Post Cycle Support - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Post Cycle Support

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Das

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the research on it is in its infancy (the product hasn't been out all that long), but it seems like it could be.
    I dont think Id cut out the serm and just stick with the PCS for PCT... BUT, if PCS has serm qualities, is it still okay to use if you're also on a serm? What do you think?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I was more worried about the possibility of it halting the ability to get an orgasm. I noticed no ED when I was taking it BTW. I will probably stop being a p**** and take it again and if I do have issues then I will stop. I will let you know how it pans out. Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have been taking 6 caps a day, and have had no problems with delayed orgams so far (no more than the usual 30-60 min if focusing, although normally it can go forever if I don't focus on ending, always been this way). Thinking of triple dosing this soon too.

I'm also just going to be ordering bulk l-histidine and cap it myself. GF gets a lil upset if I don't 'finish' with her so I'm trying to speed it up so I can finish on demand.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    I dont think Id cut out the serm and just stick with the PCS for post cycle therapy... BUT, if PCS has serm qualities, is it still okay to use if you're also on a serm? What do you think?
    Sure, thats safe, theres no counter-indication to that.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

I am a firm believer in trans-revs being more than capable to replace the traditional SERM's. I understand that its still new but at some point in time so were the other SERM's. There is data supporting the claims of Trans-Revs being a SERM just not as much as the others.

Crowler, Sinner or Eric could and I am sure would provide a good amount of data to prove other wise I am sure they would not have made these products.

With that said I plan on running PCS during my PP/Epi cycle. I will be running PCS and Sustain to replace the tradition SERM for my post cycle therapy. AX PCT will be throw in there for good measures.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

He is a nice little study on Trans. Its a study on rats but interesting to me anyways.

trans-Resveratrol was reported to have health benefits including anticarcinogenic effects and protection against cardiovascular disease. One of the mechanisms by which it exerts its action is through modulating the estrogen response systems. Because estrogen is involved in male reproductive biology, we investigated the effect of trans-resveratrol on testis and spermatogenesis. Adult male rats were divided into 2 groups. The treated group was administered by gavage 20 mg/(kg · d) of trans-resveratrol suspended in 10 g/L of carboxymethylcellulose for 90 d, whereas the control group received only carboxymethylcellulose during the same period. The relative weight of testes did not differ between the groups. However, the diameter of the seminiferous tubules was significantly reduced from 437.5 ± 0.1 µm in the controls to 310.9 ± 0.1 µm in the resveratrol–treated rats. This decrease was accompanied by a significant increase in tubular density, from 3.20 ± 0.18 in controls to 6.58 ± 0.18 tubules/mm2 in the treated group. Moreover, sperm counts were significantly greater in the resveratrol-treated rats (24.8 ± 3.30 x 107) than in the control group (14.1 ± 0.80 x 107), but sperm quality did not differ. Serum concentrations of gonadotrophins and testosterone were significantly higher in the resveratrol-treated group. We identified a novel activity of trans-resveratrol. The daily oral administration of this phytochemical to adult male rats enhanced sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, without inducing adverse effects.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    .....what effects are those?
    Check out my log my friend. I try to keep the log as detailed as possible... Some effects are (and they're definitely there!):

1. Oilier skin
    2. Libido is always, and I mean always sky high, like I was 14 again.
    3. Aggression is more present, but not a stim-type of aggression... more of a 'powerful inner feeling' type of confidence.
    4. Strength increases can be attributed to other products in my stack, but none-the-less, it's goin' UP.
    5. Along with libido increases comes erections. The slightest thought or sight of a half-decent woman gives me a rod so stiff I can play billiards with it.

*My statements are not exaggerated, for if I didn't like a product or didn't get anything from the product, I wouldn't hype it up. I don't have ties to supplement companies and I really wouldn't hesitate to say, "look, I like this company, but what the hell is up with this?" That being said, I used to like AX, but I'd stick them in the same boat as Muscle-Tech to be honest with you. That's my opinion. Take from it what you may.

This PCS product has been kicking in steadily since I've been dosing it and so far, everything is strong and positive.

*By the way, my appetite is through the roof. Thank God that I'm taking Relora, which doesn't kill, but modulates appetite to control cravings. My appetite would be out of control!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. New Member

I'm gettin some for my dad for Christmas.

I've decided!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I really wish I would have ordered Relora with my last NP order. I took it out of the cart at the last minute
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I really wish I would have ordered Relora with my last NP order. I took it out of the cart at the last minute
    Relora?
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Bearmeet could you say where you got your info?

You say you are suppose to have a prescription but if you have a SERM you are ok??

I have been told directly from Rick Collens (the atty who wrote the bible on steriod laws) via telephone, that it is indeed illegal to posses research chems including SERMS no matter WHAT you say you are using them for.

To me you are playing with fire ordering and possessing research chems especially after the recent raids on the companies which sell them.

This is EXACTLY the reason I asked The Sinner to formulate POST Cycle Support for a legal alternative. We have prohormones which are legal alternatives to steroids so why not post cycle therapy also.

CROWLER

Good Post Crowler. Some people don't seem to understand this still and don't realize that your product IS A SERM!. I don't understand it. With the "reasearch" chems being toxic to the liver, illegal, and hard to obtain, why not use a legal alternative?.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

After being on Post Cycle Support and Drive for a few weeks now, I've received several comments from people that know me pretty well that say my voice sounds much deeper. Half a dozen people said that to me now. Interesting
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    After being on Post Cycle Support and Drive for a few weeks now, I've received several comments from people that know me pretty well that say my voice sounds much deeper. Half a dozen people said that to me now. Interesting
    24 is a little old to be going through puberty don't you think?
  13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg View Post
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg View Post
    LOL! If I could hit puberty again... ehh... but I was and am feeling as horny as when I was 14-15... I'd spring wood and fantasize about any half decent woman. Hell, sometimes I'd fantasize about some not-so-pretty women, whatever. I didn't even notice my voice, I guess because I have my own perception of what my voice sounds like. I just am liking what's going on so far with what I'm using.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good work F.O.G...You gotta spread the word more.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Good work F.O.G...You gotta spread the word more.
    You're 100% right T-Bone, I have been telling everyone I know who takes supplements and anyone who asks what supplement I take. I explain it as well!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

How safe is it to continuously dose or mega-dose PCS without any real break? Would anyone see any longterm issues with doing so?
    I'm putting together a new maintenance stack of 8-12 PCS, 6 Drive and 3 TribTest Extreme e/d (along with my other staples). I previously ran it at 6 caps e/d for a month alongside about another gram of resveratrol spread throughout the day, and have pretty good results at that dose. Want to try bumping it up now with the new additions, also thinking at that level, adding in some e-form might be a good thing.

The icariin content in this should be rediculous, but I'm more concerned about the long term effects of e suppression.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Should've kept it in, it's great stuff, chills me out nicely without sedating me at all. I've just had bloodwork done today to see if it lives up to it's DHEA increasing claims too..been taking it for about a month now at max dose.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't see any long term negative side capability with it. Quercetin in theory can lower libido, but with enough resveratrol raising it, not a problem
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

So, am I correct in stating that (just to make sure I've read correctly):

1. Post Cycle Support is better than Cycle Support/Life Support during cycle?

and

2. There is no drawback to double or triple dosing Post Cycle Support during or post cycle?
  21. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Hey Gator!

Thanks for the question.

Cycle Support is used to help with liver protection, cholesterol support etc when a person uses prosteroids.

POST Cycle Support was initially designed by The Sinner to be used after such a cycle to help get the body back up and running properly as soon as possible.

BUT many people took a look at the ingredients of POST Cycle Support and said HEY wait a minute, I can use that by itself and raise my testosterone level in a healthy way. We will be coming out with a new product which is EXACTLY the same as POST Cycle Support. The name is STOKED! It will be for all those who do NOT want to take steroids and do NOT want to take prohormones/prosteroids

As to the double and tripling of the POST Cycle Support, we have not tested this and recommend using the dosage that is stated on the label. Sorry for the confussion.

So if you are doing a cycle it goes like this:

1 week before your cycle begin taking Cycle Support at regular dosage and continue throughout your cycle and for 2 - 4 weeks AFTER the cycle ends.

Begin POST Cycle Support the day your post cycle therapy starts and continue throughout your post cycle therapy

If you are using POST Cycle Support(STOKED!) by itself as a test booster use it for 4 - 8 weeks at the recommended dosages.

Thanks

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  22. Anabolic Innovations Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    2. There is no drawback to double or triple dosing Post Cycle Support during or post cycle?
    I just want to add: I dont think there's any reason to do this. The recommended dosage does the job just fine. I ran this as a standalone for a few weeks and my test levels had to be through the roof (I didnt actually test this so I cant say for fact). My wife has been enjoying my "urges" and my mood was very interesting. I usually get a little more head strong when on-cycle and PCS made me the same just not to the extreme degree that i get on. I then added DHEA into the mix and things became even more "fun".

So basically what I'm trying to say is: PCS's recommended dosage is the bomb! I put it right up there with Activate, which has always been my favorite PCT test booster.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I don't see any long term negative side capability with it. Quercetin in theory can lower libido, but with enough resveratrol raising it, not a problem

Thanks, yeah I'll have to read more into the workings of resveratrol and which of the estrogens it affects the most and to what extent.

I know that when I once high dosed 6oxo for over 4 weeks, my libido disappeared, but i know these 2 work very differently.

edit: I'm going to start taking l-histidine as well to help raise histimine levels, since quercetin blocks histimine. Only thing I'm wondering about here is if the additional histimine will also be blocked, or if quercetin only blocks a portion of it in general. Yet more reading for me to do
  24. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

1. Post Cycle Support is better than Cycle Support/Life Support during cycle?
    They are used for different reasons.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    They are used for different reasons.

Oh I know. I may have misread, but I thought I saw someone post that they use Post Cycle Support throughout their cycle and prefer such. Sorry for the confusion.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Oh I know. I may have misread, but I thought I saw someone post that they use Post Cycle Support throughout their cycle and prefer such. Sorry for the confusion.
    It's probably best used through a pulse cycle but I think it could be used on cycle e/d to help prevent some shutdown. Personally I'd rather pulse the PCS on off days of a pulse instead of everyday while using some type of nettle root product e/d to free up test.

Looking forward to seeing what STOKED will be like. Great idea for a product
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I'd recommend using PCS everyday for it's SERM effects as it would prevent negative estrogen issues.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i'd agree with both gutterpump + FOG, it has the potential to reduce shutdow
    This space for rent

29. New Member

Hmmm i wonder how different my dad will be when he's on Post cycle support, Powerfull, and activate extreme

50 years old and chinese "supposedly" chinese and older men have less testosterone.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    Hmmm i wonder how different my dad will be when he's on Post cycle support, Powerfull, and activate extreme

50 years old and chinese "supposedly" chinese and older men have less testosterone.
    Give him that stack and he'll "wuv you wong time"
  31. New Member

Lol he better, it's a lot of money for that stack

You really think it's that good?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Certain things lose efficacy over time, such as:

1. Tribulus
    2. Stinging Nettle Root
    3. Avena Sativa
    4. Long Jack

Other things can and have been used for extended durations and will maintain potency such as:

1. Resveratrol
    2. Icaarin
    3. Vitex

In my opinion, the Post Cycle Support formula can be used for extended durations and I will be undoubtably taking a 2 or 3 week break every 6 months from that and Drive (Drive also can be used for extended durations) and it would be beneficial to bridge the off period with a good tribulus/longjack/nettle/avena combo and run that for 4-6 weeks and phase back in Post Cycle Support and Drive 3 weeks in and by the time you discontinue your trib/longjack/nettle/avena combo, the PCS and Drive will be kicking in full force.
  33. New Member

Little much for me to read. But thank you. He better like this
  34. Banned

im new at all this and im going to be taking epistane and i was wondering would i need the cycle support. is cycle support the same as PCT sorry still learning. and out of curiosity would i need a liver protector.
  35. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Jan here you go all laid out for you, and please don't post anymore links like you did before, that is a quick way to make enemies on a new board.

Week 1 Cycle Support

Week 2 - 4 Epistane and Cycle Support

Week 5 - 9 POST Cycle Support

CROWLER
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but as far as the 'puberty' thing, I have always been fine using one application of Old Spice in the morning and not smelling the rest of the day/night. I have to apply it 2-3 times a day now. I didn't even think anything of it, but I would smell really pungent after about 6 hours of normal activity. Like, I could smell the Old Spice, but I could also smell the B/O overpowering it... kinda gross, I know, but none-the-less... I will not jump to conclusions, but it is crazy.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    I just want to add: I dont think there's any reason to do this. The recommended dosage does the job just fine. .....

So basically what I'm trying to say is: PCS's recommended dosage is the bomb! I put it right up there with Activate, which has always been my favorite post cycle therapy test booster.
    so you really don't believe it is necessary to megadose it? I had planned on running a bottle for 3weeks as part of my PCT, at 8caps/6caps/4caps, just to be on the safe side as this would be the first use of tran-resv. instead of torem (i have a second bottle just in case). I actually have high hopes for this product and my upcoming pct (pct, 6-oxo, DTH, lean xtreme)
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

From what I've read so far it looks as if PCS can potentially replace a SERM, at least in "milder" prohormone cycles. If this is true, how much shutdown is PCS effective on? I'm definately going to be looking out for logs on this.
  39. Anabolic Innovations Owner

I don't think there is any way to know for sure. Just as you don't know if a 'normal' SERM can help 100% with shut down from a REALLY heavy AAS cycle and it what dosage.

Time will tell and I too am interested to see how well it does. The research indicates it can be used exactly as you say but what the real world holds we shall see.

CROWLER
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    From what I've read so far it looks as if PCS can potentially replace a SERM, at least in "milder" prohormone cycles. If this is true, how much shutdown is PCS effective on? I'm definately going to be looking out for logs on this.
    Hmmm... 2skinny... lol... PCS can not potentially replace a SERM. It is a SERM.
    Taking a naturally occurring SERM is better than sucking on some syringe in hopes that the yucky, liquified breast cancer meds are doing more good than harm. Up to you my friend. Also, even if a double dose were required, that's 70 bucks vs. 70 bucks+ for toremifene, if you can even find it.

Decide for yourself. Toremifene is proving useful in the realm of breast cancer, but it's effects on some roid users dosing it to bounce their nuts back into spitting out some juices isn't really researched. We know from other board members that it has been useful for them.

Trans-resveratrol has also proven useful for boosting testosterone and although the research isn't fully there for it's SERM effects, neither is much research for other stuff that works. Resveratrol is ahead of it's time in the bodybuilding world. Give it time and research will be done.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Support now at the Board Store
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
  2. POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 08:13 PM
  3. POST Cycle Support is coming
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy