Post Cycle Support

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
After being on Post Cycle Support and Drive for a few weeks now, I've received several comments from people that know me pretty well that say my voice sounds much deeper. Half a dozen people said that to me now. Interesting ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
After being on Post Cycle Support and Drive for a few weeks now, I've received several comments from people that know me pretty well that say my voice sounds much deeper. Half a dozen people said that to me now. Interesting ;)
24 is a little old to be going through puberty don't you think? :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
24 is a little old to be going through puberty don't you think? :D
LOL! If I could hit puberty again... ehh... but I was and am feeling as horny as when I was 14-15... I'd spring wood and fantasize about any half decent woman. Hell, sometimes I'd fantasize about some not-so-pretty women, whatever. I didn't even notice my voice, I guess because I have my own perception of what my voice sounds like. I just am liking what's going on so far with what I'm using. ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good work F.O.G...You gotta spread the word more.
You're 100% right T-Bone, I have been telling everyone I know who takes supplements and anyone who asks what supplement I take. I explain it as well! ;)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How safe is it to continuously dose or mega-dose PCS without any real break? Would anyone see any longterm issues with doing so?
I'm putting together a new maintenance stack of 8-12 PCS, 6 Drive and 3 TribTest Extreme e/d (along with my other staples). I previously ran it at 6 caps e/d for a month alongside about another gram of resveratrol spread throughout the day, and have pretty good results at that dose. Want to try bumping it up now with the new additions, also thinking at that level, adding in some e-form might be a good thing.

The icariin content in this should be rediculous, but I'm more concerned about the long term effects of e suppression.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really wish I would have ordered Relora with my last NP order. I took it out of the cart at the last minute :frustrate
Should've kept it in, it's great stuff, chills me out nicely without sedating me at all. I've just had bloodwork done today to see if it lives up to it's DHEA increasing claims too..been taking it for about a month now at max dose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see any long term negative side capability with it. Quercetin in theory can lower libido, but with enough resveratrol raising it, not a problem :)

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
So, am I correct in stating that (just to make sure I've read correctly):

1. Post Cycle Support is better than Cycle Support/Life Support during cycle?

and

2. There is no drawback to double or triple dosing Post Cycle Support during or post cycle?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Gator!

Thanks for the question.

Cycle Support is used to help with liver protection, cholesterol support etc when a person uses prosteroids.

POST Cycle Support was initially designed by The Sinner to be used after such a cycle to help get the body back up and running properly as soon as possible.

BUT many people took a look at the ingredients of POST Cycle Support and said HEY wait a minute, I can use that by itself and raise my testosterone level in a healthy way. We will be coming out with a new product which is EXACTLY the same as POST Cycle Support. The name is STOKED! It will be for all those who do NOT want to take steroids and do NOT want to take prohormones/prosteroids

As to the double and tripling of the POST Cycle Support, we have not tested this and recommend using the dosage that is stated on the label. Sorry for the confussion.

So if you are doing a cycle it goes like this:

1 week before your cycle begin taking Cycle Support at regular dosage and continue throughout your cycle and for 2 - 4 weeks AFTER the cycle ends.

Begin POST Cycle Support the day your post cycle therapy starts and continue throughout your post cycle therapy

If you are using POST Cycle Support(STOKED!) by itself as a test booster use it for 4 - 8 weeks at the recommended dosages.

Thanks

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
2. There is no drawback to double or triple dosing Post Cycle Support during or post cycle?
I just want to add: I dont think there's any reason to do this. The recommended dosage does the job just fine. I ran this as a standalone for a few weeks and my test levels had to be through the roof (I didnt actually test this so I cant say for fact). My wife has been enjoying my "urges" and my mood was very interesting. I usually get a little more head strong when on-cycle and PCS made me the same just not to the extreme degree that i get on. I then added DHEA into the mix and things became even more "fun".

So basically what I'm trying to say is: PCS's recommended dosage is the bomb! :) I put it right up there with Activate, which has always been my favorite PCT test booster.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't see any long term negative side capability with it. Quercetin in theory can lower libido, but with enough resveratrol raising it, not a problem :)

Thanks, yeah I'll have to read more into the workings of resveratrol and which of the estrogens it affects the most and to what extent.

I know that when I once high dosed 6oxo for over 4 weeks, my libido disappeared, but i know these 2 work very differently.

edit: I'm going to start taking l-histidine as well to help raise histimine levels, since quercetin blocks histimine. Only thing I'm wondering about here is if the additional histimine will also be blocked, or if quercetin only blocks a portion of it in general. Yet more reading for me to do ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
They are used for different reasons.:confused:

Oh I know. I may have misread, but I thought I saw someone post that they use Post Cycle Support throughout their cycle and prefer such. Sorry for the confusion.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I know. I may have misread, but I thought I saw someone post that they use Post Cycle Support throughout their cycle and prefer such. Sorry for the confusion.
It's probably best used through a pulse cycle but I think it could be used on cycle e/d to help prevent some shutdown. Personally I'd rather pulse the PCS on off days of a pulse instead of everyday while using some type of nettle root product e/d to free up test.

Looking forward to seeing what STOKED will be like. Great idea for a product ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend using PCS everyday for it's SERM effects as it would prevent negative estrogen issues.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd agree with both gutterpump + FOG, it has the potential to reduce shutdow

themandaloria

Awards
Hmmm i wonder how different my dad will be when he's on Post cycle support, Powerfull, and activate extreme

50 years old and chinese "supposedly" chinese and older men have less testosterone.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm i wonder how different my dad will be when he's on Post cycle support, Powerfull, and activate extreme

50 years old and chinese "supposedly" chinese and older men have less testosterone.
Give him that stack and he'll "wuv you wong time" ;)

themandaloria

Awards
Lol he better, it's a lot of money for that stack

You really think it's that good?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Certain things lose efficacy over time, such as:

1. Tribulus
2. Stinging Nettle Root
3. Avena Sativa
4. Long Jack

Other things can and have been used for extended durations and will maintain potency such as:

1. Resveratrol
2. Icaarin
3. Vitex

In my opinion, the Post Cycle Support formula can be used for extended durations and I will be undoubtably taking a 2 or 3 week break every 6 months from that and Drive (Drive also can be used for extended durations) and it would be beneficial to bridge the off period with a good tribulus/longjack/nettle/avena combo and run that for 4-6 weeks and phase back in Post Cycle Support and Drive 3 weeks in and by the time you discontinue your trib/longjack/nettle/avena combo, the PCS and Drive will be kicking in full force.

themandaloria

Awards
Little much for me to read. But thank you. He better like this :)

jan1991

jan1991

Banned
Awards
im new at all this and im going to be taking epistane and i was wondering would i need the cycle support. is cycle support the same as PCT sorry still learning. and out of curiosity would i need a liver protector.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Jan here you go all laid out for you, and please don't post anymore links like you did before, that is a quick way to make enemies on a new board.

Week 1 Cycle Support

Week 2 - 4 Epistane and Cycle Support

Week 5 - 9 POST Cycle Support

CROWLER

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but as far as the 'puberty' thing, I have always been fine using one application of Old Spice in the morning and not smelling the rest of the day/night. I have to apply it 2-3 times a day now. I didn't even think anything of it, but I would smell really pungent after about 6 hours of normal activity. Like, I could smell the Old Spice, but I could also smell the B/O overpowering it... kinda gross, I know, but none-the-less... I will not jump to conclusions, but it is crazy.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I just want to add: I dont think there's any reason to do this. The recommended dosage does the job just fine. .....

So basically what I'm trying to say is: PCS's recommended dosage is the bomb! :) I put it right up there with Activate, which has always been my favorite post cycle therapy test booster.
so you really don't believe it is necessary to megadose it? I had planned on running a bottle for 3weeks as part of my PCT, at 8caps/6caps/4caps, just to be on the safe side as this would be the first use of tran-resv. instead of torem (i have a second bottle just in case). I actually have high hopes for this product and my upcoming pct (pct, 6-oxo, DTH, lean xtreme)

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
From what I've read so far it looks as if PCS can potentially replace a SERM, at least in "milder" prohormone cycles. :confused: If this is true, how much shutdown is PCS effective on? I'm definately going to be looking out for logs on this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is any way to know for sure. Just as you don't know if a 'normal' SERM can help 100% with shut down from a REALLY heavy AAS cycle and it what dosage.

Time will tell and I too am interested to see how well it does. The research indicates it can be used exactly as you say but what the real world holds we shall see.

CROWLER

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read so far it looks as if PCS can potentially replace a SERM, at least in "milder" prohormone cycles. :confused: If this is true, how much shutdown is PCS effective on? I'm definately going to be looking out for logs on this.
Hmmm... 2skinny... lol... PCS can not potentially replace a SERM. It is a SERM. :ntome:
Taking a naturally occurring SERM is better than sucking on some syringe in hopes that the yucky, liquified breast cancer meds are doing more good than harm. ;) Up to you my friend. Also, even if a double dose were required, that's 70 bucks vs. 70 bucks+ for toremifene, if you can even find it.

Decide for yourself. Toremifene is proving useful in the realm of breast cancer, but it's effects on some roid users dosing it to bounce their nuts back into spitting out some juices isn't really researched. We know from other board members that it has been useful for them.

Trans-resveratrol has also proven useful for boosting testosterone and although the research isn't fully there for it's SERM effects, neither is much research for other stuff that works. Resveratrol is ahead of it's time in the bodybuilding world. Give it time and research will be done.

cromwell

Awards
I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but as far as the 'puberty' thing, I have always been fine using one application of Old Spice in the morning and not smelling the rest of the day/night. I have to apply it 2-3 times a day now. I didn't even think anything of it, but I would smell really pungent after about 6 hours of normal activity. Like, I could smell the Old Spice, but I could also smell the B/O overpowering it... kinda gross, I know, but none-the-less... I will not jump to conclusions, but it is crazy.
And this is a pefect illustration to my point: For all you young men out there DON'T SLEEP WITH DEAD HOOKERS! this is just one the unfortunate side effects. Why do you think I invented AXE body spray?
Cheers!:lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
She wasn't dead when I hired her. She had a pulse.

cromwell

Awards
She wasn't dead when I hired her. She had a pulse.
:lol:
Good sense of humor, cheers. So many people in this world are too ****ing uptight.
Legit answer to your question (don't remember if you are cycling or not) if you're on, it is due to higher levels of DHT, thereby affecting your sebaceaus (can't spell) glands.
1-look at your diet, some things further aggravate this (high fat diet)
2-perscription antipersperent(no really)

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
After a 6 week suppressive oral cycle the PCS/Sustain PCT combo brought me back surprisingly fast. I will def. use this PCT again in place of a SERM.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... 2skinny... lol... PCS can not potentially replace a SERM. It is a SERM. :ntome:
Taking a naturally occurring SERM is better than sucking on some syringe in hopes that the yucky, liquified breast cancer meds are doing more good than harm. ;) Up to you my friend. Also, even if a double dose were required, that's 70 bucks vs. 70 bucks+ for toremifene, if you can even find it.

Decide for yourself. Toremifene is proving useful in the realm of breast cancer, but it's effects on some roid users dosing it to bounce their nuts back into spitting out some juices isn't really researched. We know from other board members that it has been useful for them.

Trans-resveratrol has also proven useful for boosting testosterone and although the research isn't fully there for it's SERM effects, neither is much research for other stuff that works. Resveratrol is ahead of it's time in the bodybuilding world. Give it time and research will be done.

I'm loving your posts FOG. I tried to give you reps but it said I had to spread some reputation around. :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

molotov

Awards
Certain things lose efficacy over time, such as:

1. Tribulus
2. Stinging Nettle Root
3. Avena Sativa
4. Long Jack

Other things can and have been used for extended durations and will maintain potency such as:

1. Resveratrol
2. Icaarin
3. Vitex

In my opinion, the Post Cycle Support formula can be used for extended durations and I will be undoubtably taking a 2 or 3 week break every 6 months from that and Drive (Drive also can be used for extended durations) and it would be beneficial to bridge the off period with a good tribulus/longjack/nettle/avena combo and run that for 4-6 weeks and phase back in Post Cycle Support and Drive 3 weeks in and by the time you discontinue your trib/longjack/nettle/avena combo, the PCS and Drive will be kicking in full force.

Hey Force of Green, what does the Drive do exactly? I've been researching it a bit and can't decide whether to add it to a stack I'm planning...

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
so you really don't believe it is necessary to megadose it? I had planned on running a bottle for 3weeks as part of my post cycle therapy, at 8caps/6caps/4caps, just to be on the safe side as this would be the first use of tran-resv. instead of torem (i have a second bottle just in case). I actually have high hopes for this product and my upcoming post cycle therapy (post cycle therapy, 6-oxo, DTH, lean xtreme)
Necessary? Prob not. Worth trying out? Yeah Your plan actually looks quite interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing your results if you do this. let us know.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Necessary? Prob not. Worth trying out? Yeah Your plan actually looks quite interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing your results if you do this. let us know.
If you don't see a potential issue, then I will definitely give it a try. thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... what does the Drive do exactly? I've been researching it a bit and can't decide whether to add it to a stack I'm planning...
Drive is a potent performance-enhancing blend of Icariin, Forslean (a patented brand of Forskolin), Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chinenses), Naringin, and Cordyceps. With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance and strength, pronounced improvements in recovery time, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.

Stacked with RPM, the combined effects are simply phenomenal!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You are not the first to say they have had this reaction when using POST Cycle Support saying they have increased testosterone production causing the BO smell.

As you say don't want to jump to conclusions, but it is interesting.

I have noticed the same thing with POST Cycle Support myself. My wife has noticed things also but it was NOT the odor it was ahh umm well it is personal :bruce3:

CROWLER

rjnidaho

rjnidaho

Awards
Jan here you go all laid out for you, and please don't post anymore links like you did before, that is a quick way to make enemies on a new board.

Week 1 Cycle Support

Week 2 - 4 Epistane and Cycle Support

Week 5 - 9 POST Cycle Support

CROWLER
Crowler,

I've been trying to read up on PCS as an effective replacement for traditional SERMs. I think you've mentioned in several of the threads that you are pulsing EPI and will be doing just PCS as your PCT. Couple of questions for a noob if you don't mind:

1. Would adding an AI (Hyperdrol X2) into the PCT with PCS be effective and if so, should it be dosed in a typical inverse fashion (ie ramp down PCS and ramp up HX2 over the 4 weeks)?

2. I've noticed that Dr. D advises against Milk Thistle while pulsing EPI, so would taking cycle support only on off days be more effective?

Thanks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hello rjnidaho,

Thank you for the post. I probably am not going to help much with your questions.

1. I am sorry I have not researched the ingredients in Hyperdrol X2 to give an educated answer.

2. I think that probably is a better question for Dr D as he is the one who you say suggested that.

What I am doing and have been very happy with the results so far.

Pulse Epi for 8 weeks.

Cycle Support every day throughout.

POST Cycle Support on the days I do NOT take the Epi.

Post Cycle Support every day for a month when the Epi is finished.

Weeks 1 - 8 Epi on Workout Days (3 days/week for me)

Weeks 1 - 12 Cycle Support

Weeks 1 - 8 POST Cycle Support on NON-Workout days(4 days/week for me)

Weeks 9 - 12 POST Cycle Support every day as directed on the label

CROWLER

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any negative sides?

Hello rjnidaho,

Thank you for the post. I probably am not going to help much with your questions.

1. I am sorry I have not researched the ingredients in Hyperdrol X2 to give an educated answer.

2. I think that probably is a better question for Dr D as he is the one who you say suggested that.

What I am doing and have been very happy with the results so far.

Pulse Epi for 8 weeks.

Cycle Support every day throughout.

POST Cycle Support on the days I do NOT take the Epi.

Post Cycle Support every day for a month when the Epi is finished.

Weeks 1 - 8 Epi on Workout Days (3 days/week for me)

Weeks 1 - 12 Cycle Support

Weeks 1 - 8 POST Cycle Support on NON-Workout days(4 days/week for me)

Weeks 9 - 12 POST Cycle Support every day as directed on the label

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post.

No negative sides as of yet.

CROWLER

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

I've only been taking 1-2 PCS pills per day and I'm certainly seeing results! Libido is sky high and my back has been breaking out with acne. At 42, I wake up with morning wood :cheers:

I did an EPI pulse cycle that ended 2 months ago and started on PCS right afterwards. It took about 3 weeks then things kicked in.

I'm currently taking a bit of a break from heavy lifting, 2-3 days of light total body workouts per week while I care for a bum shoulder. Once this is feels good (January?), I look forward to the gains from heavy lifting again. I certainly like PCS as an everyday supplement for me!

rjnidaho

rjnidaho

Awards
Hello Everyone-

I've only been taking 1-2 PCS pills per day and I'm certainly seeing results! Libido is sky high and my back has been breaking out with acne. At 42, I wake up with morning wood :cheers:

I did an EPI pulse cycle that ended 2 months ago and started on PCS right afterwards. It took about 3 weeks then things kicked in.
edvanp,

Glad to hear it's working well for you. I'm the same age and am looking to do an EPI pulse in Feb. How did yours go? What were your dosages, cycle length, gains , sides, etc... This will be my first cycle, so the insight of others is very helpful to me right now. Thanks.

rj

rjnidaho

rjnidaho

Awards
rjnidaho-

The pulse cycle worked great for me and I would recommend it. It's the one and only cycle I've done and it went well, little side effects. Here is the link to my log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73293-epithin-e-pulse.html
Ed,

I read your log - excellent results. Were 6-Oxo and cissus-drol the only things you took for your PCT? My biggest fear is gyno and obtaining a traditional SERM is just not in the cards for me. I'll be using Post Cycle Support on off days and as PCT and hope it does the trick.

rj

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I had very little issues, problems or shutdown while on the pulse cycle. When the 6-oxo & cissus drol were done, I started using the Post Cycle Support. I really haven't lost much weight/muscle mass since then either.

rjnidaho

rjnidaho

Awards
Yes, I had very little issues, problems or shutdown while on the pulse cycle. When the 6-oxo & cissus drol were done, I started using the Post Cycle Support. I really haven't lost much weight/muscle mass since then either.

Ed,

Very cool. Thanks for all the info, it makes my decisions much easier. What part of Michigan? I spent a few years in the Bridgeman area about 10 years ago. Miss the easy access to Chicago.

rj