Yet another H-Drol cycle post . . review if you want but TY to all . .

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yup and seems to be a VERY popular item lol.

Friend of a friend wink, wink, gets me the good stuff 20mg caps

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
(Insert bad joke) sadly if my GF goes back home I won't need to worry about bouncing back the boys will be dead either way lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
MASS MONKEYS REVIEW AND LAST DAY OF TRAINING ON CYCLE:

Weight Gain:
Well today will mark my final day of training ON cycle. My official weeks end weight is 168.8 so a solid 11 pounds gain and I couldn't be happier. Monday I switch gears and move into the PCT so two more days on cycle but I never really record my weight on the weekend as its always way up. . . but for the record I peeked last Monday at 170 morning weight and my best night time weight was 173 and I must say I was looking pretty cool at a blown up 174 at 5'5". I never leaned out but again i was not trying nor did I gain any fat so again overall I'm happy with that as well.

Energy:
I found at the beginning of the cycle I could have worked out for hours but the last 2 weeks I had the energy once I got going but it did take a bit longer and I needed a bit of a push to wake up but again its been cold and I'm always lazy when its cold so not sure if that was the HDrol or not but figured I'd point it out.

Overall feeling:
I must say I love the feeling while on mostly because for me I had this over all calm about me. I found that it really relaxed the inner beast and this is sometimes an issue for me normally so this was cool . . . HOWEVER, under stress I did find myself A LOT more volatile and truly snapped last night during an argument with the GF . . OMG! it was scary . . so roid rage is possible but for the most part I was fine but as the stress levels increased that last week of cycle I found it harder to control the inner beast . . now lets hope the GF calls me today . . .

Libido:
Had no real issues here I think I was more worried Mr. Winky wouldn't work so if anything it was all in my head . . no pun intended lol but seriously I was fine and when called into action he was ready to go . . maybe a tad bit softer than normal but good to go. Now as for seeds . . that was almost none at all . . I found the condom well a bit dry and clear but man when he went off it felt like a water fall going off to who the hell cares about the seeds lol . . No I must point out that morning wood was also gone but again at no time did I not want sex might be that my GF is so dam hot I don't know but she worked her magic and all was good.

Diet:
I did find that because I was going for MASS I need to add about 1000 cals on top of my normal maintenance set point but starting in week 5 I had to cut back on my rice as by nights end I would get a good gut bloat. You will need to eat like a mofo to keep the mass up or you will lose it all. My cals were in and around 4800 per day closer to 4200 when I cut back a bit.

Sides:
I took my taurine even during my 2 weeks of pre-load and I never had an issue with back pumps. There may have been a few days were I had to stretch out a bit more but this is normal for me so I don't think it was a Back pump.

Now my BP did go up by about 15 points but has been coming down. . . again I need to get the HB extract not the fruit so I'll make that adjustment for my next cycle in March.

Like I said I did feel a bit more lazy near the end and it took more to push myself to start but once I did I was fine but again near the end I didn't have that drive to workout for hours I did in the beginning.

Aggression was gone like I said but if your going through something very stressful you may want to skip any sort of a cycle as it will flair up in a very unexpected ugly way.

I took a ton of oils so I never had any joint pains.

The last 2 weeks I did find that I am sweating at night and OMG your sweat STINKS LIKE DEATH! . . nasty! stink! so watch out for that. and man you will be drenched when you train!!!

Strength:
Now I don't know if it was because I am a powerlifter but the strength gains we eh so so but it did go up about 15 pounds on all my maxes so I was happy with that

Pumps:
OMG the pumps were FN crazy!!!! and nice and hard so super happy with that. . .I have always had softer muscles but I did find that this cycle made me a bit harder and my chest is like rock!

Final Thoughts:
I'd give the ON cycle a 10/10 as it did everything I aimed for and wanted so I have no complains. I'm very glad I didn't bump it to 100 as I firmly believe that it would have just been more sides and no more gains.

Well as you can see I have not started my training yet this morning as YUP I'm lazy and mentally stressed out from last night but time to do the do must make it a good one. . . hope you liked my review. I'm sure there is something I left out and will add it later but for now that is my ON review. I think I could have added a few more pounds had I been able to blast my legs but I was having some issues with old competition injuries so had to slack off a bit on the legs

Stay tuned for more exciting stuff during the PCT

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
nice!thanks for sharing all this cool stuff
No problem buddy. Much more to come. I have heard that Nolvadex can make u emotional lol so I'm wondering if I should pick up a copy of Titanic because things r crazy already lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
thanks for the review man! your whole cycle sounds like it was solid!!!
Thanks bud glad u liked it. Ill be back to posting very soon during my PCT. just have to deal with life right now.

But today I started my Nolvadex (40 mg), PCT. assist, CA, orange triad, vitamin C, liv52. I think that's it but I might be forgetting to list something, it's been a very stressful day.

Ill be running my Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20.

Took today off from training but hitting chest tomorrow hard as Hell to clear my mind.

Mkitmethlated

Awards
Seems like your appetite stayed strong ?
I'm runnin halo extreme in 6 weeks.
Was running dbol and it killed my appetite which pisses me off

How can u grow when ya can't eat?

Great log been following.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Quick PCT update:

OK sorry I have been away but dealing with a lot of crap right now. Aside from the fact that I'm trying to keep my GF in the country now I am yet again dealing with divorce proceedings . . I have been trying and fighting with the anti-Christ for 6 years and just last night she said she would reconsider signing the papers thus allowing me to marry my new love . . I know, I know everyone is saying "who really cares?" lol!!!! but in light of all that my training has been way off but here is a quick update.

I seem to be holding on to all my gains thus far and this is really something since training is down. Figured I'd lose some weight by now. I find my boys are getting bigger but no morning wood but this is nothing new even before the cycle. I do find I have a headache now given I doubt its from the PCT and more from stress but other than that and my emotions being on a roller coaster I'm fine . . as I grab for another tissue lol . . I am really enjoying watching Gone with the wind and sleepless in Seattle lol!!!!!!!!!! ok that last part was total BS but I'm training when I can but time is tight and motivation under such stress is hard but I'm taking 4000 mg a day of Vit-C to combat stress and it acts as a cort blocker as well.

OK time to call the lawyer so give an update soon guys and as always TY for following along

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick PCT update:

OK sorry I have been away but dealing with a lot of crap right now. Aside from the fact that I'm trying to keep my GF in the country now I am yet again dealing with divorce proceedings . . I have been trying and fighting with the anti-Christ for 6 years and just last night she said she would reconsider signing the papers thus allowing me to marry my new love . . I know, I know everyone is saying "who really cares?" lol!!!! but in light of all that my training has been way off but here is a quick update.

I seem to be holding on to all my gains thus far and this is really something since training is down. Figured I'd lose some weight by now. I find my boys are getting bigger but no morning wood but this is nothing new even before the cycle. I do find I have a headache now given I doubt its from the PCT and more from stress but other than that and my emotions being on a roller coaster I'm fine . . as I grab for another tissue lol . . I am really enjoying watching Gone with the wind and sleepless in Seattle lol!!!!!!!!!! ok that last part was total BS but I'm training when I can but time is tight and motivation under such stress is hard but I'm taking 4000 mg a day of Vit-C to combat stress and it acts as a cort blocker as well.

OK time to call the lawyer so give an update soon guys and as always TY for following along
i hope everything comes out good with you and your GF and i also hope your X wife signs the divorce papers so that you could marry the women you trully love. sometimes i see situacions similar to yours because i live in a town were lots of pepole are from latin america and the carribeans

thats outstanding that you are able to hold your gains!and i was about to ask you about that today

about the headaches its probly all that stress you are having. it happens to me when im stressed out i will get some crazy headaches

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
i hope everything comes out good with you and your GF and i also hope your X wife signs the divorce papers so that you could marry the women you trully love. sometimes i see situacions similar to yours because i live in a town were lots of pepole are from latin america and the carribeans

thats outstanding that you are able to hold your gains!and i was about to ask you about that today

about the headaches its probly all that stress you are having. it happens to me when im stressed out i will get some crazy headaches
Thank buddy!!!

Yes the Latina's are a different type of woman and she no exception. Amazing woman!!!

But yeah lots of stress right now even affecting my sleep but I keep pushing forward hoping but if this divorce falls through and it's back to court I'm not so sure.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank buddy!!!

Yes the Latina's are a different type of woman and she no exception. Amazing woman!!!

But yeah lots of stress right now even affecting my sleep but I keep pushing forward hoping but if this divorce falls through and it's back to court I'm not so sure.

and most latin females love cooking!!and i like that =)

i dont understand why sometimes pepole dont want to sign divorce papers =/ i dont get it it like if they want to get some type of reavenge or something IMO it so stupid

take that strees to the gym and go HARD

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
My ex is a control freak with freak underlined.

Only God knows the outcome but Tuesday is the final hearing for my GF and as for my divorce. Should know if the anti Christ gives me the green light by Monday. But I'm not hopeful. She's a pig!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
PCT end of the week update:

OK so I have been doing 40 mg of Nolvadex all week with my DAA and creatine and last night it was time to take the old boys for a test drive with the GF and we have SEEDS again . . .lots and lots of seeds and all the size is back . . all is good . . I might have had a bit more shrinkage than I thought seeing its only the first week of the PCT but noticeable size increase and no more dry explosions lol

Keeping my head up for this Tuesday but if it goes bad I might just take a few days off from training but trying to stay positive.

Have not noticed the head ache as much so that is good as well. . . can't really report on the gains as I have not got on the scale and diet has been off a bit

Will keep you updated

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT end of the week update:

OK so I have been doing 40 mg of Nolvadex all week with my DAA and creatine and last night it was time to take the old boys for a test drive with the GF and we have SEEDS again . . .lots and lots of seeds and all the size is back . . all is good . . I might have had a bit more shrinkage than I thought seeing its only the first week of the PCT but noticeable size increase and no more dry explosions lol

Keeping my head up for this Tuesday but if it goes bad I might just take a few days off from training but trying to stay positive.

Have not noticed the head ache as much so that is good as well. . . can't really report on the gains as I have not got on the scale and diet has been off a bit

Will keep you updated
nice knowing that your pct is going good!what about the power is it holding on good?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well let me hit the gym this week and I'll let you know but it's not looking good as I have a few meeting with various lawyers and other head ache producing things lol

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
awesome log man just read all of it. good to see an in depth honest report. hope everything works its way out in the personal life, interesting to see the effects of stress on cycle and glad you still saw great gains. will be checking in to see how you maintain all your progress, push through all the stress and channel it into some raging workouts to keep them gains bra.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
awesome log man just read all of it. good to see an in depth honest report. hope everything works its way out in the personal life, interesting to see the effects of stress on cycle and glad you still saw great gains. will be checking in to see how you maintain all your progress, push through all the stress and channel it into some raging workouts to keep them gains bra.

Thanks bud. I will try my best once I weather the storm then it's full speed ahead. Either way ill keep the log going past the PCT just to see if the gains stick around. And YES stress does kill a cycle but ill turn it around soon.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I tried to kill it today but never got over the hump. So just did some cardio then called it. Taking tomorrow off as ill be with my GF for her meeting.

I'm keeping my protein high and forcing myself to eat but reduced the carbs by quiet a bit to make up for the lack of activity. So here's hoping to burning any fat I have and being left with raw muscle. Thanks for your support guys. It really helps.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Good luck with the meeting my friend..
Thanks buddy. As I said its in Gods hands now.

In our darkest hour our faith shall be tested

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Let us know how it goes ....
Sadly not well?she has till the end of the month for an appeal. And if my ex ever figures out what she's doing then maybe I can save the day shortly after she goes back?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
MASS MONKEY PULLS IT TOGETHER FOR AN AMAZING CHEST WORKOUT

OK all you hard core gym rats out there . . . despite what is going on I was actually able to switch to Competition Mode today and kill it in the gym. I did chest and surprisingly I was still able to hit the same weight and reps for my core exercises. Nice pump and I must say I'm drying out even if I do (well I think I do lol) have a bit of fat stored from all the stress happy fast food. . . near the end of the workout I was a bit gassed but fought on through till the end. I think this was due to the crap food and cutting back on my carbs but overall I am happy with today's training session.

Now I may go back to watching the Titanic all day lol!!!!!! but for now I'm pumped and looking good.

I will tell you a sort of funny story . . so yesterday WE were all feeling quite down to say the least. I slept past my alarm so I was in a rush getting out the door so I just had on a baggy dress shirt (lol and yes I had pants on lol) so later on in the day we had to go back and see my GF's lawyer and she came out, took one look at me and flipped . . she was like OMG are you an Immigration Officer in my office?!?!?!? . . I was like no just the guy who is going to kick the crap out of one lol . . she was like OMG you were so huge I thought you were a cop or something but if we are on the same team all is good . . now have a seat lol

So it sort of made me feel better in an otherwise crap day lol

Case I forget to log it I will be starting my Erase on Monday 3 caps throughout the day and just to refresh everyone like I said I'll be using it as a bridge so I'll be running it for a total of 6 weeks so 3/3/2/2/1/1

Thanks again for all your support guys and have a great day . . . Mass Monkey is down but not out yet

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to hear after a day like that you were able to pull one out of the hat... good work bro!

Would like to see your split/routine at some point.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Nice to hear after a day like that you were able to pull one out of the hat... good work bro!

Would like to see your split/routine at some point.
Ok no problem. Give me a bit and ill get something to u. Probably over the weekend

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh and one more update for my log.

I had morning wood that Woody Woodpecker would have been proud of this morning so PCT is going well if nothing else in my life is lol

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear your still tearing up the weights man, takes true dedication to remain disciplined through hard times but nothing makes me feel better than a hard workout when im stressed. how far into your pct are you? still hitting the same weights so thats a great sign. im getting prepped for a cycle myself and read alot of aa boards trashing orals because you cant keep the gains, id like to think otherwise and hope you keep as much as possible with some good ol hard work and proper pct

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
glad to hear your still tearing up the weights man, takes true dedication to remain disciplined through hard times but nothing makes me feel better than a hard workout when im stressed. how far into your pct are you? still hitting the same weights so thats a great sign. im getting prepped for a cycle myself and read alot of aa boards trashing orals because you cant keep the gains, id like to think otherwise and hope you keep as much as possible with some good ol hard work and proper pct

Monday will be week 3. As for losing the gains I feel by the end ill probably lose maybe 3 pounds unless I have to lay off due to court battles or something but to lose 3 and keep 8-9 I couldn't be happier.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK even though I had to do a letter for the lawyer and was running super late I did the do and killed back and traps . . wimped out on Deads lol as I was just not mentally ready for them but at least I was in the gym and had a good workout. . . and I thought about getting on the scale today but chickened out on that as well . . . If I mentally think I'm doing ok then it gets me through my day and that is all I'm trying to do right now in the poop storm of life . . . had wood today as well and this is good and the boys are full so no problems in that department. . . well that's it for now all the best and stay tuned for more exciting stuff

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
add a testosterone base (even just an HRT amount) or dont do it... is my op.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
add a testosterone base (even just an HRT amount) or dont do it... is my op.
Safe to assume your talking during ON Cycle? As yes next time ill be using dermacrine but during PCT just sticking with the standard DAA, creatine, erase for boosting test. I know none of them are true TEST base but they do help the boys.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well this should be an interesting week to say the least . . I'm sure I'll hear the new demands from the ex head case and my GF's fate will be determined on Saturday if nothing changes but tomorrow is chest day and I plan to kill it as long as no legal crap comes up that I MUST deal with.

So I'll be starting Erase as 3 caps a day spaced out . . does anyone know if you can take it at the same time as Nolvadex? . . probably not so until I do a bit more research I'll space it out away from it.

So for those who wanted to know what I do for my training here we go: Monday is chest and shoulders.

Monday:
Bench 4x5 **(this changes each week so 4x8,4x5,4x8,4x3)
Incline Dumbbell press 4x8
Lat raises 4x10
Front presses 4x8
Seated dumbbell press 4x8
Standing Read delt raises 4x15

Tuesday: Back/Traps
Deadlifts 4x5**
Front pull downs 4x10
Close grip pull downs 4x8
One arm rows 3x10
Upright rows 4x10
Shrugs 4x10
Dumbbell Shrugs 4x8

Wednesday: Arms
Hammer Incline curls 3x15
Zotman curls 3x8
Barbell Hammer curls 3x15
Skull crushers 4x10
Reverse Press downs 4x12
Bench Dips 5xfailure
Barbell curls 3x10
Incline Alt Curls 3x10
Preachers 3x12

Thursdays: legs
Squats 4x5 **
hack squats 3x10
One legged leg press 3x12
Leg Extensions 4x12
Leg culrs 5x10

Friday: Chest
Incline DB Press 4x10
Cable crossovers 3x12
Flat DB Press 4x8
Push ups
Back Press 4x10
DB Front lat raises 4x12
lat raises 4x15
Standing rear delts 3x15

This is not etched in stone as I change things often depending on time and day but give or take this is what I do

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking lifting schedule my friend.. thanks for sharing!

It's my belief that you do not take Nolvadex and Erase at the same time - for the first two weeks of PCT.

If you are running you add Erase in on week 3 when you lower your Nolvadex dosage. Running the Erase from week 3 onward should take care of any Estrogen rebound effect.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Nice looking lifting schedule my friend.. thanks for sharing!

It's my belief that you do not take Nolvadex and Erase at the same time - for the first two weeks of PCT.

If you are running you add Erase in on week 3 when you lower your Nolvadex dosage. Running the Erase from week 3 onward should take care of any Estrogen rebound effect.

No no what I actually meant was in week 3 when i start taking 3 erase a day can one does be taken with Nolvadex ?

Currently I'm taking it with my supports and one dose between.

As stated above running it 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty much how im running my erase as well. tapering down makes the most sense, im still mind ****ed from reading all the inverse tapering schemes, never understood how that made sense. hows your strength feeling so far compared to your last week on your cycle?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
thats pretty much how im running my erase as well. tapering down makes the most sense, im still mind ****ed from reading all the inverse tapering schemes, never understood how that made sense. hows your strength feeling so far compared to your last week on your cycle?
Well it's hard to say but actually I feel better now than last week of cycle. Last week I was pretty lazy but this week I feel good despite all the lawyer stuff and strength is still holding. Ill get on the scale in the morning and see what's going on in that department but my guess is down 3 pounds.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK so I forced myself to get on the scale today and low and behold I'm still holding onto 9 pounds of gains so 165 and I'm super happy with that because my diet has not been the best nor has training. Will try and pack on some good size between now and the end of next week. I tell you the one thing I really am SICK of is all the pills . . OMG! Buckets and buckets of pills every 5 hours . . . gosh! . . so in that aspect I'll be glad to see this cycle end. . . OK off to do some back . . . My back is still a bit tender so I'm not sure if I pulled something doing the yard work on Sunday or if its a back pump but if its still there on the weekend I'll pick up some Taurine as I stopped when I hit the PCT. But I think its a pulled muscle or something as its not pulsing or anything just tight so I'm sure I'm fine . . I'm also bumping up my cals a bit as I'm finding my appetite is coming back . . and with the level of stress over here even that I find amazing so I guess I have nothing to complain about . . been an amazing cycle but like I said I'll sort of be glad its over but I'll keep on reporting even after its finished so you guys will have a real world log of even after the fact . . have a great day guys.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah man, constant pills makes you feel like a machine. from what i remember from my first cycle and what ive read its pretty common to want to be done with all that by the end. but at least you made it through just got to finish strong. just read all the "omfg 2 weeks into cycle how to i abort" threads and you should feel better about how well yours is going lol. 9 pounds is solid man, keep up the food and you should have no problem retaining your gains. take it easy on your back too, sorry to hear that. doesnt sound like pump to me either but im no doctor, just always easier to take it easy for a couple weeks then to mess it up good and set you back twice as long ya know.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...its amazing how much raking up all these f'n leaves can kill the lower back.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
...its amazing how much raking up all these f'n leaves can kill the lower back.
Tell me about it!!!

So today was another good one. Still a bit low in energy so I might try a pre workout tomorrow. Should hit me like crazy as it will be the first stimulant of any kind. Even coffee in like 4 months and no pop either. Totally stimulant free.

Back was tight so I wimped out on my deads but killed the rest.

As for the other issues no movement yet as time ticks away );

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Good Day everyone . . not sure if I'll have time to train today or not but WHO CARES because my GF's deportation has been for now STOPPED as they want to review her entire case in its entirety!!!!!! OMG I'm so FN happy!!!!!!! . . now if I can just get my walking papers from my ex-head case even if they don't grant her states in a few months I can save the day . . Life is good!!!!