Yet another H-Drol cycle post . . review if you want but TY to all . .

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Day everyone . . not sure if I'll have time to train today or not but WHO CARES because my GF's deportation has been for now STOPPED as they want to review her entire case in its entirety!!!!!! OMG I'm so FN happy!!!!!!! . . now if I can just get my walking papers from my ex-head case even if they don't grant her states in a few months I can save the day . . Life is good!!!!
AWESOME my dude! happy to hear the good news =) congrats bro!!!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
AWESOME my dude! happy to hear the good news =) congrats bro!!!
Thanks buddy. It is a happy day and we can relax for a little bit while I try and save the day and get my divorce papers.

I'm so going to tip up the gym tomorrow!!

And party at my place when I get my divorce

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
And what a better day to rip it up than on ARM DAY. HuYeah!!!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Just need your address lmao

Look for me in the State Penn if she wants more $$ or doesn't sign. Lol

I promise to will all my cycle goodies to you.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well so completes another week . . .found the workout very hard this week. Again I'm sure its just from all the stress and not the cycle in general but never the less I made it through. I did what I had to do but the drive was totally NOT there . . Thank God I only have one more week and then I think I'll start adding some pre-workout stimulants to bump me back up. . . again I'm sure its all just the stress and in general feeling down but push on through is what I must do and make it to the finish line . . . right after the cycle I'm on vacation for a week so the break will be good. . and then I'll be back and full speed ahead as by then all things ugly will be moving in some sort of a direction. . .

Question: anyone know of anything other take during the PCT to increase your appatite and general feel good? . . Just thinking outside of the box, as if this feeling is NOT from all the stress I'd like to counter it next cycle. . .and before someone slams Nolvadex (lol) I'd like to point out I felt amazing right up to the middle of the cycle when all the crap hit the fan. But seriously if anyone has a suggestion I'm all ears.

Have a great weekend everyone . . I'm looking forward to seeing my GF and the kids this weekend . . its been abut a month since I saw the kids and I can't wait anymore and beside The Boys need to go for a test drive so even if the kids don't come over we will be launching the cannons and raising the flag . . HuYeah!! lol!!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for something to increase your appetite that will fit right into your pct, I'd suggest PES Anabeta Elite.. within days you'll have a black hole in your stomach... good stuff..

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a great weekend everyone . . I'm looking forward to seeing my GF and the kids this weekend . . its been abut a month since I saw the kids and I can't wait anymore and beside The Boys need to go for a test drive so even if the kids don't come over we will be launching the cannons and raising the flag . . HuYeah!! lol!!!!

..... sir that would be your feel good!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok this just in guys. My GF won her appeal and was granted status!!! OMG this is amazing news. She never has to worry about leaving again. Will keep every posted on the anti-Christ's movement against my freedom.

Oh and I really love Nolvadex the boys are bigger now then before my cycle and the plumbing worked just fine tonight lol

Enjoy the weekend everyone

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this just in guys. My GF won her appeal and was granted status!!! OMG this is amazing news. She never has to worry about leaving again. Will keep every posted on the anti-Christ's movement against my freedom.

Oh and I really love Nolvadex the boys are bigger now then before my cycle and the plumbing worked just fine tonight lol

Enjoy the weekend everyone

That is fantastic fn news my friend!