you are to those things bothering you

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
well, thats iffy. depends more on you. using cycle support my blood pressure barely went up on a full cycle of superdrol (10 at highest), and actually ended up below my starting numbers by the end. hard to say whether life support would be enough or not, depends on how prone you are to those things bothering you
I agree with EasyE. I would only do this if i was able to get blood work and stuff done mid cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Do you think Life Support is an adequate substitute for cycle support both on cycle and used in conjunction with Post Cycle Support in post cycle or would a few other anciliaries have to be added in the mix post cycle.
Life Support is half the dosage of Cycle Support so if you want to use it just double the recommended dose.

CROWLER

RoidGracie

AlRI, or ALR industries.....I'll only elaborate enough to say I've read quite a bit back and forth to make me question the safety of the products I had been using, in regards to what might actually be in the bottle. It was a personal choice, and since our health is the most important thing, I thought I'd have to be foolish to just ignore what I was seeing/reading. I didn't see responses satisfactory enough to alleviate the concerns I had.

bananaman

Awards
Post Cycle Support and Restore?

Would it be bad to run ALRI Restore with Post Cycle Support for PCT along with Sustain?

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I think the idea is that AI's are bad in any form. I liked the Restore. I stacked it with BSN's Axis HT and my libido went through the roof but I did not have my testosterone checked at that time. What happens is the Restore works against itself I think. Your body needs to keep the estrogen levels in check with the testosterone levels so when the Restore is trying to raise them the AI factore in it is trying to lower the estrogen which your body needs to raise to keep our hormones at the proper ratios. That is why serms are good to raise natural test levels because they raise the good estrogen (that which does not grow tits) so your body will start producing testosterone again in order to regulate the hormone ratios again. I hope that made sense but that is what I have understood it to be. I must admit that I have two and a half bottles of the Restore left and haven't decieded what I am going to do with it. It might be up for sale or trade.

bananaman

Awards
I think the idea is that AI's are bad in any form. I liked the Restore. I stacked it with BSN's Axis HT and my libido went through the roof but I did not have my testosterone checked at that time. What happens is the Restore works against itself I think. Your body needs to keep the estrogen levels in check with the testosterone levels so when the Restore is trying to raise them the AI factore in it is trying to lower the estrogen which your body needs to raise to keep our hormones at the proper ratios. That is why serms are good to raise natural test levels because they raise the good estrogen (that which does not grow tits) so your body will start producing testosterone again in order to regulate the hormone ratios again. I hope that made sense but that is what I have understood it to be. I must admit that I have two and a half bottles of the Restore left and haven't decieded what I am going to do with it. It might be up for sale or trade.

Your explanation makes sense.. Restore along with Sustain & PCS is probably not a great idea..

RoidGracie

You're taking the Restore for the 6-bromo right? what if what you were taking actually led to further suppression, or potentially wasn't even what you thought you were taking...hypothetically speaking of course. You might want to read around.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will be starting my 4th week using PCT as a standalone (I take Milk thistle and NAC during and after evrey cycle also)after my Superdrol/MTRN cycle. I feel great, libido is good, no sides. I will be doing Novedex XT my last 4 weeks post cycle. My last 3 Superdrol cycles I used Novedex Xt as a Standalone and have recovered fine, I actually gained some strength on it but I didn't feel as good on it as I do while on PCT. Next time around I'm going to use PCT and NovedexXT together to take advantage of both of their strengths..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think Life Support is an adequate substitute for cycle support both on cycle and used in conjunction with Post Cycle Support in post cycle or would a few other anciliaries have to be added in the mix post cycle.
This would really depend on what you are running for your cycle and how you are running your cycle. On a pulse or while using a less mild PH you might be able to get away with one scoop of Cycle Support per day (or regular dose of Life Support). I would definitely make sure to listen to my body and do self checks of things like bp and anything else that could be measured while on cycle though.

life support is cycle support, just capped and at half dose
Easy is the ****!

Would it be bad to run ALRI Restore with Post Cycle Support for post cycle therapy along with Sustain?
POST Cycle Support and Sustain would be pretty solid IMO. Whether or not you choose to run an aromatase inhibitor is your option. The idea of including one in PCS was thrown around, but it was ultimately left out so as to keep the product a little more versatile. Some guys believe aromatase inhibitors don't belong in pct, some prefer the inverse method, and some just taper it down through pct. I would just research the topic and then do it the way that makes the most sense to me.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
After having next to zero libido for about a month on superdrol and a tren-product i've got it back after about a week on PCS. Great product guys.

RoidGracie

My current cycle is H-Drol, 1 week in now. Life Support taken 2xED at 3 caps each dose. On top, throwing in a Perfect Cycle Liver and a NOW Hawthorne just to bump up the level from the Life Support. Post cyle will be PCS/Advanced PCT/Life Support...if I need anymore than this for H-Drol, I'm done with all clones and going back completely natural, I see some cycles that are just crazy with all the anciliaries.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I have been using cycle support and a stack of h-drol and popadrol and truly have not hardly seen the benefits of where I used a halo stack before and I can't help but wonder if the cycle support isn't cleaning me out before the ph's have a full effect. It has been so lacking that I am actually on my sixth week and going into the seventh to finish of what I have and I am truly dissapointed with the cycle. My diet is right, my training is right and the only thing different is I have added the cycle support to the mix. Oh, also the h-drol is a different brand since I usually use halovar from puris labs but used the h-drol because it came in 25 mg tabs so after two weeks I upped the doses from 60 mg of popadrol to 90 and from 50 mg of h-drol to 75. Any feedback from related experiences would be cool, cause I feel like I just wasted my money and can't wait to get back on the no-xplode, nitrix and cell mass with some axis ht.

RoidGracie

I can't imagine that the damage you would be fighting off with the Cycle Support would be "noticable". I think if it got to that point, it would be somewhat serious. As far as the lack of gains this cycle, if you are dosing the cycle support at least 4 hours(an arbitrary number) from the "ph" doses, I've got doubts this would be impairing gains. Since you say these are 25 mg tabs, my guess it is Fast Action H-Drol?? With those dosages, you should be getting something, unless you didn't wait long enough between cycles maybe (don't know how long you waited though). Seems to be a few possible scenarios here, but I hear ya, I'd be wondering about the addition of the Cycle Support seem everything else is in order. I just don't know that it is physically possible for it to stop gains you might otherwise receive.

bancemillstone

Awards
just curious about the whole csupport "clearing out" post by atnartist. i usually train at 11am. would taking the csupport a few(2-3) hrs before dosing the epi be counterproductive. i havent seen that info anywhere yet and if so what should the time frame be for dosage?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I took the Cycle Support 1 scoop AM, 1 scoop PM and my Epi 1 hour before my workout which was different times different days.

Results where great.

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
just curious about the whole csupport "clearing out" post by atnartist. i usually train at 11am. would taking the csupport a few(2-3) hrs before dosing the epi be counterproductive. i havent seen that info anywhere yet and if so what should the time frame be for dosage?

I've ran several PP and Epi cycles where i took CS with the PH and a few hours after the PH, and honestly did not notice any difference. The post mentioned earlier sounds more like and issue with the quality of H-Drol than a problem with absorption.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Funny I was telling someone else about this earlier today and I really think it was the H-drol. I am still using the cycle support because a good flushing is always good. I don't know if using it a few hours before will have the same effect. I tried to use mine at about four hours later sometimes three hours but that was what was recomeded to me. I had three months between cycles. I will say that I did have a little bit of a hard time with the libido finishing the cycle. I ran AN Drive and Post Cycle Support with Tormifene following and it was slow going until I added in the Axis HT and that surely primed the pump then. I really like the AN Drive as I feel some real solidness to my muscles after starting it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm just now into my 3rd week PCT of a havoc/propadrol stack. I decided to go with the PCS by AI. along with a test booster, and cortisol blocker. I gained 17 lbs. while on cycle and I have not lost a lb in 14days. I've actually been staying steady and even fluctuating +1 back and forth. During the night of my 7th day, of PCT, my boys were back and I have felt great. my libido has been great, strength has staid steady, and of course no sides. This was my first time to use PCS, and i've run many orals before. some similar and some more harsh, i've always used a SERM. I honestly feel that they (from my 10 year experience) are only necessary for more suppressive compounds and anytime i use an h-drol or epi run etc..., i will be taking PCS as my main PCT. even if i were to take down dbol test and equi. i would still include it in my PCT.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been using cycle support and a stack of h-drol and popadrol and truly have not hardly seen the benefits of where I used a halo stack before and I can't help but wonder if the cycle support isn't cleaning me out before the ph's have a full effect. It has been so lacking that I am actually on my sixth week and going into the seventh to finish of what I have and I am truly dissapointed with the cycle. My diet is right, my training is right and the only thing different is I have added the cycle support to the mix. Oh, also the h-drol is a different brand since I usually use halovar from puris labs but used the h-drol because it came in 25 mg tabs so after two weeks I upped the doses from 60 mg of popadrol to 90 and from 50 mg of h-drol to 75. Any feedback from related experiences would be cool, cause I feel like I just wasted my money and can't wait to get back on the no-xplode, nitrix and cell mass with some axis ht.
Yeah, I can understand your confusion. there are a couple of things that could be the problem. 1. a companies reliability and if it is dosed as strong as the other same compound you took. 2nd. Usually if a person is taking a substance new to their body they get better results the first time around, your body's receptors will respond better therefore making for better gains. 3rd. normal daily health things - diet could be different, stress levels could be up, lack of sleep.
I'm pretty sure that the engredients listed on cycle support, perfect cycle, or any liver care supps wont interfere with taking PS/PH/AS. I mean that's what they are used for. also did you take propadrol with your last stack of h-drol. I've read alot of different opinions on propadrol. I did just get off a havoc/prop. stack any I loved them together, although i've never ran them solo, so i can't tell exactly what benefits propadrol gave me. I dare not doubt the havoc.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just now into my 3rd week PCT of a havoc/propadrol stack. I decided to go with the PCS by AI. along with a test booster, and cortisol blocker. I gained 17 lbs. while on cycle and I have not lost a lb in 14days. I've actually been staying steady and even fluctuating +1 back and forth. During the night of my 7th day, of PCT, my boys were back and I have felt great. my libido has been great, strength has staid steady, and of course no sides. This was my first time to use PCS, and i've run many orals before. some similar and some more harsh, i've always used a SERM. I honestly feel that they (from my 10 year experience) are only necessary for more suppressive compounds and anytime i use an h-drol or epi run etc..., i will be taking PCS as my main PCT. even if i were to take down dbol test and equi. i would still include it in my PCT.
Great post. Glad POST Cycle Support worked for you and thanks for taking the time to share that.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
After having next to zero libido for about a month on superdrol and a tren-product i've got it back after about a week on PCS. Great product guys.
Green Tempo, good to see some more green on the board.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I can't see how this substance or any support for you while on cycle can interfere with you while on a cycle. I've woke up late plenty of times and have had to play pill catchup day.:drunk: As a matter of fact. I dosed my havoc out evenly through out the day. i didn't do it right before or right after my workout. I worked out at 12:30. I took my cycle support @ 7am and my havoc @ 8am. sometimes i took them back to back. then midday havoc. then around 6pm and 7pm for my liver support and my havoc.

bancemillstone

Awards
bravo, did you get blood work done. ive been throwing around the idea of adding the propadrol with my epi but havent really read if it will signifigantly effect shutdown. i would really like to be able to do a otc pct, but im not taking any chances this time. your resulting 17 lbs does have me excited. good job

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get bloodwork done at all. I will be in 8 weeks though. my usuall bloodwork and checkup. Even though I've never taken the havoc solo, I do feel that alot of the weight I put on was from the propadrol. If you want bulk, then I would do it. I would run solo or throw in something more dry if you want a leaner look. I'm looking good right now in PCT. Some of the weight (i felt) was due to me holding water. Kinda weird but that's the way i felt. As of right now I've lost 2lbs. in 17 days of PCT. I was sick during the weekend with an upper respiratory infection. hard to get sleep. Past two nights have been good. Mucinex is great. But having only lost two lbs I am satisfied so far. it's hard to even put 17lbs on and not lose any of it, or any of it be some water weight. If I total out around 12-14 lb gain overall, which i know will @ least happen. I'll be happy.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, gotta say, being sick the past few days from this jacked up weather hasn't been to fun. the weekend killed me, that's why I lost a couple of pounds. Heck, I weighed today and I was back up to 215. Staying steady in the middle of my 3rd week PCT.
Took today off to get an antabiotic form the doctor. Upper respiratory infection. Some kind of bacterial infection. Sucks!

Anyone know of anything about taking an antabiotic and my PCT supps. I wouldn't think it would interfere too much. but it has to have some kind of decreasing effect on something.

bancemillstone

Awards
all i know is that i had a BAD sinus infection about a month ago that was so bad that i had to discontinue an arachidonic acid 'cycle' ( the pain wasnt nearly as bad if i skipped a dose) 3 weeks in. the doc gave me ampicillin and diarrhea was bad so i guess stay hydrated. yogurt and other probiotic cultures are supposed to help with that from what i hear. it never kept me out of the gym though. ill never take arach acid again though. bravo, do you feel likethe pcs was just as effective as a liquid serm? which t booster/ cort blocker did you use/ dosage?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
The usuall serm I've used has been Clomid. After some var, winny, test cycles. And I did notice that I got my test back sooner and that I didn't have the side effects of the clomid. The clomid messed with my mood some and I did retain some fluids on it during PCT, whereas the PCS did great in that category. The test booster i used was mostly novedex xt. I really love this stuff too. the cort. blocker was retain2. Now I did take Diesel Test H. for 6 days. I got off because I threw it in during days 9-14 even though not needed, just to see what it would add. Bro, the stuff I think through my test up more and I felt like it was overkill. Seems awkward to say, but I didn't feel as good on it after I upped the dosage to 5 a day. I could have stayed at 3, but I figured what the heck. I might as well save the 100 tabs I have left for something more needed. It's pretty strong stuff though. I am going to keep it for another PCT or just to add to another on cycle. Hope this helps.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I called my Doc. and he gave me a Rx to fight off the bacterial infection. Didn't even need to go in. I wish I could do that for everything. feelin better though.

n87

Awards
  • Established
...POST Cycle Support and Sustain would be pretty solid IMO...
Great thread! Running 20/20/30/30 Havoc with Dermacrine and Cycle support. Have Sustain Alpha and will purchase PCS for PCT. How would you dose PCS along with 4 pumps of Sustain? Also, would I still need Cycle support for PCT.
Another question, while I am at it :). Can PCS be substituted with Stoked for PCT? Or is it completely different product? And, yeah, I do have nolva on hand just in case.Thanks in advance for answers!

ACSlayer

Awards
Great thread! Running 20/20/30/30 Havoc with Dermacrine and Cycle support. Have Sustain Alpha and will purchase PCS for PCT. How would you dose PCS along with 4 pumps of Sustain? Also, would I still need Cycle support for PCT.
Another question, while I am at it :). Can PCS be substituted with Stoked for PCT? Or is it completely different product? And, yeah, I do have nolva on hand just in case.Thanks in advance for answers!
Stoked is the same formula as PCS, so it can definitely be subbed. It is the same formula just released under a different name, so as not to scare some people away from it's numerous general health benefits just because it has the word "cycle" in it.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I never tried the propadrol by itself, as a matter of fact bravo this was my first time using it. I too had the upper respitory thing going on but I dropped eight lbs over a week cause I couldn't keep anything down and what I did ran right back out the other end. I put about three back on as soon as I was able to keep at least hydrated. So I think my next run will be with E-pol. I used it before and had good dry gains with it allthough I stacked it with Recycle wich has and estrogen blocker in it. I did like it but I dont know if I want to use the Recycle since when comming off of these the test our body is trying to produce is aromatizing to estrogen since it too has been low because of the estrogen blocker. I do have that right don't I? If someone else has more educated info on this I would appreciate it but so far this is what I have come to understand. INPUT and correction if needed is much appreciated, we are here to learn and share right? ;)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I used Novedex XT during my PCT. Epi doesn't aromatize so no need to take during your cycle. I would however think about using it if I were to use the propadrol as it put a wet/mass look added to my epi. Just use your AI during PCT with a test booster. DTH, activate xtreme, or tribulus product. along with PCS

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
thanks for the input bravo, I think I'll look into the epi a little more.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delayed answer, but I've been out of town. I would still use the PCS/STOKED! (same thing) at two caps AM and two caps PM.

If you have enough Cycle Support to run through pct then I would recommend doing so, even if at only one scoop per day instead of two per day.

And yes, STOKED! and POST Cycle Support are the same thing. There was a little confusion is POST Cycle Support could be used outside of PCT. The ingredients are great for pct as well as natty cycles, so...we released the same product under a different so people wouldn't automatically assume it was only for pct.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delayed answer, but I've been out of town. I would still use the PCS/STOKED! ...
The ingredients are great for pct as well as natty cycles, so...we released the same product under a different so people wouldn't automatically assume it was only for pct.
Sounds like a good line of products. Thanks for you reply!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing. Feel free to ask away if you have any other questions.

azncrypt

Awards
when taking pcs can u also take milk thistle same time?
or would milk thistle diminish the effects of pcs ?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will be fine together.