Post Cycle Support

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Hello Molotov,

Thank you for your question. Many people are stacking this with Sustain for post cycle therapy. As to if it can be taken instead of a SERM, Trans resveratrol actual is a SERM. I wouldn't use it instead of a SERM with a harsh cycle. Depends upon what you are using in your cycle.

CROWLER
Bearmeet could you say where you got your info?

You say you are suppose to have a prescription but if you have a SERM you are ok??

I have been told directly from Rick Collens (the atty who wrote the bible on steriod laws) via telephone, that it is indeed illegal to posses research chems including SERMS no matter WHAT you say you are using them for.
To me you are playing with fire ordering and possessing research chems especially after the recent raids on the companies which sell them.

This is EXACTLY the reason I asked The Sinner to formulate POST Cycle Support for a legal alternative. We have prohormones which are legal alternatives to steroids so why not post cycle therapy also.

CROWLER
Ok, if you say it is illegal to posess a SERM, then how is it that you say TRANS RESVERATROL is a SERM and it is in the cycle support and it's ok here? I dont understand and I also am looking into this because I want to stay "legal" but need something to use after cycles of PH's like Halovar, E-Pol and Recycle and maybe epi.
No disrepect intended, I am just trying to figure this stuff out so as not to destroy my body.

37 yrs old, 197 lbs, training several years, with a purpose for past two years

atnartist

Last edited:

Musclefever

Awards
so am i good with an atd 75-50-50-25-25 and PCS for a havoc 20-20-30-30 cycle?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok, if you say it is illegal to posess a SERM, then how is it that you say TRANS RESVERATROL is a SERM and it is in the cycle support and it's ok here? I dont understand and I also am looking into this because I want to stay "legal" but need something to use after cycles of PH's like Halovar, E-Pol and Recycle and maybe epi.
No disrepect intended, I am just trying to figure this stuff out so as not to destroy my body.

37 yrs old, 197 lbs, training several years, with a purpose for past two years

atnartist
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I just saw this today. We were talking about research chems when I talked about them as being illegal.

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
so am i good with an atd 75-50-50-25-25 and PCS for a havoc 20-20-30-30 cycle?
I am using POST Cycle Support currently for an Epistane pulse cycle and we have reports from customers using just POST Cycle Support for their regular 4 week Havoc and Epistane cycles.

CROWLER

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
thanks for getting back to me, I almost forgot about this thread. So, cycle support what you would recomend? I mean I ask because I have been looking at the research chems also but would like something that I could actually "talk" to someone about rather than experiment on myself.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to try cycle support after my current Superdrol Mtrn cycle.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have been shut down for about a year and just finished a bottle. im now back to normal...stuff is good

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be nice. should be a lot of lean mass, and a lot of added strength. What are you dosing them at?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Running Superdrol 30mg each day in 3-10mg doses, MTRN- 6mgs 1.5 mgs 4 times a day. Been on Superdrol 3 weeks so far, MTRN 1 week. Will run MTRN for 3 weeks, Superdrol for 7 weeks. Already up 5lbs lean mass and strength is up, I'm really liking it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running Superdrol 30mg each day in 3-10mg doses, MTRN- 6mgs 1.5 mgs 4 times a day. Been on Superdrol 3 weeks so far, MTRN 1 week. Will run MTRN for 3 weeks, Superdrol for 7 weeks. Already up 5lbs lean mass and strength is up, I'm really liking it.
Please tell me you're not running superdrol for 7 weeks!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am running Superdrol for 7 weeks, I've run it 3 other times at this dosage for 8 weeks. I've also run M1T at 30mgs for 8 weeks. I use all the support and pct items needed, I've had blood work done before, during and after cycle and everything has been fine each time. I am not telling anyone else to do this but for me it works. I tend to only see gains at the 30mg range and the effects really don't hit untill week 3 and I like to keep the gain and strength ride going.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I am running Superdrol for 7 weeks, I've run it 3 other times at this dosage for 8 weeks. I've also run M1T at 30mgs for 8 weeks. I use all the support and post cycle therapy items needed, I've had blood work done before, during and after cycle and everything has been fine each time. I am not telling anyone else to do this but for me it works. I tend to only see gains at the 30mg range and the effects really don't hit untill week 3 and I like to keep the gain and strength ride going.
clone,or the AX stuff?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clone,or the AX stuff?
Original DS Stuff and MethylDX3. I just finished what I had Left of the Original at the 3 week point , now it will be the MethylDX3 for the last 4 weeks. I've used both before and the Methyl DX3 is the same thing, very good product. I picked up the DX3 for like $14 awhile back!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original DS Stuff and MethylDX3. I just finished what I had Left of the Original at the 3 week point , now it will be the MethylDX3 for the last 4 weeks. I've used both before and the Methyl DX3 is the same thing, very good product. I picked up the DX3 for like $14 awhile back!
Yea I remember that sale. I have a 1/2 used bottle of dx3 and I swear it smells like rubbing alcohol.....kinda creeps me out. I did a few m1t cycles but nothing that insane. I responded very well to 10mg. I still have some, but scared to use it now that I know better.. :lol:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I remember that sale. I have a 1/2 used bottle of dx3 and I swear it smells like rubbing alcohol.....kinda creeps me out. I did a few m1t cycles but nothing that insane. I responded very well to 10mg. I still have some, but scared to use it now that I know better.. :lol:
I used all my M1T up and this is the last of my other hormones. I will probably buy a couple more bottles of DX3, even at $34 it's a deal. Been curious on Mass tabs also. Will probably pick up some Epistane also. Ran Havoc and also Genera's, both good products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my liver quivered reading 8 weeks of superdrol :) I had pondered doing a double pulse, 20mg superdrol/6mg mega-trn workout days only. Maybe as I get close to the summer. I still need to work out a PCT plan I can do if I have to fly a couple times during PCT.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
i have been shut down for about a year and just finished a bottle. im now back to normal...stuff is good
Ohio State, thank you for your post.

Could you give us more info such as what shut you down and what sort of dosing you did of the POST Cycle Support?

CROWLER

RoidGracie

Me too, have possible shut down for a long time. No tests to confirm though but total libido loss for a looooong time, trying PCS along with Hyper Test, bout 6 days in now, seems like gnads are fuller. Still have a ways to go.

Side note, all pulsing info almost had me hooked but having second thoughts about this theory, seems like the constant up and down riskier than a straight 4 weeker at a sensible does.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BUT many people took a look at the ingredients of POST Cycle Support and said HEY wait a minute, I can use that by itself and raise my testosterone level in a healthy way. We will be coming out with a new product which is EXACTLY the same as POST Cycle Support. The name is STOKED!

Any updates on this or on ingredients?
Maybe minus the quercetin and higher % of icariin?

Thanks. GP.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohio State, thank you for your post.

Could you give us more info such as what shut you down and what sort of dosing you did of the POST Cycle Support?

CROWLER
m1t shut me down.. test levels were 189.. as 3 weeks ago test levels were 429. i just dosed PCS as suggested. 2 in am and 2 in pm. i tried to dose no less than 8hrs apart for 4 weeks.. this stuff is good.. i bounced back big time.. thanks alot for a great product.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
m1t shut me down.. test levels were 189.. as 3 weeks ago test levels were 429. i just dosed PCS as suggested. 2 in am and 2 in pm. i tried to dose no less than 8hrs apart for 4 weeks.. this stuff is good.. i bounced back big time.. thanks alot for a great product.
did you start pcs right after your m1t cycle?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of Post Cycle Support coming in!!! I'm pumped!!!

This is not for PCT or anything just for fun.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is not for post cycle therapy or anything just for fun.
I am also waiting for mine. For daily use. Looking forward to it.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

This is not for post cycle therapy or anything just for fun.
Oh, and its fun too. I started a 2nd go around (using it solo) and its freakin sweet. I think i'm addicted to it. :)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Oh, and its fun too. I started a 2nd go around (using it solo) and its freakin sweet. I think i'm addicted to it. :)
Yea man I'm excited...It should be here tomorrow I believe.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm getting ready for a superdrol cycle; I'm planning on using Nolva and Clomid as PCT...would there be a benefit to stacking Post Cycle Support with that?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If it were me I would definitely add POST Cycle Support to my PCT like that.

CROWLER

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeaaaaa....My Post Cycle Support just came in!

Is everyone just dosing as the bottle says? I am a bit confused because the serving size says 4 caps...but then on the back it says take 2 pills twice per day...

So I am guessing that the serving size on the back is for the whole day...?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeaaaaa....My Post Cycle Support just came in!

Is everyone just dosing as the bottle says? I am a bit confused because the serving size says 4 caps...but then on the back it says take 2 pills twice per day...

So I am guessing that the serving size on the back is for the whole day...?
Recommended total amount of capsules per day: 4.
Recommended amount of capsules per serving: 2.
Recommended dosage protocol: 2 capsules twice per day. This gives a total of four capsules per day.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Recommended total amount of capsules per day: 4.
Recommended amount of capsules per serving: 2.
Recommended dosage protocol: 2 capsules twice per day.
Alright thanks...and are people following this? Because I know with most supplements people end up finding different dosages that work....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks...and are people following this? Because I know with most supplements people end up finding different dosages that work....
It depends on why you want to take it in the first place. If it is for post-cycle-therapy reasons, you should do 2 x 2 capsules daily as recommended. If you intend to use it for general metabolic and immune-support reasons, you could do 2 capsules daily in one dose. Or two doses of 2 capsules and 1 capsule respectively.

I expect to receive mine in the course of the month and would use it for maintenance purposes. As a type of staple. I intend to dose two capsules once daily.

snowsurfer813

Awards
i just finished a 4 week cycle of omnevol. I will be takin a SERM for pct but i was wondering if it would be benificial to add the PCS to my pct as well. or what about taking the regular cycle support?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
For my PCT I am dosing as follows:

POST Cycle Support 2 capsules AM 2 capsules PM
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM.

CROWLER

fsupat

Awards
Sorry for the dumb question but i cant figure out exactly what this product is? Would you catagorize it as a test booster, AI, anti cortisol, something else completely? If you were to take post cycle support after a havoc cycle would you need anything else post cycle besides this?

RoidGracie

Fsupat, thought someone more in the know might have replied by now....however, it's out there as a OTC SERM alternative, among other things. Some are even combining it with a research SERM for harsher cycles. I'm not that big a fan of the AI's and the stuff I like does not aromatize anyway, so my personal choice is going to be PCS and either DTH (Diesel) or Restore. As you know, some are always going to say, have a research SERM on hand always, but I'm not having any of that. I'll just do milder cycles and stick to OTC.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been shut down quite bad ever since I did a 6 week pulse of Superdrol topped off with 6-months of finasteride use. My test levels tested at 239 and then 271 a week later. My doc is going to retest in a month. In the mean time I started using PCS + Torem to see if I can jump start my LH production about a week ago. I am planning on retesting in another week (paying out of pocket) and then testing two weeks later with the doc to see where I stand. Will keep you guys updated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm guessing you will see a jump in LH, as both human and rat studies showed large increases in sperm count

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does anyone know if drinking alcohol will be alright well taking PCS? Today is my friends b-day and I will most likely have a few drinks later...

I don't think it matters but it dosen't hurt to ask.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend drinking while on PCT, nothing to do with POST Cycle Support just not a good thing IMO.

CROWLER

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
im not on post cycle therapy....im just taking PCS as a staple....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh got ya.

Yea no worries.

CROWLER

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just got my PCS today!! im doing an 8 week run of JW and i just want to have SOMETHING in case the JW shuts me down at all....if all goes well then i might still run the PCS after :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Post Cycle Support finally arrived two days ago. Started dosing it yesterday. As a staple. Let's see how things go!

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I am on my third week of PCS after a cycle of Phera Plex and this is the first time after a cycle that I did not notice any shut down symptoms. I am very pleased with it and if I can keep my blood pressure under control I will now have no negative sides to wory aboutnext time. I am also thinking about taking PCS solo for a while unless there would be any negatives that anyone knew of from taking it longer than 4 weeks.

RoidGracie

Rx Lift,
Would have been nice to hear results from the PCS alone and not including Torem.....then we'd know more about the PCS. However, your health does come first. The torem added pretty much rules out learning PCS's effectiveness in this situation, would it not?
Cheers